My Trip to Yellowstone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an arm wrapped around Cindy also, so that she could not escape me in the water. Holding tight to them both I swung them around in front of me and locked my hands together behind their backs. Now, I had all four breasts squeezed together in front of my face. I attacked Cindy's large dark nipples with my mouth, nipping them with my teeth and licking the end of her nipples as I held them in my mouth.

I started alternating back and forth, between Amy's smaller pink nipples, and Cindy's large darker nipples sucking and teasing. I noticed neither of my captives was trying to escape any longer, in fact they were becoming very willing captives. Still teasing their breasts we moved back to the camper.

I stopped in front of the camper, near the table where we had just eaten. Standing there, we looked at the moon starting to rise over the lake. Neither lady complained as I slid my hand from their hips into the front of their shorts. As we watched the moon rise, I slowly massaged their clits feeling how wet both their pussies were getting. I slid my hands off of their pussies and pushed their shorts off their hips so they slid down around their ankles. I moved them forward a couple of short steps and gently pushed their shoulders towards the table top.

I stepped back to take in the sight before me. A beautiful almost full moon raising over two other very sexy full moons. The first medium sized and very shapely, smooth shaved pussy glistening with her juices, pink inner lips starting to protrude from between the outer lips. The other very full ass, also very shapely, also a very wet pussy, but this one covered with a coating of downy honey blonde hair.

Reaching down, I slid a finger in the wet slit of the two women draped over the picnic table and slid them deep inside their hot wet cunts. Amy and Cindy moaned as I worked my fingers in and out of their throbbing sex, pausing now and then to tease the swollen clits as I did. They were both moaning and starting to roll their hips as I did this. It was a fascinating sight to have such different but incredibly sexy ass's side by side on the table in front of me.

I pulled some of their abundant juices up into the valley between their ass cheeks, spreading their sweet-smelling juices over their puckered assholes, smiling at the way they gasped each time my finger slid over them. I reached around Amy and took her hands and placed one on her ass cheek and one on Cindy's ass cheek. I took Cindy's hands and did the same. I almost came right there as they realized what I wanted and helped each other pull their ass cheeks apart so I had unrestricted access to both their pussies and ass's. Slipping my fingers back inside their tight pussies, I started massaging them again, this time though I made sure my thumbs also got a liberal amount of juice on them, and as I slid my finger out and back in, I slipped a thumb in each of those shapely asses.

Amy yelped as my thumb went into her tight rosebud, Cindy only moaned as I started loosening them both up. Stepping behind Cindy, I finally left my straining cock free from my shorts and lining it up, I thrust it deep inside Cindy's wet pussy. Pumping it in and out a few times, I quickly stepped behind Amy and buried it inside her steaming pussy. Amy pushed back against me as I slid deep inside her, moaning how good she felt, she moaned again as I pumped her three or four times, and pulled out of her throbbing pussy.

Sliding my cock up her slippery crack, I pushed my cock head against her tight ass. Amy gasped as I slid in past the first muscle and her ass snapped shut around the shaft of my cock. I was still fingering Cindy's ass and pussy as I slowly invaded Amy's ass, she obviously was not all that experienced at anal fucking, but she was going to learn tonight.

Cindy had turned her head and was watching Amy as I slid my cock slowly inside her. I started making short thrusts in and out of her tight ass and Amy was relaxing and it seemed she was starting to push back into each thrust until her tight little ass was hitting my stomach on each stroke.

I pulled back, stopped for a second and then popped the head of my cock out of Amy's ass and moved back to Cindy. I was looking forward to feeling that plump full ass around my cock and hitting my stomach as I thrust deep inside her. I stepped behind Cindy and had to laugh as she wiggled her full ass at me in invitation. I set my cock at the entrance to Cindy's ass and as I expected, she pushed back at it as soon as she felt it there.

I kept pushing until we were buried as deep in the soft ass as was humanly possible. Amy had slid her hand down off her as and I could see her fingering her pussy as she watched me pumping Cindy's ass beside her. Amy was licking her lips and fingering faster, she was strumming her clit and her ass was starting to bounce up and down. I knew she would not last much longer, and just as I had that thought Amy cried out and got stiff as a board as her orgasm rushed through her.

Cindy watching her friend explode, started cumming herself. Moaning and yelling as I kept pounding her jiggling ass. I was almost ready to cum as I saw Amy turn and sit on the seat of the table. Pulling out of Cindy I turned her around and sat her down also. I grabbed my cock and started jerking on it, Amy and Cindy both slid down to a kneeling position in front of me, I leaned forward and with one more jerk of my hand the first shot of hot cum hit Amy right in the face by her mouth, I hit Cindy's face next and shot the rest on those 4 beautiful tits that had started all of this.

Amy surprised me, she still had some cum dripping from her cheek as she picked up her tit and licked my cum off of it. She dropped the first and repeated her actions with her other tit, licking my pearl white cum off her pink nipple and finally sucking it clean. Cindy not to be out done, made sure I saw her sucking my cum off of her tits, and as she finished, she dropped them so they made a very pleasing visual bouncing and vibrating for a second after they hit her chest then using her finger to scoop it off of her face and into her mouth also. Helping both ladies to their feet, we retired to the motorhome for the night.

Once again, we all slept in the big bed, and this time got a good night's sleep for once. I woke up first as usual and got my shower and shaved. I walked back into the bedroom and smacked a couple of bare asses to get them moving so we would have most of the day to explore. The girls were in a better mood after they showered and had a cup of coffee.

I looked outside and there were a couple of buffalo down in the valley, and it looked like a couple of Elk as well. We walked down to the lake to see what it looked like during the day, and it was beautiful. The girls threw the blanket down and spread it out and decided to get some sun. I took some long-range shots of the wildlife, and then started shooting some of the local attractions.

By now, both of the girls had gotten rid of their shorts and tops and were working on getting rid of the few tan lines they had when the trip started. Once again, the differences in Amy and Cindy's builds were in stark contrast. Amy who could not take much sun at one time because of her fair skin was a real light tan, her breasts probably just make a C-cup, and she has a nicely developed ass, but it follows along with her smaller stature.

Cindy on the other hand, has a very nice coppery dark tan, is a few inches taller than Amy, had very nice D+cup breasts, and a very full nicely rounded ass. Definitely a study in contrasts, except for sex, I have not found much these two are opposed to yet, and I do plan on trying to find out if there is anything. Cindy heard the shutter on the camera clicking and looked up from the blanket. Smiling she asked if I liked what I saw to which I replied "yes, but it is kind of boring."

Amy had been listening as we were talking and asked why they were boring. I said; just like the animals they were lying in the sun and not moving." I dodged the shoe that Cindy threw at me Laughing and still shooting pics. Amy stood up and grabbed Cindy's hand and pulled her towards the lake. I got a few nice shots of the water drops reflecting in the sun as they hit the water and started playing around.

Cindy scooped water up and splashed Amy with it and the game was on. Amy yelled and dove towards Cindy standing knee deep in the lake, catching her by the arm and both of them went down. Amy came up first and was laughing as Cindy reached for her waist and pulled her back down into the water.

Then Cindy stood and turned towards the shore and Amy tried to grab her from behind, but both of them being wet, her hands slid down from Cindy's shoulders leaving her holding onto Cindy's big bouncing tits. Both of them were laughing as Cindy tried to detach Amy from her, but Amy was not giving up, she wrapped her legs around Cindy's legs and they both went down again.

Laughing, I grabbed the towels and walked towards the two of them, don't get my camera wet I said as I handed them the towels, and pointed towards Amy's pink shoulders. Let's get some lunch and get her some lotion before she burns, I told them. They were still laughing as I grabbed the blanket and we headed back to the motorhome. I walked back into the bedroom to put the camera back in the case.

I turned around and Cindy was right behind me and Amy behind her. I was surprised when Amy pushed Cindy into me, knocking both of us back on the bed, with Cindy on top of me still wet from the lake. Amy reached between Cindy's legs and slid her hand into my shorts, grabbing my still semi hard cock. See she told Cindy I knew he was getting off on us playing in the water; and both of them laughed.

Amy reached around Cindy grabbing hold of her big tits and holding them in front of my face. Amy smiled as she slid Cindy's nipples across my lips, just as I tried to suck one of the swollen nipples into my mouth she pulled it back out of reach. I was definitely at a disadvantage because she was holding Cindy in place on top of me holding us both down. Look Cindy Amy said Tom wants to suck your big swollen nipple into his mouth, I think he wants to suck on it don't you?

All the time she would tease me with Cindy's big tits and her large brown nipple touching it to my lips and pulling it away again. Amy had placed her knee between my legs, and she could feel my cock stiffen as she teased me. Amy reached further and took Cindy's swollen nipple between her thumb and finger, rolling it back and forth. Look Tom, look how Cindy's nipple rolls in my fingers, would you like it?

Would you like to roll it and kiss it, feeling all the little bumps and ridges on her big brown aureole with your fingers and tongue. I could only lick my lips in anticipation as Amy kept rubbing Cindy's nipple and aureole; I could not get my hands free from under Cindy to do anything else yet. Cindy was starting to squirm on top of me in reaction to Amy's teasing. I felt Amy slide her knee further between my legs and also Cindy's since she was on top of me.

Her thigh was not only rubbing my cock as she moved, but it was also rubbing Cindy's bare pussy. I could feel Cindy start to move a little helping her clit rub up and down on Amy's thigh. Tom, would you like me to let you lick this big nipple in my fingers, would you like to be sucking on it right now? Cindy's nipple was so close to my mouth, but I couldn't quite get it in my mouth.

Amy slid her hand back holding Cindy's full mound in her hand, letting the nipple go and almost grazing my lips as I made a desperate grab with my lips to get that brown swollen nipple in my mouth. Amy laughed as she pulled it back; working Cindy's swinging tit flesh so the nipple was dancing in front of my face. I was going nuts, I felt so helpless there held down by two naked women, and being teased mercilessly by that swollen mammary swinging just out of reach in front of me.

Amy pushed her thigh against us again and Cindy and I both moaned as her thigh rubbed against us. Amy laughed again and leaned towards me. You would not believe how wet and hot her pussy is Tom, can you feel her juices dripping on your cock? Do you want to fuck my friend Tom? Do you want to slide your cock into that hot juicy pussy, slam deep inside her so that her big fleshy ass jiggles against your belly? Amy was being a total bitch, I could not believe she was doing this to us, and even though she was talking to me, Cindy was getting hotter and hotter just like me.

Amy put more weight on Cindy's big ass and I could feel the heat from Cindy's pussy as it made contact with my shorts. Amy grabbed my cock and pulled it out of my shorts, letting it come into contact with the wet juices flowing freely from Cindy. Doesn't that feel good Tom, Does Cindy's hot wet swollen pussy lips feel good sliding on your cock. I bet you want your cock in her hot soft pussy don't you? I could only groan in frustration.

Wouldn't you like the head of your cock forcing its way inside that hot wet tunnel, feeling her hot pussy griping you as you push further and further inside her? Listen to her Tom can you hear Cindy groaning thinking about you ramming you cock into her? I had never had anyone do this to me in my life, it was frustrating, it was hot, and I was afraid if Amy kept this up much longer, I was going to shoot my load all over Cindy's ass and Amy's leg instead of deep inside that hot pussy that I wanted wrapped around my cock so bad.

Amy pushed Cindy's nipple to my mouth, and I sucked it into my mouth like I was going to die without it. Laughing, Amy pulled it out making a loud popping sound as her stretched nipple freed itself from the suction of my lips. Cindy and I both groaned in frustration, I kept trying to work my cock into Cindy's burning pussy but was not having any luck there either. I was rubbing against her swollen lips making them wetter and wetter but not getting any closer to being inside her.

Amy leaned down put her lips next to my ear and asked me do you want to fuck Cindy now? I shouted yes, and Amy told me I needed to be a good boy, or I could not do it yet. At that point I would have agreed to anything, I felt like my balls were going to explode. Amy dropped Cindy's big tit on my face and told me to show her how bad I wanted to fuck her friend.

I twisted my head and sucked Cindy's dark nipple into my mouth, Cindy moaned and moving her hips faster as I was finally able to suck and lick those beautiful tits, sucking her nipple deep in my mouth and letting it pop back, licking all the little bumps and valleys around her big dark nipples. Amy was watching me hungrily feast on Cindy's nipples, you like her tits don't you she said, you like fucking them don't you.

I just kept nodding, not wanting to give her any opportunity to take her tits from me again. You want to fuck her wet pussy now, don't you? Again, more nodding, but Amy said you don't get to fuck her yet, I want to see you get between her legs and I want you to eat her hot wet pussy until she cums. I will let you up if you can do that. I eagerly agreed and Amy slid back off of Cindy's body letting us both free to move. I rolled Cindy over, watching her fabulous full ass jiggle as I did so.

I pushed her legs apart, spreading her pussy lips with my fingers, feeling her hair tickle my cheeks as I slid my tongue into her dripping slit. Cindy was sopping wet, her juices literally dripping from her cunt as my tongue parted her inner lips. I licked upwards sliding my tongue up and over her clit. Cindy started rocking her pussy against my face and I knew it would not be long before she came, and I would be able to finally ram my cock deep into her where I wanted it to be.

Cindy was pushing harder against my face, moaning as she did. I slid a finger between her full ass cheeks and slid if deep inside her ass. Cindy let out a groan and locked her legs around my head. I pulled her legs apart as she relaxed from her orgasm and pulled her legs over my shoulders. Leaning forwards, I lined up my cock with Cindy's cunt. Amy was standing in the hall watching us, her hand busily sliding in and out of her own dripping pussy.

Go ahead Tom she said, stick your cock in that hairy pussy, slam it hard so you feel her ass hit you and watch those big full tits bounce each time you thrust into her. I slammed my cock deep inside Cindy's welcoming hot cunt, pounding her as hard as possible, knowing I was going to explode any time now. Amy was watching me and must have seen the same thing I was feeling, because she shouted Cum on her big ass, please let me see your hot cum running over her pussy and ass.

I couldn't think of anything but cumming at that point and pulled out as my first load splattered through the light brown hair on Cindy's clit some splashing inside her parted pink lips into the opening of her pussy. The next couple of smaller shots landing on her large ass, and slowly sliding between the cheeks of her ass and out of sight between her legs.

I stood at the end of the bed, looking at a very sexy cum splattered Cindy lying unmoving on the bed, glancing toward the hall, I saw Amy feet spread shoulders braced against the wall as her hand froze on her shiny bald pussy, two fingers buried deep inside it. I turned to Amy and taking her by the arm, helped her lay down on the bed as I made my way to the couch slowly.

Totally spent I dropped on the couch and leaned back. I woke about an hour later and went back to check on the girls. Amy had snuggled up to Cindy, and both were sleeping peacefully. I threw a light cover over them and went back up front and got a cold beer from the fridge. It was hard to believe, a week ago I had not even known these two sexy women and here I was in the middle of twin sexual dynamos. I could not have anticipated how Amy had switched from passive participant to a masterful sexual provocateur in the space of a couple of minutes.

She had manipulated both Cindy and me into sexual deviants wanting nothing more than to obtain the sexual gratification she had manipulated us into. I have to admit that I was not complaining, that was one of the most satisfying sexual experiences I had ever been involved in. However, I figured both Cindy and I owed her one, and I definitely had a plan in mind for some well-deserved payback.

Halfway into my second beer I thought I had it pretty well figured out, I just needed a little chat with Cindy and with her help I figured we could fix little miss Amy's cute little ass. This could work out to be a lot of fun as well as very satisfying payback for Amy manipulating us. I heard the girls stirring in the bedroom and the shower turn on. I started back and saw Amy's ass disappear into the shower giving me a perfect time to talk to Cindy. Cindy was still lying on the bed.

I have to admit, she looked sexy as hell, those large tits flattened on her chest, legs spread, ass flat on the bed dried cum trails on her tanned skin. She smiled as she saw me and patted the bed beside her. I lay down, and kissed those soft lips again, as I tweaked her nipples. We need to talk I said about little miss Amy. Cindy smiled at the way I said that and asked what I had in mind.

By the time Amy finished her shower, Cindy and I had put the finishing touches on our plan, and I went back out in the living room. Cindy got in the shower, and Amy came out and sat on the other end of the couch with a beer in her hand. She had a cat ate the canary smile on her face as she looked at me and said, "Have fun?" Of course, I said, how could I not have fun with a woman like Cindy?

From the look on her face, I don't think that was the answer she expected. I was not about to let on the fun about the fun Cindy and I had planned for Amy later that night. Cindy got out of the shower, and I got a quick shower and came out to talk to the girls. I suggested we run into town, restock and get something to eat and spend a couple more days here before going to another camping area.