My Two Girlfriends: How We Met

Story Info
A single guy becomes involved with two girls.
3.8k words
4.26
45.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
119 Followers

All straight guys dream of having a girlfriend at some point in their life. I've had three in total since I started dating. The stories of my second and third, however, are only one story. During my sophomore year in college, I had a falling out with my dorm mates over them dumping all the rent payments and laundry on me. I just snapped from all the stress and knew for the better of everyone, I had to live somewhere else, at least for a while.

None of my other friends on campus could accommodate me, so I turned to Craigslist roommate ads. In my search, I came across one titled: "Two bisexual girls looking for a straight male roommate open for polyamory." I Googled "polyamory" and learned what it meant. Polyamory is the practice of being in intimate, consenting relationships with more than one partner. Intrigued by that, I replied to the ad, informing one of the girls about my situation.

She replied sympathetically, saying she and her girlfriend were eager to meet me. We set up a meeting at a cafe off campus for the next day. I walked in and saw two girls -- the only girls in the whole place -- sitting at a table together. I asked if they were girls from the ad, they said they were, and I introduced myself. They introduced themselves as Sasha & Kathy and we chatted over coffee & pastries for about an hour. As we left, they invited me to check out their house, which I agreed to. They showed me around the house, but I was taken aback at the lone bedroom.

When I asked where I was gonna sleep, the girls said I would be sleeping with both of them in their bed. "That's what we're looking for.", Sasha said, "You can start by sleeping on the couch to get used to the house if you like." It was then that I felt the girls might've been looking for more than threesome buddy or a housemate; they genuinely wanted me to share genuine relationships with them. Knowing I had nowhere else to go, I readily agreed to move in with Sasha and Kathy that day. We spent the rest of the day moving my stuff into the house and ordered pizza that night to celebrate.

Sasha proposed a toast of Sprite and Dr. Pepper, stating: "To the three of us opening ourselves up to each other and exploring some new feelings in this relationship." After dinner and some TV, it was time for bed; this was when my first apprehension began. Part of me wanted to sleep with the girls, while the other half felt sleeping on the couch would be better; it was my first night after all.

The girls changed into their pajamas and Kathy asked me: "Ready for bed? You can sleep with us or just take the couch tonight, your choice!"

Feeling I had their consent, and knowing I may never have the chance to sleep with two girls again, I followed them upstairs to the bedroom. We all climbed into bed, they wrapped their arms around me and we drifted off to sleep. That night I dreamt of the three of us floating through a cloudy sky, white in color but soft and pink in feel... then I awoke to Sasha's pink nightie brushing against my face as she got up to use the bathroom: "I'll be right back guys," she said while clutching her crotch, "it's just number one."

We awoke the next morning to my 5 AM alarm, I had to get ready for classes. Sasha -- who was on my right-hand side -- let me up and I began my morning routine: made myself a coffee, got dressed, gathered my things, and drove to campus. I walked into my first-period French class feeling like a playboy. I slept with two girls; there wasn't any sex, but sleeping between two lovely females was not only sexy and arousing but also comforting and reassuring. Both girls kept their arms around me until I left for classes; they essentially hugged me the entire night.

I remembered how my first girlfriend back in high school was so insecure, she wouldn't let me hug her all that much. I think she and I only hugged once -- at the prom -- during our 8-month-long courtship. We went on dates, but only double dates with either her sister & her sister's boyfriend or some of my friends and their girlfriends. Then out of blue, she broke up with me one day, saying she "wasn't ready for a full-on relationship." I respected her decision but wondered why she thought we were a rash decision on her end.

As the day wore on, I concluded that different girls have different feelings on relationships: some are pessimistic, others are optimistic. And if my first girlfriend was the former, my two new girls were the latter. After classes, I drove back to the house and was greeted by Sasha, who gave me a big hug in the hallway. She explained Kathy was still at work and we would meet her at T.G.I. Friday's for dinner at 7 PM.

When Sasha said: "Can't wait for dinner with our girl", I knew she and her girlfriend had both accepted me as their singular boyfriend within 24 hours of me moving in with them. This kind of openness opened my eyes to polyamorous relationships and inspired me to open up to both girls that night at dinner. Sasha and I arrived at the restaurant and met Kathy at the bar. Over appetizers, I thanked them for welcoming me into their home & lives with open arms and opened myself up to them as dinner wore on.

On the drive home, I told them one of my most personal secrets: I wet the bed and had to wear diapers until I was 12. I was driving and both girls took my hand.

"That must've taken a lot of bravery," Sasha, riding shotgun, said, "but what's braver is you revealing it to us."

Kathy, who was in the backseat, then said: "Sheets are washable. If you spring a leak with us, we won't think any less of you." We got home around 9:30 and I got ready to take a shower; I wasn't expecting what was coming next.

I turned the water on and was about to step in when I turned around and right there in front of me, both girls were standing naked in the bathroom doorway. I still had my robe on and was about to ask where this was going when Kathy said: "We gotta shower too, why don't we all wash up?"

"Are you both sure?", I asked.

"Of course," Sasha said. "The two of us shower together all the time. It'll save water too." Thinking "you only live once," I held the shower curtain aside and let the girls step in. I then dropped my robe and hopped in after them.

I was about to apply body wash to myself when Sasha took the bottle, squirted a generous amount into her hands and began scrubbing me down herself. "I'll wash your front, Kathy'll wash your back and hair." she said, "Then you & her will wash me, and I & you will wash her, is that okay?"

"Oh wow is that okay!" I exclaimed and with that, my two girls began scrubbing my body from head to toe.

I hesitated when Sasha began washing my dick, but she said Friday night was "sexy time" and she would hold off from jerking me off until then. "You'll also have to wait until Friday to rub us out," Kathy said as she washed my butt.

I agreed to those terms and Sasha & I began washing Kathy down. After Kathy and I washed Sasha down, we stepped out of the shower, Kathy grabbed a large towel and wrapped all three of us up. After the girls wrapped additional towels around their hair, we made our way to the bedroom, where we sat down on the bed and began drying off.

"That was the best shower Sasha and I have had in a long time," Kathy said.

"Well between the three of us, it was the best shower of my life," I replied.

"Let's always shower together from now on," Sasha said ecstatically. Again I agreed and we showered together the remaining nights of the week. Once our showering arrangements became a matter of routine, I was getting more and more comfortable around Sasha and Kathy. But there was still another topic in the back of my mind: sex.

The girls' Craigslist ad didn't mention sex per se, but polyamorous relationships are usually intimate or sexual. I wondered if I should bring up sex, how I would bring it up and how Sasha and Kathy would feel about it. I remembered Sasha said "sexy time" was Friday night in the shower, so I decided to wait until then. When I woke up on Friday, I went to class as usual, but I was amped up about that night's activities all day. Thoughts raced through my mind so often that more than one of my professors had to snap me out of them.

During lunch, I got a message from Kathy, who sent a picture of the bed with what looked like lingerie draped across it and said: "Hope you're as excited for tonight as Sasha and I are."

"I'm counting the milliseconds!" I replied.

She said: "Well it all begins as soon as you get home babe!"

I said: "Okay" and went back inside for my final two classes. It was in my economics class that I remembered I was still a virgin, however. Just like that, the thoughts in my mind about sexy time were replaced with ones about how the girls would take to the news. I soon started thinking about whether I should mention my virginity or keep quiet and do my best to fake it. Before I knew, classes were dismissed and I was walking through the parking lot to my car. As I drove home, I thought about not participating in sexy time with Sasha and Kathy, but decided since they had been so open-minded with me, it would look bad if I suddenly closed my mind to them

Kathy met me in the driveway as soon as I got home. She had a long coat & a pair of flats on and once again asked me: "You ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," I replied, "Where's Sasha?"

Kathy said she was upstairs waiting, so I followed her inside without hesitation. We got to the bedroom, Kathy opened the door. Sasha was lying on the bed, clad only in a cute red teddy -- essentially a leotard made from lace instead of spandex -- that slightly exposed her pussy and tits.

I turned to Kathy and she dropped her coat, revealing the black lace teddy underneath. She then took my hand and led me into the bedroom. She sat me down on the bed where she and Sasha began sensually running their hands over my cock. "It's getting there," Sasha told Kathy, referring to how hard my cock was getting by the second. Once it was there, Kathy unbuckled and took off my jeans, socks, and shoes, while Sasha removed my shirt. Kathy turned me to Sasha, who then pulled my cock through the fly of my underwear and began stroking it gently.

Kathy began stimulating her & Sasha's clits and we were getting more & more stimulated by the minute. Just before I could climax though, both girls stopped, took off their teddies and had me take off my underwear.

"Now, who do you want to start with?" Kathy asked me.

"How about Sasha?" I replied.

Just like that, Sasha spread her legs, handed me a condom and told me: "Slip it in, big boy!" I put the condom on and slipped into her. She also said I would alternate between her and Kathy until they both climaxed.

Going back and forth between both girls felt more exhilarating than winning the lottery to me. Most guys could only dream of banging one girl like this and I had the pleasure of doing two for the price of one. Once I was in Kathy, Sasha came over and ran her tongue up & down Kathy's naked body. Within the hour, both girls had climaxed, but I hadn't. Kathy said it was time for her and Sasha to rectify that. They had me lay down on the bed first. Then Kathy began licking my cock like a lollipop while Sasha ran her tongue & lips up and down my body; I really loved when she "tongue-fucked" my belly button.

Before I knew it, I was about to blow. When I said so, Kathy took my cock out of her mouth and Sasha began jerking it hard until my semen exploded out onto Kathy's tits; she was practically wearing a semen bra when I stopped. After I came, the girls laid down at each of my sides and we all began recovering.

"Well done," said Kathy.

"Thanks, I tried my best," I replied.

"Well, your best got the job done, on both of us," Sasha said. "Time to clean up," she continued, "The last one in the shower is a rotten egg!"

We started the water and stepped into the shower just like clockwork. Kathy said Sasha and I were to wash her off first, on account of all my jizz on her tits. Once Kathy was washed down, she and I washed Sasha off and then both girls washed me off, taking extra special care with my cock and balls. After the shower, we dried off and discussed the following week's plans. "How about all oral next week?" Sasha asked. Kathy and I agreed, and she & Sasha went to blow dry their hair. When they returned, we all changed into our pajamas and turned in for the night. As we lie in bed awake before falling asleep, we softly whispered to each other.

Kathy said she and Sasha lucked out by finding me on Craigslist, while Sasha held my hand and said she just wanted to make sure I was safe in her arms, which I was. Soon the discussion returned to our experience before. Sasha couldn't believe how good I was and Kathy remarked: "You must've done it more than once before meeting us." Suddenly I remembered my virginity had only been broken that night. Knowing open-mindedness was central for any successful polyamorous relationship, I knew I had to come clean.

As carefully as possible, I told the girls I had been a virgin until tonight, nervous as to what they would think of it. Kathy gently kissed my lips and thanked me for being honest with her and Sasha, who said: "I never would've guessed you were a virgin, you performed so well on us. Our last boyfriend would always cum before either of us were wet."

Both girls hugged me as tight as the diapers I wore during my bedwetting problem years earlier and it was then I felt secure. I rolled over to kiss Sasha -- as Kathy already kissed me -- and with that, we drifted off to sleep. I woke up the next morning in Kathy's arms and with a large teddy bear hugging me from behind. She told me: "Sasha likes to make sure I'm still being hugged when she gets up to use the bathroom, leave early for work or whatever. That and lonely nights are what Care Bear is for."

Soon after, Sasha emerged from the bathroom brushing her teeth. She told us she had been called into work and that Kathy & I could still sleep in and cuddle; we said: "Okay" as she got dressed. Kathy then asked Sasha if she and I could bang alone while she was gone. Sasha agreed, on the condition that she'd have me to herself when necessary as well. With that, Sasha left while Kathy and I went back to sleep. We awoke for real around 11 AM and had a late breakfast of coffee & pancakes. During breakfast, I got a phone call from my mother, who said she, my father, brother, sister, and brother-in-law were coming to visit the following weekend.

That's when I told her I had a new living arrangement: "The guys and I had a falling out, mom," I said, "but I'm living in a new house with new housemates now, and we get along just fine." My mom was excited to meet my new roomies, but inside I was terrified t how she and the family would react. As to not arouse suspicions, Kathy kept quiet until I hung up. "What am I gonna do now, Kathy?" I asked frantically.

"You're not gonna panic," she replied, "we'll tell Sasha tonight and then come up with a plan." I waited on eggshells until Sasha got home but Sasha kept my anxieties at ease all day.

When Sasha got home, Kathy and I let her know of my family's upcoming visit. She was taken aback by it a little, but we soon put our heads together to come up with a plan. Finally, we decided Kathy and Sasha would pose as lesbians with no interest in me. I thought it was a decent idea, but part of me felt it would fall apart like a pile of wet newspaper. Still, I didn't have any better ideas, so it was agreed we would go with it, we changed into our PJs and hit the hey.

The following week went by as any other did; I went to class, the girls went to work, we all came home to each other, showered together after dinner, and on Friday, had our oral sex fest as planned; both girls said my tongue felt great in their pussies. We showered after that and turned in for the night. I woke up the next morning both hyped and nervous for my family's visit, but I would have nothing to worry about. My family fell for the lesbian excuse and never expected a thing; I'm sure Kathy and Sasha's kissing helped. My mother even said I was lucky to live with two nice girls who care about me and not just themselves. After my family left, Sasha decided we should take a nice warm bubble bath together to celebrate a well-kept secret.

We all went upstairs, Kathy turned filled the tub and I added the bubble soap. We then got naked and slipped into the tub. Kathy brought a bottle of champagne and poured three glasses for us. As we sat in the bath sipping our champagne, Sasha told me: "See, Kathy said you wouldn't have anything two worry about. Your parents thought the two of us were together and you were just a housemate."

"Girls, neither of you know who relieved I am," I said. "If my fam suspected anything out of the ordinary between us, I would've been out tomorrow!'

"Oh," Sasha said, "I thought you sprung a leak in the tub. But that would've been no problem; it would just go down the drain with that water and soap."

"Very funny, Sash," I joked: "But seriously, my folks are the ultraconservative type. They believe a relationship should only be between one male and one female."

"Are they okay with gays or lesbians?" Sasha then asked.

"They are for the most part," I said, "But if I or my brother came out as gay to them, they would disown us in the blink of an eye."

After our bath, we drained the tub, washed the bubbles off us in the shower and got ready for bed again. Before we turned in, Kathy got a phone call from her boss, who said she needed to come into work the next day. "Sash, you got him all to yourself tomorrow!" she said. With that, we went to bed with the girls snuggling me a little tighter than any other night before. In the morning, Sasha was clutching the big bear around herself and me.

"Are you warm and cozy enough?" she asked me.

"Absolutely," I said. "Keep the bear around us."

While we couldn't drift back off to sleep, Sasha and I spent another hour or so snug as two bugs in a rug, kissing, telling each other secrets and cuddling. She then finally went to use the bathroom but came back naked, asking if I was in the mood for some solo sex.

"Only if Kathy will be okay with it," I said.

"Of course she will," Sasha replied, "We're sharing you after all."

With that, I got naked and we got busy. Sasha first stroked my dick to get it hard and put a condom on it once it was. "Nice and slow, we have no rush," she said.

With that, we started getting it on. It was a cold morning and the heater was on, so we started sweating like crazy. Drops of my sweat dripped onto Sasha's tits as her sweat rolled down the sides of her face like waterfalls. We went for a good half hour until Sasha climaxed. "Keep going, you still need to cum!" she told me. I kept it up for another 25 minutes when I pulled out, took the condom off and shot my load onto her breasts. "Nice job," she said. "Hard to believe this is only your second time." After a shower, we went downstairs and watched TV. As we watched the James Bond film "GoldenEye," we got a call from Kathy.

"How are my two babes?" she sweetly asked.

"Doing fine," Sasha said, "We had a great time earlier if you know what I mean."

"I sure do, I got him to myself tonight," Kathy replied.

We agreed and counted the minutes until she got home. When she did, we ordered Chinese for dinner and Kathy said she was excited to have me to herself for tonight. I was confident in my abilities and was I couldn't wait either. I didn't know what to expect with Kathy, but I never expected what happened. As soon as Kathy was ready, she marched me upstairs, we stripped down and started stimulating each other. After I put my condom on, Kathy had me lay down on the bed, straddled me and rode me cowgirl style. We climaxed together after about an hour and Kathy threw my jizz-filled condom away.

Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
119 Followers
12