My Trip to Yellowstone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both agreed and we grabbed the jeep I pulled behind the motorhome and headed for town. Stocking up on the needed food and drink, we stopped by a local diner and had dinner. It was nice and relaxing, just light conversation and decent food that we did not cook. This had definitely been a great vacation so far, not many pictures, at least not many of local wildlife. Amy kept looking at us when she did not think we were watching her, I am sure she was wondering why nothing had been said about her game this afternoon.

We looked around town for a little bit, and it was just what we expected, an overpriced tourist trap with all the requisite shops and souvenir stands. We headed back to the motorhome shortly before dark and got there just as the sun set. Cindy suggested that her and Amy walk down to the lake and watch the end of the sunset.

I went into the motorhome and took the ties off of a couple spare bathrobes that were in the closet and tied the middle to a tie down ring on each side of the head of the bed. Cindy and Amy came back to the motorhome as I was sitting down with a fresh cold beer. Amy got one for her and Cindy as they both sat down. As soon as they finished the first, Cindy got them another beer, Amy did not seem to notice Cindy nursing hers as she downed that one rather quickly also.

I told the girls I was going to bed, I told the girls I was going to bed. They said they would be in shortly. Once I laid down, I quickly tied slip knots in the four loose ends of rope I fastened in there earlier. I was lying quietly in my spot in the middle when the girls climbed into bed. Amy as usual climbed over me sliding her hand along my cock as she did, giggling as it twitched at her touch. She lay down facing the wall, spooning her ass back against me. Cindy lay down behind me, and I felt her wiggle and knew she was locating the rope I left there for her.

I snuggled up tighter against Amy and reached around her palming her firm tits, enjoying the feeling of them in my hand. I was twisting and tweaking her nipples and could feel her rubbing her ass up and down my cock slowly as I did. I moved back a little from her warm body and started gently pulling her onto her back as I slid onto her sexy body. I leaned down putting my lips on her soft inviting ones, kissing her deeply. Amy moaned as I pulled her legs up on my shoulders.

Someone is in a hurry tonight she giggled as she felt the tip of my hard cock start to slip between her wet pink pussy lips. Just as the head of my cock entered Amy's wet pussy Cindy slipped the soft ties over Amy's hand and foot. Cindy almost had the ones on her left foot and hand before Amy realized something wasn't right. Her left foot slid into the loop, and I surprised her pulling my cock out of her pussy at the same time.

The ties were just long enough to keep her legs spread and pulled back to her shoulders like she had been when I was lying on her, keeping her hands fastened to each side of the bed. Amy had the most puzzled look on her face which caused Cindy and I to bust out laughing. Then she started to get upset.

I sat back on the end of the bed and Cindy leaned back against me. Putting my arms around her and playing with her ample tits and nipples, we started explaining to Amy what we had in mind. Since she had taken it on herself to make sure we had to follow her rules this morning, she had to follow our rules now. Amy was listening to us, but her eyes never left my hands that were keeping themselves busy on Cindy's tits and nipples.

I was the first one to continue the conversation, looking directly at Amy I asked her if she liked the way my hands were playing with Cindy's big nipples making them stand hard and firm in my hand? Her tits were heavy yet very soft to my exploring fingers, kneading and squeezing her swollen mammeries. Amy's eyes never left my fingers as I exaggerated the movements. Cindy moaned and looked at Amy, His fingers feel so good Amy, pinching and squeezing my hard nipples, I can feel the little electric shocks clear down in my pussy.

Every time Tom squeezes my nipple and tit my pussy jumps and I can feel my juices building. Every time Cindy or I mentioned pussy, Amy's eyes jumped down to Cindy's hairy pussy. I took one hand and slid it down from Cindy's big tits across her stomach and down to her pussy which was already nicely wet. I slid my hand over her mound, and dragged my middle finger back up between her lips to her clit, allowing Amy to see how wet and ready Cindy's pussy was.

Amy was staring at Cindy's pussy, and the glossy pussy lips that her juices had highlighted. Look Cindy I said, Amy's pussy is getting wet also, and look at how swollen her pink nipples are. Amy was moving her ass as I pointed out she also was being aroused by the treatment Cindy was receiving. Amy spoke her first words since I had started playing with Cindy's tits. OK, I get the point, untie me.

Cindy spoke up and as she did she spread her legs further apart, allowing me free access to her pussy, her ample tanned ass and thighs framing her pink love tunnel beautifully. Tom's fingers feel so good inside me he is teasing my clit and g-spot both, I love the way he does that. She rolled her hips a little to emphasize her point. Amy groaned and said PLEASE UNTIE ME, I am sorry. I slid my other hand down to Cindy's pussy and took my two index fingers and pulled Cindy's inner lips apart, using my thumb I stroked Cindy's clit feeling her jerk against me.

Cindy moaned as I continued circling her clit with my thumb, I could feel her hot juices flowing over my fingers. I seem to remember you really liked Cindy's ass Amy, doesn't it look good, so big and soft and inviting. Both Amy and Cindy moaned as I slid a wet finger down between her big soft ass cheeks, and put a little pressure on her tight little rosebud.

Amy was moving her ass faster and trying to find some way to get access to it. Cindy and I could see Amy's juices leaking and flowing between her own trim little ass cheeks. We could see she was getting very frustrated as she figured out there was no way to make contact with anything to help her get relief. I pushed a little harder on my finger, and it popped through the tight muscle guarding Cindy's ass and sank to the first knuckle. Cindy jumped, and I could feel her rolling her hips moving my finger in and out of her ass a small amount.

Fuck she said as she found the proper movement, his finger feels so good in my ass Amy, he is going to make me cum if he keeps it up. Amy looked as if she was going to cry, her frustration at being a witness to her friend's hot body being teased and used and knowing that at any minute Cindy could have an orgasm and she could do nothing for herself.

I leaned down and whispered in Cindy's ear, and smiling she shook her head yes. We both leaned forward, and Cindy took her hands and pulled the sash holding Amy's hands. It came loose and Amy wasted no time taking the sash off her feet. Leaning forward she said thank you as she pulled Cindy into a hot kiss. I slid my finger deeper into Cindy's ass as they kissed and started rubbing her clit and pumping my finger harder. Cindy, still hanging onto Amy's lips started bucking her hips back into me yelling into Amy's mouth as she did Ohhhhh fuck I'm cumming.

With Cindy still leaning against me, Amy leaned forward kissing me, and slowly rubbing Cindy's swollen nipples with her hands. Amy broke the kiss and asked me if we were really mad at her. I laughed and said no, just a little payback. Amy laughed and said it worked, guiding my hand to her baby smooth very hot and wet pussy.

Will you rub my pussy for me she asked? I would be happy to I said and sat her down next to Cindy and pulling them close, started playing with both of these sexy ladies. Amy laughed and when Cindy looked at her she took Cindy's hand and slid it between them and placed it on my throbbing cock. It seems someone else likes this too she said. I slowly massaged two clits, listening to both my ladies purring contentedly as I did.

I slid Cindy down on the bed, and leaned down kissing her, then moving down her neck to her beautiful big tits. Kissing and sucking on them, Cindy was soon moaning again. I moved my leg over Cindy's stomach; I had waited long enough to have those beautiful big tits wrapped around my hard cock. Amy knelt beside the bed, and as I slid my cock down the valley between those lovely mounds, Amy asked Cindy if she could help.

Cindy was nodding yes as their soft lips met, Amy reached over and pushed Cindy's large mounds tightly around my cock. I started moving my cock back and forth in its soft warm tunnel of tits, watching it appear and disappear with pleasure. I reached behind me and started teasing Cindy's clit as I pumped her tits.

Amy was moaning and I was in heaven as I watched these different but both beautiful in their own way women kissed, and Cindy had three fingers moving back and forth in Amy's wet pussy. Amy's juices were dripping from Cindy's hand each time she pushed it back deep inside her. I could hear Amy moaning louder as she broke their kiss and concentrated on rocking her pelvis back and forth on Cindy's

impaling fingers buried inside her steaming cunt. I grabbed Cindy's tits and held them around my pistoning cock still buried between them. Amy let out a scream and grabbed Cindy's hand holding it deep inside her throbbing pussy as the spasms from her orgasm shot through her, draining the strength from her body.

Cindy's hand slid out of Amy's pussy, and Amy slid to a sitting position on the floor next to the bed, her head resting on the pillow beside Cindy's. I could feel Cindy humping her big soft ass up against my hand as her orgasm approached, moaning and groaning as it finally exploded deep inside her. As Cindy's body relaxed on the bed, I stood and straddled Amy's still body.

Both the lovely ladies heads were right beside the others, foreheads almost touching. I knew exactly where I wanted to cum. Standing there watching both girls drained by our sexual escapades, I pumped my straining cock, watching as stream after stream of hot cum splashed on their faces and left little trails as it slowly slid to its final resting place somewhere on their sexy bodies. Exhausted myself, I lay beside Cindy and pulling her close I closed my eyes for a very good night's sleep.

The sun had been up quite a while before the three of us were moving this beautiful morning. I awoke to a tangle of arms and legs on the bed. Amy had at some time during the night crawled into bed with Cindy and I and snuggled up under the covers. Cindy's bare ass was exposed to the morning sun as I threw the covers back so I could get up. I pulled my arm back and smacked her cheek with a loud crack.

Cindy screamed and jumped causing a chain reaction with Amy as she did. I ran to the bathroom, laughing all the way. Listening to Cindy say some very unkind things about me and my family linage. Amy was laughing as she finally figured what had Cindy all worked up which earned her a well-aimed pillow across her head. I finished my shower and saw that the girls had made the bed, and a hot cup of coffee was waiting on the table for me.

I was working on my second cup by the time that Cindy and Amy had finished with their showers and all the things that women do in the mornings. Pouring themselves another cup of coffee they sat down at the table with me.

I broke the silence and said well ladies, I am afraid this is the day we knew had to come along sooner or later. I have things back east that I have to tend to, and you never told me just what your timetable was, so I did not figure it was my business. Today however we need to discuss it because I need to head back, and if you want to travel back with me, that will give us a couple days to make it a nice leisurely trip.

Cindy looked at Amy and then asked if they could talk about it and let me know at lunch. Sure I responded, I wasn't trying to get a decision immediately, I just wanted to ask because I need to know what to plan. The girls walked down by the lake and were talking down there, and maybe 15 minutes or so later they came walking slowly back to the motorhome. They came in and Amy got three beers out of the refrigerator as Cindy sat down on the couch by me.

I figured I was about to get some bad news from the girls, after the week and a half we had been together I had started thinking of them as my girls. I know that may seem silly to some of you reading this, but we had had a lot of fun together the time we were together, and I was afraid it was about to end. Amy handed us the beers and Cindy waited for her to sit in the chair before beginning to speak.

We have talked and want you to know we have had a wonderful time with you. You have been more than generous both in your time and providing us with our food, which we did not expect, and in many other ways. We both hope you have enjoyed the trip as much as we have and believe me, we have both enjoyed it. We never wanted to be a burden or interrupt your trip.

Enough I said, I can't take this, are we going back together or not, you are driving me crazy! Cindy and Amy both started laughing and said of course we want to go back with you if you want us with you! I leaned forward and grabbed Cindy, pulling her towards me, smashing her big, beautiful tits against my chest as I hugged her,

Amy got up and moved over by me, and I gave her a big hug too. Let's start getting things ready, and we can stop in town and do the laundry, restock and get ready to hit the road. My girls, both laughing, jumped up and started the now familiar routine of getting ready to hit the road. In short order, we had things in order, and were heading towards town.

We dropped Amy off at the laundromat with the clothes, and Cindy and I went to the local grocery store and restocked our food and drinks for the trip back to Chicago. I filled the fuel and had all the tires and fluids checked on the way back to get Amy and our clothes. We went down to the local steakhouse, had some great steak dinners, and very nice dinner conversation.

During dinner, we had decided to head back east a short way, and stop in the roadside rest for the night, not hurrying or setting any particular pace for ourselves.

We pulled into the rest area, which was almost empty and pulled into one of the RV spaces and locked up for the night. We were all still full of the big dinner that we ate before pulling out from town, we were sitting in the front room drinking a beer and talking about some of our experiences during our trip. I think we were all a little sad it was coming to an end, I know I was.

It had been great having the girls with me, and I think we all knew there was a good chance when it was over, we might not see each other again other than the girls of course. After a little bit, the conversation slowed, and I told the girls I was going to lie down. Amy said they would be in in a little bit, so I went back and got ready for bed. I must have fallen asleep rather quickly, because the next thing I knew I was dreaming a wonderful dream about a beautiful woman sucking my cock, rolling her tongue all over the underside as she slowly sucked me deeper into her hot mouth.

I was struggling to wake from my stupor and realized that some of what I was feeling might not be a dream. I got my eyes open finally and the first thing I saw was Amy's cute bare ass to my left. I continued down her body and watched as my cock slowly disappeared deep into her hot mouth, then slowly reappearing again, it was almost as if she were giving me a blow job in slow motion. It looks like the sleepyhead is waking up I heard from my right side.

I started to turn my head and Cindy pressed her lips onto mine, giving me a deep lingering kiss, working her tongue into my mouth and starting a heated dueling match with my tongue. Cindy leaned further over me as she straightened out and rubbed her ample breasts and large swollen nipples against my arm and chest. I reached for her ass, and she pushed my hand down, as she did when I tried to grab Amy's very nice ass sticking up in the air almost right in my face.

Cindy broke our kiss and told me that I was just supposed to lie there and let them do everything. I had to admit the idea of these two sexy women using me was not hard to agree to. Amy was still working on my swollen cock in slow motion, and Cindy rose up and moved her luscious tits over my mouth teasing me by dragging her nipples over my lips and sliding them back and forth. She reminded me as I tried to suck one in my mouth that I was supposed to lie there and not move.

Laying my head back on the pillow I continued lying there as Cindy kissed her way down my face and down my neck then started kissing my nipple. I realized I did not feel Amy's hot mouth on my cock and realized she had started kissing her way up my stomach. My girls met about the middle of the stomach and leaning forward, they kissed and as the kiss got hotter, and hotter they both reached and started massaging the others tits, tweaking and pulling their nipples.

They were both moaning quietly as they broke the kiss and started on their journey over my body again. Amy kissed her way up my chest and neck and locked her sweet lips onto mine and our tongues started doing the age-old dance of the sexually aroused. Cindy continued down my body, and I jumped as she sucked first one then the other of my swollen balls into her hot moth, rolling them with her tongue and teasing them.

Amy repeated Cindy's action, teasing my lips with her pert pink nipples, but reminding me I wasn't allowed to suck them until they wanted me to. Cindy released my balls and kissed her way up my still swollen cock to the tip, licking the head, and tonguing the slit before she slid the swollen head into her hot mouth. Cindy started moving her head up and down taking more and more of my cock into her mouth each time.

Pretty soon I felt my cock hit the back of Cindy's throat, Cindy did not slow down in the least, Cindy pushed forward, and I felt the head of my cock slide into her throat. Cindy pulled back and pushed her mouth down my cock again. The feeling as I felt my cock slide down her soft throat was amazing; I knew that if she kept that up, I was going to cum very quickly. Cindy must have read my thoughts as she pulled completely off my cock this time and lay beside me.

Amy lay on the other side, both smiling at me. After both kissing me, they pulled me up to a sitting position on the edge of the bed as they both slid to their knees on the floor. Amy slid in front of me and Cindy slipped behind her. Amy put her hands on my shoulders and moved closer to me. Cindy reached around Amy and put some lotion between Amy's tits.

She then pushed Amy forward a little more, and then Cindy cupped her hands around her tits and wrapped them around my cock. I had never been tit fucked by two women at the same time before. Especially like this. Both Cindy and Amy were moving together as they worked Amy's tits up and down my cock. Cindy started nibbling on Amy's ear as they worked on my cock, and it was all I could do to keep my control. It was just about this time that the girls switched places.

All I could focus on was Cindy's tits swaying as they changed. Cindy moved in front of me and Amy put lotion in the valley between her tits and wrapped them about my cock. I could not see my cock between Cindy's huge tits, but Amy pushed them down and up again moving those big mounds of flesh faster and faster. Cindy looked at my face and told me that I had to tell them before I came. It wasn't long before I let them know I was very close.

Amy told me to stand up, and they each took a hand wiped them in the lotion on their tits and started pumping my cock together. I could feel my balls tightening as I watched these two sexy women jacking my cock together. I moaned as I felt my balls constrict, shooting the first stream of cum right into Amy's face, They moved my cock so the second went into Cindy's face and the rest shot onto Cindy's tits. Amy leaned down and sucked what little cum might have been left from my cock and told me to sit down now.