My Turkish Holiday Exploits Pt. 02

Story Info
Former bi now turning fully gay.
3.2k words
4.67
4.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far, my holiday in Turkey had been most enjoyable.

After travelling without my wife, after we split up, I had found cock to be plentiful and I was loving it.

In four days, I had taken three cocks and I had admitted to myself I was now gay. I had turned down a shot at a pussy and had no interest in my masseuse until I discovered that 'she' was a 'he'.

Then, just as things seemed to be going so well, I found myself being 'invited' into the office of the hotel manager.

He was lightly tanned, around 5' 9" tall. His thinning hair was dyed blonde. He had a small paunch and was not attractive to me on first sight.

"Good afternoon sir. My name is Usman, Mr Mitroglu to you and I am the manager of this hotel." He spread his arms as if describing a glorious empire, instead of a two bit hotel.

"Well, I'm very happy for you Us...Mr Mitroglu but why the need to bring me here?"

"Because we have, what shall I call it? Ah yes, a situation."

My interest was heightened. "Go on Mr Mitroglu."

"It has come to my attention that you have been having sexual relations with my staff, my male staff."

I was a little off guard and mumbled a denial.

"I have proof from the camera at the bar, that you performed oral sex at my reception desk."

He leered at me and I felt uneasy.

"So what if I did? It was consensual."

"Oh, I'm sure it was sir, I know Emre is gay, but he was on duty, I cannot have that. I will have to sack him."

"No please, don't do that to him, I beg you."

Usman looked at me impassively.

"What can I offer you, to change your mind?" I desperately asked. I had a bit of spare money and wondered how much it would take to persuade him.

"I was hoping you'd ask, sir. I don't want your money, I want your body. I want to fuck you!" He spat out, desperately.

I realised he held all the cards and I was at the point where every cock that came my way, I was happy to serve.

"Okay but I want assurance that Emre won't lose his job."

"You have my word sir. I keep my promises."

Usman went behind me as I stood still. He didn't go for my body but to the door, which he closed and locked.

"We don't want to be interrupted, do we?" Usman added with a sly grin.

"Take off your clothes, you little slut! I want to see what I'll be fucking."

I did as he ordered and was unable to stop my cock from rising from its slumber.

"Don't get any ideas, slut, I won't be touching your cock."

He sat on the edge of his desk and unzipped his trousers, his cock flopping out. It looked a respectable size when soft and being the slut I was turning out to be, I was eager to taste it.

Usman's cock was in a thick bush of dark pubic hair. It had been quite a while since I'd sucked someone who wasn't shaved but I must say I was warming to my task.

Usman's cock had a small wart half way down the shaft and that was an area, I discovered, he was really sensitive in.

"That's a good boy, you suck well." He panted out, whilst holding my head, ensuring it could not leave his cock.

"Stop!" He demanded. " I don't want to cum yet, I want to fuck you."

I knew his intentions. I tried to make it seem like a chore but secretly I wanted his cock inside me now. He was right, I was a slut but I was having more fun than at any time in my married years.

"I'll take you from the back." Usman barked. "That way I can pretend it's Emre that I'm fucking." He laughed arrogantly.

Usman had me bend over a small cabinet, which meant my ass was sticking up in the air. He licked a couple of fingers and poked them inside me. I moaned at that, I loved a good fingering.

Then I said the words Usman wasn't expecting.

"Fuck me! Fuck me and fill me up!"

He pushed his hips forward and his cock forced into me, without resistance.

I gasped as it pushed into me, roughly.

His hands were placed on my shoulders and he was in total control. He pumped in and out, only slowing down when he thought he was coming. My legs were weakening as he pounded me but it was ecstasy. Finally, he could hold on no more and I felt his thick warm cum coating my insides. He stayed in until he had finished spurting, then withdrew quickly.

"Clean me, slut!" He ordered and I did so willingly, licking his cum from his own cock and catching drops before they ran down his balls.

"I can see why Emre was attracted to you." Usman sneered.

"That's his job safe now? You promised."

"I am a man of my word." He seemed offended that I even doubted him.

"There is one other person who will decide if he returns."

I must have looked puzzled because Usman explained everything.

"I suppose Emre told you he had a mother to look after?

I nodded, unsure of where this was headed.

"That is not the case. His mother died a couple of years ago but he does look after his father." He stopped, maybe hoping a penny would drop.

"His father is a demanding man, with needs and now, no wife to meet them."

I was now beginning to understand what his words meant.

"Turkey is a country with many more men than women but homosexuality is not encouraged and often illegal. Men have to be satisfied without appearing homosexual." Usman told me.

"So they have to find a way to fuck ass that doesn't make them gay?" I scoffed.

"They're deluding themselves!" I laughed.

"Not at all. You sucked my cock and I fucked you. We did not kiss, nor did I touch your cock. You serviced me you might as well have had tits and a pussy."

He was quite sure of himself.

"Where's all this leading to?" I asked, truly mystified.

"Do you really want to help Emre? Not just save his job?"

"Well, of course, if I can but I don't understand how I can help."

"I think you do, you are just playing innocent." Usman leered at me.

"Okay, I'll admit I know this is all about sex but I haven't joined the dots. Please tell me what it is I can do."

I tried not to sound angry but there I was, naked still, Usman's cum running slowly from my ass down my leg.

"Right, Emre's father has him perform sexual favours for him. He will have heard the rumours of what has happened here, not from me I hasten to add and may take that out on Emre. You should go and seek his forgiveness and maybe offer yourself to him."

I tried to process what Usman was suggesting and after a few moments answered him.

"So, you think I should roll up to his front door, tell him that I have had sex with his son and would he fuck me to even the score?" I said, scarcely believing what was being suggested.

"That's right and I can take you there." Usman announced, as if all cut and dried.

"Go and get a shower and I will see you in the staff car park to the side in 45 minutes."

I stood under the cool jets of water, trying to make sense of all this. I was aware there was an element of danger but it also provided a thrill.

I dressed in a light, white, sleeveless top and wore blue shorts that could be worn casually or in a pool.

I went to the car park, wondering what type of car the hotel manager owned, when suddenly, an engine roar came from behind me. Usman was on a Vespa scooter and motioned for me to climb on.

There was nowhere to secure myself, so I was forced to put my arms around his waist. I could feel the tip of his cock, hard against his beige chinos.

"You want some more, slut?" He sneered.

I was ashamed to admit that I did want his cock again and that I liked being used.

We rode off, with me massaging his leaking cock head and started on the main road, before he cut off to a side road and pulled up.

"OK slut, you wanted it. On your knees." Usman ordered.

I was happy to oblige and quickly exposed his juicy-looking cock. I pulled at it, as my tongue suckled his balls. He groaned, commenting "I might just keep you for myself."

I couldn't believe my next words, "Anything for you, anything."

That just got him going more. He took his cock and rubbed it on my lips, my tongue snaking out for a taste.

"That's it, sexy boy, suck me good."

Up to now, all my cock experience had been purely fun. Now, it suddenly dawned on me that I was actually craving cock.

Usman pounded my mouth and throat and kept up for a good ten minutes before withdrawing and then giving me a four burst facial. As it subsided, I took his cock in my mouth again, draining his seed.

"Clean your face! We can't arrive with you covered in my spunk."

We got back on the scooter and again my hands were tight around Usman. Although he treated me with disdain, I found myself wanting him uncontrollably.

After another ten minutes, we arrived at a small village, off the tourist beat, which had an uncared for, grimy look. Usman's scooter sped up a side lane and he stopped, Usman declaring "We're here".

I was still fondling his cock through his chinos.

"Stop that now, there are others you need to please."

Usman opened an unlocked entry door and pulled his scooter into the stairwell. We climbed one flight of stairs before stopping at a yellow door, it's paint peeling in several places.

He knocked twice and entered. There was a dim light inside and I could make out virtually nothing.

"Stay here". Usman ordered. I could hear words being exchanged in the local language and so I was oblivious to what was being said.

A few minutes passed and Usman returned.

"Okay, this is what you need to do. Strip off completely and I will take you to see Ergun, Emre's father."

I was a little taken aback but followed the instructions. I then followed Usman into the dimly-lit room and only then did I become aware that there were others in the room.

I stood in front of a worn old chair that contained the nude body of Ergun. He was in his early 40's, with cropped black hair and a body that seemed to sprout hair from everywhere. His hand was stroking his cock, only six inches long but so fat, with a bright purple head.

Without being asked, I dropped to my knees. This seemed to please Ergun, who let out a small whoop.

He surprised me by speaking English.

"So you are the guy that has been making my son fuck him.....I expected younger but experience counts, I suppose."

I wasn't sure what to say, so it was Usman who spoke next.

"This man wanted to come to you to apologise for sullying your son. He is willing to do whatever you ask of him, if you allow Emre to work at the hotel again."

I looked up from my kneeling position, at the body of Ergun, a sheen of perspiration covering the hairs on his chest.

The room was silent except for the air-conditioning, which didn't so much hum, as rattle.

"Go on then, please me." He ordered.

I placed my hands on his hairy thighs and bent forward, gasping as his hot purple head met my tongue. I slathered his cock with my tongue, loving every lick and kiss. He widened his legs, to allow me to cup his big balls and before I knew it, they were both inside my mouth. Ergun loved that and made me suck them for several minutes, before finally ordering me.

" I want to cum in your mouth, slut. Have you taste the cum my Emre feasts on."

If that was meant to disgust me it had the opposite effect. I just wanted his cum. My lips were fully around his cock as I applied suction and I could feel him twitch, an explosion imminent.

Ergun pressed my head right down and I nearly choked as his cum, thick and salty, emptied into my mouth.

I carried on sucking until I had cleaned his cock and wondered what was next?

I didn't have long to wait to find out.

"Well done, my little slut, you are a good boy! Now it is time for my Cypriot friend, Giorgios, to enjoy you. Go to him!"

Ergun pointed behind me and there was another figure in a chair. He too was naked but I was immediately struck by the length of his cock, at least 11 inches long. It was thin, thankfully, as I knew where he wanted to put it.

Giorgios was tall, thin, tanned and smooth all over. I was a little intimidated by the size of his cock but I knew I wanted it.

I put out my right hand and started to pull on him. It was by far the biggest cock I had ever had. Giorgios stood up and bent me over the arm of the chair, spreading my cheeks wide and fingering me. I really was in ecstasy.

His thin cock slipped in easily and he put it all the way in. It was as if I could feel him prodding my heart.

I could now feel his balls against my arse and it was then he started fucking me hard.

Fast, hard strokes drove into me like a piston and I was moaning with pleasure.

It was then I noticed another man there, in front of me, an older man, over sixty for sure, not naked but busy beating his meat. I gestured over to him with my lips and tongue and he soon got the message. He shuffled over in front of me, his cock sticking out and I took it like a lollipop whilst Giorgios was fucking me. My first spit roast and I was loving every second, I did not want this night to end.

The old man did not last long though and my searching tongue soon caused him to cum, only a couple of small spurts but I swallowed them.

Giorgios was still ploughing into me and my legs were so weak. Then, he sped up even faster, bringing tears to my eyes, and finally deposited his load inside me. He stayed, buried deep, until the last drops were fired.

Surprisingly, it was Usman who came to my aid. My legs had gone and he sat me down whilst slowly dressing me.

Ergun now stood. "You are a brave man to have come here and you have taken everything asked of you. I am a man of my word and so Emre may return to the hotel but mind this well.....If you touch him again, I will slit your throat."

I believed every word and nodded and mumbled my thanks.

Usman led me out, holding me. Sitting on the seat of the scooter was torture but at least my arms were around his lower waist, stroking his cock.

"You must be exhausted, honey." Usman said sympathetically. It was the first time he hadn't addressed me as 'slut'.

We rode for ten minutes and I asked him to stop, as I was sore. We pulled into the side of a quiet road and dismounted. I knew I was going to suck his cock again and so did he but this time Usman surprised me as he went for mine first.

"Tonight, I witnessed what I never have before. I have seen men fuck in the past and the one on the receiving end always seemed forced. You were different. You actually loved it, whether a cock was up your ass or you were eating cum. I must admit I got turned on and wondered what cock would tate like." Usman spoke slowly, deliberately and sounded vulnerable for the first time.

"Hey, that's how I started. Watched some gay porn and my mind went into overdrive."

"We are both married, are we not?"

""Well I left mine back home and I won't be returning to her" I said, truthfully.

"I have a lovely wife, Maria, we have been together 22 years and four great kids but after the fourth, her legs closed. She said her duty was done. We have not had sex in over a year."

"Wow, that's tough. What have you done?"

"I have fucked maids at the hotel and now I have fucked you. Now I want to taste your cum."

Usman lay me down on a grassy patch and released my cock, which had felt hard for hours but without cumming. For a moment, he just looked at it, then placed his lips around my tip and started to suck.

I could hear him moan as his tongue danced around my cock. I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Usman, I'm going to cum!" I warned him.

He hesitated a second but carried on sucking. I let loose a load that had been building up a long time. Usman swallowed the first spurt but choked a little as I pumped more into his mouth.

I could see he was enjoying himself and I knew that this moment was the gateway for him to become an enthusiastic cocksucker.

"Here, let me clean you up." I asked, hauling him up to my lips. I licked my own cum that was dribbling down his chin and then came the first kiss.

We had to break off quickly, as the sound of an approaching truck in the middle distance meant we had to adjust our clothing.

"Get back on, we are only five minutes away from the hotel."

I held on tight again. This time with new feelings for the man who had forced me to have sex earlier.

When we arrived at the hotel, Usman ushered me in the staff entrance.

"What now?" I asked, unsure if our night was over.

"You can stay in my room. I keep it in case I'm working late or starting early. I have a double bed." Usman said encouragingly.

"I think I'd like that." I smiled and squeezed his hand.

His room was impressive. It looked like two apartments knocked into one and was more like a self-catering room, complete with a small kitchen area.

We decided we needed a shower and we slid in together, tightly packed.

We explored each other as we washed and we finally got to complete the kiss that was curtailed earlier.

We dried each other down and headed for the bed. Usman lay behind me, spooning me. His cockpressed against my ass cheeks.

"I have a proposal for you, my slutty darling but it can wait until tomorrow. Sleep well!"