My Twin Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex feminizes Janet.
9.5k words
4.59
36.5k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Twin Sister Ch. 2

(If you haven't read the first part, I suggest you do that before reading this one. It isn't a stand-alone story.)

Alex lay in bed watching Janet sleep. She looked so peaceful still wearing the dress from the night before, her first night in existence. Not even twenty-four hours prior Jack had been caught wearing her panties, and during a long-drawn-out edging session, Alex discovered some secret desires that Jack/Janet had been harboring.

Alex's family was coming over to meet Janet for the first time, and she needed to get her ready. She needed to make Janet into a woman!

.............................

"Wake up Jack, we should probably call in sick today and just make a three-day weekend out of it!" She said petting Janet's hair.

"Mmmm, and then I can sleep in..." Jack said pulling the covers over his head.

"We have way too much to do babe," Alex said pulling the blanket free from Jack's head, and throwing it on the floor.

Alex could see the stiffness in Jack's panties. His cock was hard as a rock already. She rubbed her palm across Jack's pecker and a moan spilled out into the early morning air.

She pulled Jack's cock out the top of his panties allowing it to stretch out its full 8". She was amazed how Jack was able to hide such a massive tool in such small flimsy panties. He was definitely a grower, and not a show-er.

Alex stroked her hand down its length and tugged at the skin on Jack's nut sack. She blew hot air onto the head of Jack's dick and he begged Alex to suck him.

"Mmm... you could suck on that baby!" Jack hissed.

"Yeah, what do I get out of it?" Alex asked thumbing the underside of Jack's large cock head.

"Whatever you want babe, you know I can't tell you no." Jack moaned out wanting more.

"If I suck your cock, I wanna watch you suck on one too!" Alex said stretching the skin tight down the shaft of Jack's dick.

"Not like a specific one, just one in general?" Jack teased.

"Promise Jack!" Alex said flicking the head of Jack's cock head with her tongue.

"I thought you were going to call me Janet from now on?"

"No, just when you wanna feel like a girl."

"That's too bad... it kinda makes me horny when you treat me like a girl. It kinda makes me horny to think of myself as a girl."

Jack gripped the sheets into his balled-up fists. He arched his back as Alex worked his tool. The warmth of Alex's mouth was like a hot summer day around his stiffness.

"Promise me you're going to suck a dick for me Janet, or I'll never touch your magnificent dick again?" Alex said taking the cock back into her throat.

"Fuck... Yeah, I'll suck your dick, I'll suck whoever's dick you want. Hell, I'll suck a thousand dicks, just put it in your mouth already!" Janet growled.

Alex swirled her tongue around the head of Janet's cock while driving two fingers in her anus in search of Janet's prostate. She got Janet to commit to sucking a thousand cocks so there was no point torturing her any longer.

Alex always prided herself on her prowess with a cock in her mouth. She worked Janet into a frenzy within a minute and milked Janet dry. Holding the cum in her mouth. Janet jerked around for a moment as her orgasm died out, and her ass twitched around Alex's fingers.

"You're like a fucking magician with that mouth of yours!" Janet exhaled.

Alex climbed over Janet's face and squeezed her cheeks, forcing her lips apart. Janet furrowed her brow and tentatively opened her mouth. Alex drooled the warm creamy spunk into her lover's open mouth. Alex wasn't the best aim and big globs of cum landed on Janet's chin and neck.

"Swallow it all like a good girl!"

Janet closed her mouth and sloshed the cum around for a moment before swallowing the entire load. She opened her mouth to allow Alex to see that it was all gone. Janet flicked her tongue up, down, and side to side to show her it was not hiding anywhere.

"Good girl, now let's get you ready for your debut!"

She pushed Janet into the bathroom and handed her the bath products she wanted to be used.

"Shave everything from your eyebrows down Honey, here's a package of razors and shave cream. Holler if you need help!"

As Janet showered, Alex laid out the clothes she wanted Janet to wear for the day. They were going to the spa to have a few treatments done so they wanted to be comfortable, but that wasn't the only place they were going. Janet would be arriving at the spa as Jack but she would leave as Janet.

Alex laid out a simple pair of blue sweat pants and a sweatshirt to wear over flip flops, but after, she wanted Janet to wear something much more feminine and provocative. She pulled out Janet's black bra, and a black satin thong to wear under a lovely white linen A-line dress. Alex hoped that the black lingerie would be somewhat visible through the white linen.

"Janet, Honey, we need to hurry, I don't want to be late!" Alex hollered into the bathroom.

On a hopeful whim, Alex grabbed a cock cage she had bought in the hopes of coaxing Janet into wearing it. The small pink cage looked elegantly feminine but she was worried Jack wouldn't wear it, but Janet on the other hand... If Alex could keep Janet aware of her erections, if she could keep her hard throughout the morning, maybe she could get her into it sooner.

"I'm just drying off babe!" Janet shouted from the bathroom.

Janet toweled herself off looking in the mirror. She had always seen herself as a man, but something was changing. She noticed the feminine features of her face. She didn't have the deep-set eyes a typical man had. Her jawline was smooth and rounded like many women's. She had just removed all her body hair and she felt unmistakably feminine from it.

"I'm pretty sure I got everything, except maybe here?" Janet said as she turned, bent forward at the waist, and spread her butt cheeks apart.

"Mmm... that's one nice looking pussy babe!" Alex said casually pulling jeans up her thick thighs.

"What do you mean pussy! That's an asshole!" Janet protested.

"That's the pussy I just fucked last night, slut!" Alex played.

Janet's cock was shrunk up to half its normal size and bounced from side to side as she walked around the room. She was certainly not ashamed of her body, that much was apparent! Janet saw the sweats laid out in the bed and gave Alex a puzzled look.

"Just sweats, no panties?" Janet questioned.

"We're going to a spa. You'll be nude most of the time anyway." Alex said as she pulled her long brown hair into a messy bun.

"What do you mean, I'll be nude most of the day?" Janet questioned.

"You've obviously never been to a spa... you're getting a facial, a massage, and then a mani/ pedi but not in that order," Alex said grabbing the pink duffel bag with Janet's extra clothes in it.

"A mani / pedi?" Janet said throwing an arm over Alex as they walked out to their car.

"Yeah sweetie, you want to be convincing, don't you? Janet isn't a slob is she?" She asked rhetorically, planting a kiss on Janet's cheek.

Alex cranked the music and drove off toward the city. Both their heads bobbed to the beat as they danced and sang to each song. Alex was still amazed at how Jack... or Janet was so unabashed. It was like her cares for what others thought of her was missing. Alex loved that about her!

"Okay, You've lived your life as a man. Today you're to become a lady. Please try to act like one, understand?" Alex said as she pulled into the spa parking lot.

"What do you mean?" Janet complained.

"You need to try to keep that under control, best as you can!" Alex said waving her hand over Janet's boy parts.

"I've been a man my whole life and in one day you want me to think act like a lady? I can try, but good luck!" Janet said looking right at Alex's tits.

"You probably have a point." Alex relented.

..................................

"How can I help y'all today?" The receptionist said with a deep southern accent.

"We have a couple's massage scheduled and she has a facial, with a mani/ pedi." Alex told the cute young blonde receptionist.

"You must be Janet and Alex." The woman said pointing at the wrong person for each name.

"No, I'm Alex, and she is Janet," Alex said pointing at herself and then Janet.

A confused look fell across the woman's face as she chewed on the back of a ballpoint pen. Janet couldn't help but look at the woman's chest. Her black blouse was unbuttoned just enough to expose her red lace bra and all of her cleavage.

"Have a seat, someone will be along to fetch y'all!" The woman said immediately dismissing the misunderstanding.

"By the time we are done this afternoon, no one will even question your name!" Alex said patting Janet on the thigh.

"It doesn't bother me, besides... you could have just called me Jack." She said squeezing Alex's hand.

"Alex, and Janet?" A mousy-looking girl with big glasses and a white apron called out.

"That's us! Hi, I'm Janet and this is Alex," Janet said eliminating any confusion.

"Hi, I'm Sandy, it's nice to meet you!" She said quietly while pushing her glasses up her nose.

She looked young, maybe just 19 years old, but very attractive for how small she was. Alex raised her eyebrows in a hubba hubba motion at Janet and smiled. Janet just nodded and smiled back. They didn't need to speak to communicate with each other at that point in their relationship.

"You can get ready in here. Your robes are on the wall." Sandy said indicating cubbies and robes hooked on the wall.

There hung a soft pink robe and a soft blue robe for the couples' massage. Janet was closest to nude when they arrived, so she was the first undressed. She grabbed the light blue robe from the wall.

"Not so fast missy, I want the blue one!" Alex said with a wink.

Janet hung the blue robe back on the wall and pulled the light pink robe over her shoulders. The material felt soft and luxurious against Janet's now hairless body. A shiver of excitement pumped blood to her extremities and her cock stiffened slightly under the robe.

"I don't know why I never shaved my legs before, this feels amazingly sexy!" Janet sighed.

"Boys don't shave silly, but now you can do lots of things boys don't do!" Alex purred.

"Like sit down when I pee?" Janet laughed.

"And other things silly girl!" Alex said walking toward her.

"Like what!" Janet asked.

"Like be with women in the locker room!" Alex laughed removing her clothes.

Alex's breasts jiggled as she crossed the room, and Janet watched them bounce and looked over Alex's amazing body.

"You want me to keep this under control, but you do shit like that!" Janet chuckled pointing at her stiffening cock and then to Alex's nude body.

All Alex could do was smile at Janet while she slowly and seductively pulled her robe on. She left the top open showing the deep valley between her breasts.

Moments later a tall black man stepped through the door.

"Ladies, come with me please." The tall muscular man beckoned.

Once again Janet and Alex shared a smile. Something was happening to Janet, in such a short time she had started noticing men more and more. She still found women intensely sexy, but an unmistakable attraction to men was forming, or coming to realize it might have been repressed the whole time.

"You here," he said gesturing toward Alex, "And you here," he said pointing to Janet.

"Just hang the robe on the wall near your table and lay face up. There's a towel for your modesty." He indicated. "We'll be with you in a moment."

Alex dropped her robe on the hook and lay down. She covered the thin patch of hair over her pussy with the towel and left her tits on full display.

Janet stood for a moment before following suit and only covering her cock and balls. She was glad her penis has shrunk because the towel didn't cover much. She waited in that position for a few moments, her fingers playing with the back of her leg where her ass cheek began.

"Janet and Alex, I'm Tony and this is Paul. We are your masseuses today. If you like it harder, or softer... please let us know. There's no reason to be uncomfortable." He said while prepping oils and towels.

"Hi, I'll be doing you today!" Paul said with a smile and touched Janet on the shoulder.

Alex giggled at Paul's comment loud enough for everyone to hear. Paul's face flushed red with embarrassment and he turned away trying to hide a smile.

"I'm sorry, Alex has a strange sense of humor! Janet laughed.

"Um... she likes it hard!" Alex laughed causing her tits to jiggle.

Both Tony and Paul laughed at her remark and the attitude of the whole room shifted from professional to friendly. Paul left his hand on Janet's shoulder as he joked with Alex. He traced little circles around her deltoid muscle so lightly, little electric shivers radiated from his fingers. She could see Paul's eyes shift from Alex's eyes to her nipples, then down to the small bump under her own towel.

Alex's breasts flattened somewhat and her cleavage moved into her armpits. Her breasts were still clearly defined and large as a cantaloupe. If Janet stared at them too long, her cock would start to grow. The last thing she wanted right then was an erection... unless it turned into something more.

Janet closed her eyes to avoid looking at Alex's tits but her thoughts were filled with visions of Tony rubbing Alex's breasts while Paul stroked her cock. She tried to push the sexy daydream out of her head and it shifted to thoughts of Alex strapon fucking Paul's ass while Paul sucked her cock.

"This is going to be difficult!" Janet thought to herself.

The next thing she knew, Paul was rubbing her temples and forehead. A warm tingling sensation washed over her body as Paul touched her in ways she didn't know she needed to be touched. He moved from her head, down to her neck and shoulders. His hands felt like heaven and his voice pulled her from her bliss.

"Does that feel okay, I'm not too hard am I?" Paul asked.

"Oh my god, you're wonderful, I mean it's wonderful!" Janet said correcting herself.

Paul moved to the side of the table and started working Janet's ribs and hips. His hands worked in unison and it felt like several people rubbing at the same time. Little moans of pleasure poured out her lips when he started massaging the tops of her thighs.

"Tell me if you're uncomfortable with anything I'm doing please," Paul said as he continued working Janet's thighs.

"You can touch me however you want!" Janet cooed.

Janet opened her eyes to see that her cock was hard as a rock and tenting the towel up in the air. She was so lost in the massage she didn't even notice her erection form. Paul was rubbing her groin muscles within an inch of its stiffness. Her tool desperately wanted some attention of its own!

Janet tried to ignore her erection. She closed her eyes only to find Paul's mouth bobbing on the tip of her cock. She imagined cumming all over his face while Alex fucked him from behind. It had become too much. She needed to move soon! She needed to lay on her belly and on her cock.

Paul remained professional throughout the massage and didn't even brush Janet's throbbing cock once. Both masseuses finished their hour-long massage and left the ladies to themselves.

"It looked like you were enjoying yourself over there!" Alex teased.

"Oh my god, his hands were like heaven! How can you not get all worked up?" Janet replied.

"I looked over and your girl dick was poking up like a flag pole!" Alex laughed.

"Imagine if you wouldn't have taken care of me this morning!" Janet said.

"Imagine popping a boner at dinner tonight with Rex and my Sister!" Alex played.

"Fuck, that'd be bad!" Janet said.

"There is a way to stop your erections from giving up the gig!" Alex said.

"Why do I feel like there's a catch?" Janet asked.

"Well, there's always a catch. The catch is, I didn't think I'd introduce this type of play for a while longer, but this seems like the best time to bring it up and give it a shot." She said

"Spill the beans, Alex!" Janet cried.

"I did this with an ex once and he responded quite well to it."

Janet tipped her head forward and held her palms out as though she were holding something. "AND!" She said.

"A cock cage would stop any unwanted erections. You would get hard and the cage would catch it. The cage would make it impossible for your erection to grow beyond the cage." Alex said pulling her robe over her shoulders.

"A cock cage?" Janet asked looking down at her deflating cock.

She also pulled her robe from the hook and threw it over her shoulders.

"I thought that was just some medieval torture device!" She added.

"Sure, some people might call it torture, but it can open the door to intense pleasures too!" Alex stated.

"How can you have pleasure without an erection?" Janet asked.

"Oh honey, there's a whole world of pleasure awaiting those brave enough to find it!" Alex explained.

"We're probably going to have to do something for tonight anyway," Alex added.

"Okay, I'll try it out if you think it'll work." Janet agreed.

"Let's get dressed, we have a mani-pedi next," Alex said.

Janet started pulling her sweats back on when Alex stopped her. She pulled the bra and panties out of the duffel bag and tossed them to Janet then pulled the cute A-line dress out and set it on the bench next to her. Alex hoped she got the right size and that it would be long enough for Janet to be comfortable but short enough to still show her gorgeous legs.

"Here, wear this instead Honey," Alex commanded.

"Are you joking me! You can't be serious! Everyone is going to know I'm not really a girl!" Janet said.

"Honey, you're beautiful in sweats, you're beautiful in a dress, you're beautiful in whatever you wear," Alex said.

"I wish you could see yourself how I see you!" Alex added.

Janet teared up a little bit and took the bra from Alex.

"What do I do with these?" Janet said pinching the loose cup material of the bra.

"These will give you a more feminine shape," Alex said pulling breasts forms from her bag.

She held a can of spray adhesive and dusted the inside of the breasts forms with adhesive then quickly spritzed Janet's flat chest with the adhesive.

"Fuck, that's cold! Maybe warn me next time?" Janet cried.

"You can do this from now on if you want to wear them," Alex stated as she blew on the forms to speed the drying process.

Alex slipped behind Janet with a form in each hand. She reached up under Janet's arms and held the fake titties over her chest. Alex imagined if Janet had tits, where they would sit. Then she slowly but deliberately placed the forms onto Janet's chest and held them in place for thirty seconds. Alex passed the time by placing soft kisses on Janet's neck and bare shoulders.

"That's not helping!" Janet cried as her cock stirred to life again.

"Sorry beautiful, you just look so nice with breasts!" Alex whispered.

Once she felt enough time had elapsed, Alex grabbed the bra and pulled it around Janet, and clipped it up in the back. The fit was perfect and the cups were filled out nicely. Janet's boobs more than filled Alex's hands and they felt realistic and weighty hanging from her chest.

Janet squeezed her boobs, picked them up, and dropped them a few times to feel their weight.

"These are nice!" Janet said bouncing her new breasts lewdly.

"And that's the exact reason God didn't give you boobs!" Alex laughed.

Janet stopped playing with her tits but only long enough to grab her panties.

She pulled the panties up her legs and tried to tuck her cock back but it only fell out the leg hole. She was trying to hide her accidental hard-ons, but these were the wrong panties for that.

"It's too bad we don't have that thingy you were talking about earlier," Janet complained.