My Two Girlfriends: Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy said she had to get something from upstairs and left, taking the lantern with her. Sasha wrapped her around me in Kathy's absence and whispered in my ear: "You're not annoyed about the power being out, are you, sweetie?"

"How can I be, Sash?" I replied, "I'm here with my two girls, we're staying warm, and enjoying some s' mores. What could be missing?"

"Perhaps this," Kathy said from behind us. She had returned and was holding a large, gift-wrapped box. "I got this for the three of us to share this year," she said, "and I was planning on bringing it out tomorrow. Now's is probably a better time, though." Kathy sat back down with us and asked: "Who wants to open it?"

"Let's all open it together," I suggested. We carefully opened the box and that's when Sasha & I saw what it was: a queen-size heat-reflective blanket.

Kathy explained it to us: "It reflects your body heat to keeps you warm while you sleep," she said, "I actually tested it before wrapping it and it works great with one person. Imagine how well it'll work with three!" Sasha and I thought this was too good to be true but knowing the heater in the cabin was down for the moment, we decided to take Kathy's word for it; little did we know the blanket would so well, we would have to adjust our temperature in a different way. In the meantime, we continued to enjoy our s' mores party by the fire. It was romantic, intimate, cozy, and comforting all at once.

Around 11:30 PM, all three of us were yawning like crazy and we decided to get to sleep. We put our pajamas and silly Christmas sweaters over our thermals put out the fire, turned off the lantern, and laid the other blanket I brought downstairs on the floor where we were gonna sleep. After Sasha and Kathy took their positions on the sides of me, I pulled the new blanket over the three of us and we began to doze off. As we laid on the floor, I began to feel the heat from under the blanket Kathy had described. I whispered to Sasha if she could feel the heat too.

"I can," she whispered back, "Kathy was right; it does work."

Kathy heard us, despite our efforts to communicate silently, and said: "Told you so!" While the blanket worked, though, there would be a problem: after a half-hour, the heat the blanket was getting from all three of us was so intense, it was becoming almost uncomfortable; we were sweating as if it were a hot summer day.

"What are we gonna do, now Kathy?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied, "I was fine on my own, but I'm only one person. Perhaps the heat increases when the occupants increase."

"We're gonna have to do something," Sasha asserted. "Otherwise, we'll drown in our own sweat." While she and I had no ideas of what to do, Kathy had one; one we never would've considered under the circumstances.

She turned to us and said: "We might have to take our clothes off, guys."

"And sleep naked?" Sasha asked.

"Maybe not completely naked," Kathy replied, "we can still wear our diapers."

Sasha and I were reluctant to strip to our diapers, but we figured we could at least try it; we had no ideas of our own after all. Kathy said we could try to see if it would work: "And if it doesn't work, we can take the blanket off for a few minutes, then put it back on," she said.

With that, all three of us took off our sweaters, pajamas, and thermals off, getting down to only our diapers. We then tried to sleep again and this time, Sasha & I knew Kathy was right again; we cooled off big time while remaining comfortably warm under the blanket. The three of us slept soundly after stripping and I dreamt of us visiting Santa Claus himself at the North Pole. The next thing I remember, we were awakened by a loud beep coming from across the cabin. We shot up from the floor to see the lights were back on; the beep we heard was from the smoke detector switching from its emergency reserve power back to the utility power.

Just after we noticed the power came back on, there was a knock on the front door. Knowing we were still only wearing diapers, Kathy and I quickly got dressed while Sasha hid behind the couch. Kathy and I answered the door and were greeted by a group of firefighters who asked if our smoke detector was working under the utility power. Kathy said it was and the firefighters explained they were checking all the cabins & houses in the area. "Consider the power restoration an extra Christmas gift," one of them told us as they left. After the firefighters left, Sasha came out from behind the couch and got dressed. We then realized what was going on: the power was back, it was Christmas morning, and we hadn't put our presents out under the tree.

Sasha and Kathy fetched their presents from upstairs while I prepared Boilo - a traditional Christmastime drink made by boiling honey, ginger ale, whiskey, and various winter fruits & spices on the stove - for the three of us to sip; various Boilo recipes exist, so you can experiment with the ingredients until you find a recipe you like. Sasha and Kathy placed the presents one by one under the tree, and I fetched my presents for them after the Boilo was ready. As soon as I returned, we were ready to rip up some wrapping paper. The girls handed me my first present and I opened it: it was a brand new iPad Pro, which I mentioned I needed back in the summer.

I thanked Sasha & Kathy for the iPad and handed them a present I got for both of them. Mine was more personal: a picture of the three of us on our first trip together in California (about two months after we first met back in college.) I had the picture printed on metal, so it would last a good long while. Kathy was so touched by this, Sasha and I saw tears welling up in her eyes.

She explained: "Well, guys, seeing this picture brings back so many memories of joy and uncertainty. I gotta be honest: I never thought over the past handful of years we'd get this close. But after four years and four Christmases together, we've survived physical and emotional trauma together, and come out the other side stronger than that day we met. The three of us are a strong unit, and I'm happy to be one-third of it. I just hope you two feel the same."

Sasha and I then kissed Kathy's cheeks together and Sasha asked her: "That prove we fell the same?"

"It sure does," Kathy said. She then took our hands and led us to the second downstairs bedroom, where she threw us on the bed and asked if we were in the mood.

"Right now?" Sasha and I asked together.

"Yeah, I am," Kathy replied, starting to undo her pajama top. As she took the top off and untied the drawstring of her pajama pants, I looked at Sasha; she nodded to me that she was in the mood just like I was. So she and I undressed each other and Kathy finished undressing. Once we were naked, Kathy saw my cock was hard and ready to go. She slipped a condom on my cock and began to ride me cowgirl-style, telling Sasha to rub her clit and she rode me. Sasha rubbed Kathy's clit - as well as her own - as we went on for about 15 minutes. After those 15 minutes, the girls swapped positions; Sasha rode me while Kathy did the rubbing.

This went on for another 15 to 20 minutes and I was then told to get on top of Sasha. As I banged her, Kathy slipped underneath me and gently sucked on my balls; it felt great. After more time - about a half-hour to my best memory - I shot my load into the condom as Sasha climaxed underneath me. With Kathy still unfulfilled, I cleaned myself off, put a fresh condom on, and started to bang her as Sasha recovered beside us on the bed. Kathy asked me to pick up the pace after 10 minutes, climaxing soon after. I threw my other condom away and laid down beside my girls, joining them in ecstasy. After I said: "Merry Christmas girls," Sasha and Kathy remembered we still had presents to open.

Without much wait, we all got dressed and went back into the living room to open the remaining presents. We enjoyed what we got from each other, but I felt the best present was the heat-reflective blanket Kathy got for the three of us to share. If it weren't for that blanket, we might not have been so warm the night before. I'm not saying we would've frozen to death, but we could have been afflicted with hypothermia, a condition where your body temperature falls dangerously low. Sasha and I mentioned this to Kathy, making sure to stress how much we loved her for getting us the blanket.

Kathy wrapped her arms around us and kissed both our lips. "I figured the blanket would be great for cold nights back home," she said, "but it probably saved us from the cold last night."

"It sure did," Sasha replied.

"Let's sleep with it in bed tonight," I added. The girls agreed to that and we settled into Christmas day. The girls liked the Boilo I made so much, I made them another serving to have with breakfast: pancakes with Vermont maple syrup and bacon. After breakfast, we watched some classic Christmas movies on TV - "A Miracle on 34th Street," "A Christmas Carol," and "Home Alone" (our personal favorite) - and relaxed; just glad to be together for the most magical time of year. Around 2 PM, I suddenly remembered Laura & Meg were coming over for a little gathering, and I didn't know if they were bringing some company of their own.

Sasha told me not to worry and began helping m prepare a big Christmas ham with mashed potatoes for dinner. Kathy worked on her own famous Ceasar salad as an appetizer and I got to work on another batch of Boilo after the ham was in the oven. Laura & Meg arrived at 5 PM with their parents, Larua's brother, sister-in-law, and nieces, as well as Meg's sister and her boyfriend. We mingled until dinner was served. Laura, Meg, and Meg's father both loved my Boilo; I saw them refilling their mugs all night. "I've never heard of Boilo before tonight," Meg's dad told me, "but I'm hooked. How do you make it?"

"Well thanks," I replied, "It's really easy to make: just boil some whiskey with ginger ale, nutmeg, and whatever winter fruits you can find. Also, don't be afraid to experiment with the ingredients; make your own kind of Boilo." We had moved through the salad & ham when I remembered one thing: what was for dessert? Well, Kathy had that covered, because she went to the garage and returned with a large cheesecake, a tray of holiday cookies, and chocolate mousse for everyone. Dessert was a success as well, and we all hung around the cabin until about 11:30 PM. After everyone left, Kathy, Sasha and I got our new blanket and went upstairs to bed. We all slept soundly and stayed warm all through that night.

The next morning, we decided to go skiing one last time before we left for home the following. After a few great runs, Sasha suggested we go to the sledding hill one more time. We met Laura and Meg there and raced against them again; they won this time. They wanted us to stay until New Year's, but we had to leave to be at Sasha's parents' New Year's Eve party. Laura and Meg understood and told us to visit them again soon; I suggested some time in the upcoming summer. After parting ways with Laura & Meg on last time, we returned to the cabin, took down the tree, packed our bags and got ready to return home.

On the plane home the following day, Sasha, Kathy, and I sat together - with me in the middle again - and discussed how much fun we had. "We should come back to Vermont next Christmas, girls," I told them. "Maybe we can go every year; make it an annual tradition." The girls were down for that. but did have some concerns. Kathy, in particular, wanted her family to enjoy the Vermont white Christmas experience.

"We gotta bring them next year, babe," she said.

"Absolutely," I replied, "And maybe I can bring my sister, brother-in-law, & nieces. They'll love sledding down that hill." Sasha said she'd bring her brothers and their wives too. Just like that, we were planning our next Christmas; and it wasn't even New Year's Eve. This kind of ultra-advanced planned had become our norm in the aftermath of my accident a few months before. By the time we landed, deplaned, and gotten our bags, Kathy had rebooked our cabin, as well as one for our families to stay at, Sasha was looking into more activities to do next year, and I was counting the days: 363 to be specific. Long story short, the three of us knew we were in for another great Christmas, and a tradition future generations would carry on.

12