My Transformation Ch. 06

Story Info
Ken works towards accepting his fate.
4.6k words
4.25
5.1k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

She stood up and reached for my hand.

"Where is the bathroom?" Sally asked.

"Why, what are you going to do?" I asked confused.

I was not so angry anymore, just kinda sad. I had lost everything, and I felt like giving up.

"Well we have to milk you, and it's going to get messy." She answered almost matter of factly.

I stood up and walked towards the small bathroom. I motioned for her to follow me. As I stepped in, almost filling the entire space with my huge tits and stomach.

"Oh, it's so small, this ought to be interesting," she said, peering in. "I guess it will do."

I turned to say something smart, but stopped as I watched her pull her shirt off.

She had on a plain grey bra. After she bent down and tossed her shoes into the hall. Her jeans slipped off and were also tossed down the hall.

Her panties were grey and white with little pink hearts on them. Pretty cute I thought.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"It's going to get sticky and I don't have a change of clothes. Here help me undo this," she said, turning around.

I quickly undid her clasp, and she pulled her bra off. Once again tossing it down the hall. She turned around, rubbing her tits.

"God, it feels good to get that off." She said smiling.

Sally pulled her panties off, and tossed them out. I stood there shocked.

"Wh-what is happening." I stammered.

"Oh, well this is going to be messy like I said," she stated.

I stood transfixed. She was perfect in every way. Her body was amazing, it was the picture of feminine perfection.

As my eyes wandered to her waist, I noticed she looked a lot like me. There was not a vagina, but a tiny little dicklet. No balls just a small knob.

"Ken, you look surprised. I am just like you. Except I chose this, you didn't. Now let's get rid of that belly and start to work on a solution," she explained.

She stepped in and helped me into the shower. I was taller, but not by much. Her breasts brushed against me and I could feel my tiny cock stir.

"Alright, the first thing I need to do is prime these big girls up." Sally said a bit excitedly.

"What?" Was all I could say.

All of a sudden her mouth was on my nipple. She used her hand and massaged my breast, as she sucked hard on my erect nipple.

It was exhilarating, I immediately came, the tiny amount dripping down my leg onto the shower floor.

She inhaled deeply pulling as much of my huge boobs into her mouth as she could. All of a sudden, I felt a pop, or a release, unsure of what exactly, but it felt amazing.

She pulled her mouth off my boob and swallowed. I noticed white liquid running down her chin and then looked down at my nipple.

It was definitely milk or something like it coming out. She squeezed hard, the liquid sprayed out all over her face and tits. Once again I was hard.

"Squeeze this while I do the other," she told me.

She climbed into the tub. Her tits pressed against mine and she hungrily devoured my other nipple.

I felt the same sensation and then I felt the release.

She leaned back just in time to get sprayed again. Her entire body was covered with the liquid.

I was panting. I had cum again. This was turning me on so much. This sexy creature swallowing my juice and with each squirt I felt jolts of electric pleasure.

She began squeezing both tits at the same time, covering her self as she greedily drunk as much as she could.

I gathered some on my finger and slipped it in my mouth. It was wonderful. Slightly sweet and creamy. Almost like melted vanilla ice cream.

I wanted some badly and began licking it off her. I was slightly taller so I grabbed her hips and pulled her chest up.

She pushed me back and smiled.

"We need to get this out of you. Look your belly is getting smaller, but there is more. I promise there will be time to get to know each other after. Now turn around and stick your bottom out." She told me.

I did as I was told and turned around. She pulled my arms up and had me place them on the wall above my head.

Her knees slipped between my legs and spread them apart as far as they would go.

I felt her press against me and lean around. Each hand had a boob, and she gently began to milk me. The juice flowed out quickly.

It splattered on to the wall and then ran down the floor, disappearing down the drain.

She made quick work as she pressed her slippery body against mine, turning me on so much.

I was almost out of breath, the amount of pleasure was unbelievable. With each squeeze I felt mini orgasms throughout my body.

She pulled one hand off. She scooped up some milk and placed it in front of my face. I eagerly lapped it up. I could not get enough.

She worked hard milking me. I could hear her breathing hard and even could feel her heart pounding against mine.

"Ok," she gasped. "Almost done."

I was a little sad but I could tell that my tummy was back the way it had been. My huge tits now were the largest part of my body.

With one last squeeze she pulled her hands away.

"There. I think we got it all. You can put your hands down." She said. "Now turn around and let me see you."

I turned around and looked at her. She was covered in goo, but still looked amazing.

"Yup, it's all gone. Lets get cleaned up and then we can talk about what happens next."

She turned around and flipped the hot water on. With a quick adjustment it was perfect. We took turns washing each other.

She helped me with my hair, just because I had become a girl, did not mean I had all the experience.

We finished in the bathroom and got dressed. She put her clothes back on and I went to my room. To pick out an outfit.

I picked a short skirt and crop top. No bra and only the tiniest panties. They were yellow and only had a small square of fabric to cover my little dick, or what ever it was.

I walked into the kitchen where Sally was sitting at the table.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed. "Are you going out like that."

"Yes, what's the problem."

"Men, men are the problem," she answered. "Granted you look amazing, but you are going toget a lot of attention."

"Well, since I need cum to survive, I guess I need attention." I retorted.

"Ok, ok, let's think this through," she said covering her face with her hands.

I sat down across from her. Looked at her and sniffled.

"What am I going to do?" I asked. "I can't go back to work. How am I going to pay for things, and what about my family?"

"So when I changed the Fairy god mother took care of all of that. I am not sure," she said a little confused.

"For now," she continued. "You can come stay with me. Call your landlord and tell him something crazy happened. Maybe you can get your deposit back. As far as working. Looking like that you have a couple of options."

"But what about my parents?" I interrupted.

"Well, maybe the fairy god mother could help. She still has to help me, though it's not always helpful. That's why I don't talk to her often," she said.

"I don't want anything to do with her," I declared.

"I'm not sure you have a choice on this one. " she answered. "Let's get your stuff packed and head over to my place."

She helped me get all the things I thought I would need. Mostly the sex toys, slutty cloathing, and my coffee pot.

I left my tv, all of the food, and furniture. I would not need it in my new life I had decided.

We left in the early evening. I locked the door behind me and left the key inside. It was like locking my old self away.

I cried while driving over to Sally's place. I followed her but really had no idea where I was driving. I was not paying attention.

I pulled into the driveway behind her. I watched her get out and then walk back to my truck. She looked really good.

She reached out and opened the door.

"You ok?" She asked. "Oh no, you've been crying."

She reached over and undid the seat belt. Grabbed me by the arms and pulled me out of the truck into a huge bear hug. She patted my back and just held me tight.

"Things have changed and I'm sorry, I really don't know what to tell you. Please let me know if you need something," She said.

She broke the embrace. She was crying also. "Let's get your stuff in my house and see what we can get done."

She reached into the back of my truck. It took a few trips back and forth. We were able to get it all done before dark.

Her house was small, it had two bedrooms and one bathroom. It was a bigger then my apartment but it was going to be a squeeze to stay here for long.

I took the spare room. She helped me move some of her stuff out. She had her life coach stuff, a yoga mat and a small desk.

She left me alone as I put away my stuff. When I finished I stepped out into her living room.

She was on the phone and held up a finger. As she finished she said "thanks," and turned to me.

"I have the ID issue solved. We can take care of that tomorrow. Now let's see what we can do about your family." She said quickly.

"Hold on. I'm not sure I am ready for that," I said stepping closer.

I reached out and pulled her close. Taking her lips in mine, she did not stop me. In fact she embraced it sliding her tongue into my willing mouth.

I ran my hands down her back, and into her shorts. I slipped them into her panties and squeezed her ass.

"I need you, I need to feel loved," I said.

She kissed me deeper. Her hands moving all over my body.

"Get undressed I will be right back."

I tore my clothes off as she left the room. She was only gone a minute and was back with a handful of things.

"These make me feel better when I am sad," she said tossing a bunch of different dildos on the couch.

She pulled her top off and I unsnapped her bra. Her tits were magnificent. She bent down and slid the rest of her clothes off.

She was hairless like me. Her hands grasped my boobs and just like in the shower she gobbled them up with her mouth.

I felt her moan as she sucked on my massive tits. I reached around and squeezed her ass. It was so soft and round.

I slipped my finger into my mouth and then quickly back to her ass. It did not take much and my finger was in her butt.

"Oh" she exclaimed, leaning back a little.

She dove back into my chest as I slowly prodded around her little hole.

I could tell she was enjoying it. I felt her little dick press against my naked thigh.

She pushed me away and my finger slipped out of her butt. For some reason I instantly put it in my mouth.

She looked at me and smiled. She picked up a large pink dildo and the tube of lube.

"Kneel on the couch, put your ass in the air," she said. "I want you to spread your cheeks."

I was so turned on. I did exactly as she said. The first thing I felt was her moist tongue around my excited hole.

My body jumped as she primed my ass for the dildo. Her hands squeezed my butt cheeks as she ate my asshole out.

It was delightful. My little tiny cock was so hard. She pulled her face out and I heard her pop the top of the lube.

She greased my ass, and pressed the tip to my hole. I had been practicing so much, there was not much resistance.

"Ughhh!" Was all I could mutter as the dildo penetrated me.

She pushed it deep inside of me. It felt amazing to have some one else in control of it. Her pace was quickening as I begged for more

"Damn, you can take the whole thing," she gasped.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed as she pounded the dildo into my bowels.

Cum spurted on to her couch. Usually I would stop but she continued on relentlessly fucking my ass.

Occasionally she would reach around and squeeze a tit, but mostly she just worked the dildo deep into me.

It did not take long and I was hard again.

"Please, I can't take more!" I begged.

She sighed, and pulled the toy out. She immediately replaced it with her mouth and drank in my ass juice.

When she finished I flipped over and pulled her onto me. She sat on my lap as I kissed her, the taste of my own ass on her lips.

"That was fantastic. Thank you I needed that."

She leaned back. "Any time. Now that we live together we can do it whenever."

"Oh really." I giggled

I moved my hips quickly to tip her off balance. I then flipped her onto my knees so her ass was across my lap.

"This is what you get for turning me into a girl." I laughed as she protested.

I gently spanked her delicious ass. Watching as it jiggled. I hit it again and again.

By now she was not protesting she had pushed her ass up and was asking for more and more.

Her cheeks were a bright red when I stopped. I leaned in and delicately kissed her now rose colored ass.

She moaned with pleasure. I looked around and spied another toy next to me. It was smaller then the one she used on me but would work.

I pushed the dildo into my mouth, gagging on it as I lubed it up with my spit.

Her ass was tighter then mine. It took a little pressure but eventually slipped in.

I watched in amazement as it hungrily engulfed the toy.

"Fuck me Ken. Fuck me hard," she demanded.

She moved her ass up and down. I let her fuck the dildo. Her stamina was outstanding. She groaned, moaned, and wiggled all over my lap as the dildo filled her up.

She knew what she was doing. Her ass bounced and bounced. As she worked her self into a frenzy. She screamed when she came.

I felt her seed spray against my legs and tiny dick. She shuddered as her last bit of goo slipped onto me.

As she turned over she said, "thanks Ken."

I looked her in the eyes and smiled. Was this who I was? What was going to become of me? I held it together.

"I think I need a new name," I replied

"Of course. What do you want to be called?" She asked.

"I don't know. I have never thought about it," I answered.

She climbed off of my lap, "I think it's time we deal with your family issue."

"Let's wait till the morning. I need a break and I am exhausted."

"Ok, I guess it can wait. Let's sleep together tonight," she suggested.

I agreed. We got up and got ready for bed. I let her cum dry on me. It kinda turned me on.

We both slept naked that night. She was so warm and soft. It was the best night of sleep I had for weeks.

The next morning she was up and ready to go. She had made me breakfast. After we ate, she brought up my family again.

I agree that it was time. I asked her how and she smiled.

I just looked at her. I did not know what to say. I watched as she turned around and said.

"Ohhhh, fairy god mother."

In a flash the creature appeared in all of its horror.

I fell back into the couch trying to make myself as small as possible. I wanted to disappear.

"You to are getting to know each other," it said snickering.

"You did not leave us with much choice," Sally answered.

"Ha, it's what you get for making me into this," the god mother said.

"I did not do anything to you, it's not my fault and never has been. I've told you a million times I'm sorry, but I did not do anything to you," Sally continued.

The god mother crossed her arms and turned away. She seemed hurt by what Sally had said.

"I need a favor." My new roommate asked.

"What, what could you still possibly need?"

"I need you to help Ken. Her parents need to forget. Like you did mine," she said.

"Why should I do that? I am not his fairy god mother. In fact I think he should meet his parents," she said raising her fingers to snap.

"Wait, wait, wait," Sally begged.

"Why should I?"

"Because, I'll suck you off!" She responded to my surprise.

"Hmmmm, you are good, probably the best cock sucker on earth."

Sally dropped to her knees and placed her hands together like she was praying. I watched in astonishment, she was willing to do this for me.

"Fine, I'll do it. But I am going to make you regret it."

With a snap of her fingers the fairy god mother erased me from the worlds memory. I did not know it then but it ultimately made things easier.

Her cock seemed to spring out of thin air. It was as huge as I remembered. This time it was a soft pink color and already hard.

I felt my little clit began to leak as I watched.

Sally took the big meaty member into her hands and spit on it. She began rubbing it between her fingers and playing with the head.

Before long her mouth was around the tip and she was using her tongue to massage the shaft.

My hands immediately gravitated to my little cock. I had one hand on it, the other squeezing my massive boob.

She pulled her head back and spit. With a smile she pushed her head deep onto the shaft. The godmother reached down and pulled her head in.

I could not believe it. She had taken the entire thing into her mouth. It must be all the way down her throat. I heard her gagging and spittle dripped out around her mouth.

"That's right take it all you cum crazed slut," the fairy god mother growled.

She held her there for what felt like forever and then let her go. Sally's head flew off and she took a deep breath, and amazingly she went right back on it.

I could not take it. I came all over the couch for the second time since I had got there. It was so hot watching this. So unbelievably erotic.

The fairy pulled her in slapping her chin with her balls. With each smack, Sally groaned and the godmother moaned.

"Take it all you dumb sissy," the fairy godmother said.

She groaned as I watched her balls swell. Sally pulled off quickly and took another deep breath. She leaned in this time and grabbed the cock with both hands.

She stroked it hard. The godmother thrust her hips forward and unloaded in her mouth.

Sally did not miss a beat. She gulped and swallowed it all. Her tight tummy growing larger and larger.

When the goddess finished she pulled her now flaccid cock out and then it disappeared.

Sally fell to the ground. She looked 9 months pregnant. Her hands rubbed her belly.

"Is that all you need?" The god mother asked looking down at Sally.

"Yes, thank you," she replied.

The godmother dissolved into thin air. I looked down at Sally and felt bad for her. I knew what we needed to do now.

She smiled up at me. "It feels good to be like this again. Let's get cleaned up and go get your new ID and stuff."

"Are you sure. I could help you the way you helped me?" I asked.

"Maybe later, I love the attention a pregnant woman gets. All those weirdos want to rub my belly." She said laughing.

I got up from the couch and walked over to her. I helped her get up and then I kissed her.

"Thanks." Was all I said.

We both got cleaned up. I found a perfect outfit.

I slipped on a tight flowered thong, and a short leather pencil skirt. I pulled a pink crop top over my tits and put my hair up in a pony tail.

"Here," Sally said walking into my room. "Let me help you with your make up."

"Thanks, I need to learn quickly," I said giggling.

She helped me put on makeup and got me ready to go. I stood up and hugged her. As I turned to leave she said to me.

"Bend over real quick."

"Why" I asked.

"It's a surprise" she answered.

I did not know what to think but did as she asked. I felt her warm hands on my hips as she reached up my skirt.

With one hand she pulled my thong to the side, then I felt something cold and wet slide into my ass. It felt nice, almost comforting.

I stood up and spun around. She grabbed my head and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Your welcome" she breathed into my ear.

I laughed. We left the house and got into her car. She drove and this time I payed attention. She lived in the country a little outside of town

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To get you a new identity, now that the world has forgot you it's time to give you a life," she answered

We drove in silence as I thought about this. Could it really be true, was I a new person.

She turned the car down a dirt road and then a quick left into a trailer park. We drove to the back, where she parked in front of a dilapidated little trailer.

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers
12