My Twin Brother Ch. 10-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into my bathroom, rinsed my mouth and wiped my face. I did a general cleanup and went back to the bed with a warm wet towel to give Pete a wash as well!

Then we snuggled with the last of the champagne and talked about our upcoming second year at Uni. Then we fell silent. For a long time.

My mind was racing and I kept coming back to "for the last time". Was this really our last time together like this? It had to be. I knew it and Pete knew it. If we are going to live our lives as normal functioning people, we have to stop this . . . as wonderful as it is. I love Pete and Pete loves me . . . quite apart from the mind-blowing sex we have together. I love him as a brother. Probably more than most sisters' love their brothers, but that's the bottom line. I know Pete feels the same.

The sex is really just that: sex. If we had each had a boyfriend or girlfriend last summer when we left school, we would probably have had sex with them. Maybe it wouldn't have been as good because knowing each other as we do, Pete and I have an advantage. There's also the opportunity, living in the same house!

Maybe if we had a relationship with a boyfriend / girlfriend, we'd be going through the same "break-up" thing and I know from friends that this can be a very traumatic experience. But, from what I know of "first love" relationships, you never forget it and you probably love that person forever in a special kind of way. So, there's not much difference is there?

Pete moved, looked at me and said: "You done thinking about this?"

"Yes!" I replied.

"Me too. I think we reached the same conclusion at the same time!" he laughed. "Now come here and let me make love to you!"

Pete cuddled me to him and I curled myself up onto him so that my legs were up over his. I could feel Jack growing under me and I reached down between my legs and took his wonderful penis in my hand. Pete turned on his side towards me and moved back a little. His hand cupped Gina and massaged me with his palm. Slow motion took over again and I began to feel that lovely languid feeling where time almost stands still. Slowly Pete pressed his index finger down into my folds. I was getting very wet and there was little resistance as he curled the tip of his finger down into me.

I played with his penis and felt it grow to full hardness. The slippery stuff came out again and I rubbed it over his glans. This was a great way to be together as we were both comfortable, relaxed and had easy access to the other's important bits!

Pete nestled his penis between my labia and I held it against myself as he gently slid it up and down, the ridged head doing wonderful things with my clitoris. I raised myself a little and pushed Jack down to my entrance, where it just popped into my vagina. Oh, it felt so, so good to have his penis in me again, even if it was only the head!

Pete began almost imperceptible movements so that the ridged bit was just inside. His angle was perfect and he was touching that spot up inside at the front. At the same time, he was running his fingers ever so lightly around my outer labia. His fingers on my smooth lips felt so good as they slid along. He alternated between my vulva and the inside of my thighs but agonizingly didn't go near my throbbing clit, which was very obviously in need of some attention.

"Please Pete . . . touch me there . . ." I pleaded.

But instead, he used his other hand to reach up and play with my breasts. My nipples were already achingly erect and so sensitive. His light touches were exquisite and when he began to roll my nipples and gently tug at them, I began moaning with pleasure. What a great way to make love I thought. This is different to "fucking" me. This is Pete doing all he can to pleasure me, with his penis, his 2 hands and his eyes all at once. He was doing everything he could to make it memorable for me.

Pete was rubbing the head of his penis on that special spot and I was making little jolts that were totally involuntary. I was building for one of "those" orgasms that we are only granted now and then.

"Pete . . . Pete . . . so good . . . Oh, put it right in me please . . ." I cried, or something like that.

His fingers were on my clit now, rubbing it, stroking it, flicking it back and forth, squeezing it. His cock was going deeper with each thrust, opening me. His other hand squeezed my left nipple so hard. His cock was right in me now, bumping up against my cervix and filling every space I had inside me.

I screamed as I came and came. It was without doubt the best orgasm I have ever had and it went on and on with Pete doing something to my clit and my nipple. But the centre of it all was way up inside where only his cock could go. Dear Jack was still pumping me and making my come go on and on. I reached down and pulled Pete into me by pulling on his bum. I was able to reach around somehow, caress his balls and feel the stem of his penis as it moved up into me. All was slippery, warm and inviting. I could feel my lips and his cock sliding into me. I wrapped my thumb and index finger around his cock and squeezed so that the tip of my finger and my thumb nearly touched.

Pete responded by twisting up on top of me. The angle changed and now he could really surge into me. I was still in orgasm and I remember thinking that this must be what is called "Multiple orgasms"!

Slowly it started to subside and I became so sensitive to his touch. Pete sensed this and slowed his thrusts, moved back to his original position and stopped strumming my clit and caressing my breast.

I opened my eyes and stared open mouthed at Pete as he grinned back at me. He was still in me now but I could feel his rock hard cock twitching.

"Pete, my darling brother, that was amazing! But you haven't come yet!" I somehow said.

"Plenty of time for that!" he said and moved within me again. I was still so sensitive everywhere that I tingled and seemed to vibrate. He stopped.

"Too much?"

"No, No . . . just go slow . . ." I said.

Pete began to massage my tummy with his left hand and slowly stroked up into me. Then he took my hand, put it under his and held it down on my belly, just below my navel. I could feel Jack sliding up and down inside, making a bump as it slid in and leaving a hole as it slid out. It was an amazing feeling that made me realize just how far up inside me Pete's penis went.

"Brother, are you happy just doing that, or would you like me to do some work now?" I said. "I want you to come for me. I want to feel you spurt in me . . . one last time." And I started to cry.

Pete pulled me to him and cradled me in his arms making shushing noises and saying "It's OK Cate."

I calmed down and said into his neck: "I love you so much Pete!"

"I know . . . and I love you too Cate. I'll never forget tonight Cate, as long as I live. It will always be special to us."

And then he moved in me. He was still hard and deep in me. I began to move too, the sensitivity from my magnificent orgasm mostly gone. I lay back but could reach down and feel him sliding into me. I played with the base of his penis and his tummy. Pete was making long slow strokes in time with his breathing. Gradually he began to hit me harder on each stroke and I moved to hold his arm to be sure he could get all the way into me. I wanted him as deep as he could go. We moves so that we were laying in a kind of X with us joined at the centre. In this position we could not be closer and it made a difference to how deep into me he could go. It was sublime and it just kept going. I marveled at Pete's staying power . . . his fitness and control.

We both wore a sheen of sweat and there was a lot of moaning going on. He was stroking harder and faster now and I was making strange whimpering sounds of wanting him to come in me.

"Pete, give it to me. Come in me. Come high up in my cunt! Oh please, please . . ." I cried in unison with his thrusts. I actually said that . . . "cunt" and it didn't sound crass or out of place.

Pete had that look of concentration on his face that he gets just before he comes and I knew it was very close. He reached across and began flicking my clit furiously, almost roughly and instantly I was on the edge of yet another orgasm.

We were both holding our breath I recall and then we both shouted "Yes!" together and came together in an absolute crescendo. I felt his semen shoot into me, again and again and felt his cock twitch each time but it gradually stopped and he stopped and I knew he was done . . . for the last time with me. There was a kind of silence and a sound in my head at the same time -- a rushing sound like a car going past at speed.

I opened my eyes and looked straight into Pete's loving eyes. He was stroking me and talking to me, but I couldn't hear him. I could feel him softening in me and I tried to move to capture him inside me. Gradually he slid out of me along with a lot of his semen. I reached down in a panic and scooped it back up into myself, holding myself closed. Holding the last of Pete's love inside me I think.

Pete was saying something . . . "It's OK Cate, it's OK. I'm never going to stop loving you . . ."

I nodded and sort of smiled but the tears were stinging my eyes.

Chapter 13

Pete eventually got up, went into my bathroom and came back with a fresh wet washer. He wiped me and tenderly laid me over to one side on my bed -- out of the huge wet spot!

Then he knelt on my bed, reached down and brought the white shopping bag I seen before out and placed it on my tummy. I was surprised and Pete was smiling at me.

"It's for you Cate." He said tenderly, "To remember tonight and the last year, and to never forget the love we will always have for each other."

In the bag was a small white jewelers box, and in the box was a beautiful silver necklace. On the necklace there are two intertwined silver circles with diamonds where they intersect. It said everything about us and as I look at it now, 5 years later, it still has the same power and symbolism. I treasure it and almost never take it off.

We have never made love again, but we continue to love each other. Pete has graduated and is moving into his chosen field with yet more studies this coming year. He's engaged to Nikki and they live in an inner city apartment. The wedding is next year. Nikki still has a year to go before she's a Vet. But, she's about my best friend. I love her like a sister and she knows how much I love Pete. I'm going to be her Maid of Honour at the wedding!

I still live at home, but I spend a lot of time with Doctor Anthony Lxxxxxxx who loves me and I love him. We have been together for two years now and I met him at a hospital where I was doing an internship. He's an Orthopaedic Surgeon and I plan to do Orthopaedics as well once I graduate, hopefully later this year with Anthony's help!

Anthony and I have great sex -- but not every night because we are both working crazy long hours and sometimes we are asleep in seconds! But, when we have the time, we go at it with wonderful and joyful enthusiasm. He thinks I'm the best lover there is and I love what he does to me.

Life is good really . . .

12