My Truck Driving Man Pt. 02

Story Info
Susie is double teamed by Dave and Barb.
4k words
4.17
5.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Westcam
Westcam
412 Followers

If you need to know what led to the start of this story, you might read Chapter 1, though this one will stand alone. I write for enjoyment and it was fun to write a story which is so vastly different from anything I've done to date, so I won't be at all offended if doesn't rate.

When Barb arrived at my apartment in the middle of the afternoon, I knew there was something going on because Dave was not expected until six. I was still a bit sore from yesterday's playtime, but sore in a good way.

"I thought I'd come over a bit early for a bit of girly time," she grinned at me. "and a few bourbon and cokes before he gets here might put us in the mood too. What do you think?"

"After yesterday, I could use a bit of gentle loving," I admitted. "I hope Dave isn't quite as rough with us today. It was fun though, wasn't it?"

"Oh yeah," she agreed enthusiastically. "You know Dave though. I reckon he needs to rough his girls up a bit. It's how he gets off. He's sure got a bit of a mean streak."

"He has, hasn't he?" I agreed. "He hurts me sometimes but he always seems to know where to draw the line. I would never tell him this, but I love the forceful way he treats me in the bedroom. He makes me feel like a real woman and I love to please him -- even when he's hurting me."

We were well into our third bourbon and discussed my relationship with Dave in some detail. In the process we both lost our clothes and were making out quietly in one of the beanbags we left in the living room after yesterday's threesome.

Dave didn't knock, he just opened the front door and strolled in, breaking into a broad grin when he realized we started without him.

He dropped into the second beanbag as I scampered to the kitchen to fetch him a beer. As I stood, I heard him ask Barb whether she had discussed today's threesome with me.

"What the fuck is going on you two?" I asked nervously as Dave took his first swig from the longneck.

The predatory smile on Dave's face made it clear that something was going on between the two of them and I was on the outside.

"While you were out cold last night, Barb and I discussed a few things that we might try tonight. With a whole day to think about it, I reckon she was pretty right and so I think we should try something different."

"Okaaayyy," I ventured nervously. "What have you got in mind?"

"Firstly Susie, you are going to be the centre of attention for both Barb and me, unlike yesterday when I shared my attention between both of you. Today it's all about you. The second thing is you will have a safeword, something we've never done before. Your safeword is red. If you use your safeword, our playtime stops, we all get dressed and Barb and I go to our respective homes. You can also use orange as a cautionary word, to tell me that you're getting close to your limit and would like us to back off for a bit. I can see you're looking a bit apprehensive about this, but believe me, you will look back at your experience and ask how soon we can do it again. But you will need to trust me."

I hesitated for a while, taking a deep sip of my bourbon, which was probably stronger that a 50/50 mix.

"I don't like pain." I said feebly. "You often hurt me a bit and I usually get off on it, but you have never really hurt me badly. Before I agree, I need you to promise that you won't leave any permanent marks on me and that you won't make me bleed."

"Nah," he said affably. "I'm not going to guarantee you anything. You are going to be in control. I want to push you into new territory and I want you to be the one who calls it off if you can't take any more. What I will promise though, is that if you call red, it stops, right there and then, with no recriminations. OK?"

"Why do I feel I'm going to regret this?" I grizzled. "Okaayyy. Let's do it."

Barb had been sitting with me, sharing my beanbag and gently stroking my breasts and sides.

"YES!" she whispered excitedly. "I knew you'd be up for it."

Placing her hands on either side of my face, she kissed me passionately, our tongues duelling. I let her roll me onto my back, loving the taste of her lips while her hands drifted to my tits, kneading my sensitive flesh and teasing the nipples.

"Oww," I whispered. "They're still a bit sensitive after yesterday."

She murmured her agreement. "Mine too," she admitted, continuing to gently massage them. "they'll feel better in a bit."

She was right. The more she kneaded my breasts, the less I felt yesterday's aches and pains. I spread my legs a little, silently begging her to pay attention to me down there, but she was on a mission, working away, smothering my face with soft kisses to my throat, my ears, my mouth and even my eyes.

Looking for Dave, I discovered him standing by his beanbag, a broad smile on his face, removing his clothes and placing them in a neat pile. He made no move towards us so I closed my eyes and concentrated on the delicious feelings Barb was giving me.

I felt I was starting to fall asleep from Barb's gentle ministrations when I sensed Dave's presence behind me.

"Keep still Susie," he ordered.

He placed a blindfold over my eyes and gently lifted my head to secure it.

"There." He said pleasantly. "Now you can concentrate solely on your senses without distractions."

Barb moved over to give him room. His harsh stubble was in stark contrast to the soft smoothness of Barb's face when he kissed me gently and his coarse hands were stronger when he continued the soft massage of my tits, but still delightful. Barb's fingers, freed from working my upper body, softly opened my outer labia. I knew I had started to get wet from her attention and she reinforced it by announcing to the world that my cum was dripping out of me already.

I tried to put my arms around Dave's neck as a sign of my appreciation, but he firmly shut that down, placing my arms by my sides.

Barb's fingers started to probe. There was no disguising my wetness now. We could all hear the squelching. I think I may have blushed a little, but the sensations were delightful. I struggled to keep still

"That'll do," Dave said suddenly, pulling away.

"Open your mouth."

I opened.

His hard cock filled it immediately, but instead of forcing it right down my throat as he usually did, he only pushed it in a little, allowing me to tease it with my tongue and lips. All the time, Barb continued to use her fingers in my vagina. I felt her free hand on one of my tits and quite suddenly felt her lips close on the nipple on the other side. She suckled sweetly while my senses went into overdrive.

"Why did I need a safeword?" I wondered vaguely.

"I think she's wet enough now," Dave observed without emotion. "Get your hand in there."

I had an instant flashback to the excruciating pain I felt when Dave tried to get his hand in there yesterday. I thought he had torn me open, but in the light of day, there was no broken skin and to my amazement, my vagina felt quite normal when I awoke this morning. Pretty resilient, vaginas!

Dave's cock was pushing deeper now and he released my head in order to play with my tits. Barb's fingers were bunched together, softly forcing their way in. With a blindfold blocking any view of proceedings, I could only guess at how many fingers she had in me already. I guessed four and was accommodating them without discomfort.

"Very good! Now tuck your thumb in and push again."

She did so, confirming my guess, and I took her whole hand. I felt stretched but took the intrusion without complaint.

"Right. Well done Barb. Now make a fist and slowly push as deep as you can go. Be gentle, we don't want to hurt the poor girl." Pause. "Yet!" (with a giggle)

The discomfort of my inner walls stretching like never before was momentarily forgotten by my need to breathe. Bloody Dave had chosen this moment to push his cock all the way down my throat. I was pretty good at controlling my gag reflex but my air supply was fully blocked. Barb's hand was forgotten while I struggled to pull away from Dave's cock to open my airway again, but his thighs held my head in place and his hard hands pushed me down by my breasts.

When Dave was satisfied that I was on the verge of panic, he pulled free. I took in a deep gulp of fresh air while he grasped each of my nipples between finger and thumb, pinching and twisting at the same time.

"Oww!"

"Shhh" he whispered in my ear, resuming his gentle kissing. His hands returned to my chest, gently massaging my boobs and again I became aware of Barb's hand, fully embedded in my vagina. I've never felt so full. Dave was so gentle with me that the soreness in my nipples soon dissipated. Relaxing again, I revelled in the sensations engulfing my body.

"Let's sit her up now," Dave announced. "Don't let your hand slip out!"

Not knowing quite what to expect, I helped Dave to prop me into a sitting position, wincing a little because Barb's hand, which I suspect was buried beyond her wrist, twisted with the movement, churning my insides.

Moments after releasing me, I felt Dave's hand taking my arms, gently folding them behind my back, a hand on the inside of each elbow. Soft rope circled my wrists, drawing them upward as it snaked across my shoulder and under the opposite breast. Dave worked surprising quickly, securing my arms firmly behind my back, with the ropes criss-crossing my chest, having the effect of highlighting my breasts and pushing out the nipples. He gently laid me back down again, completely helpless, legs spread and a woman's arm embedded on my soggy vagina. I must have been quite a sight.

They double teamed me again. Dave alternately kissed me with passion, sucked on my swollen nipples and put his cock to my lips. Barb started to work her hand in and out, drawing it back just far enough to bring the widest part to the entrance, stretching me to the maximum, before pushing back in slowly until her fist struck bottom. My fluids flowed freely. I could feel the moisture running between my arse cheeks and I idly thought that perhaps these beanbags should be consigned to the rubbish after tonight.

Although I tried to use my legs to pull Barb in, she was lying off to one side, keeping my legs wide apart to give her unfettered control of my movement. I couldn't help it. My hips started to rise to meet Barb's gentle thrusting. All discomfort was gone now. My stretched vagina was taking her whole hand, welcoming her pushes with hip thrusts of my own.

In my darkness, I noticed that Dave's hands had moved away.

"Kiss me!" he demanded. I stretched forward, expecting his lips to meet mine, but was disappointed to realise that the kiss he demanded was not from me, but from Barb.

"On your knees girl and keep fucking Susie with that hand. Gawd, you're as wet as she is. No need for any foreplay with you is there?"

Dave obviously slipped behind Barb as she knelt before me. She giggled briefly and sighed at the moment he entered her. I felt it too. Her hand pushed forward even deeper than before as she struggled for balance. I felt their coupling through her hand and heard the two of them panting to orgasm.

I could not hear their whispers after their climax but felt further movement. It was as though someone was trying to draw my insides out through my vagina when Barb pulled her hand away but I had no time to think about it because her hand was replaced by Dave's coarse fingers -- the same fingers I could not accommodate yesterday.

Pausing momentarily, he ordered Barb wriggle me from side to side until my back was horizontal, cradled by the beanbag. Her lips swept briefly over mine on their way to my nipples and much as before, I was feeling this incredible fullness combined with unbelievably sensuous touching of my upper torso. She kissed my lips, explored my mouth and sighed contentedly. She changed position, her hands on my breasts helping her to keep her balance. I guessed she must have been sitting on my belly, which would have put her vagina almost on top of mine. Was Dave pleasuring her too, I wondered while Barb continued to kiss and suckle me. Dave's fingers were digging deeper and just as I was considering asking for leniency, I realized that his whole hand was inside me.

"I'm in!" he yelled triumphantly. "You've taken my whole hand Susie. I knew you could!"

I couldn't respond because Barb chose that exact moment to stand up, place her sloppy vagina over my mouth and squat until she was seated on my face. With my arms firmly bound behind my back, I couldn't move.

"You know what to do Susie," she giggled. "Clean me up."

I tried to speak but realized that like it or not, I had no choice but to follow orders. Actually, I did like it. I was also feeling very proud to have survived the night without using my safeword.

My relief was premature.

Dave spoke when Barb moved off me.

"Take her blindfold off Barb, and help her to stand. She needs to see this."

I blinked, trying to adjust my vision to the light. Dave's hand was buried in my cunt, along with half his forearm. I would not have believed that it was possible.

With his free hand, Dave grasped the rope harness where it crossed between my breasts while behind me Barb pulled me to my feet. My legs were still spread wide because Dave's arm kept them apart, so I was of little assistance. Finally I was vertical, albeit on shaky legs. Dave kicked the beanbag to one side.

"Now we're going to combine weightlifting with sexual intercourse," he grinned at me. "Remember your safeword?"

"Of course I do," I responded worriedly. "What the hell are you going to do now. I'm exhausted Dave. Let's call it a day."

'We'll call it a day when I say so," he smiled back coolly. "Or when you use your safeword."

"Stand behind her and grip her elbows to keep her straight," he commanded.

Still doubled over to keep his hand lodged within me, he straightened his back and squatted until his backside touched his heels. Suddenly I realized what he had in mind.

"Dave, NO!" I yelled. "this is not funny."

Wriggling his hand into its full depth, he grinned. "Was that a safeword I just heard?"

There was no way I was going to give him the satisfaction of hearing my safeword so I gritted my teeth as he started to rise. Barb may have taken a small amount of my weight but now my whole body was supported by the arm inside my vagina.

When he was fully upright, his embedded arm was roughly level with his shoulder. My feet flapped uselessly near his waist. Barb released me, dropping to her knees in front of Dave and swallowing his stiff cock.

"We've lifted the weight. Now for the sex part," he panted.

"ORANGE, Dave, ORANGE!" I cried, feeling as though I was being split in two.

"Just a little longer Baby Girl. Just a little bit longer."

Thankfully, he convulsed in orgasm seconds later, filling Barb's mouth. Satisfied that she had swallowed, he slowly squatted down again until my feet touched the floor but held me there without removing his hand. The pain had morphed into numbness and I had reached the point of not caring what he did next. I was aware that my breasts were hurting from being confined in a rope harness for so long (I looked at them to find that they were blue!), my arms ached from being tied behind my back and I'm not going to try to describe the agony I felt in my innards.

Barb deftly untied the harness, bringing me more pain as circulation was restored.

Working in tandem, they gently lowered me to the floor, face up, with Dave's hand still deep in my vagina. He kissed my clitoris as he withdrew slowly, using his tongue to keep me stimulated. While he was doing so, Barb knelt behind my head, alternately sucking in as much of each boob as her mouth could take, using her tongue to swipe across the nipples. Doing so placed her own tits over my face so I reciprocated her attentions.

Dave clamped his mouth over my vagina at the moment his last finger emerged, sucking and licking feverishly. I came. Boy did I come! I must have squirted a gallon of my built-up fluids over Dave's face and without intending to, bit down hard on the nipple which just happened to be between my teeth at the time. Barb yelled in protest, pulling back to examine the damaged nipple. It wasn't damaged, but I know it hurt.

"Both my babies are in pain. You poor things." Dave mocked.

"Fuck off, Dave. You don't know what pain is. Maybe we'll see you after your next trip. In the meantime, I have to heal my little friend's poor nipple."

Dave gathered up his clothes, finished his beer and jauntily headed for the door.

"See you in a week or so."

As the door closed, I collapsed into the comforting folds of the beanbag.

"I'd like you to stay with me tonight Barb," I pleaded. "I think I've been hit by a bus and I desperately need some aftercare."

"Got nothing better to do Susie darlin'," she grinned. "I don't think I could have taken the punishment you took tonight. First, it's been more than two hours since our last drink. Let's pour another."

She filled our glasses again, pulled the second beanbag against the one I laid in and settled back next to me.

"It was exciting to watch," she said simply. "Until tonight I would not have thought myself capable of enjoying a fellow human being in pain. Yet tonight I loved seeing you suffer. I guess the difference is the pain is delivered for pleasure and not in anger. Right now I'm wet as the local swamp and hornier than you could ever believe. I need to get off in the worst way."

I downed half my glass in a single swig and set it to one side.

"Kiss me Barb."

She rolled on top of me and did just that, her soft, delicious lips tasting of bourbon. Her weight on my bruised tits was a little uncomfortable and when her knee touched my battered vagina, I groaned.

"Have a look at me Barb. I think this time I've been torn open. Is there blood?"

Barb reluctantly broke the kiss and swivelled around to examine my pussy. Gently drawing the labia open she blew softly and giggled.

"It's still pretty wet down there," she laughed, "but its your own lubrication, not blood. It's open wide enough to sail the Queen Mary in there though. You won't feel a cock in there again."

Her tongue softly touched me there, lapping upwards until it swept over my clit. I sighed in appreciation, feeling somewhat reassured that my organs were still intact. Barb's tongue continued to work it's magic while her fingers probed my open hole.

I didn't have to object -- she sensed my discomfort, taking away her hands and using her tongue to bring me to another orgasm.

I awoke sometime later, still naked, to find myself in bed snuggled against Barb's equally naked form. One hand cupped my breast, the other cupped my poor pussy. Her breasts pressed into my back, her breath warming that super sensitive spot on my neck. It was pitch dark.

Slowly turning to face Barb, I let my hands explore. Her nipples were hard. The sheet beneath her was soaked. Pushing her legs apart had the effect of rolling her onto her back. I suspect that she woke though she gave no outward sign of it. After placing a light kiss on Barb's lips, I latched onto the nearest nipple and sucked it gently into my mouth. My fingers opened up her labia, seeking her inner folds.

When my index finger found her G spot and started to massage it softly, her reaction proved that she was definitely awake. She drew her feet up to her backside and let her knees flop open to give me room to do whatever I liked.

"Oh gawd yes Susie. Don't you dare stop."

Using her own hands on either side of the breast I was sucking, she squeezed hard, forcing the nipple deeper into my mouth. I bit, not quite hard enough to break the skin but hard enough to make her squeak in protest.

"Payback, bitch!" I grinned at her, releasing the tit and kissing her hard and long.

Westcam
Westcam
412 Followers
12