All Comments on 'My Turn'

by OnlyInMyMind

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

Trevor seems like a piece of shit to not warn his brother that the MC fucked 8 people in less than a week.

.

If I ever wound up with a woman my brother had those details on, and he never told me I'd set his fucking house on fire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, what a waste of time. Unreadable rubbish

JH4FunJH4Funabout 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Great read. I like touch of the British “Fuck You V” from all of the people Jonno crossed. Telling this tale, the way you did from the wife's point of view made it realistic. But the sub-plot showing the interactions between the couples as well as Nic’s concern about each couple being able to recover made this tale a very special one for me.

The interaction of Nic with each couple bringing the husband into the realization that the spouse was truly sorry for their actions. Making the tale more realistic was the fact that one of the subplots was not like the others. This subplot may or may not have a happy LWL ending.

Leaving Nicole LWL a potential makes way for a future tale using her and Trev’s brother or someone else. It is your tale anyway. You earned the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I gave it.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 year ago

I was fully prepared to hate this at the beginning but by the end enjoyed it. Well done

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

LOL. Thank you. I loved the story. Well written, with a dash of humour mixed in. Quite ridiculous of course but that's the fun of Literotica. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great theme and represents the antithesis a loyal spouse. He got what he deserved and the story line never went to a place where couples were destroyed. I forgot und the flow very organized with a few good surprises to keep it more interesting. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You decribe the low lifes of this world - both scum and not worth to exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I sense double standards here: it's ok on Lit for a woman to hit her man when he cheated. But if the husband who has been cheated and humiliated and strikes his cheating wife it's violence and won't be published?

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

@lujon2019 you need to remember that this is set in a civilised country where being a little more sophisticated than the hillbillies, they are not so over the top about such inconsequential matters. It's all a question of class

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Umm I tried to like this story, but the MC's spousal abuse dropped my score to a 3. It's a pet peeve this story advanced that a woman can slap a man multiple times and break his nose and nothing happens. She should have been arrested.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Sometimes guys think with their small heads!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why would anyone want the village bike? This was quite the terrible story as everyone is a worthless piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nic is as pathetic as John. Yes he tricked his teammates spouses into having sex with him. Nic flat out offered herself to the other women's husbands. And then included the wives in the four parties to boot! Nic's four wrongs didn't make her right much less saintly in her errant combined acts of retribution and amends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So you turned her into a slut? Way to go to get revenge. Glad to see you think so little of woman lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i agree with lujon 2019... John is no good, and Nic is a tramp and no better than

john. waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too long to say nothing. A real flying sicko!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What is it with you guy's? If HE had done the average you where over the moon how good it has been! But in a reverse story you give such a low raiting. Some times i wonder with which intend you to women. In ALL the stories the pursurer knew these women are married but they do it nevertheless. So hypocrite!

And to lujon is this all you understand about the story? Me suggest you read it again and switch on your brain mybe you understand it better.

Flar 1958

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

I liked it, it was as they say a cheekie British story. I liked that her revenge was trying to help the couples as well as get her revenge,she wasn't using them. She isn't a slut, despite the fact she was sexually experienced, she wanted to be monogamous even though it is obvious John likely isn't a great lover. And of all the reasons to have sex outside marriage, to do it as an initiation ritual?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, pay back is a bitch LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, some tale about irrelevant people playing idiotic games in their boring little world.

None to like, all to forget.

Cheers anyway, no score on this.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t fix stupid, LOL Great story, liked how it started, then explained from there. Kept me entertained throughout. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, they're both pieces of shit. Got it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

seriously, do you know any woman who would be a slut like this as a means of revenge? I don't know any woman who would lower herself to that level. They would get revenge some other way for sure. He guy would feel no remorse as he could care less about her. Her "girl friends" would maybe feel something and the cuck husbands would be getting revenge on their cheating partner, I guess.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

Wow 😂😂😂 that was stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry! I like most of your stories, but i lost interest in this one fairly early and just skimmed to see what was going on. I didn’t find the story or the characters engaging.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year agoAuthor

Erm. If I could offers some thoughts here:

If you didn't like the story, sorry but that's how I write. It certainly wasn't the most popular piece of my work, but I wondered how it would be received when it was the husband who cheated first.

Regardless though, nothing that I wrote justifies using the comments on my story to engage in swapping childish insults based on nationality. The story was set in the UK because that's where I know. I read and enjoy stories set in the USA, Canada and Australia without judging their merit based on their location.

I don't know if my sense of humour is typically British but, really, does it matter? Just enjoy the tale or not. Some folks just seem to cruise Literotica looking for excuses to troll anyone and everyone. I don't care where they are from, they are just generically jerks. Pleas don't get drawn into their toxic world.

I've reluctantly decided to delete any comments that cross the line that I've drawn, though I will leave comments that criticise my work on merit rather than culture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very clever and well written. Thanks for the tale.

-jog

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

It's for stories like this that I follow this author. Original, entertaining and the karma is strong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was entertaining for sure. I have to confess I skipped the sex scenes as I'm not into cheating, deserved or not. In my mind, two (or more) wrongs don't make a right. I did laugh a couple of times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome delivery. Great story telling, worthy of novella comparison

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

No even remotely likeable characters. Not really a LW story but a group sex story IMO.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Get an editor, it was not an easy read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very rarely is the woman the MC, and not the transgressor, around here. Really liked it, thanks for using your imagination. KS

60022Mallard60022Mallard9 months ago

Novel scenario, Thank you.

Hopefully she managed to extract any visual evidence of his misdeeds to prevent wider distribution!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not an easy read for sure .

To be honest , I felt the only way to get through it was to skip a lot and get to the end . Having got there I judged that for me , this was a story I was not going to enjoy so I gave it up .

Thanks anyway for posting . It's true to say you can't please everyone .

DK .

3 * for making the effort to entertain .

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0358 months ago

Not your best work, and your best work is very good.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

This one isn't for me, but I appreciate your efforts.

WisquejacWisquejac8 months ago

Loved the story. Came across a word I’d never heard before most probably because I’m American but it’s such a perfect word. Churchillian. Just seems right. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well that sucked. What a terrible read - 1 Star for wasting my time.

MattblackUKMattblackUK3 months ago

That was different. He was so stupid he really shouldn't be allowed out by himself! 5* story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyInMyMind@OnlyInMyMind
Although I'm retired with a little time to spend writing for fun, I still have a busy life. A few readers have commented that some of my stories stop too abruptly. I'm genuinely sorry if that spoils your enjoyment, but I just don't always have the time to explore all the mot...

SIMILAR Stories