My Twin The Cuck

Story Info
Kyle's twin brother has a proposition.
3.5k words
4.52
12.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N0tg8
N0tg8
89 Followers

"I want to watch you fuck Jenna," my twin casually announced as we sat in the basement of his new house. Nothing we'd talked about so far led up to this, so I was not prepared for the question or to answer. The swig of whiskey I took seconds before now felt like it was burning its way through my lungs. I started violently coughing. I looked at the brother I'd known my whole life, the one with my identical face, as if he was now an alien.

"Is this a joke?" I managed to get out after one last cough. Kevin only shook his head with a sly smile, one where only the right side curled up. The same smile he always used before he dragged me into something crazy. The smile that said 'I know you want to'.

I ignored it. Did he really want me to fuck his wife or was he testing me? Did I stare at Jenna a little too long today? After all she is a gorgeous woman, my brother's wife. She was forbidden fruit, but fruit that I didn't mind ogling in secret. At least I thought it was a secret. He might have caught me looking but I would never do anything. Was he suspicious of me?

"I don't...want your wife Kev," I stated emphatically. I hoped this would be the end of it. "You can't have my wife." my brother fired back. He stared blankly with lips pressed tightly together. Kevin was very good at hiding his feelings from most people but I could tell he was insulted. I felt stupid for thinking he was giving her up to me.

I held my hands up in surrender. "I didn't mean any offense, ok? I just wanted you to know I'm not after your wife." He nodded but didn't speak. He must have sensed my rising discomfort and finally spoke again. "I'm...offering her to you... just this one time." I snorted in disbelief but he proceeded. "I want to see my wife being fucked by another man...and you're someone she trusts." My brows raised at that. "Someone... we BOTH trust."

"Did she suggest I do it?" I asked, trying not to sound embarrassingly hopeful. My mind reeled at the implications of his answer. My brother silently nodded and I had to fight to keep my face neutral. I couldn't tell from his expression whether the fact that his wife wanted it bothered him or not.

Although we're identical, my brother and I stopped looking alike many years ago. He's got this conservative corporate look going for him, clean-cut and freshly shaved. I've got a short beard and a few random tattoos. Maybe my sister-in-law wants to try a different version of her husband.

My twin was older than me by about a minute. In his mind, that one minute gave him the authority to take the lead. I just followed along with whatever he wanted because I loved him Most of the time what he wanted was what I wanted too. I never saw the problem in giving in.

Although right now, I was doubtful that I could say yes to this.

I forced myself to remain calm as more questions rolled through my head. Would I be the first or did they already open up their bedroom to other people? I shook my head. I couldn't believe it. They weren't married for that long. Is this a sign of trouble?

Kevin took another gulp from his glass and sat down in the chair next to me. "Please Kyle, don't make me beg," his voice had a playful but slightly desperate timbre to it. "I love Jenna. And ever since we've been together, this has been a fantasy of mine."

A weird lump formed in the back of my throat. I could tell this was difficult for him to talk to me about. This was an unusual thing to admit to, but he should know I would be the last person to judge him.

We always shared our deepest secrets. If there was anyone I could talk to about anything, it was my twin. I knew he felt the same way. Although this...this was something new. I had to reassure him. I grabbed his shoulder and shook him playfully. "Relax, big brother..I'm still here. I'm still listening."

Kevin smiled. He always liked it when I called him that. He took a deep breath. "It's just...it took me almost a year to convince Jenna all of this wasn't just so that I could go off and fuck someone else."

"Do you?...Want to fuck other people?" I asked quietly. He shook his head. "No, she is all I want but...I want to see her being fucked."

I nodded quietly even though his words shocked me. He said a year. For a year he tried to get Jenna to agree to this. I couldn't believe this had been on his mind for that long. "Her face...is so beautiful when she cums," he said, smiling with pride. I wiped my palms on the front of my jeans as I tried to imagine it.

"I was kind of hoping we could do it tonight."

My eyes shot towards my brother. He gave a small chuckle at the look on my face as he offered me another glass of whiskey. I looked at it for a second before knocking it back. I cleared my burning throat. "Are you trying to get me drunk enough to agree?" I chuckled but my question was half serious.

"Maybe," he smiled. "But if you knew what a good slut she could be, you wouldn't need liquid courage."

"Damn!" I chuckled before I wiped my hand over my nose and mouth. My gaze then went to the stairs that led up to the rest of the house. "Is..Is she waiting for us?" my voice was barely a whisper as if she could hear us talk about her. "Umm hmm," Kevin affirmed.

My cock stiffened at the thought. Images of his wife bombarded me. Jenna had the posture and attitude of a beauty queen. She always dressed fashionably and never flaunted her body. But, she couldn't hide her nice tight ass, and tits that fit perfectly in your hand. Now she was upstairs, waiting for me, naked and willing. Feeling the ache of my increasingly tightening briefs, I no longer doubted I could do it. But I still contemplated whether I should do it.

I bombarded my brother with questions to determine whetha+er he was secure enough to handle watching me fuck his wife. I wouldn't do anything to ruin our relationship. Not for a fuck. He assured me that he trusted me and this was something they discussed in depth. It was what they both wanted.

It's funny. It took almost no convincing for me to believe that my brother's wife wanted to fuck me. But I just couldn't imagine my brother wanting to see it. I always thought cucks were weak. My brother was anything but. A question shot to the forefront of my mind. I blurted it before I could stop myself.

"You're not going to tell me what to do up there are you?" My brother's face morphed into a wide Joker-like grin. I could almost see the thoughts in his head. He knew my question was the yes he was waiting for.

He quickly moved over to me and slapped my shoulder reassuringly. "No, she's yours to do whatever you want." I nodded quietly. I smiled to mimic his excitement and hide my nervousness. "Let's go get her!" he said.

Enthusiasm covered his entire face as he pushed me to get up. He was like a kid at Christmas even though I was the one about to get fucked.

He practically skipped up the stairs to his wife. As I followed him through their bedroom door, I saw his wife Jenna scrambling to position herself on her knees in the middle of the bed.

She wore a red top with fishnet-sized holes that revealed her beautiful breasts and stiff nipples. They were just how I imagined. Wrapped around her hips was a T-shaped G String that seemingly disappeared between her pussy lips. It looked a little cheap and trashy. It was the complete opposite of how Jenna carried herself. I realized that the Jenna in front of me now was the 'Jenna' my only brother knew.

My nerves disappeared, replaced with the lust I'd always tried to hide away. This was my chance to have her do all the things I've always wanted. And, I could take all the time I needed.

I shamelessly stroked myself through my denim as I stared at her fit body. Heat coursed through my body, and it felt as though all of my blood was rushing to the space between my legs. My cock was so hard it hurt. The sound of my heartbeat filled my ears. My brother had already ripped off his shirt and shorts and positioned himself near a chair nearby. He didn't speak and Jenna didn't acknowledge him at all. Her eyes were glued to me. I felt almost hypnotized at that moment.

The room was dim with only one lamp on. It gave everything a soft glow. I quickly discarded my clothes at the foot of the bed. I stood with my erection pointed at my half-naked sister-in-law, my brother's presence almost forgotten.

"Come here," she beckoned in the softest, sexiest voice. I scrambled onto the bed fueled with arousal. I couldn't get to her fast enough. I grabbed her arms and pulled her roughly towards me. My mouth immediately found hers. There's no point in holding back. I've thought about this since I first met her.

I wasn't slow or gentle. I would finally feel what a kiss from her was like. Her soft lips opened for me, allowing me to taste and explore. As my tongue slid over hers, I held the back of her neck, keeping her pressed against me. We finally pulled away from each other for a needed breath of air.

Eager for more, I leaned in again. My mouth found a home on Jenna's neck where I began sucking on her soft skin. Kevin said I could do what I want. And, what I wanted was to mark his wife's flesh with my mouth. It was proof that I'd been there.

I sucked all over her neck as her fingers dug into my back. Her soft whimpers pushed me to move faster. My mouth grazed over her neck, up over her chin, towards her lips as my hand slid between her legs. My fingers pulled the string from her pussy lips and parted them.

I had two fingers repeatedly piercing her wet hole as my palm rubbed over her clit. Her wetness allowed me to spear her insides with ease. Jenna gasped and clung to me tightly, grinding against my hand. There was a fresh scent of soap on her body that I couldn't pull away from. I wanted to bury my nose in her flesh.

I only pulled away after I felt some movement behind me. I looked up and it was Kevin. enna's open palm was stretched out to him. He kissed her wrist and spat in her cupped hand. She then put that hand on my cock and began working me in soft rotating jerks.

I groaned at her touch. Goosebumps suddenly appeared over me. She just used my brother's saliva as lube for my handjob! I wasn't sure how to feel but my cock was rock hard and leaking. My uneasiness was overshadowed by the excitement of Kevin being just a tool to get me off. I thought about how insane all of this was! Before I could think to stop anything, Jenna's mouth grazed my ear. "You have such a nice cock. I can't wait to feel it inside me."

Her warm breath caressed my ear before she flicked her tongue gently over my earlobe. I shivered in appreciation before reaching for her flimsy top. I yanked the top over her perky tits, grasping at one and then the other.

They felt incredible. I began kneading them in my palms, excited at the opportunity to play with them. I held her soft beautiful breast and shook it side to side. I squeezed her soft flesh, so that her nipple jutted out for me. My thumb slipped over it and she moaned for me. I leaned in to suck on one then the other. I began tugging on her nipples with my thumb and knuckle, smirking as Jenna tried to squirm away.

I don't know why, but that only made me tug harder. Her furrowed brows and pleading eyes didn't elicit any sympathy from me. The rougher I became, the harder she yanked on my cock. I liked it. It all felt so needy and desperate.

Pleasure shot up my spine with each tug. My heart raced. Precum leaked onto her belly as I ground my hips towards her. Her hands moved up and down my back sending tingles through me. My hand slipped from her pussy and I reached for a handful of her ass. I squeezed her cheeks a few times before giving it a quick slap.

I glanced at my brother who was now back in the corner. I searched his face for any objection, but he showed no signs of uneasiness. His laser focus was on us both as he slowly pumped his cock. I've caught him jerking it many times before in our teens. That wasn't anything new, but it felt odd knowing it was because of what I was doing. We once fucked two girls in the same room before. We saw each other fuck then, so I guess it's no different than that. I turned back to resume my fondling.

Jenna was now on her back, fingering herself in one hand. Watching her pleasure herself left me breathless. She grabbed my cock and began sucking me off. "Ohh, that's good!" I groaned as she expertly worked the underside of my cock with her tongue. My ass clenched in surprise as she twirled her tongue over me before using suction on the top of my head.

"Oh fuck yes!" I threw my head back. Jenna's head bobbed wildly over me. Her eyes boldly stared up at me, almost daring me to push myself in further. She wasn't trying to swallow me whole. However, she relentlessly licked and sucked my cockhead until I thought my knees would buckle. With a rigid grip, she firmly pumped me as her tongue ghosted over my slit.

I gently slid the back of my four fingers over her free nipples as she torturously worked me over. When she started to slow down, I pinched her nipple followed by a slap to the other breast. I only pulled away because I wanted to first cum in that wet cunt.

I forced myself to pull out of that perfect mouth and grunted "Turn over!" I gripped myself as she rolled onto her belly. I impatiently grabbed her hips and yanked her ass up toward my hard junk. I was ready to unleash years of forbidden lust on her.

I hooked her little g-string with my thumb, pulling it aside. I slowly pushed my cock in and Jenna groaned. She bent down, pushing her face and chest into the bed. I pulled out, not fully, only to slowly push in deeper again and again. The squelching sound of her wet pussy filled my ears like her sweet voice. "Yes, yes, yes...fuck me Kyle!"

It all felt so... forbidden. I was fucking someone who promised herself to my brother. Now she gripped my cock like a slut desperate for my cum to coat her insides. The thought of it all aroused me. Adrenaline pumped through me as I thrust harder and faster. She was mine now, getting wet from my cock. I started thrusting with more speed. Jenna cried out "Oh God!" I could feel her fingertips massaging her clit as I slammed into her. It felt thrilling.

As the sweat ran down my chest, My cock drove into her and came out coated in her juices. The rhythmic slaps of our bodies colliding filled the room. If my brother couldn't see everything from his corner of the room, he would hear it. "Jenna you're so fucking ti..." I couldn't finish. Her orgasm ripped through her, surprising us both. Her body quivered as her sweet pussy gripped me hard.

She squealed and I pushed her down into the bed, trying to keep her still. It did something to me, watching her lose control. Her hair was plastered onto her forehead with sweat. She looked completely wild. Her mouth opened wide but no sound came as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. My hips made a slow grind as I rode it out.

When I eased off she rose from the bed onto her hands and knees. I looked up and saw my brother on his knees pushing his cock into her mouth.

She sucked him while she grinded against me. My brother's moans gave me flashbacks to her sublime sucking. Her pussy felt like it was sucking me back in every time I pulled away. Jenna seemed to be milking us both. "That's so good baby," he cooed. "You're so pretty with your cheeks hollowed out like that." Every time he praised her, she wiggled her cute little ass, giving my cock a satisfying twist. I had to join in.

"Kevin, you were right about her. She's perfect." I said as my hand slid up and down her back. "It's a crime to keep this pussy for yourself." I squeezed her waist with both hands as I gave her one hard thrust. Jenna squealed with my brother's cock buried in her mouth. "Jeezz.." he hissed. I was pounding her again at that point. I practically fucked her into him and he shot me a grin. In that wordless way that we communicated, he told me he knew what I was doing and I knew that he appreciated it.

I couldn't go any further. I had to change positions before I came. I pulled out and pushed Jenna onto her back. Her mouth pulled away from my brother's cock with a dull pop. She hooked her arms on the back of her knees, holding her legs wide open.

Her hole was pink and glistening in the low light. I gave two more sporadic jerks before I gave into the pleasure. My balls tightened. My cock throbbed and jerked. "Haaaa...I'm going to cum!" I howled. I tried to pull out but I didn't make it. Some of my semen dribbled out of her hole while I pumped the rest over her lips and stomach.

As I tried to slow my staggered breathing as I looked at my sister-in-law's beautiful cum covered body. I didn't want this to be over but it was. This was supposed to be a one-time thing. I rubbed my cock in the mess I made, I watched myself smear it across her soft skin. I heard my brother groaning and I looked up to see him pumping his come over Jenna's mouth. There was so much. I watched as she tried to swallow it all. Some of it landed on her cheek. Kevin slowly collected the cum that slid down her face with his index finger. He slid it over her skin toward her mouth and Jenna licked it up eagerly.

I was enthralled, watching Jenna's tongue swirled around my brother's finger, leaving it glistening. He smiled down at her with his hand gripping her chin as she sucked his pointer finger. He slid it down her tongue further into her mouth. She opened her mouth wider to receive it. I don't think they realized I was looking. They were locked in a world of their own.

I felt like a voyeur. Now that it was all over I turned around searching for my clothes. I yanked my jeans up just as my brother dove between Jenna's legs. I watched in stunned silence as his head bobbed up and down with Jenna's hands combing through his hair.

I just left. I was exhausted anyway. I needed to sleep. I needed time to work through my thoughts about everything. My brother was a true cuck, and his wife, a good fuck. I didn't have any regrets. I started having little flashbacks of that night and my cock would jerk involuntarily. I've never had a sexual experience that made me physically react when I remembered it. I know I'll never forget it.

But, I hadn't heard from my brother and I was worried. I texted him.

Are we ok?

I waited anxiously for his response. If he didn't answer, I would just show up unannounced at the house. I loved him and I would not let some little..experimentation ruin our bond.

We're OK

The response was short. I frowned. I hadn't heard from him in days and that's all I got? I was about to call when my notifications chimed.

Jenna wants a repeat.

I just stared at my phone. Before I could type a response, I saw the typing bubbles so I waited.

I want it too.

Will you come over?

I smiled and started typing.

N0tg8
N0tg8
89 Followers