All Comments on 'My Trusted Friend Ch. 01'

by WillyDFW

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

Wow, it would be great to have a friend like that who would let you suck his cock and fill your mouth with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Come on

His dick is way less then average and a grown man couldn't take it all...lamp....And he was not embarrassed to show it?

BobbleyBobbleyalmost 6 years ago
This is a classic and gentle first time story.

The author has obviously pulled this story from his own fantasies and needs. I have always felt that some of the best entries into literotica`s library comes from truthful needs and honest story telling. It saddens me that so many of us in the bi and gay community that has not "came out", may never find a friend with this kind of understanding. Very good job. If I were to offer the writer a suggestion, I think it would be interesting to follow these two friends as they age, keeping this relationship going through all the tough times that one knows they must have gone through .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story

I loved this story. I have the same fantasy. I wish I was your friend. We could learn so much together. :)

Bi47Bi47almost 6 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

Excellent fantasy. That my mind of fantasy too. Feel and sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is my third time!

I started reading with Ch. 4, and then I had to go back and read the first three chapters. When I saw that Ch.5 came out, I went back and reread the first four before I read Ch. 5. The build up makes it hotter. I just saw that Ch.6 came out, so I'm going back to reread 1-5. I'm already hard thinking about the "unexpected lusts" in the blurb for Ch. 6. Great stories, dude!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great story

I loved this story very much. I have sucked a few cocks and enjoyed doing it

My real fantasy is to find a friend that would let me suck his cock on a regular basis a Nd keep it a secret between the two of us.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
Sexy hot story!

Beautiful sexy hot story of friendship & a fantasy fulfilled. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story. I would it if my best friend would let suck just cock for my first time. Been Bi curious for a long time. In my mid sixties now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous