My tryst with Aishwarya Pt. 02

Story Info
I ravish Aishwarya Rai.
3.8k words
4.47
13.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lololover
Lololover
32 Followers

Aishwarya gave me a seductive smile and turned around, giving me a good look at her fleshy back, her wide hips and thick, wide ass. She was the very essence of a beautiful curvy woman, still at the peak of her beauty. Her back had slightly fleshy folds that were made prominent by the bra clasp;

"Aishu, you've grown more desirable with age! You look incredible!" I said, my voice hoarse with lust.

I found her fleshy back intensely arousing and could barely keep myself from wanting to bite her back.

"Come close baby...feel me!" she whispered in a low voice as she continued to glance back at me with a seductive expression and wiggled her hips slowly.

Her wide hips continued on to her generous ass; her spotless ass cheeks were not as fleshy or curvy as Karisma's, but still looked damn inviting. Her ass crack was covered by the thong and Aishwarya giggled as she pulled her thong down a few inches to show her ass crack and tease me.

"Wanna see more?" she said in a teasing tone.

That was it, I could resist no more.

I lifted her up and onto my shoulders, like I was carrying a sack of flour. She let out a girly laugh as I carried her into my master bedroom. Entering the bedroom, I turned on the lights and right in front was the huge wall size mirror with its built in hidden camera that was filming in HD. And what I saw in the mirror immediately sent more blood into my cock.

Aishwarya's generous wide ass, clad in the thong that only covered her ass crack and her perfect, soft thighs that begged to be caressed. There was no sign of cellulite at all on her. Aishwarya was still laughing, enjoying this whole experience. She felt so vulnerable this way, on my shoulders. And that vulnerability meant she was getting aroused, a slight wetness forming between her legs.

"Mmm...you're getting wet down there Aishu." I said as I caressed her pussy through the thong.

I pulled out my cellphone with my left hand and quickly snapped a few pictures of her on my shoulders. Then I gently put her down, on her legs. Aishwarya was now facing me and began to unbutton my shirt. I began to pull my pants off, impatient to free my cock. It was now almost fully erect, as it was freed from my boxer briefs. My 8 inch long dark brown uncircumcised cock sprang out.

Aishwarya looked down and exclaimed, "Oh that beautiful chocolate cock! Just the right size for me! You have no idea how I've so longed to feel it inside me again!"

"And you have no idea how badly I've wanted to fuck you Aishu!" I groaned.

I roughly pushed Aishwarya to the wall adjacent to the mirror. We could still see each other in the mirror, which added to our excitement.

I got closer to her, my lips close to her succulent dark red lips. We began to kiss again, deep, passionate, sucking each other's flavor out. Our tongues battled as we exchanged saliva. I then ran my tongue over her delicate, perfect nose, the most perfect aquiline nose I'd ever seen.

Aishwarya ran her hands down my stomach feeling my strong abs and then down to my groin. I felt an electric thrill, as her long slender fingers touched my cock. The wedding ring was still on. She spat on her fingers and then began to stroke my erect cock slowly with her right hand, pulling the foreskin back and forth, making my dark brown cock grow to its full 8" size.

"Mmmm, you're hard now baby...I can't wait to put you into my mouth!" she cooed.

"Let me worship you properly Aishu...we have all night...I'll let you stuff your mouth with my cock later" I said, feeling the delicious sensation of her stroking my cock.

I ran my hands over Aishwarya's gorgeous long and thick arms, enjoying the feel of her perfect skin. Her arms were absolutely smooth and meaty and I squeezed them softly at first and then a little harder.

The curves of her thick arms were a work of art!

Even when fully draped but showing just her arms in sleeveless dresses, men would get boners and I was no exception. I grabbed her arms and felt their fleshiness. I loved the birthmark on her left arm, just above her elbow. I couldn't contain my arousal any longer and bit her arm.

Aishu yelled, "Ouch! Easy Kartik!"

I then pulled Aishwarya's hands up and over her head, exposing her armpits to my close gaze. A whistle escaped my lips as I took in the sight in front of me!

This was the part of Aishwarya that drove me absolutely crazy being someone who truly appreciated beautiful armpits. I stepped back and took a few more cellphone pics of her in this pose.

"For you to savour later? Huh?" Aishwarya laughed as she coquettishly posed with her arms up above her head.

I put the phone down and just kept gazing at her divine armpits as she held the pose with her arms above her head.

"I don't think you know just how exquisite you look in that pose!" I mumbled, stroking my cock which was fully engorged.

I moved in closer to enjoy her armpits and Aishwarya began to stroke my cock again with her right hand.

"Mmm...let me feel you baby...it's so hard!" she whispered in my ear, running her tongue over my ear lobe, sending a current of electricity down my spine. But my attention was locked onto her stunning armpits.

Her armpits were truly mesmerizing. Clean, smooth with fleshy creases and a fleshy mound, they were the most beautiful armpits I've ever seen in my life. There was just the slightest hint of skin discoloration, which aroused me even more, if that was even possible given what I was witnessing.

Aishwarya's is a beautiful woman's fleshy armpit, not a waif thin woman's armpit. Her armpit mound is something I've always loved. The pocket of her armpit was extremely shallow, nearly nonexistent which was perfect. I was literally salivating at the thought of licking these gorgeous armpits.

Aishwarya's broad yet delicate shoulders blend in perfectly with those wide, prominent armpits to a degree I've never seen on any other woman. Believe me, I've licked and eaten a lot of armpits in Bollywood, including those of my girlfriend Karisma Kapoor, her sister Kareena, Tamanna, Ayesha Takia, Ileana D'Cruz, Aarti Chabbria and Rani Mukherji. But Aish stood out amongst these. Her armpit had these little fleshy creases that I loved to nibble and lick which only Aarti Chabbria had amongst the others.

I could smell the light deodorant that Aishwarya had used, probably a few hours ago. I then inched closer to her left raised arm and began to lick her left armpit starting from the top and slowly proceeding to the bottom. Aishwarya felt a tingling sensation at the base of her spine. She was extremely sensitive to having her armpit licked and only discovered this after I worshiped her armpit the first time that we had sex in 2004.

"Ooohhhhnnnhhh...Kaaarrrtttiiiiikkkkkkk...aaaaaaaaannnnhhhhhh!" Aishwarya moaned with her eyes shut tight, as I continued to lick her armpit, nibbling away, grabbing the creases with my lips and pulling at them.

Aishwarya was going crazy, "Oooohhhhhh...sssssssssss...aaahhhhh, oh God!" she moaned in sheer pleasure as I kept licking and softly biting at the soft flesh of her armpit.

I then pulled her right hand away from cock and put it above her head and began licking her right armpit as well as Aishwarya began to moan even louder, "Kartttttikkkk...aaaaahhhh...oh God this feels so good!"

My cock was rigid as a rock as I continued to licked Aishwarya's armpits. I was slobbering all over her armpits, leaving it glistening with my saliva and Aishwarya was groaning loudly, "Yes baby...lick my armpits baby...ohhh...I love it...yessssss!"

I then pushed her down to the carpet and then lifted Aishwarya's left arm and began to rub my rock hard 8 inch cock on her left armpit. The skin had partially retracted from my cock head due to the tugging that she had done earlier. The sensation was beautiful. I had generously licked her armpits and my saliva had lubed them as they glistened. I spit on her armpit so it would be lubed more.

I began rubbing my cock along her armpit, up and down, up and down, with Aishwarya moaning, "Mmmmm...iissssssssssss...yes Kartik, fuck my armpit baby!"

I then put her left hand down, sandwiching my cock between her arm and her soft breast flesh and began to fuck Aishwarya's armpit. The sight was simply spectacular!

"Yes Aishu bhabhi, yesssss...ohhhhhh...yesssssssss...what gorgeous armpits you have Aishu bhabhi!". Calling Aishwarya "Aishu bhabhi" turned us both on, as we had discovered during an earlier coupling session. The implication that she was now a MILF, and the sexiest MILF on the planet at that, turned us both on. Here I was, armpit fucking the wife of Abhishek Bachchan, bahu of the Bachchan family, India's most beautiful woman. The thought made me even hornier and I spit once again on her armpits, making them glisten more.

I then lifted and turned her towards me and lifted her right armpit and moved behind her. I then began to fuck it from behind, thrusting my cock between her armpit and breast flesh. My cockhead would emerge from the foreskin and then disappear within, as I kept thrusting. Aishwarya tried to lick it when my cock-head would emerge from her armpit and she managed to give my cock-head a few good licks while my thrusting continued.

"Mmmm...aaahh" Aishwarya moaned. I was simply loving this!

"Oh baby ...fuck my armpits...yes...I've never had any other man give them so much attention and love. Makes me feel so special!" she cooed.

I thought about continuing this till I would cum but there were so many more delights to explore on Aish's body, so I began to slow my thrusts. It had been a good 20 minutes of worshipping and fucking Aishwarya's armpits, so I decided it was time to strip her naked.

I pulled her up roughly and quickly unhooked her bra, swiftly pulling it off, revealing her gorgeous, perfectly sized pert breasts. Her medium brown nipples with large brown areolas contrasted beautifully with her milky white breasts.

"Oh wow!" was all I could say as I admired her breasts and then moved in to suckle them as I grasped her right breast with my right hand and began to squeeze it roughly.

Aishwarya moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhh...hmmmmmm...yes Kartik, lick it baby!" as I took the nipple of her left breast into my mouth and began to suck it deeply. She has sensitive nipples and just loves having them sucked and fondled.

I licked the nipple, flicking my tongue over the head of the nipple, then over the edges of her nipple areola. I could see the tiny dark bumps on her areola and man did I love these! I then moved my head and licked and nibbled her right nipple, while groping her left breast, kneading it and squeezing it. It felt so soft, supple, so perfect!

"Oh baby that feels so good!" Aishwarya moaned loudly.

Her breasts didn't show any real signs of age, they were supple, super soft and begged to be fucked. I continued to suck, fondle and squeeze Aishwarya's breasts for another 10-15 minutes, as she continued moaning softly, holding my head in place while my tongue flicked all over her nipples and my mouth suckled on them. I left a generous amount of my saliva coating her nipples, and then spit on her cleavage.

"You make me feel so beautiful Kartik!" she said as she ran her hands through my hair while I was busy sucking her nipples.

"I'm the lucky one baby" I said while my mouth was busy wrapped around her right nipple.

I then began to slowly rub my cock in between her breasts. Aishwarya cupped her breasts together, encouraging me to fuck her breasts "Yes baby, fuck my breasts...yes...oh yes...you like this Kartik?!"

I replied by bending down and covering her mouth with mine and gave her a very deep kiss and then resumed fucking her deep cleavage. I watched with pure joy as my cock slid up and down, between Aishwarya's stunning breasts, as I felt their softness with my hands, cupping them together and squeezing them.

5 minutes of fucking Aishwarya's breasts and I was feeling dangerously close to cumming. I stopped fucking her breasts and once again pulled her arms up over her head and began to feast on her armpits once again.

"Oh Aishu bhahi...oh I love your armpits Aishu bhabhi...I just love them...they're the most beautiful armpits on earth!" I said while feasting on her hungrily. Aishwarya had her eyes closed, enjoying the sensation of having her armpits licked. She opened them and laughed, "Feels good baby, feels so good!"

I then lifted her up onto her feet and took a long look at her belly and her beautiful navel. Aishwarya no longer had a flat belly like earlier, after childbirth she had put on a lot of weight and had lost most of it but not all of it. The little extra weight on her tall frame made her look even more womanly, curvy and sexy.

I bent down and got my face close to her belly. I then began licking and kissing her belly, flicking my tongue all over it.

"Uffffff!" Aishwarya cooed with delight as my tongue probed her deep navel, the tickling sensations having the strange effect of making her pussy even wetter.

I now rose up a bit and turned Aishwarya around. My nose was close to her ass as I pulled down her thong and rolled it down over her beautiful hips, down over her thick thighs and then pulled them off her. At this point, I just disengaged and walked few steps backward. I just had to take in her absolute stunning body from behind.

"Just stay there Aishu...I wanna burn this into my memory". Aishwarya laughed and glanced back as she saw me stroking my fully engorged cock, with my eyes fixed on her wide hips and fleshy buttocks.

Aishwarya's ass was completely naked and visible to me in all its glory. Her back was beautiful, smooth with just the right amount of fleshiness and light back folds, which begged to be grasped and worshiped. Her flaring hips, which had grown wider after child birth...and her ass!

Generously wide with fleshy buttocks, they were accentuated by her tall frame and long legs. Not nearly as round or big with massive buttocks as Ileana D'cruz or Neha Dhupia nor as perfectly shaped as Karisma's; Those asses were just made for anal sex. But paired with Aishwarya's long legs and her fleshy back, they looked incredibly fuckable.

I said "Aishu, could you please just stand there, and glance back at me?" As she did, I snapped a few pictures of her gorgeous nakedness from behind, with her smiling into the camera. These pics would come in handy later, as would the video of all the things that were happening in the apartment. Aishwarya trusted me implicitly, given our long association and the fact that I'd never tried to get her in any sort of trouble despite having so many pictures and videos of her naked.

I then strode over to her, and knelt before her meaty ass. I began to plant kisses on her buttocks taking soft bites at them as Aish softly groaned. I began to softly knead her buttocks, feeling their fleshiness while I kissed them in turn. Aishwarya was enjoying this as she smiled at me, looking over her shoulders. I looked up at her while kneading and kissing her ass cheeks.

Now came the most glorious part, the part that I had been waiting for ever since the last time I had sex with Aishwarya.

I grasped Aishwarya's buttocks and then slowly parted them open. Her buttocks parted to reveal her most precious gems...her divine pussy and anus!

I was most interested in Aishwarya's beautiful brown asshole, which I had first seen and tasted 16 years ago in a hotel room in Amritsar, Punjab after a shoot for 'Bride and Prejudice'. The light in the room gave me a clear view of her anus. And knowing exactly which way 2 of the hidden cameras were pointing, I had maneuvered Aishwarya to point her ass in that direction. The spreading of her ass cheeks to reveal her anus and pussy was captured on the video.

Aishwarya pursed her lips in anticipation as she realized that I was simply kneeling down behind her and gazing at her asshole.

"Unbelievable! Fucking unbelievable!" I exclaimed. The sight of her asshole was pure heaven.

She giggled loudly and winked her brown anus at me in response.

"Oh wow...do it again!" I said and she winked her anus at me a few more times.

I just marveled at how fantastic her asshole looked. Brown and wrinkled, her starfish was nestled around light brown skin that contrasted with the milky white color of her ass. Her brown wrinkled anal rosebud was tightly shut and I went in real close to sniff it. My mouth was watering with anticipation!

The intoxicating aroma of Aishwarya's asshole permeated my nose.

"Oh WOW!" I exclaimed as I deeply inhaled her intoxicating anal aroma. My cock was literally throbbing at this point.

"Aah...I knew you'd be examining me closely" Aish said in a raspy voice. This perverted anal examination was turning her on completely.

I took my index finger and put it into my mouth, licked it and then slowly put it at the tip of her anus. I then rubbed it around the edges of her anus, spreading my saliva around, making her anus glisten.

"Oh fuck! Aaah!" Aishwarya gasped and closed her eyes. She had found out in her earlier encounters with me, that she really loved having her asshole licked. It was an intense, incredibly taboo experience and the pleasure it brought always took her breath away. The fact that it was her asshole being pleasured this way, the nastiness of it all, turned her on tremendously.

Next, I spread her buttocks even farther with my thumbs pulling her anus open. I knelt in further till my tongue could reach her brown rosebud. I then tasted her asshole. The aroma and the taste of her asshole nearly took me over the edge. I calmed my thoughts a bit and began to taste her shithole again. The incredible aroma! The taste! Absolutely thrilling!

I now began to lick her anus with more pressure from my tongue. I could feel Aishwarya gasp and clench her sphincter muscle tight as she felt my tongue flicking over her chocolate starfish. I started licking around the edges of her anus, leaving my saliva all over it.

"Ohhhhh Karttttikkkk...ufffff babyy...it feels so good!! Oh yeah!" she moaned in a guttural voice with her eyes clenched shut and an expression of pure unadulterated pleasure.

I now began to lick her shithole in a circular motion...first clockwise, then anti-clockwise, leaving more and more of my saliva all over it...

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh...hmmmmmmmmmm...sssssssssssssssssssssssss" Aishwarya moaned deeply as my tongue expertly probed the edges of her anus.

I then stiffened my tongue and began to thrust it into her anus. Her rosebud was opening very slightly and then closing, as Aishwarya was now gasping for breath.

"Oh fuck! Yesss baby don't stop it...lick me baby" she moaned in a raspy voice. Aishwarya was feeling intensely turned on, both at the thought of her lover probing her shithole with his tongue as well as the spectacular sensations she was experiencing. The dirtiness of it all! The taboo feeling! The sensations!

I began to get more and more aggressive with my anal tongue probing. My tongue was now snaking deeper into Aishwarya's shithole, trying to find all the flavor it could.

I could feel the smooth velvety soft texture of the insides of Aishwarya's rectum, and I was coating it with my saliva, taking in all the flavor I could. As my tongue started probing deeper into Aishwarya's shithole, I could now get a slightly stronger musky aroma and flavor that was simply heavenly and making my cock hard as a rock. I was tasting her shithole honey and it was driving me crazy.

It seemed that Aishwarya had cleaned herself out quite well before coming over. Once during a previous encounter, when probing deep inside of Aishwarya's anus with my tongue, I'd had a taste of quite a bit of her liquid shit. That would be par for the course, if a man wanted to taste a woman's asshole and rim her deep. But Aishwarya was mortified upon hearing that. I had told her I loved it, but maybe it was a bit too much for her. She didn't want it to happen this time I guessed. Anyway, I continued probing her rectum with my tongue, pushing deeper inside.

Lololover
Lololover
32 Followers
12