That Fatal Lust

Story Info
Desire over my step-son becomes a realty.
1.1k words
4.21
13k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.


I'd better start by introducing myself. I'm Freddie and I'm 42 years old.

I'm 5'10" tall, with a decent body for my age. I have short brown hair and a neatly trimmed beard. My eyes are a dark, hazel brown colour and I'm a remarried guy.

The first one went south because she loved other cocks more than mine.

I now stayed in a terraced house with wife number 2, Debbie and her 19 year old son, Sam. He was 6'4", a slender giant but a strong guy.

He accepted me readily and was comfortable with me around, so much so his clothing, or lack of it, left a lot to be desired.

He would often wander about in his underpants, despite his mum telling him off.

On these occasions it was clear to see that Sam had been blessed with a larger than average tool. Sometimes it felt as if he was showing off for my benefit.

It never really affected me until one day Debbie and I were having a lie-in. Sam entered our bedroom as he knocked.

He was wearing nothing but a hand-towel round his waist, nothing new there.

It showed off his muscly legs but also didn't cover him fully, as the head of his cock was exposed.

It was at that moment I had my first naughty thoughts about Sam. Imagining him feeding me his hard cock and me swallowing a heavy load of his cum.

Such ideas hadn't come from nowhere. I had taken part in a threesome with my ex-wife and had sucked the guy after he had fucked her.

I had tried to block these memories out when I started a new relationship but I realised I enjoyed sex with men, as well as women.

Back to the point, Sam had entered our bedroom because he wanted his mum to iron his favourite shirt and jeans as he was meeting someone.

"Freddie, could you iron Sam's stuff, I'm so tired. I'll be ever so grateful." Debbie begged and squeezed my thigh.

Sam had moved to my side of the bed for some reason and also begged.

As he spoke, he was only inches away and I had to fight the impulse to grab his cock and suck it in front of his mother.

"Anything for some peace." My protest was hardly strenuous.

Sam turned and left. The hand towel had barely met in the middle and now I was treated to the sight of his bare arse cheeks, covered with a slight down of hair.

I had to admit I fancied him.

I got up, concealing my own hard cock from mý wife, as she had not caused it.

I put on football shorts and a t-shirt and followed Sam downstairs.

He now stood, towel abandoned, bent over the washing machine, his lovely round arse almost inviting me.

Once again, I had to hold myself back from burying my face in his arse. I knew my cock was tenting in my shorts and tried to adjust my clothing discretely.

Sam stood up with a bundle of washing in his arms, covering his face. As he turned around, I had a free view of his cock. It was at least seven inches soft and was couched between two large tight balls.

I'm not ashamed to say that at that moment I fell in love with his body and my eyes lingered longer than they should have and I knew he'd noticed.

After that he constantly teased me with little sights of his junk.

Things came to a head a month later when I was lying, relaxing in a hot bath. Sam knocked on the bathroom door and came in, stating he was desperate for a pee and couldn't wait any longer.

"Sorry Freddie but I really needed this." Sam apologised as a long fountain of piss left his cock. The way he stood, I could see it all.

"Yeah, yeah." I pretended to complain.

"Right, two shakes for luck." Which he did. "Three shakes for a suck."

Sam turned and looked at me, his cock was hardening and I was speechless, with my mouth wide open.

"That's just how I like them, Freddie."

Sam advanced the few steps until his cock was touching my lips, which were quivering in anticipation.

"Do it!" He ordered.

I didn't need to be told twice.

My hand cupped his balls as I savoured the aroma from his large member.

I licked the head of his uncut cock and let my lips peel back his foreskin as he grew to nine inches.

My tongue licked under the head and he gasped.

"Oh Freddie, who needs to spend money on a girlfriend, when I have you around."

I moaned at his praise.

He thrust forward and was surprised to learn that I could deepthroat.

"Oh Freddie, you and me are going to get on so much better now."

I just kept on sucking at his thick hard meat, yearning to receive his load of cum.

It eventually arrived and boy, was he a heavy cummer! Five big shots of cum hit my throat, along with a couple of smaller ones.

I eagerly lapped up every drop I could . As Sam's cock softened, he put his hand in the bath and rubbed my cock.

He whispered what was both a threat and a glorious promise, as he tugged my 6 inch erection.

"You do realise you are mine now, to suck me when I want."

I smiled as I nodded.

"You're also going to let me fuck you next time. I love banging arse!"

That did scare me as his cock was huge.

"The best thing is, you can't refuse, or my mum gets told everything." Sam said arrogantly.

"You wouldn't, you couldn't?" I protested.

"See, she would be angry with me but I'm her son, she would forgive me. You, on the other hand, would be history."

I knew he was right.

He burst into a smile. "Hey, let's not think the worst. As long as you keep my cock happy everything will be hunky dory."

His grip on my cock tightened and I came over his hand.

"Lick it up Freddie, my little faggot."

Those words got me going and I pounced on his cock again. He slowly hardened.

"Get out of that bath and bend over the side."

I was still wet as he pressed the head of his weapon against my tight sphincter. I moaned in anticipation of the pain but also the pleasure that would follow.

My wet arse made it easier to enter.

"You're so much better than that bitch Jenny I buggered last night. All she did was complain.

There was a searing pain at first but it subsided as Sam kept hitting my prostate. Now I was just a dirty little faggot and loving it.

He soon emptied a smaller load deep inside me.

I was now a slave to this young man's cock. What would he have me do next?