My True Lover

Story Info
Ashley's unholy thoughts gets her into deep trouble.
6.5k words
4.29
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From an upcoming book I'm writing: Naughty Housewives

My True Lover

Ashley: Married 6 years

It's been a reckless night of sleep. I've have not yet had an orgasm, having to anxiously wait until my husband Robert leaves for work before I can start pleasuring myself again. Maybe after he's gone, I can lose myself in my own world of erotic sexual fantasy.

As you can already guess, my husband and I don't share the same taste when it comes to sex. I'm dirty, he's clean, I'm perverted, he's proper, visualizing myself involved in some twisted sexual scenario, entwined in some far off erotic plot. Sometimes I would dream up a story that would set my imagination on fire. Often I imagine different things, degrading narratives that put me in a submissive nature. A number of times I've been a prostitute, getting fucked by different men, perverted men, again and again trying not to piss off my pimp, who would beat the shit out of me if I would dare came up just one dollar short on my nightly quota. Or imagining I'm a slave girl sold at auction to some rich clan of men, who haul me off to a far away land and make me their fuck toy. My absolute favorite is that I'm kidnapped by a biker gang, I'm raped and turned into a cock addicted slave, trained to please my masters. My assailants tie me up and use my pussy for their own perverted pleasure, it's usually four or five guys who would do things to me that's down right obscene.

I always got myself off on the idea of me being a total slut, the very thought of it makes me wet. I'm often shocked with horror and disgust at what I think up, being forced and manipulated, possibly collard and leashed. Slowly I slide my hand down under the sheets finding my aching clit, rubbing it eagerly, finger fucking myself...'oh god it feels so good...' moaning deeply into my pillow trying to fire up my imagination. However, I'm distracted again, hearing Robert fumble around downstairs in the kitchen, I just want him to just fucking leave for work already.

Again I close my eyes trying to relax, taking a deep breath, spreading apart my sopping wet lips, beginning again to imagine one of my many, many naughty fantasies as I pleasure myself.

My husband doesn't know about these erotic fantasies, refusing to tell him. I bury them deep into my imagination just waiting for the time to be alone and spark my sexual excitement.

The truth is I love sex, just not with him.

I was a disgraceful young girl. In junior high my best friend Elsa and I would flirt with cute boys on the school bus. Any boy we thought was cute had to put up with our abhorrent flirting. Some boys liked it, others felt uncomfortable but we didn't care, we just liked getting a reaction out of them. When we were a little older, around 19 we would head down to the local nightclub on the corner of Fifth and Maple, it was Thursday night...Thursday night was always ladies night and if you wore something short and sexy, the bouncers would let you in for no cover charge. Elsa and I had fake I.D's and we would often flirt with this cute bouncer to the point he got so excited, he would let us in. After a while when we showed up, he would just wave us in without checking our I.D's or having to stand in line. This one particular night we showed up and noticed our favorite bouncer was not there. We both got nervous. We showed this bouncer guy our I.D's but for some reason he didn't buy it, he didn't let us in. Elsa was pissed, she threatened him and they got into this huge screaming fight. I felt so embarrassed telling Elsa to back off and let's just go home. But Elsa being Elsa made a deal with this guy, and he agreed as Elsa took him by the hand leading him around the back of the club into a dark corner of the ally. I followed.

I couldn't believe it, watching as Elsa sucked this guy's dick. I mean she was down on her knees having this guys big dick in her mouth. You see, you have to understand Elsa, she gets what she wants, always. I'm in awe of her.

Once inside the club men would flirt with us, buying us drinks, asking us to dance. Hardly ever would Elsa or me need any money. There was this one guy I was attracted to whom would swoon around me always buying me and Elsa drinks, eyeing us, trying to pick up on us, using the most cheesiest pick up lines. He couldn't help himself, always showing off his fancy new gold watch costing a butt load of money or bragging about his mega successful company, he was a real dork. Neither of us really listen to him, Elsa thought he was a total jerk. But the guy knew how to make me laugh and I confess, I was distracted by how good looking he was and how horny he made me. He did have a nice body, nice chest, and cute butt. After a while his slick cheesy pick up lines mixed with his sense of humor and (some alcohol) started to work, he really grew on me. By the end of the night he would insist on us going back to his place. Poor Elsa, on these lavish nights where this guy would take me back to his apartment, she would always have to find her own way back home. Thinking back, what a bitch I must have been, just to leave her by herself in the club, but she always seemed to find a ride.

God as I think back, I remember him, his rock hard body, his muscular arms. When we fuck, it seemed I was thrown into another world, a heaven of sexual bliss. He knew how to fuck a woman, let me tell you. He would eat my pussy raw, slurping up all my slick juices, then he'd fuck me hard, then stop and eat my pussy some more. When he took me from behind, I can still feel him in my ass. I'm thankful he was so tender and gentle with me back there. He loved to butt fuck, that being one of his major turn ons. He'd pull my hair, telling me how he loved to watch my tits jiggle as he fucks me. I could never say no to him, fearing I would lose him or make him mad. He could do anything he wanted to me, and I would have to say yes.

I also remember another guy named Johnny, allowing him just fuck me. It felt better and better, the more often we fuck, the more intense was my orgasms. It was amazing sex. He was gentle with me at first but after a while he got a little kinky with me, he enjoyed it kinky and so did I. Also I remember the delicious fragrance of his pubic hair and the taste of the sweet-bitterness of his cum. He would give my clit this relentless tongue lashing before fucking me, driving me insane, as if I was a whore, his whore. I guess for all intense purposes, I was. God the orgasms, I'll never forget.

Then there was this one other guy, Joseph, a much older man. A biker type guy. He wasn't a nice guy, he was a bad man, mixed with a criminal element that seemed to turn me on something awful. He was charming and playful with a good personality and he would treat me good but mixed with some sexual cruelty. He confessed to me that he raped some girl but I didn't care, it just seem to spark my rape fantasy all over again. He would do taboo things to my body that would drive me wild. He felt amazing inside me, having this aggressive 'I'm going to fuck you hard bitch,' thing going on. I was really starting to fall for this Joseph character, secretly wanting to see him all the time, but the law caught up with him and he ended up getting arrested for something, probably drugs or raping that girl. Anyway, I never saw him again.

Shortly after, I met my husband Robert.

When Robert and I first got together, he would know how to make me horny. Sometimes it was the way he looked at me, or sometimes it was the way he talked to me, or the way he was with me when we were together. He would make me laugh or his romantic personality won me over always bringing me flowers and small gifts. After one of our dates, while sitting in the front seat of his car, he starts kissing me softly, touching my breasts, playing gently with my nipples over the material of my tank top. I never wore a bra going out with Robert, my intention was to get him excited. When he tugged at my top, he got me so worked up, my pussy was dripping wet wanting to feel him inside me. We nearly went all the way that night but for some odd reason we didn't. I guess he was way too nervous, he ended up taking me home just before it went too far. I respect that, he knew how to play his cards right.

After dropping me off at home however, I couldn't take it, I had to cum. I couldn't think of anything else. It wasn't until our fifth date we had sex.

Sometimes on those lonely nights while we were dating, I was stuck at home because Robert had to work late. By the time he got off work he would be too tired for sex, so I would just stay home.

I would climb into bed naked, stretch out my body and just relax, thinking about the guys I've fucked at the club, the fun I had before meeting Robert and how wild and free I felt. With a few deep breaths I lean my head back gently touching myself, my fingers become soaked in my secretion, desperately needing to fuck. With a mental image of Joseph and his rugged sexy look, his muscles and his big dick fucking me and the way he always seem to squirt his cum all over me, slowly I work my way to orgasm. Secretly, I will always have feelings for Joseph.

On my wedding night, I made a promise to myself that I would never, ever cheat on my husband. I want to be a good wife, he deserves that.

However, on this particular morning, hearing Robert wander into our bedroom just before leaving for work, I keep my eyes closed pretending to be asleep. He finishes getting dressed, walking over to my side of the bed leaning over kissing me goodbye on my cheek. Upon opening my eyes, he says, "Have a good day dear, I should be home around five or six," then he left.

I lay there not moving a muscle. Once I heard the faded sound of the car engine rev outside my bedroom window and him reversing out of our driveway, I just lay there still, my heart beating hard in my chest. The house becomes deafly silent, my pussy sopping wet, my mind lost in a haze of sinful pleasure. After a long while desperately I make my way downstairs into the kitchen opening the fridge. The feeling of being naked and opening the refrigerator excites me, feeling the cold whisk of air ripple over my boobs, instantly making my nipples hard. I slide open the bottom drawer in anticipation, removing a large cucumber running it under hot water for a few moments before drying it off using a paper towel. I place the cucumber between my thighs pressing its dull tip to my wet cunt, twisting it slightly before pushing it up inside me. "Oh god..." I moan, feeling the dull tip slide up my pussy easily, it feels so nice, inching it up a little further feeling my cunt clench it's girth. I remember when I began masturbating with cucumbers, I must have been around 11 or 12, although I couldn't get myself to stop once I got started, it's always been my forbidden fruit, or in this case vegetable. I've always found cucumbers erotic looking, shaped like big dicks.

As a teenager, when shopping with my mother, the vegetable section of the supermarket would always be my favorite, especially the cucumbers. I couldn't resist touching them, especially the real big ones. I would love to fondle them, play with them, getting off on their green smooth silk texture and the little bumps that would create an added sexual pleasure. I would get embarrassed when some shopper near by would catch me stroking them sexually, I would just lay it back down and walk away feeling ashamed. I've always told my mom to buy some and she did. She thought I like to eat them. To this day I always stock up on plenty of cucumbers.

After climbing back in bed with my big green friend, I bring the vegetable to my mouth wrapping my lips over its girth, licking the tip, wetting it real good. Oh the pretend fantasies I think up, pretending it's some guy's throbbing dick as I spread my legs touching its dull tip to my wet cunt, loving the way it feels just before sliding it in and out of my pussy.

"Oh fuck..." feeling the thickness of the cucumber, again pushing it all the way up inside my tight wet hole, feeling it stretch my pussy open, surly I'm going to cum. I think of Joseph, Johnny and other guys at the club, shoving it in and out of my cunt slow then fast, working it in and out real good. Even on occasion daring to try it, I would shove the cucumber up my asshole (although difficult) I make believe I'm getting butt fucked experiencing multiple varieties of mind blowing orgasms. I play with my nipples, pinching them hard, fingering my clit not at all being shy, imagining me becoming a slut, cumming again and again.

After my orgasm I would take a long hot relaxing shower, standing in one spot allowing the water to wash over me, feeling the running water rinse my face, my breasts, my ass, and my legs. Then as if on impulse I would begin to cry, realizing I'm not happy. Yes I have everything a woman could ever want but what I did not have was a certain feeling, a feeling I've always wanted. And Robert wasn't providing me with that feeling.

For years now, I struggled internally with my marriage. Robert and I would have our disagreements, we would have our issues and he would seem unreasonable at times, he's a stubborn proud man. However, sexually he has no imagination, over the years he's been all business, all the time often reminding myself what I promised on my wedding night that I would never, ever cheat on my husband Robert, but I felt alone in my marriage.

It's always been the same routine, I would cry, feeling real bad, always trying to pep myself up, telling myself how great I had it, that I have nothing to complain about. But, here I am, having everything I could possibly want materially but emotionally I'm running on empty. No matter what I did, or what I told myself, I realized my lust was becoming a great impulse in my life. I needed new experiences, new adventures, possibly a new lover.

Honestly I don't know what was happening, I guess I'm bored.

I'm upstairs in my bedroom getting dressed, slipping on a pair of beige shorts with a red halter-top and a pair of wedge sandals. I do up my hair, apply a little makeup and decide to go to breakfast over at the Red Rooster Inn, a hotel on the far side of town which serves the most wonderful breakfast buffet. It's a gorgeous morning, I've chosen to lower the top on my ruby red Mercedes convertible and feel free. I drive down the highway, feeling euphoric, the wind whisking through my hair before exiting the highway, making a sharp right and pulling into the parking lot of the hotel. As I circle the parking lot I observe this young good looking shirtless boy with his friend walking off to the side carrying skateboards. They look young, a bit too young, but something about their mischievous nature got me going. 'But skateboards?' I try to be logical. 'How young are these boys?'

Ok...now I never ogle guys, if I see something I like, I give a quick inviting glance and look away. I don't believe it's proper for a lady to lustfully eye other guys, it just seems to me to be a little too desperate. Any way that's what my mother always taught me. But this time those two boys caught me looking, the shirtless boy and I lock eyes, I couldn't stop staring, his smoldering gaze and his well-defined toned body gave me a certain tingle between my legs, the shock of eroticism over takes my sexual curiosity.

The two boys casually walk to the furthest part of the parking lot as my eyes follow my two pieces of male eye candy. I stop the car, just staring at them both.

The one boy is tall, tan and muscular and the other boy is a bit shorter wearing a tight t-shirt and jeans. 'This is not right,' telling myself, ignoring my sexual willingness, parking my car and grabbing my purse. I walk towards the entrance of the hotel seeing the two boys again near the front of the hotel entrance hanging out, knowing it can be dangerous to talk to them, definitely something I should avoid. However, it's too seductive to resist, seeing the shirtless boy flaunting his toned arms, I decide to tease them a little with my walk, glancing at them both with a seductive stare and a smile but I guess I was blindsided by their good looks and their well toned bodies.

"Hey how's your morning going?" The one boy suddenly says to me.

"Fine and yours?"

"I'm Booker, this is Shawn."

"Hi I'm Ashley," both boys seem proud and arrogant.

"Where you off to Ashley?"

"Nowhere in particular, why?"

"You want some company this morning?" The shirtless boy asks me while they both eye-fuck me. My mind fills with naughty thoughts.

"You look as if you have something on your mind," the other boy says to me flirting. "You staying here?"

"No!" I tell them, "Just here to have breakfast."

The shirtless boy approaches me asking me for a ride, I can't take my eyes off his broad tanned chest and sculpted shoulders.

"A ride? To where?"

"A few miles up the road, I need to get home."

"Well, I was just..."

"Come on...it will only take you a few minutes, just drop us off and you can come back."

"How old are you boys?" I ask.

"How about that ride?" Ignoring my question.

"Alright!"

The two boys follow me back to my car, Booker the shirtless boy jumps into the front seat while his friend Shawn climbs into the back.

I drive about two miles before Booker tells me to turn into this abandoned parking lot, noticing an older man standing in the corner under a tree, it seems as if he was waiting for someone.

"Over there, drive over to that man," Booker tells me. I do as I'm told.

Booker jumps out from the front seat talking to the man before handing him some cash, the man in return hands Booker a clear plastic baggie.

'Did I just witness a drug deal?' thinking to myself. I'm feeling nervous looking over my shoulder, looking out for cops.

Booker jumps back into my car, telling me to drive another few more miles up the road. Again with no questions, I do as I'm told.

He tells me to pull up to this little shabby blue house with the paint peeling off. Both boys jump out... "So you can go back to the hotel or..."

"Or what?" I ask.

Or you can party with us? Your choice."

Staring at this shirtless boy, feeling the pressure between my legs become intense. I stare at his muscular bare chest, his sexy nipples and his toned arms.

"I guess I'll come inside, but only for a minute."

As I walk through the front door the place smells like marijuana and dirty sex. I'm nervous.

Booker lays down on the counter the plastic baggie reaching inside a cabinet removing a bottle of Vodka. He pours himself a half glass swigging it down.

"Wow! You can drink that shit straight?" I ask him.

"Yea!"

He grabs a small mirror from the counter, pouring the contents of the baggie onto the mirror. "Is that what I think it is?" Staring at both boys.

"And what do you think it is?" Booker asks me, cutting the powder up into thin lines.

"So how old are you?" Booker asks me.

"39!"

Shawn grabs a short red straw proceeding to take the first hit. "Ah fuck!" Shawn jumps up sniffing, handing Booker the straw.

"So what are you married or something?" Booker asks me while he leans over the mirror snorting a line of coke.

"Huh...no!" I lie.

"So when's the last time you fucked?"

"I don't know, it's been a while," another lie.

"Do you like anal?"

"Um...yea."

"Do like when a guy cums on you or in you?" Booker asks me before taking another hit, leaning up against the counter taking a deep breath.

"You wanna hit?" Shawn asks me.

Timidly I nod my head yes.

"Ever do coke before?" Shawn asks me, nodding my head no.

Booker hands me the straw as I stare down at the two white lines left on the mirror. My temptation rises within me, casting aside any pure Christian thoughts my parents installed inside my head since I was a little girl. I take the straw bending over the counter taking a hit, snorting nearly the entire line leaving a little on the mirror.

12