My True Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finish it!" Shawn tells me, feeling his judgmental eyes on me. "Finish the entire fucking line."

I snort the little that was left leaning back grabbing my nose. Immediately I feel more alert.

"So now that you had some of our coke, what are you going to offer us bitch!" Shawn says yanking down my alter top exposing my tits.

"Dam, you got some nice tits," Shawn tells me reaching up tweaking my nipple making it hurt.

I cast aside all my squeamish thoughts of what these two boys were planning to do to me, I want them to fuck me.

"So what do you want to do honey? You want to fuck?"

Booker looks at me fiendishly, I can see this huge bulge in his shorts developing.

"Ever take on two guys before?"

"What? "

Something snaps in my mind.

"You want to be our bitch for the night?"

I didn't know what to say or what to feel, both boys were getting inside my head.

"I think you should be naked," Shawn tells me.

"What?"

"So what are you waiting for girl, get naked."

Never have I ever been so degraded by anyone, but without really thinking about it I unbutton my shorts sliding them down to my ankles, then my panties stepping out of them. I lift my top over my head throwing on floor next to my shorts and panties. Before I knew what was happening Booker grabs my hair, shoving his finger up inside me catching me off guard. He can feel how wet I am.

"You like that don't you?" Booker asks me.

"Yes don't stop," I moan gasping for breath.

His finger presses far up inside me, making me stand on my toes.

"Oh God yes...." I moan as he wraps his hand around my throat choking me before removing his finger.

Both boys lead me into this dark bedroom way in the back of the house making me sit down on the edge of an old creaky bed. Booker suddenly becomes terrifying and cruel ordering me to shut my fucking mouth. I do as I'm told.

"Stay here til we come to get you."

He shuts the door leaving me in the dark for what seemed like a longest time.

I sit in silence on the side of the mattress in pitch blackness. My thoughts twisting in my mind...'what's going to happen to me? Why am I in this room waiting? Are they going to rape me?'

I must of sat there on the edge of that bed for nearly thirty minutes breathing heavy with thoughts of unspeakable nature. My brain breaks, I become overwhelmed with thoughts of brutal torture, humiliation and what other God forbidden things they were planning on doing to me. My thoughts were rudely interrupted when the door opens, violently Booker yanks me off the bed, swinging me around walking me out into the living room.

My eyes slowly adjust to the light, seeing Shawn along with three other guys staring at me.

"What the fuck!" One guy blurts out... "Let's fuck her up."

"Yea, let's all fuck the shit out of her."

I begin to feel queasy, one of the guys ask me if I want some candy, unbuckling his jeans. He pulls them down exposing his cock. "Now bring your little bitch ass over here, I got a big lollypop for you to suck on."

I didn't dare move, frozen to that spot, my eyes tear up not knowing what to do.

It was Shawn who nudges me forward hard making me fall to my knees.

"You are to do what your told but if you piss me off, we'll fuckin' kill you, understand bitch?"

"Yes! I understand," my words caught in my throat.

"Now get to suckin' girl... when you finish with him, you'll suck off my other homeys the same way, do you get it bitch?"

Bowing my head in shame, I do as I'm told...chills course through my body.

The other guys drop their pants exposing their dicks. I move closer to this one guy dangling his cock in front of my face, feeling humiliated, seeing his dick become hard. I lean forward taking the guys cock in my hand stroking it gently at first, seeing it grow bigger. The guy slaps my face, not real hard but just enough to get my attention. I take his dick in my mouth, wrapping my lips around his mushroomed head as he thrusts his hips forward making it slide further into my mouth. He leans his head back moaning, my face throbs, lavish with fear and lust. I began choking and gagging a little, but he just kept going telling me what a good slut I am.

It seems the more I suck the stiffer he got thrusting his hips forward. His stiff cock slips further into my mouth, more of my drool slides out of my mouth onto my tits, my eyes become watery. The way he fucks my throat, grabbing a fist full of my hair being rough with me, it turns me on. The shaft of his cock becomes slick with my spit, I have a little trouble taking all of his cock in my mouth gagging me, more drool falls onto my tits with more of my tears swelling up in my eyes.

Just then one of the other guys steps forward gripping his cock, stroking it gently, wrapping my lips around his thick vein ridden piece of meat. I close my eyes, feeling him pulsing in my mouth, inhaling quickly as he slides his cock all the way down my throat until his pubes were tickling my lips. He places his hand on the back of my head holding me in place, not allowing me to come up for air. When he did release his hand from the back of my head, it forces me to pop up gasping, but he did not allow me too much time to even breathe before again forcing my mouth back down on his swollen cock. Both guys were cruel to me, making me gag on one cock, then the other. Several times they both fuck my mouth as the other guys surround me laughing and snickering.

"Lick my balls bitch!" I do as I'm told licking his balls, swirling my tongue all around his hanging sac. "Ahhhhh that's a good girl," he moans leaning his head back closing his eyes. I suck him harder, fitting his entire cock in my mouth simply trying to breathe, slowly increasing the pressure. It wasn't long before the guy couldn't take it anymore, erupting an imposing mass of warm cum in my mouth. He becomes lightheaded and nearly passes out. I pull back just enough to allow his cum to spill out of my mouth taking another gulp of precious air before moving to the next guy.

The voices in my head become louder, telling me to save myself. Slut, Bitch, Cunt are just a few of the names the guys call me. "I'm gonna fuck her brains out," one of the boy says. "I'm going to destroy that pussy," another guy says, insisting that he is going to be next. One of the boys steps closer, I don't know which one, their all the same to me now. He grabs my tits, being rough with them but gentle with my nipples. The boy shoves his dick in my face. I wrap my lips around his engorged head feeling him grow hard in my mouth, grabbing the back of my head forcing his cock down my throat little by little. I let out a desperate moan, my body seems to have a mind of it's own, acting all nasty, going through the motions of actually liking this experience despite all the misery and emotional pain. After all, women do have orgasms and fantasies about being raped but it doesn't mean they actually want to be raped. I have a fantasy about being taken and abused, it's the humiliation I craved, so wicked and taboo.

But the truth is, I've not been with another man in over seven years and now this the third cock in my mouth tonight. Strangely enough I'm beginning to crave the feeling between my legs, drenched in pleasure.

What I discover about myself amazed me, I actually like being controlled, being treated like a whore, a submissive bitch, another man's property. In real life I always thought it was so disgusting, so degrading, however in my sexual fantasies I take pleasure in it.

However, I did notice something strange, when these boys would shoot their cum, their dicks didn't get soft, they stay big and hard, they stayed exactly the same size giving me a frightening chill. This boy I'm sucking arches his back, his hands on his hips fucking my mouth, then... Boom! A blast of white jizz splatters my face. Carefully I move to the next boy, again his cock slides down my throat, doing my best to pleasure him.

Abruptly the boy removes his cock from my mouth, I'm ordered to stand up, I'm shoved violently forward falling onto the sofa. All the boys in the room take turns fucking me, one after another, feeling cock after cock jammed up my cunt, while another forces his cock in my ass. They all have their way with me, when I thought it was over, they all fucked me again through all my sobbing and humiliation, filling my cunt with loads of cum.

Finally in the wee hours in the morning, they allow me to return to that dark cold dungeon of a bedroom. I slept a little, not well, kind of sleeping with one eye open sort of speak, knowing that nobody can save me or wants to. Perhaps they were thinking about killing me, perhaps they would never release me making me their everlasting fuck toy. I would have to figure out how to get out of here.

Awaking from a light sleep, I get up to pee. After flushing the toilet, I feel a bit lightheaded and worried, my heart starts racing. The bedroom door suddenly opens as two shadowy figures walk in the room. I'm shocked fully awake, my heart pounds in my chest. One guy grabs me by my throat, I try to fight but I'm too weak, the other guy begins to loosen his belt feeling his hand quickly cover my mouth muffling my scream. I hear the heavy thump of rap music coming from downstairs. Both boys were too strong to fight, I just couldn't fight them.

The silhouetted shapes took control of me, immediately the one boy pulls my hair back and slaps my face again and again.

"Who the fuck is she?" I hear the one guy ask, gasping as he fondles my nipples.

"Some bitch Booker and Shawn picked up last night."

"Fuck man, I love her nipples... they're huge!"

One of the guys just kept playing with my nipples, slapping them, pinching them, pulling on them.

I squirm moaning... my breasts throb, I've never felt my nipples throb like this before.

"Wow bitch, you like that don't you?"

I nod my head yes.

The one boy removes a vile from his shirt, the two snort cocaine using the tip of their fingers. They ask if I wanted a hit, I did. After I snort, I feel a hand slide down my tummy, touching between my thighs tickling my pubic hair, stroking a few hairs before grabbing a handful and pulling.

"Ouch!" I scream, he does it again before shoving his finger up inside me.

"I love to finger pussy," he whispers, my breath escapes me, shocked to hear his vulgar words, wiggling his finger up my cunt moving it in and out. Gently he spreads open my pussy lips before inserting two fingers, my eyes fixed on the ceiling feeling him violate my cunt.

I feel so dirty, so used, so slutty to these perverted men who are having their way with me.

"Spread her pussy wider," hearing his friend's gruff voice, "I want to fuck her."

His fingers probe deeper inside me, pushing all the way up to his knuckles. I can't help but to swirl my hips and arch my back, biting my bottom lip, surrendering to my lust. I hold back nothing, resisting nothing, exposing my moist holes to his every desire. Slowly he withdraws his fingers sticking them in his mouth tasting my wet nectar before inserting them back up inside my cunt again, finger fucking me. I can't help but squirm and fuck his fingers.

My vagina feels stimulated, my clit swollen, my nipples throbbing, my hair is being pulled. When this stranger was finished fingering me, he stood up unzipping his jeans leaving my pussy dripping wet, he climbs on top of me rubbing the head of his hard cock against my sopping wet folds. He caresses the head of his cock against my gooey clit gliding it across smoothly. I gasp, breathing heavy making deep little grunts, feeling the tip of his hard cock slip inside my wet hole.

The man fucks me, his hips pounding wildly, my screams cry at the highest ecstasy setting my pussy on fire, I want more, consuming his cock. Just when I think he's about to cum he climbs off me, leaving me ready for his friend. I squirm in place, feeling a rush of euphoria. He climbs on top of me sliding his cock inside me, fucking me. He's rough, to the point of raping me. Both guys take their turns fucking me, giving me no mercy, treating me as their retched whore. I struggle helplessly, squealing feeling his cruel thrusts lay into my puffy wet pussy. It was more than I could take, nearing orgasm. I'm forced to suck more dick, I'm forced to fuck and made to beg.

"Oh my God..." I scream. Next to me hearing the other guy scoff. He pushes into me, slipping it all the way up inside me, hearing the other guy laugh again as I'm fucked hard, feeling the heavy beat of rap music thumping through my bones.

"Fuck her! Fuck that cunt..." I hear the other guy grunt.

My legs forced wide apart feeling this guy's cock abruptly slam into me, shoving it deep inside my pussy. He starts to fuck me violently, taking out all his manly frustrations out on my cunt, making me gasp with pleasure. The other guy just stood next to him berating me, telling him to fuck this stupid bitch harder, to tear this bitch up. I feel his rough hand on my tits pinching my nipples, slapping them.

Soon he begins to gasp and groan.

"I'm gonna cum bitch."

"No! Not inside me," feeling his tight body slam into me.

The man threw his head back, his cock stabbing my pussy, feeling this tingly sensation consume my vagina. He thrusts inside me again and again, grabbing my hips, digging his nails into my skin, ignoring my pain.

Suddenly I feel the other man's dick slap the side of my face. I turn my head instinctively seeing this erect cock aimed straight at my mouth as white globs of cum shoot out soaking my face while the other guy cums inside me.

The room becomes deafly silent, nobody said a word for what seems for the longest time, we were all trying to catch our breath, breathing heavy. Suddenly I see the shadow of someone else sneak inside the room. Slowly I feel my legs spreading as someone climbs on top of me. Quickly I feel a cock inside me, "Who are you?" I moan. The man fucks me brutally, my eyes roll up in my head as it again starts to feel good. "I'm going to cum," I whisper. "Me too," he moans pulling out coving my tits with a mass of gooey cum.

I lay there for a few moments or so, my face and tits covered in semen trying to pull myself together.

Then a sudden shock, I hear the front door slam closed from downstairs....

I awake abruptly, curling up pulling the covers over my face, hearing heavy footsteps pound up the stairs. The door to my bedroom creaks open.

"What the hell? Are you still in bed?" His booming voice fills the room.

"Why are you home so early? What time is it?" Mumbling in a sleepy tone of voice.

"I'm not home early, it's almost six o' clock, don't tell me you've been in bed all day?"

I peek underneath my covers seeing my erotic cucumber nestled between my legs, realizing I was having the most erotic dream.

"Are you going to get up or what?" Robert asks me.

I stare lovingly at the green vegetable, realizing this is my true lover.

12