My Twin Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to go see her like this." She replied.

Ten minutes later they pulled into the quiet neighborhood she'd known so well all those years ago. Her mother's sister had always held a special place in her heart even after she was forced out of their life by her father. They sat in the driveway for a few minutes talking about things that happened too many years ago.

Lynette had two girls, and Jack was a big part of their lives until that day. The oldest, Jamie was a full two years older than Jack and the younger, Anna was just a month younger. Jack and Anna were inseparable for an entire summer.

Janet knocked on the door and stood back. Nervous butterflies fluttered in her stomach as she waited for someone to answer the door.

Alex watched as Janet knocked again, Janet's dress was so short Alex could see little flashes of her ass as she stood at the top of the stairs. A quick vision flashed into Alex's mind of pumping her huge pink strapon into Janet's ass.

Janet's ass jiggled as she knocked on the door again and Alex smiled as she thought about fucking her ass with her big pink girl cock.

"You're making me wet watching your ass jiggle like that girl!" Alex growled under her breath.

Janet pulled the back of her dress down as far as she could to hide herself but it wasn't working.

"I don't think anyone is home love," Alex said tugging at Janet's hand.

They got back in the car and headed back home. Janet was quiet for most of the drive and Alex quietly played the radio.

"What's going on in there baby?" Alex asked mentioning Janet's quietness.

"That was the first place I ever played dress up," Janet said looking out the window.

"Yeah, want to talk about it?" Alex prodded.

"I was young... I can't remember what happened, but my clothes were ruined and I didn't have a change. Lynette just found a dress and some panties that fit for the day. Then my mom picked me up." Janet said still looking out the window.

"Yeah," Alex asked trying to keep Janet talking.

"I remember feeling so good, so naturally there!" Janet added.

Alex could tell Janet was having a hard time talking about things, so she squeezed her thigh and rubbed her leg trying to comfort her.

"Eventually it got to where I would go over there and immediately strip and swap my clothes for a dress. No one made a fuss about it or ever said anything negative until my father came to pick me up one day." Janet added.

"That was the last time I ever saw her or my cousins. That was also the last time I was ever allowed to choose how I wanted to live my life." Janet said looking at the floor.

"I'm so sorry baby... do you know that I love you?" Alex asked.

Janet looked up with tears swimming in her eyes. She fought hard not to let them go and smiled at Alex.

"Yeah, I love you too Alex."

The conversation was cut short by the buzzing of Janet's cell phone. Janet picked it up and read the caller ID.

"Oh my god, it's Rob!" Janet laughed.

"Well answer it, silly girl!" Alex yelled.

Alex watched as once Jack, now Janet was talking to a guy they had just met hours earlier. Janet played with her hair subconsciously and laughed randomly throughout their conversation. Maybe two hours later, Alex was just finishing up getting dinner into the oven when she finally got off the phone. Not because they were done talking, but because Janet's phone was dying.

"He wants to see me!" Janet said almost bouncing.

"Yeah, do you already have a date with a boy?"

"Nothing's been set up yet, but maybe!" Janet said, "I thought you wanted me to talk to him."

"You're fine, I just didn't think it'd happen so fast."

"He's so cute too!" Janet pined.

"Are you thinking about his..."

"Stop!" Janet cut Alex off.

"Oh my god, you are! You little slut!" Alex teased.

"You know, we have about twenty minutes until Rex and Amanda get here!" Alex said pulling Janet's hand toward the bedroom.

Alex pushed Janet into the bed and ripped her panties down to her ankles. Her little pink cock cage bulged out from the growing girl dick. Janet pulled her dress over her head and dropped onto her back as Alex dropped her clothes where she stood.

"My god, you're gorgeous!" Janet moaned.

"And you are too!" Alex said pulling the strapon from her dresser.

"Now, come over here and suck my dick!" She said holding the large pink dong and harness over her crotch.

Janet crawled off the bed and knelt at Alex's feet. The tip of the strapon cock was less than an inch from her lips. Excitement raced through her from the thought of getting fucked by the monster cock.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for this babe!" Janet moaned.

"Just suck it!" Alex demanded.

Janet opened her mouth and took the toy into her throat. It felt so much more realistic than the black dong and she found herself imagining it as a real man's cock. She found herself thinking of sucking Robs cock.

"Oh my god Alex, you're so big! I'm not sure it's going to even fit in my pussy!" Janet said before she forced the toy deep in her throat.

Janet straightened her throat to allow the head into her esophagus and down to her stomach. She imagined Rob spurting his seed deep in her belly as she looked up at her lover. Alex pulled her head into her crotch and forced the plastic dick even further down Janet's throat causing her to wretch and gag on the toy.

"You give me an orgasm first, then I'll do you okay?" Alex said pushing her hips into Janet's face.

"Mmm... how do you want this orgasm?" Janet asked.

"Here, put this on and lay back on the bed." Alex said handing Janet the harness.

"You want me to wear this, why not just unlock this thing and let me give it to you?" Janet complained.

"You were going to give me a week weren't you?" Alex replied.

"I was going to give you a day and then go from there, it's been a day!" Janet cried.

"It's only been five hours love, just put this on, you'll get an orgasm too, I promise!" Alex said pushing the harness into Janet's hands.

She felt silly pulling the strapon up over her cock cage and adjusting the harness between her legs. The strap below the big pink dong tightened against her cage and the pressure was somewhat enjoyable. Alex lay on her back and rubbed her clit while waiting for Janet to finish. The sight of her made Janet's cock stiffen in its cage and she mounted her lover.

Janet slid the head of the toy between her lovers pussy lips and tried to imagine her own cock there instead. Alex grabbed her hips and forced the toy deep in her pussy. Janet watched the toy disappear and Alex's body react to the penetration. Her stomach muscles contracted and her legs gripped at Janet's back.

Janet started thrusting the toy in and out, trying to maintain a steady rhythm. She noticed her lovers hands gripping the bed sheets and how her face contorted from the fucking. Janet focused on Alex's pleasure and played with her nipples, flicking the hardened tip and squeezing them between her fingers. Every time she pinched one, Alex would groan and arch her back up into Janet's hand.

She made a game out of pleasuring Alex's body and the more turned on Alex became, the hotter she looked.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, don't stop!" Alex cried.

Janet grabbed her throat and choked her while she pinched a nipple hard. Alex pumped her hips into the strapon cock, pounding herself as hard as she could.

"God dammit, fuck me Janet, fuck my dirty whore pussy!" Alex screamed.

"You like my cock whore? I'm going to cum in you and get you pregnant!" Janet growled into her ear.

Alex clawed her fingernails into the soft flesh on Janet's back and pulled herself into her as an orgasm rocked its way through her. Janet didn't stop pistoning the pink cock into her pussy until she was shaking and pushing her away.

"Fuck, fuck, too much good!" Alex babbled.

Janet pulled the toy out and gently suckled a nipple as Alex came down from her carnal high. Her breathing evened out and Alex pulled Janet into a full body cuddle for a moment.

"That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had, thank you so much baby!" Alex exhaled.

"Gee thanks!" Janet said feeling a little put out.

"No, no... I didn't mean it like that baby, I swear. I just meant it was really, really good!" Alex said trying to recover.

"Yeah, I get it!" Janet replied.

"Let me make it up to you baby!" Alex said helping Janet out of the harness.

"Yeah, are you going to unlock this and give me head?" Janet asked.

"Even better, I'm going to show you how good wearing that can feel. Are you ready to have your mind blown?" Alex chirped.

"What choice do I have?" Janet said laying back on the bed.

Alex grabbed two vibrators from the night stand and handed Janet some headphones.

"Close your eyes dear and listen to this." Alex said as she pressed play on the Walkman.

Janet heard the soothing sounds of Pink Floyd as she felt Alex pressing her thumbs into the softness of her feet. All Janet could do was lay her head back and moan softly.

"Oh my god, I didn't realize how sore my feet were until you started doing that!"

Alex moved up each leg and to Janet's hips. She massaged up her ribs to each arm relaxing Janet completely before moving back down toward her hips.

Janet felt her legs being pulled up toward her belly and gently kissing inside her legs. Her cage jostled slightly and she felt gentle pressure on her pussy. She was lost in the music when the vibrations started in her bowels. Warm waves of pleasure emanated from her prostate and pulsed through her core.

She was faintly aware of the moans that were pouring out her lips but the music drowned out everything but the loudest grunts. She felt a ball of energy forming at her core when the vibrations in her cock cage set off a chain reaction that felt like a waterfall of white hot pressure flowing over her consciousness. She could feel her body jerking uncontrollably as loud screams broke through the headphones and she realized it was her.

Janet opened her eyes to see her caged cock erupting ropes of cum on her lovers face and open mouth. Her breath stopped in her throat and spasms tore through her guts as the final spurt of cum blasted Alex in the eye.

"Aaah, f-f-f-fuck, mmm... my god!" Janet cried out pumping her pussy into Alex's hand.

The vibrating stopped and Janet attempted to catch her breath with the toy still buried in her ass. Alex kissed her legs with wet noisy smacks and placed her caged cock in her mouth to suck out the remnants of cum. Janet jerked from the tickly sensations.

"I wasn't going to say it, but..."

"Was that the best orgasm you've ever had?" Alex asked.

"Like, it wasn't as intense, but then it was way more intense... and it just kept going and going! I didn't think it would ever end!" Janet said laughing.

"Did you even feel yourself cumming? You were spurting for about two minutes solid. Once I started the vibrator on your prostate you started leaking!" Alex said.

"My legs are jelly, I can't even move!" Janet said holding her hand in front of her face to watch it tremble.

"I told you that you could get more pleasure with that on!" Alex said taking Janet's cock cage.

"Oh my god! So good!" Janet said wiping the cum off her belly.

"Amanda should be here any minute, I'm going to finish getting dinner ready. Clean up and come out when you're ready okay." Alex said as she washed her face off.

Janet lay motionless, catching her breath. She looked at the little pink cage and wondered how taking her cock away could give her the pleasure she'd experienced. She wiped a small bubble of cum from the tip of the cage and brought it to her lips. Janet licked the cum off her finger and closed her eyes.

...............................

"Honey, wake up! Amanda and Rex are here!" Alex said shaking Janet awake.

"Shit, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to fall asleep!" Janet cried.

"Here put this on, hurry!" Alex said tossing Janet a pair of panties and a navy blue sleeveless shift dress.

"Don't worry about shoes babe, come on they're waiting to meet Jack's twin sister!" Alex said.

Janet stepped into the living room to find Alex chatting with Amanda, Rex was sprawled out in the recliner watching television. When Amanda spotted Janet, she stopped talking and her jaw hit the floor.

"You're so..." Amanda said trailing

"Janet, this is my sister Amanda, and you've already met Rex over there." Alex said pointing to her sister then brother in law.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you, I'm Janet."

Amanda looked at Janet, then to Alex, then Rex and back to Janet.

"What'd I say!" Rex said.

"Why have we never heard about you?" Amanda asked.

"Oh, Jack and I were split up when we were twelve. We weren't sure we'd ever see each other again."

"That dress is so cute..." Amanda said.

........................

Janet threw a leg over Alex and snuggled into her neck. She kissed below her jaw and squeezed her tightly.

"How'd I do babe?" Janet asked.

"Perfect, what a great day! I'm so glad I caught you in my panties!"

"Me too, best thing ever!"

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" Alex whispered.

"Dunno, I was going to have coffee with Rob sometime.

"We should go shopping..."

"Okay, I'm game."

"Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight."