My Truck Driving Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was responding eagerly to my fingers, rotating her hips to try to force me deeper, but I held off, just teasing her soft little G spot.

"Susie, Susie .... Please!" she cried desperately.

"Please, what?" I answered innocently.

"Make me come Suze. Please make me come. I really need to come."

"You're sure, Barb?"

"I'll kill you in a minute Susie!"

There was a certain amount of justice in my next action. Barb was still dripping wet, her legs were splayed obscenely and she was pleading for more. Clambering to my knees to give me a better angle of approach, I tucked my thumb in and drove my hand in until my clenched fist could go no further. As she howled in pain, I leaned forward to allow us to share a passionate kiss, holding my hand inside her perfectly still to allow her to settle and adapt. I knew how she felt!

Barb's focus shifted from her stretched vagina to our kissing. While toying gently with my tits, she hungrily sucked at my tongue, my free hand nestled behind her head to keep our mouths crushed together. I realized that Barb was slowly starting to rotate her hips again, prompting my hand to move, so experimentally I eased back a little and pushed forward again until my fist bottomed out. Every movement was punctuated with obscene squelching sounds. I'm sure she squirted at some point.

Without disengaging, I spun around to place my mouth on Barb's clit and sucked firmly using my tongue to stimulate it further. My arm was driving in and out like a piston, her hips driving up hard to meet every thrust. With a loud roar, she came. There was no mistaking it this time, as she squirted copious amounts of fluid over my face. Her entire frame went fully rigid for several seconds, finally falling back with a sigh, my hand still embedded in her pussy, several inches above the wrist.

Barb shifted her hands to her groin, pulling her labia apart to facilitate my withdrawal.

Afterwards, we lay together side by side, hands joined together.

"That was beautiful," Barb sighed eventually. "Do we need Dave next week or do you think we can get by without him?"

"We'll see," I replied with a contented smile. "We'll see."

12