My Two Girlfriends: Spring Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We bid farewell to all our new friends at the bar and left, reboarding the boat around 12:30 AM. "Bedtime everyone," said Madison, "find somewhere comfortable, that's where you'll sleep for the rest of the time we're here." Sasha, Kathy & I needn't worry about where we would stay, however; Madison led us to one bedroom on the boat, telling us: "You three can sleep here, that queen-sized bed should fit all of you comfortably." With that, we all turned in for the night. Sasha & Kathy threw their PJs on and hopped into bed, but I decided to take a quick shower in the attached bathroom. As I was washing off, I thought about what Sasha said to me and Kathy back at the bar: "What's the 'reward' Sasha was talking about?" I thought.

After my shower, I stepped back into the bedroom, where I took in the sight of Sasha & Kathy both completely naked. "Time for that reward I promised," Sasha said.

"You'll love what she has in store, honey," Kathy told me. "She's gonna go down on both of us as congratulations for winning back at the bar, starting with you." I sure was down for that and threw my towel off. Sasha had me lay down on the bed and began licking my cock to get it hard.

"I've told you your cock beautiful, right?" she asked me.

"I don't think you have," I replied, as I couldn't remember if Sasha told me that before.

"Well, in case I haven't, it's beautiful," she told me. "And the perfect size: not too large like our ex, and not too small like some of the others I've seen in amateur porn." Once I was hard, Sasha wrapped her lips around me and sucked like the vacuum cleaner hose I used in my virgin days (sorry for that visual.) At one point, she told me: "When you're about to cum, don't hold back. I'll be able to feel that." I said okay and relaxed again as Sasha continued her detail work on me. After some time, I was about to blow. True to her word, Sasha felt it and released her mouth just in time for me to shoot my load onto the floor in front of Kathy.

"Good shot, honey," Kathy said. "My turn now, Sash." Sasha acknowledged that and had Kathy lay down where I had been on the bed. She then told me: "I took some mental notes from our Valentine's trip a few weeks ago. You ate both of us out nicely, so I'm gonna try your technique on Kathy tonight." Sasha was referring to the weekend we spent at a ski lodge for Valentine's Day weekend. That was when I proved my love for both my girls by going down on them. I never thought Sasha was taking notes on my technique of "gumming" (that's what I call eating your girl out with your lips covering your teeth, to minimize injury.) Sasha then got to work on Kathy, using her mouth to caress Kathy's pussy and clit.

From Kathy's face, I knew Sasha had studied my gumming technique closely a few weeks earlier. Kathy was in ecstasy as Sasha ate her out, right up to the point she climaxed and female ejaculated in Sasha's face. "I did it, babe," she said as she turned to me, "and I learned from the best: you." I was flattered by that and I helped the girls clean Kathy's ejaculate fluid from the floor. By this time, it was well after 1 AM, so after Kathy and I washed ourselves off, got into our PJs and helped Sasha get into hers. We then went to sleep, sleeping soundly that night. In the morning, we arose for a simple brunch of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and Bloody Marys on the shore.

Many people in the group were hungover after a night of bar-hopping and heavy drinking, so some classic brunch fare was just what they needed. Sasha, Kathy & I ate lighter than everyone else and socialized with students from another college, who invited us to a party on their boat. Sasha said she would have to ask Madison if we could go onto another boat and one girl -- who introduced herself as Gwen -- said it would be fine. Madison overheard that and chimed in, saying: "Oh yeah guys, today's gonna be all about socializing, I'll tell everyone all about it later." With that, we bid farewell to Gwen & her friends and counted the minutes until we set sail again.

That came about a half-hour after the last of the group ate. Once "Sky's the Limit" was back out on the water, Madison made her announcement. "Today is boat-hopping time, everyone," she said, "the point of Spring Break is socialization, so we're gonna meet some other people and hang out on their boats today." Everyone thought this was gonna be fun... until Madison announced we were boarding the other boats on the fly: "We gotta jump on board as the other boats pass, as there's no time for two boats to dock." Some of the group on board was excited to do that, but others -- Sasha, Kathy & I included -- were skeptical. Kathy especially so:

"What if we fall in the water?" she asked Madison, who replied:

"We can swim after that. Don't worry Kathy, I'll show you what to do know." She then told us to gather by the window. Another boat pulled up alongside "Sky's the Limit" and both boats slowed to a crawl. Madison & Stef then stepped out onto the bow of "Sky's the Limit" and then just jumped onto the bow of the other boat. From the other boat, Madison told us to join her and Stef: "There's room for ten more only," she said. Hearing that, Sasha, Kathy & I lined up with seven others and we took our turns boarding the other boat. We all made it without falling, but I don't recommend boarding another boat on open water; too many variables involved.

On the second boat, we met with Gwen and her posse again. She showed us around the boat, making sure to show us the upper deck bar. It looked like the one atop "Sky's the Limit," only with three more beer kegs. "Who's ready for a hot tub?" Gwen asked. Madison said we all were and we followed her into the only empty tub, relaxing as the warm water enveloped us. We soon got to chatting and Gwen congratulated Kathy & me for our big Quick Draw win the previous night. I noticed a few burly guys carrying beer kegs onto the boat, and Madison explained they were part of the keg service.

"They replace all the empty kegs, so we can focus on relaxing and drinking," she said. After seeing the same guys replacing the kegs on "Sky's the Limit," I thought this was a cool idea. About 45 minutes later, we heard what sounded like motorcycles approaching. This struck me as odd; we were in the middle of the lake for one. Soon though, I saw what the noise was: a group of jet skis. "Today's the day for jet and water skiing," Madison said, "who's down for that?" As she expected, we all lined up for a run on the water. As Sasha, Kathy & I waited our turn, Sasha noticed something: the jet skis could only seat two people, not three.

Thus, the three of us couldn't ride together as we'd like. Kathy didn't like this either but then had an idea. "Why don't we each take a jet ski and race each other?" she asked Sasha & me. One look and I knew Sasha & I had the same answer:

"Let's do it," we ecstatically told Kathy. Soon it was our turn, and we saddled ourselves on our skis, putting on our life jackets and listening to the safety guy on how to run them properly. The rest of the jet ski team arranged a series of buoys around the lake & surrounding boats as a racecourse. Once everything was ready, Madison announced the race between the three of us, so everyone gathered on the sides of the boat to watch. The safety guy counted to three blew the air horn in his hand, and Sasha, Kathy & I took off across the course. I pulled ahead of the girls pretty early, zig-zagging through the buoys arranged into a slalom at about 30 MPH.

But Sasha pulled up alongside me as we rounded a group of boats docked at the side of the lake. "You having as much fun as I am?" she shouted over the roar of the jet ski engines.

"Absolutely," I shouted back. "This is a blast!" After our exchange, we entered the final stretch of the course, blazing back toward the boat. It was then we noticed Kathy wasn't anywhere in sight.

"Did you see her after the slalom?" Sasha shouted.

"No, wasn't she right behind you?" I replied. Sasha told me she hadn't seen her either. We slowed down and I said: "Well, we're gonna have to find her." Sasha agreed and spun her jet ski around, splashing me in the process, and headed back the way we came. I gave chase and we began scanning the lake for Kathy. It must've only been a few minutes, but it felt like an hour wondering where our missing girl was. Suddenly, Sasha stopped and pointed to the shore:

"There's her ski," she said, "maybe she went ashore." We slowly made our way to the ski and to our relief, saw Kathy emerge from behind a large tree on the side of the lake.

"What happened, Kathy?" I asked her, "are you okay?"

"Of course I'm okay," she replied, "I just had to pee; couldn't hold it until we got back to the boat." Sasha and I hugged her and we got raced back to the boat for real this time. Sasha won the race, but that didn't matter to me and Kathy as we were just excited to ride the jet skis in the first place; those are serious bragging rights. After we got back to the boat, we let the next group take their turns on the jet skis. The rest of that afternoon continued just like that; some of us took another run on the jet skis -- Sasha, Kathy & I included -- while others just swam in the surrounding water. By the time night fell, the jet skis were gone and we were going in to dock for another night on the shore.

Madison told us all this night would be spent at a local restaurant for dinner, before going to one club in the area later. Dinner was rather uneventful: we got to the restaurant, took our seats and ate. At the club, a two-story powerhouse of dance music and drinks, however, things got shall we say crazy. At one point during the night, Sasha & I got separated from Kathy & Madison on the dance floor. We went to the bar thinking Kathy & Madison would meet us there once they got their bearings. After about 15 minutes, Madison returned -- looking a bit tipsy -- but Kathy wasn't with her. Sasha asked where Kathy was, to which Madison said: "I don't know, she was with me the last time I checked."

"How long ago was that?" Sasha asked.

"About 15 minutes ago," Madison replied, "maybe she's in the bathroom." Following that advice, Sasha went to check to the ladies' room, while I continued to scope out the dance floor and the rest of the club. I had no luck locating Kathy and Sasha said she wasn't in the ladies' room either. Now, the two of us were on the verge of panicking; our girl was missing and we had to find at any cost. We split up and began looking, with me going to the upstairs bar and Sasha searching the bottle service area. Coming up empty again, we combed the rest of the downstairs area before turning out attention to the outdoor decks. I found one of Kathy's shoes on one of the decks: "She must be close," I told Sasha.

"But where could she have gone from here?" she replied. That answer led to an ominous possibility: the deck was about 4 feet above the lake; could Kathy have fallen in the water? "Split up," Sasha said as she went to the right. I looked down over the side of the deck; I didn't see anyone. Suddenly, Sasha began shouting for me: "Over here, honey!" she exclaimed. I rushed over, dodging everyone on the deck. Sasha took me to a temporary bar, where we saw, Kathy sitting with her head in her hands, crying.

"Kathy, what's wrong, baby?" I asked as I took her hand. Kathy tried to tell us something through her hyperventilated gasps:

"It's... I went overboard with my drinking," she started, "I puked on," then Sasha spared her from further details:

"Okay, so you overdid it," she said as she wiped Kathy's tears. "What's the big deal about that?"

Kathy then started again: "Sash, you don't understand: I threw up over the railing and onto some girl on a boat down below. I RUINED HER NIGHT!"

"Oh stop," Sasha said, "the boat left and I'm pretty sure that girl has forgotten who you are by now." Hearing this made Kathy feel a little better:

"I guess you're right," she said, "and it happened close to a half-hour ago. What do you two say we go bat to the boat for the night?" Sasha & I agreed and right at that moment, Madison found us.

"It's time for last call, guys," she said, "We better get back to the boat for the night." Kathy could barely stand, so I rested her head on my shoulder and carried her out of the club. Sasha took Kathy's other shoe and put it with the one we found in her purse, so they wouldn't go missing. We then left the club and made our way back to the boat, with Kathy softly crying Intermittently my shoulder the whole way. I asked her what was wrong and she reiterated her embarrassment from puking on someone earlier.

"I've fallen off the wagon," she said, "I don't know how I'll be seen now." This was the first time I had seen Kathy like this and I asked Sasha if she had been like this before. She said only when she's gotten super drunk and thrown up in front of someone -- or like tonight, on someone.

"Don't worry," Sasha told me, "she'll be fine after a good night's sleep." By the time we got back to the boat, Kathy seemed to have settled down a good amount, so the three of us retreated to our room to sleep. A few hours into the night, though, Kathy gently woke me and Sasha up.

"Hey baby," she told me, "sorry for embarrassing you two back at the bar. I heard Sasha tell you that's what happens when I get too drunk, right." I told her Sasha had told me that and she gave us both a hug. "Well, I'm sorry again. And if you see me getting out of hand tomorrow, make sure I take a break from drinking." With a promise from Sasha and I, the three of us drifted back to sleep. We awoke the next morning excited for more partying in the sun; Sasha was right about Kathy's mood bouncing back overnight. We socialized with everyone we met from the other boats and made plenty of new friends, four of whom live in the neighborhood we have since moved into since college.

The partying continued into the night and the rest of the week, without anything out of the ordinary popping up again (Kathy watched her drinking without me or Sasha needing to intervene.) The food was amazing too; I found so many favorite dishes from that trip. The beginning of the final day at the lake began with that sense of dread occasionally masking the sense of fun our last hurrah would prove to be. Sasha, Kathy & I began the afternoon by drinking atop the boat and sliding into the water from the slide. After a few hours, I saw a group of naked girls on a speedboat and that's when Madison gathered us all for the grand finale of the trip.

"We're going to a nude beach everyone," she announced, "if you don't feel comfortable getting naked, that's perfectly fine, you can stay aboard." Kathy told Sasha and me she was uncomfortable with getting naked, so Sasha told Madison we were gonna stay on board, who said: "Very well, suit yourselves," as she removed the top of her bikini and added: "Looks like you three are the only ones staying behind, but I hope you reconsider." At the beach, Madison led the naked group onto the beach, which was awash with naked bodies swimming, sunning, and chatting. On the boat, Sasha suggested we relax downstairs in our room; Kathy and I jumped at that.

In the room, Sasha & Kathy threw their bikinis off and looked at me intently. "How about one last bang here before we go home?" Sasha asked.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup," Kathy replied, "I'm actually not uncomfortable with getting naked. I just told Sasha I'd prefer to be alone with you one more time on this trip." With that, I found out the girls' plan: get me alone for a threesome. Not wanting to waste this chance, I took off my bathing suit & shirt, Kathy slipped a condom on me, and we got to work. I banged Kathy first as Sasha kissed my body and that went on until Kathy climaxed (about 35 minutes.) I then changed condoms and banged Sasha as Kathy recovered on the bed beside us: "You guys go ahead, I'm fine now," she told us. After about another half-hour, Sasha and I orgasmed simultaneously.

With my second condom in the trash, Sasha asked me and Kathy if we'd accompany her and everyone else to the nude beach. "It'll be fun, and now that we've bung, we won't wanna do it there," she said. Kathy & I looked at each other and knew we were down for that. We left our suits in the room, reapplied some sunscreen and made our way to the beach. Sasha led the way looking for Madison, and I caught a few stares from a group of guys; they must've been thinking: "Who's the guy with the two chicks?" as I passed. We found Madison before long and she ushered us over to the group's area.

"Glad to see you guys reconsidered," she said.

"Well, we thought about getting naked and sliding down the slide on the boat," Sasha said, "but then we thought 'if naked's fun on your own, it's better in a group.'" Madison agreed and grabbed us some hard lemonades. I was amazed at Madison's naked body, as well as a few other girls, but didn't want Sasha & Kathy to know, so I tried to hide it. As we drank and socialized, neither of the girls seemed to notice me eying Madison or any other girls up, so I thought I was in the clear. Then, Sasha told me:

"Remember, babe, looking's free, but touching will cost you both of us." As I was in between Sasha and Kathy, I asked them:

"Is this touching okay?" and gently squeezed their butts.

"Okay," Sasha said, "that touching's free too."

"But only that touching," Kathy added, "look at the other girls all you want, but your paws are for us only." In agreement, we spent a fun afternoon naked in the sun and played some games; volleyball, badminton, horseshoes, even naked Twister (which became my favorite after Sasha and I essentially 69-ed each other.) As I won the last "regulation" round of naked Twister, though, I was to faceoff against Madison in the true final. Kathy and Sasha gave me some encouraging words: "You can do it, honey," Kathy said, so Madison and I took our place and began the game. A few moves in, I found myself eye-to-eye with Madison's tits, but then came the next move.

The announcer said: "Right foot, blue." The blue spots on the Twister mat were to the right of me & Madison's, so this would put us into a more compromising position. Once we got into position, Madison's pussy was right over my cock... and my cock was rising when I saw that; I hoped Sasha & Kathy didn't notice it. Then, things went from bad to worse. The announcer said: "Left hand, green," so Madison and I started to move our left hands to a green spot on the mat. Without warning, Madison slipped and fell onto me, taking us both down to the mat in a brilliant fashion. The roar of the crowd's laughter practically shook the stage as we rolled over to await the verdict. It was then I saw my cock was... let's say "slick."

Madison leaned in to tell me something after we stood up but then the announcer, who had reviewed a video of the game, announced she was the one who slipped. "We got a winner," he said as he raised my hand over my head and the crowd roared. I heard Sasha and Kathy clearly among the cacophony of the cheers and whistles. The announcer put a medal bearing the words: "Naked Twister King" around my neck and led me back to the crowd. Madison followed me back to Sasha and Kathy and the three girls hugged & congratulated me. Madison then took me aside to tell me something private.

"Listen, I think my vagina fell onto your cock, did you feel anything down there?" she asked.

"Now that you mention it," I replied, "I think I felt some wetness as we fell." Suddenly, we heard Sasha's voice:

"You slipped it into Madison by mistake?" she asked as she fought back laughter. Knowing the secret was out, Madison and I decided to come clean.

"I'm afraid so, Sash," I said, to which Madison added:

"Yeah it was my fault, my pussy fell onto his cock, sorry girl." Sasha and Kathy were laughing at this and both of them said it was fine.