My Two Girlfriends: Spring Lake

Story Info
My first Spring Break with Sasha & Kathy.
9.1k words
4.16
16.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers

I've been super tight with my two girlfriends, Sasha & Kathy since we met back in college. The three of us are thick as thieves and the bond we formed has grown with each passing year. Together, we've achieved the highest of accomplishments and endured the worst of setbacks, like a car accident and a cold Christmas this past year -- 2019 -- alone. I began reflecting the other day at the office, wondering exactly when our three-way bond was formed. Even though we all slept in the same bed together the first night I was with them, I felt the bond wasn't firmly established when I first met Sasha & Kathy.

After some reflection, it all came back to me like a ton of bricks. This is the story of how Sasha, Kathy and I formed an unbreakable bond in life & love. The story begins in early March 2012, during the second half of my sophomore year in college. All three of us had just celebrated Valentine's Day and had a major hurdle to overcome: midterm exams. I'll swear on a stack of Bibles that six weeks of non-stop studying late nights and stressing eventually takes a toll, no matter how you look at it. But studying together was a major morale boost for all three of us. Kathy and I took our final midterms on the same Wednesday (though we went to separate colleges) while Sasha's final midterms were to take place on Friday (she was a year ahead of Kathy and me by the way.)

The three of us were drained from midterms, Kathy and I probably most of all, so the news that all three of us earned passing grades was nothing short of a monster relief. No sooner had we gotten those letters did we remember what often came after midterms: Spring Break. Ah yes, spring break, a time when overstressed, under-relaxed college students can take a trip away from the cold miserable weather and just let loose. Kathy asked Sasha where the three of us would go for spring break 2012.

"Mexico?" she asked

"Nah, Kath, somewhere better," Sasha replied.

"You mean Ft. Lauderdale?" Kathy asked enthusiastically, "the O.G. spring break spot?"

"Even better the Lauderdale," Sahsa said, "a lake!" Kathy and I looked at Sasha as if she had three heads, four arms, eight legs, and 90 fingers.

"A lake?" Kathy asked, "Is that even possible?"

"Yeah, my school has a big spring break trip planned for this year," Sasha told us, "but I'm suggesting a lake trip because students from other schools are welcome to join, especially if one (or two) of them are partners. So what do you say? You two in?"

Kathy was in as soon as she heard Sasha's explanation, but I was apprehensive. I was used to spending spring break alone on a beach (I went to Ft. Lauderdale for spring break the previous year.) Not to mention we had already gone away for Valentine's Day weekend a few weeks earlier; I wasn't sure if I had the stamina for spring break after that and midterms.

"Oh come on sweetie," Sasha said, taking my hand, "it's six days & five nights on riverboats in the middle of the lake, with jet-skiing, swimming, bar crawls and a few land parties thrown in. What's not to love about that?"

"Let me guess, you get seasick?" Kathy asked, and picking up on that, Sasha told me:

"Oh, if you do, we don't have to go on a boat; we can just stay on land & rent a cabin or something."

"No girls, I don't get seasick," I told them, "it's just... I'm still bushed from midterms and our Valentine's day trip. Plus, Kathy, you and I don't know anyone else in the group."

Kathy thought my shyness was silly, but also sweet, so she had me sit on the couch.

"I feel you, baby, I was shy before I met Sasha too," she told me, "but when we went to a birthday party together, I began opening up around everyone thanks to Sasha. If she brought me out of my shell, she can bring you out of yours too."

Sasha immediately concurred: "Exactly, and you have two loving girls to support you in partying and relaxing from midterms, what do you have to lose?" With words like that, I didn't know what to think. I said I would need some time to think about it, to which Sasha said: "Well, you got until tomorrow [Saturday] at midnight to decide. The group leaves on Monday morning."

"Great, a deadline," I thought as I went upstairs to start the shower for the three of us. As I waited for the girls to come upstairs, I thought about going to Lake Travis over and over in my head. On one hand, a trip away from the cold March weather was just what the doctor ordered for my health. On the other hand, the furthest west in the U.S. I ever traveled was to Pennsylvania for a family wedding; a lake out of state seemed like a far way away. "If something happens to me, it'll be at least a couple of days until anyone here finds out," I thought.

Once the girls arrived, we all stripped naked and showered together. We then dried off, put on our pajamas and went to bed. That night I remembered I wasn't only stressed from midterms this year and had a dream. I had to help my sister and her boyfriend (now husband) move into their new house back in January. During the move, I argued with my sister over her bedroom and she growled me: "Don't bother helping, you've done enough!" My sis & I never argued like this before and while we made up shortly after, I later broke down to Kathy about it. I remembered how she comforted me and said: "Make sure it doesn't get to you, baby. That will only make you feel worse."

Kathy had been there for me before, and this trip would let me know if both girls would be there for me. So in the morning, I had my answer for Sasha: "Hey Sasha, I'm in! Let's go on spring break!"

"That's the spirit, honey," she replied, "We'll pack later." Kathy, Sasha & I spent the weekend packing our bags and setting up a meeting with Madison, Sasha's classmate who was in charge of the trip. Madison came over on Sunday morning, where she laid out the plan for the trip.

"First we'll get there," Madison told us, "it should only be a three-hour flight. Once we're there, we're going straight to the lake, where we'll board our allotted boats. Then it's party time." I wondered what she meant by "party time," but I had a good idea of what it was: drinking, dancing, swimming, etc. Madison then told us to meet her and the rest of the group at a private airport at 6 AM the following morning. "We won a charted jet for the trip," she said excitedly, "so we'll get there in style." Hearing we were going in a private jet amped up the excitement, so Kathy, Sasha & I could barely sleep that night. We got up the next morning ready to go and left for the airport.

At the airport, Sasha introduced me and Kathy to the rest of the group. Altogether, there were 25 partiers, including the three of us, ready to blow off all the steam from midterms and other stresses. We board the charted jet, buckled in, and listened to Madison's safety briefing. As Madison wasn't a proper flight attendant, she put some silly jokes into the briefing, like: "In the unlikely event I will run butt-ass naked through the cabin, clad only in body paint and singing 'When The Saints Go Marching In,' then by golly, all the drinks are on me!" We all got a kick out of that, and before we knew it, we were airborne, bound for what would be a spring break to remember.

After three-and-a-hours in the air, the plane touched down just after 7:30 AM local time. We deplaned, collected our bags, and piled into a fleet of rented Ford Econoline vans for the half-hour drive to the lake. Sasha, Kathy & I were with Madison's group as Sasha insisted on going with her; she was the boss of the trip. As soon as we reached the lake, I saw why Sasha wanted me and Kathy to tag along. Nothing but a bunch of partiers enjoying themselves as far as the eye could see. "Sasha must've been onto something," I thought as the vans dropped everyone off at the dock. Madison had us all assemble in one area where she told us which double-deck lake boats were we going on.

"Okay, the green team gets boat number 7, the red team can board boat 30, and blue team, follow me onto boat 19," she said. That's when I found out what the colored wristbands we had been given after landing stood for. Sasha, Kathy, our group and I followed Madison onto boat number 19, which was named, "Sky's the Limit." Boat number 7 was dubbed: "Party Float," and boat 30 was called: "Lake Force One." Onboard, we all looked around to get familiar with our home for the next six days or so. I was impressed by the bunks on the lower deck that folded up when not in use. Upstairs, was the wheelhouse -- obviously -- a couple of hot tubs, and a full-sized bar with space for up to four beer kegs.

I saw "Party Float" had an identical bar setup, but no hot tubs, while "Lake Force One" had the opposite; hot tubs with no bar. I found find out the next day this wouldn't be a problem, however. Anyway, at 11 AM on the dot, the boats set sail and the mood became extra festive. Everyone changed into their bathing suits, some right in front of others, but that wasn't such a big deal. Sasha stepped out in the silver bikini Kathy and I got for her a birthday present the previous October. "It looks great on you Sash," I said.

"You think so?" she asked.

"Yup, silver highlights your body and brings out your eyes," I replied. After Sasha thanked me with a kiss, Kathy went to put on her favorite bikini with a red top and black bottom. She came out of the bathroom just as I was coming out of the kitchen from putting my bathing suit on, so we had a little laugh after banging the two doors into each other. Once properly suited up -- pun somewhat intended -- we headed up to the top deck to join the party. There, Madison was assisting in pouring beers, while Charlie, another of Sasha's classmates, was mixing cocktails. Sasha said she'd have a Sex on the Beach, while Kathy asked for a cranberry & vodka and I said I'd take a Heineken. I usually start with beer before moving to mixed drinks; that's just how I am.

With drinks in hand, we began mingling with everyone on deck. Three of Sasha's classmates invited us to join us in their hot tub; we readily agreed. The water felt warm and inviting, but I was nervous as I still didn't many people there. Slowly though, I got to know everyone in the hot tub. One girl, Stef, told us a joke, which was funny, but I knew one of my jokes was funnier:

Me: "Did you hear the one about the germs that went to Hollywood?"

Everyone else: "No."

Me: "Okay nevermind, I'd rather not spread it all over." Just as I thought, everyone laughed harder my joke than Stef's. Stef herself even told me the germs joke was better than her's. I was coming out of my shell as the voyage wore on. By the time we stopped at our waypoint in the middle of the lake, I was confident enough to start enjoying myself. Madison announced we would do some swimming and jet-skiing here as she pulled a cover off something attached to the rear of the deck. Underneath the cover was a slide, so we could "hit the water in style," in Madison's words.

"Here's how you slide down for those who don't know," she said and climbed the ladder of the slide. She then slid down the side of the boat into the water, bobbing back up to the surface to announce: "Who's joining me?" Without another word, the rest of us lined up to join Madison in the water. Sasha, Kathy and I were the final three in line, and both girls stood behind me, and I thought they were scared to go down; they would prove me wrong.

"We're going down together," Kathy told me as the line in front of me got shorter, "we're a team after all."

"Will we all fit together?" I asked.

"I'm sure we will," Kathy replied. Sasha then told me to turn around; I was next in line for the slide. I climbed the ladder slowly as the girls followed me. At the top of the slide, we carefully got into position, locked arms, and Sasha -- who was in the back -- counted backward:

"Three, two, one, here we go!" We all let go of the railings and slid down together, shouting "GERONIMO" the whole way. We then hit the water and swam over to the rest of the group. Stef told us we started a trend: now, everyone would go down the slide in groups of three.

"The more, the merrier," she said as she, her boyfriend Derek and another friend reboarded the boat for their triple run. As they made their way back up to the slide, Madison swam over to me and struck up a conversation.

"Sasha told me you were nervous about this trip, why was that?" she asked.

"I guess I wasn't comfortable because I don't know many people here," I started, "and the idea of doing something different for spring break than last year was a little scary for me." Sasha had joined us at this point, taking my hand underwater, and Madison began pouring the charm onto me.

"Well, you'll be in good hands with me and the rest of us," she told me.

"If I didn't think I was this morning, I sure do now," I replied. Sasha threw her arms around me and joked I had nothing to worry about after all.

"I told you, babe," she said, "but you always expect the worst in new surroundings. Kathy saw that when she took you to her sister's birthday party when I was out of town, remember?"

"I do now," I told Sasha as Kathy swam up to us, "I was worried because I spent more time with you than her at that time. But after I warmed to Kathy, I felt secure with her too," (that's another story for another time.) With my reservations nothing more than a fleeting memory, I continued going with the flow. After swimming & going down the slide for about a half-hour, Madison had us all meet on deck for a meeting. She told us we were sailing to a barbeque onshore not too far away. I was hungry, so I was perfectly fine with that. We sailed for a short while and stopped at a small island in the middle of the lake. I saw smoke on the island and smelled food cooking, so I knew we were in the right place.

We disembarked the boats and stepped onto the island, where there was a circle of 12 barbeques with chiefs cooking various foods from burgers & hotdogs to roasted chicken & pulled pork; they had whatever you could imagine. Sasha, Kathy & I grabbed plates and began going around the circle, looking for some good eats. We loaded up pretty good and joined the rest of the group at a table. As we ate, we all got to know each other better than before. It was then that Madison had a question for me:

"Are you, Kathy & Sasha in a polyamorous relationship by any chance?" she asked. I didn't know what to say but began talking anyway.

"I guess we are," I told Madison, "I met them this past fall when my old dormmates and I had a falling out. I replied to their Craigslist ad, where they were looking for a straight guy open to polyamory. I didn't think relationships would blossom, but low and behold, they did."

"That's so sweet," Madison replied, "Sasha has always talked about you two positively. She's said you three have sex together and she always feels ecstasy every time. And she also told me once she felt so close to you within two weeks of meeting you, she deleted her online dating profile. You're extremely lucky to have not one, but two girls who care deeply about you."

"I sure know how lucky I am," I said, putting my arms around Sasha & Kathy, "and I'll never thank God enough for bringing us three together." Sasha then has something to say:

"I'll put it this way, Mads: we're like the Type O Negative song "My Girlfriend's Girlfriend," she said and began quoting the lyrics to that song: "It's no secret we're close, as sweaty velcro. Like latex, fur and feathers stuck together." I then interjected:

"They keep me warm on cold nights, it must be quite a sight. In our meat triangle, all tangled." Just as all three of us we're about to sing the chorus of the song together, Madison had us stop:

"You should wait until we get back on the boat to sing, you'll find out why once we're there." Madison then announced we were all getting back on board "Sky's The Limit." By the time everyone reboarded the boat, I felt like I was in the company of close friends and we set sail again. Back on the lake, we started partying again; dancing to the music, having some drinks, and sliding into the water; Sasha, Kathy and I went down the slide in a triangle once, so we could keep eye contact.

About an hour after lunch, Madison said: "Okay everyone, time for karaoke. Everyone participating line up to my right." Sasha, Kathy and I jumped at the chance to sing together; we had participated in karaoke nights before and always enjoyed singing our favorite songs (also, not to brag, but we all had been told we had great singing voices.) Madison said she was gonna sing first to break the ice and sang "Party Girl" by Ludacris; appropriate for the occasion. Everyone enjoyed Madison's admittedly feeble attempt to sing -- probably due to the alcohol -- and when she was finished, everyone else took their turns at the karaoke machine.

Some were better than others -- Stef sounded great singing Joan Jett's "Bad Reputation," while Derek sounded like he had his balls in a vise while trying to sing "Still of the Night" by Whitesnake -- but then, Sasha, Kathy & I took our place on the mics. Madison announced we were to sing "My Girlfriend's Girlfriend" and stated: "Get ready for the grand finale." The song began and Sasha sang the opening lyrics, lowering her voice to imitate Peter Steele (the singer of Type O Negative.) After Sasha sang, Kathy put her arms around Sasha & me and sang the next part: "They keep me warm on cold nights, it must be quite a sight, etc."

I then sang the chorus -- "My Girlfriend's Girlfriend, she looks like you. My Girlfriend's Girlfriend, she's my girl, two" -- and then came the bridge. I stepped in front of the girls and sang: "Her and me and her and she and me. An uncrowded couple are we three. Hey, we don't care what people say. When walking hand in hand down Kings Highway. Two for one today!" I also imitated Peter Steele but unlike Sasha, I saw everyone's jaw on the floor. They couldn't believe I was singing like that; they truly thought Peter himself was hiding somewhere else on the boat, even though he had passed away almost two years earlier at the time.

After we sang, everyone hooted & hollered as if they had seen a real Type O Negative concert. Sasha whispered to me & Kathy: "Looks like we won karaoke again," and we all went back to drinking, greeted by the adoring fans who had been total strangers to us this morning. That night, we went ashore for the first bar crawl of the trip. The groups hit about six or seven bars, showboating at each stop. One of the first bars though was having a drinking contest: the team of three who could bong the most beers in a minute would win $1,000. Sasha, Kathy & I entered and patiently waited for our turn; it was as if we knew what would happen.

When the bartender called us, we just took our place at the three-person bong. The timer started and the bartender started pouring cans of beer down into the top of the bong. Sasha, Kathy & I just pounded the beers down, one after another, and I remembered the bartender saying: "Looks like we got three Olympic-class drinkers here folks!" The next thing I know, I heard the crowd shouting: "FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE," and the "Time up" buzzer ringing out loud. As we sat back on our stools, the bartender said we bonged seven beers in one minute: "That's the new record to beat, everyone come on up to try your luck." The next trio only managed four beers, and the final one after them bonged eight, but one guy threw up, disqualifying them.

With our victory established, Sasha, Kathy & I collected our prize money and took some pictures for notoriety. Madison came up to us and praised our capacity for liquor: "I'd be lucky to get two beers down guys," she said, "my hat's off to you three." After the beer bonging, our group continued on our bar crawl, stopping at a few more spots as the night went on. The final bar had a "Quick Draw" lottery game, so Kathy and I played some numbers and won an additional $756. To say Sasha was proud of us would be an understatement; she said she had a big reward for us later. Before we knew it, Madison was coming around telling us all it was time to get back onboard "Sky's the Limit."

Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers