My tryst with Aishwarya Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ohhhhhhnnnnnnnn...gggggawwwwwdddd" Aishwarya was emitting deep guttural moans as her asshole tingled with incredible sensations as my tongue went in a few inches deep into her rectum.

Aishwarya could feel my tongue digging around inside her anal cavity, rubbing over the ridges that ran inside her rectum.

"Mmmmmmmmaaaahh... aaaaaahhhhhh...mmhhmmm...Kartikkkkkk...don't stop please baby...eat my asshole baby...yess!" she moaned as an orgasm started building up inside her.

Aishwarya had discovered with my ass worshiping her in the past, that she could achieve a much stronger orgasm from getting her asshole licked and fucked. And now I was driving her towards one the buildup of those intense anal orgasms.

I wanted to hear her speak to me in Hindi.

"Hindi mae bolo" I said.

"Uhhh?" she replied quizzically, her mind half dazed with all the pleasure she was experiencing.

"Hindi mae bolo, Aishu bhabhi" I said again.

"Uffff...meri gaand chaato baby...aahhhhhh!!" Aishwarya blurted out, her mind still spinning with the sensations of my tongue up her chocolate schute.

"Aur zor se" I replied.

"Aaaaaaahhh...meri gaand chaato Kartikkk...andar tak chaat lo...poora chaat lo Kartik! Aur andar daalo baby...please...aur andar daaalo!" she moaned deeply.

Hearing her say this in Hindi just added more excitement for me and I began to shove my tongue as deep as it would go into Aishwarya's rectum. My nose was buried deep into her ass crack as my tongue dug in deeper and extracted more of her golden flavor out. I was in pure heaven. Pure ecstasy.

I ate and rimmed Aishwarya's asshole for a good 15 minutes, getting Aishwarya's pussy dripping wet in the process, with rivulets of wetness running down her thighs. She was insanely aroused by this time and was ready for the sodomy session that was to follow.

I finally withdrew my tongue from deep inside of her anus and peeled her ass cheeks apart to get a good view of her glistening shithole. It looked ready for my cock now. My mind wasn't yet fully satiated with eating her ass, but my cock needed to taste it too now.

Continued in Part 3

12