My Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jobe13
jobe13
7 Followers

"Now suck it. Suck my cock like you fucking mean it." I said to her. No, I didn't say it to her, I commanded her. And did she ever obey.

Chloe leaned in and took the full measure of my cock into her waiting mouth. The warm wetness was almost enough to make me cum right then and there, but I maintained. I watched her head bob up and down on my cock, so I began to slowly rock my hips in sync with her movements. The sensation of her lips on my throbbing cock, coating me with her saliva, was pure heaven. I put my hand on the top of her head and held it there so her head stopped moving. Instead, I began thrusting harder into her mouth, going deeper than ever into her throat. I could feel my orgasm building and knew it wouldn't be long, so I withdrew from her mouth. I held my cock in my hand and slapped her in the face with it. She said not a word as I abused her with my engorged cock. Then, I reached down, grabbed her by the arm, and yanked her up. I wasted no time in spinning her around and bending her over. I parted her legs and had a clear view of her puckered asshole and soaking wet pussy. It was all mine to do with as I pleased. But even in my current state of crazed sexual frenzy, I knew better. I stepped forward, and pressed my hard cock against the cleft of her ass. Then I moved down and teased the head of my cock against her hot womanly flesh. Her moans were constant now, and growing louder. I wanted to fuck her so badly, and I know she wanted me to, as well.

And in that instant, I understood everything. All her teasing, all her "breaking the rules" talk, all the flirtatious text and emails, all of it was with the express purpose of leading to this moment. We both knew she would never be unfaithful. But our carnal desires could never be fully denied. But if she were to push me to my breaking point, to the point where I would be so wild with lust that I would take her, then she could have a clear conscience. She wouldn't have been unfaithful, because I would've been the one to invade her. Any blame would fall on me. Not that she would ever say anything. We both wanted this to stay between us. But in her mind, she would be clear. This did not anger me in the least. I fully understood, and in truth it made me love her all the more.

I continued to tease her pussy and ass with the head of my cock. I wanted her to the point of sexual madness. She looked back at me, and in a soft voice she said, "Not in the vagina." It was almost pleading. I locked eyes with her, and with as much love as I could I told her, "Never."

I picked up the lube and coated my cock in preparation. I then applied a generous amount to her asshole, making absolutely certain she would be ready for me. I sensed her apprehension, and gently laid my hand on her back. If there was any sign that she didn't want to proceed, I would stop on a dime. Instead, she bent just a little bit further, offering herself to me in full. I positioned myself at the ready, then pressed the head of my cock to her most intimate of openings. She gasped as I slid up inside her, doing so at a slow, deliberate pace. My head was now fully inside her, and she turned back to look at me and smile.

"Is that the best you can do?" She purred, a call back to her earlier challenge.

"Not even close." I responded. I grabbed her hips with both hands, and slid the rest of my cock inside her. She yelled in pain for just a moment, then slowly she started to rock back and forth, finding her rhythm.

"Oh God, yes. Fuck me, Mitch. Fuck me harder!" She exclaimed as her pace quickened. I responded to her with greater thrusts of my own, matching up with hers. Soon we were in sync with each other, my cock pounding Chloe's ass with ease.

"Don't. Fucking. Stop." She commanded. I slapped her ass cheek hard to remind her of my rules. Granted, I'd been slacking in enforcement of said rules recently, but I intended to make up for that.

I continued my thrusts and randomly smacking her ass. Chloe responded by riding my cock with increased vigor. I could feel myself getting close to coming, and apparently so was Chloe. I thrusted harder into her. Soon I felt the familiar buildup and subsequent release of my seed. I exploded into Chloe's ass with shot after shot of my white hot cum. I felt her ass tighten up as she gave in to her own waves of pleasure. She reared her head back and let loose a scream of ecstasy into the night. I pulled out as volley after volley of cum shot forth from my cockhead and onto her back. Very rarely have I ever deposited such a load as thick and heavy as what was now covering my lover's back. Chloe reached back with her hand and began rubbing my cum into her skin like it was lotion. This turned me on to a degree I had not expected. I grew even more excited when she scooped up a massive glob on her finger and put it in her mouth. I watched in stunned silence as she sucked every drop off of her finger and then used her tongue to play with it in her mouth, letting some of it drip from her bottom lip, down her chin, and onto her bare chest. I couldn't resist. I pulled her forcefully to me and kissed her full on her mouth, tasting my cum as our tongues danced and probed each other's mouths. Finally, we pulled ourselves apart, gathered our belongings, and rode back to her vehicle.

The way back wasn't quite bursting with conversation. We talked here and there, but we mostly were stuck in our own private worlds, the events of the evening still playing in our heads. We got back, and just before she got out, she leaned over and kissed me. Not passionately, but sweetly. It was a loving kiss. She pulled away and held my gaze. Then, without a word, she got out of my truck and into her car. I watched as she drove off, wondering if this would be our last ride. It could end at any time. Each ride could potentially be the last one, so I try to make each one memorable.

It's been a couple of weeks now and I haven't heard from her. I'm not worried, though. I know how life can be. I'm a patient man, so I can wait. If she calls, great. If she doesn't, that's fine as well. Of course, I would be disappointed, but such is life. At least I have the memories.

jobe13
jobe13
7 Followers
12