My Transformation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He does not live here but it's kinda of his office," she said after noticing me looking very nervous.

We got out and walked to the door. She knocked and the door swung open.

"Come on in Sally," a male voice said.

We walked in. The trailer was dark, there must have been 10 different screens and computers on. Most of them were showing hard core porn.

This place was crazy I thought. How did Sally know this guy?

"Hi Brian, this is the person I told you about. I am so sorry about the late notice."

A very fat man sat behind a computer. He leaned out and smiled. He had dark shoulder length hair that was greasy.

His shirt had crumbs all over it and it looked like he did not know what a shower was.

"No problem Sally, I got the money transfer. So all is good," he said

At this point he noticed me. "Oh, what do we have here?"

He was gross, I did not know what to say, or how to answer.

"This is....." Sally started. "Um, what do you want your new name to be?"

I blurted out. "Britney Aspen Putain."

"Nice." Was all he said. "Let's get a picture and I'll get started."

He stood up. It was obvious what he had been doing. He did not have pants on or underwear. His giant belly hung over his mid section, but I could just see his cock. It was hard.

"Go stand over there." He pointed toward a green screen.

I looked at Sally, she shook her head and I did what he asked. He took a pick and then plopped back into his chair.

"Let's do this quickly. You can suck my cock while I make it."

"What? I'm not sucking anything of yours," I said angrily.

"Then no ID." He smiled.

"You have to," Sally said looking at me. "It's the only way. I meant to tell you before but it slipped my mind."

"Stupid Bimbo." I heard Brian say.

I looked back at him then back at Sally. She made a grimace and shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine," I said. "Just don't touch me."

I watched as he swung his chair around and spread his legs. His face and hands were working on the computer.

I got down on my knees. I had to use my hands to lift his fat belly out of the way. His cock was small. Maybe 5 or 6 inches.

He was so harry, probably had never even heard of male grooming. He smelled terrible. I was unsure if I could actually do it.

I could not touch it with my hands. It took both of them to hold up his fat. I leaned in and placed my mouth around it.

It tasted strange like piss and sweat. Nothing like the doctors husband. I gulped making sure not to inhale too deeply.

He was rank. I began bobbing back and forth. Rubbing my tongue up and down his short shaft as I made it to his balls easily.

I got into a rhythm, I had forgot about where I was. I was entranced by the cock. I could feel my clittty leaking a little and the pressure of the plug in my ass was nice.

"Wow your good." He said breaking my trance.

I had no idea how long I had been sucking but I was losing some of my desire. I just wanted to get it over.

I took him deep and then made gagging sounds. Spit slipped out of my mouth and down his balls.

This must have really turned him on because he came without warning. I felt hot sticky cream fill my mouth and throat.

I heard him groan as I swallowed it all. My little dick was hard in my panties.

I leaned back and wiped my chin. I looked over at Sally who kinda smiled.

"Your good at that. If you ever need anything else." He said looking me up and down. "I think you look better now then you did when you walked in."

I stepped back. "Uh, thanks" was all I could say.

I heard a printer click and some other noises. "Your drivers license is over there. I'll send the rest to Sally. Birth certificate and other stuff is harder. You will have it by the end of the week."

"Thanks Brian," Sally said.

She grabbed the ID and then my hand and we walked out. I looked down at the ID.

I was Britney Aspen Putain. A dumb bimbo slut in love with cum.

The End.

12