My Two Girlfriends: Together Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so, my babes," she said, "still a little sore down here. But you can suck on my boobs if you like." Kathy & I were down for that, so Sasha removed her shirt, and I helped her get her bra off. She laid down on the bed, had me & Kathy surround her, and gently pulled us to her titties. Our mouths worked slowly but vigorously on Sasha's boobs. Sasha rubbed our heads intimately as we suckled, which had a tremendous calming effect on me. I found myself getting sleepy, and soon enough, I was out; Kathy soon drifted off as well. Lying on Sasha's boobs, we were in Heaven and sleeping soundly. Sasha had drifted off too, and we all lost track of time.

Suddenly, we heard the doorbell and shot up in bed. Kathy ran into the guest bedroom across the hallway and looked out the window. "It's Becky & Gary," she shouted to us, "get dressed!" Once Kathy & I got dressed, she had me come downstairs to greet Becky & Gary. Sahsa decided to fix her hair and put her elf costume on; "I'll be down shortly," she told us. Kathy & I let Becky & Gary in and said hi.

"What's going on, bud?" Gary said to me.

"Nothing much," I replied, "You?" Gary said nothing much special was happening with him either when Sasha came downstairs in her elf costume. She introduced herself to Gary, who in turn said:

"Ah, your Kathy's roommate; nice to meet you." After Sasha said she was, Gary said he had heard a lot about her. As they both talked, Kathy & I looked at each other, hoping Gary wouldn't figure out Sasha was attracted to us after all, wonder how the worst-case scenario would pan out. Would Gary fly into a blind rage if he found out the truth? Would he set his sights on me first? Ultimately, though, Gary was none the wiser, and before I knew it, we were all putting on our costumes for the photoshoot. All dressed, we headed out to the snowy backyard. After the initial shock from the cold air passed through our systems, we trudged through the fresh snow and found the perfect spot. I set my camera up on the tripod and told everyone where to stand.

Naturally, Kathy & I, as Santa & Mrs. Claus, would stand in the middle, with Sasha to our right as the elf and Gary & Becky to our left as Rudolph. "So everyone," I said, "I'm going to set the self-timer, then we'll have 10 seconds to get into position. So get your best smiles ready." I set the time, ran back in between Sasha & Kathy, and we all waited for the camera flash to shine. Once it did, I went to check the picture; it looked good, but I asked Sasha, Kathy, Gary & Becky to take a few more pictures: "just for protection, guys," I said, "it's always good to have some backups." We all took four more photos, one with Gray & Beck standing beside Sasha, who petted their "head" before we couldn't stand the cold anymore.

With the pictures taken, we dashed back inside to warm up, where Kathy began making some hot chocolate, and Gary helped Sasha light a fire in the fireplace. I blasted the pictures onto the TV from my laptop so we could cycle through them and pick the best one. "I like the third one best," Sasha said, "but it's your Christmas card, babe; you get a final pick." The third picture was where Sasha was petting Becky on the head through the Rudolph costume, and I thought it was a cute picture, too. My favorite photo, though, was the fourth one, where Sasha held a large candy cane, and Kathy tried to balance a prop present on Becky's costumed head; it later fell off and was seen in the snow in the fifth & final picture.

"I think this is the one," I told everyone with the fourth picture displayed on the TV, "where Kathy put the present on your head, Becky." As Becky remembered Kathy trying to make sure the present would fall off her head and said:

"Yeah, I thought it would hit the deck the moment Kathy let go of it." I uploaded the picture to the website provided by my photography teacher, and once that was out of my hands, Gary & Becky invited me & Kathy to go to dinner with them. As they didn't say Sasha could come, I didn't know what to do. By now, Sasha had gone upstairs to change out of the elf costume. As Kathy & I had to get changed too, we went upstairs and met with Sasha.

"Listen, Sash," Kathy said, "Gary & Beck would like us to join them for dinner tonight."

"Okay, where?" Sasha asked, about to through her outfits to look for the best one.

"Uh actually, Sash," Kathy said, deflated, "they only told us two to go, not you."

"Oh, I see, guy," Sasha said, her excitement draining quicker than mine had when I heard the news of Michael Jackson's death. "That's okay, you guys go and have fun."

"Okay, if you're sure," Kathy said, to which Sasha replied:

"Sure, I'm sure it'll give me some time to finish my mountain of laundry." With Sasha's permission, Kathy & I got dressed, gathered out wallets & phones, and met with Gary & Becky back downstairs. We left after a goodbye to Sasha and headed to the same restaurant Sasha & Kathy took me to on Valentine's Day about ten months earlier. After we placed our orders, I excused myself to use the bathroom. I didn't have to go: I pulled my phone out the moment the stall door locked and called Sasha. "Hi, honey," she exclaimed after she answered.

"Hi, Sasha. We placed our orders. Do you want us to bring you anything?" I asked.

"Nah, I just ordered Panera," she replied, "you and Kathy are the ones I have to worry about; just enjoy yourselves," I said okay, hung up with Sasha & opened the stall door. I saw Gary using one of the urinals in the reflection of the mirror. He saw me out of the corner of his eye and said: "Hey man, was that Sasha?" as he walked to the sink.

"It was," I replied. "I just asked Sasha if she wanted us to bring her anything from here; she said she ordered something for herself."

"Oh cool," Gary said: "You know, I've always wondered how lesbians are as roommates. Is Sasha a good one?"

"Sure, she is," I said, "pays her part of the bills, helps keep the place clean, she can cook a mean meatloaf; Kathy & I have no complaints." I wasn't prepared for the next thing that came out of Gary's mouth.

"Yeah, I mean, does she bring dates home?" he asked, "Do you & Kathy have some kind of stipulations on that? And has she or any of her dates invited you in for a threesome?" I didn't have much time to think, so I told Gary the best answer I could make up on short notice.

"Well, Kathy & I say live and let live, so Sasha is free to bring dates home. And no one has invited me for a threesome. But if anyone does, I'll decline, to not break Kathy's heart."

"Well, you're a better man than me," Gary said, "my previous girlfriend left me after finding out I had a threesome with two bisexual girls. I couldn't resist at that time." Hearing this set, my head spinning even more than Gary's initial question. After that, though, we returned to the table, where we enjoyed dinner, and Gary proposed a toast to my successful photoshoot, which we clinked our glasses to. After dinner, Kathy & I parted ways with Gary & Becky and headed home. During the drive, I carefully told Kathy about the conversation I had with Gary in the bathroom. She thought it was interesting at first; then it hit Kathy like a ton of bricks:

"Wait a minute, maybe that's why he's so against polyamory," she said, "a threesome got him into trouble; think about it, honey." I did, and while I knew Kathy had a point, something still didn't add up to me. Sure, Gary had to have been bitter about his experience, but condemning threesomes between three consenting partners seemed a little irrational in my mind. Oh well, I didn't have time to think about that; Kathy & I had a girl to see at home. We arrived back home and went inside to find no signs of activity.

"Sasha?" Kathy & I gently called out, "Sasha?" No answer! We saw Sasha's car in the driveway - where it was parked for the time she had been away - so what was going on? From the living room, I could see some faint light from behind the closed bedroom door. We went upstairs and opened the door, where we saw Sasha lying in bed clutching Care Bear in a fetal position on top of a towel, clad only in her pajama shirt and panties, which looked to be stuffed with something.

"What's wrong, Sash?" Kathy asked.

"I mentioned it's that time of the month for me," Sasha started, "and this is the worst it's been since I first got to in England." In short, Sasha's period was hurting worse than average.

"Should we take you to the doctor, Sasha?" I asked.

"No, that's okay, baby," she replied, "I just need a good night's sleep. I already took some Midol. The same thing happened during my first period in England; I'm guessing jet lag affects me adversely. I have to pads in my panties just in case I leak too much."

"Well, okay, sweetheart," I said, "do you need anything else now?"

"Yeah, my teddy from the two of you," Sasha said, "that way, you both can have Care Bear. Sorry, guys, no cuddling tonight; I need to sleep alone." Kathy & I understood, so we helped Sasha get comfier: Kathy gave her the other bear, I tucked her in, and we both gave Sasha some tender goodnight kisses.

"If you need anything, we're right down the hall," Kathy told Sasha.

"Thank you, babes," Sasha whispered, "sleep tight. I'll be dreaming of you two!" We told Sasha we'd be dreaming of her too and left for the guest room. Kathy turned the guest room bed down, had me slip in, got in with Care Bear, and pulled the covers over us. We were out like lights before we knew it; it must've been the heavy meal we had earlier. Around 4 in the morning, I felt movement in bed and thought it was Kathy getting up. I opened my eyes out of reflex and was surprised to see Sasha sliding into bed beside us, now in her full pajamas. Kathy woke up too and was just as startled to see our girl, apparently feeling better all of a sudden.

"Hi babes," Sasha whispered, "I got up to use the bathroom and found myself feeling somewhat better, so I thought I'd come and comfort the both of you now."

"You're feeling better?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "not 100%, but let's go with 70. I missed you two earlier." Kathy & I were more than happy to oblige Sasha's snuggle & spoon request and let her into bed. She squeezed Kathy tight from behind while I did so from the front, and we slept the rest of the night away in Heavenly peace. The next morning, December 22, I woke up to find Sasha with her arms around me and Care Bear behind her. "Morning, baby," she whispered, "Kathy got up to take a shower, but you still need someone to snuggle with."

"I sure do, Sash," I said and kissed her nose, "how do you feel now, by the way?"

"Much better," she said, "I told you I just needed to sleep." As we weren't tired anymore, we had some pillow talk, chatting about my & Kathy's past four months together. "I'm so proud of you for helping Kathy bounce back from her grandpa's death," Sasha said, "and I'm proud of Kathy for helping take care of you last month. She makes a good nurse."

"Indeed she does, Sasha," I said, "now, I just need to know if you're a good nurse."

"I'll get that chance next time your sick," Sasha said, "which hopefully will be later rather than sooner." The conversation then turned serious again when Sasha said: "You know, right now, I got you all to myself, and I'm feeling selfish."

"Oh, come on, Sasha," I said, "think of it this way: Kathy had me all to herself for the past four months. You got some catching up to do." Sasha laughed and then asked me if I had any information for her.

"Is there anything else I've missed while I was away?" she asked. I couldn't think of anything at first, but then I remembered the conversation I had with Gary the previous night.

"Now that you mention it, Sasha, I had an interesting conversation with Gary last night," I said. I then proceeded to tell Sasha what I told Kathy on the drive back from the restaurant.

"Yeah, that might explain his stance on poly relationships," Sasha said, "but I do agree with Kathy; he's going overboard with how radical he is." Confident both my girls shared my stance on Gary, I knew all I had to worry about now was except last-minute Christmas preparations. So that's what we took care of that day; decorating the tree, hanging lights, etc. At one moment, Kathy quietly asked me:

"Do you think Sasha is ready for sex again?"

"I don't know, Kathy," I replied, "she hasn't complained of any pain today, but at the same time, she might just be hiding it well." Well, we'd get our answers before we knew it. After the final string of lights had been hung, Sasha threw snowballs at me & Kathy, and an all-out snowball fight began between the three of us. We ran around the front lawn, the backyard, in between our house and the neighbor's; it was like the battles my sister described during her tours of duty in Iraq & Afghanistan, only a lot safer. After exhausting ourselves, the girls & I went back inside to warm up; that's when Sasha made a move. She stripped down to her underwear and asked us:

"You two ready to go? I am. All the pain's gone!" One look at Kathy, and I knew she was more than ready to do Sasha in.

"Absolutely," Kathy said, before turning to me and adding: "let's do it!" She & I got down to our undies, which Sasha took off herself. With Kathy & I naked, Sasha had us take her underwear off and began stroking my dick; Kathy helped by sucking & licking it. Both girls were aroused by the time I was hard, so I put a condom on and got to work. "Take Sasha first, honey," Kathy told me, "she's deserved it."

"Oh yes, she has," I said to Kathy as I moved in close to Sasha. I slipped it in, taking note of how fantastic feeling Sasha's pussy for the first time in four months; it felt like my first time with her. Kathy masturbated as she watched me bone Sasha for close to 20 minutes, after which I could feel Sasha tensing up; she was about to blow. "How much have you missed me?" I asked Sasha as I wrapped my arms around her. She then orgasmed and told me:

"About that much, honey," as she came down. "Now, it's Kathy's turn. I'll recover on the couch." True to her word, Sasha then laid down on the couch and let me & Kathy get busy. Kathy orgasmed after another 20 minutes with me, but I hadn't been finished myself. So I tell the girls this, and Sasha says: "Okay, honey, I'll just jerk it until you cum on my tits. I've missed that over the past four months." Following her orders, I took the condom off and let Sasha stroke my cock. It took me another five minutes to cum, and when it did, Sasha's tits were coated in my semen.

"Time to wash up, huh?" Kathy asked, and Sasha & I nod in agreement. It was about time the three of us showered together again, so we headed upstairs, started the shower, and got to scrubbing Sasha down. Once she was clean, Sasha returned the favor, first washing me and then Kathy. We caught up talking about how we missed Sasha during our bath and how she missed us more.

"I cuddled my little bear as if he was you, honey," she told me, "I even went down on him as I did you before I left." I thought that was funny, and Kathy said:

"Well, Sash, at least you don't need to do that anymore, huh?"

"True that, Kathy," Sasha replied, "the real thing is always better than the plushy thing. I got hairballs on my tongue most nights." Laughing, we all drained the tub, rinsed off, and wrapped our robes around each other. As we dried off, we discussed the Christmas Party we were going to the following night. It was for Kathy's workplace, so Sasha & I knew we had to be on our best behavior, or so we thought, more on that later. "What do we hear tomorrow night?" Sasha asks as we got into our PJs.

"Just something nice," Kathy replied, "and something that keeps you warm. We're taking a picture outside in the fresh snow." Sasha & I found what we would wear later, and Kathy led us to bed. Sasha had me get in the middle of the bed tonight.

"As much as I loved sleeping in between you two, I missed snuggling with Boo from the right-hand side," she told us. We followed her rules, I had missed being the lover in the middle too, and we slid under the covers. "Come here, babe," Sasha whispered as she pulled me close to her, "oh, how I've missed this."

"I've missed it too, Sash," I whispered, "sweet dreams, my baby girls." That night, I had a dream about Sasha hold me & Kathy in her arms, kissing our foreheads all the while. It felt so comforting for me: Sasha holding us to protect us from whatever. Anyway, in the morning, we got up and counted the hours until the Christmas party at Kathy's workplace. We got dressed when the time came and left for what Sasha & I thought would be Kathy's office. Instead, we go to a hotel about 10 miles from the office. "This is where the party's being held, Kathy?" I asked.

"Yup, boo," she replied, "my boss figured it's better to celebrate here than at the office." Well, Sasha & I were down and followed Kathy over to her colleagues, who had gathered in the parking lot. She introduced us to everyone, and after standing in the cold for a few minutes, her boss, Shirley, said the photographer had arrived to take the picture.

"Everybody come gather around for the picture," Shirley said. We all did, with me in between Sasha & Kathy, and the picture was taken. We were then led inside to warm up by the artificial fireplace... and the eggnog they were serving. At first, Sasha & I didn't know how to talk to, as we were the odd couple out. Eventually, one of Kathy's colleagues, Ashley, came over and struck up a conversation. She asked us if we were a couple, to which Sasha said we were, not to give any indications that we were in a poly trio with Kathy. Ashley didn't suspect anything, and we continued chatting for close to a half-hour. That was when Kathy came up to us and said: "Let's all get ready for the contest."

Ashley ran off to join everyone else, while Kathy brought Sasha & I up to speed. "There's an eggnog drinking contest, and we're all participating." Playing along, Sasha & I joined Kathy at one table where three gallons of eggnog had been lined up for us. "The idea is the team who finishes their gallon first and without getting sick wins," Kathy told us, "there's an hour time limit, so just take your time; you'll both be fine." Trusting Kathy, Sasha & I took some deep breaths and drank our gallons. My confidence in the contest was low, especially when I finished the first quarter of my gallon. "Just take a break and start again when you're ready, honey," Kathy said: "slow & steady will win this race."

Seeing everyone around me tap out, diminished my confidence, but I kept at it. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, we finished our gallons; I felt like I had gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson, but I swear on a stack of Bibles, all three of us finished the eggnog. At last, Victorious, we were congratulated by everyone and went off to come down from all the alcohol & creamy dairy product. Sasha, somehow, was still rather coherent and told us: "I can't believe we did that and didn't cop-out." Kathy & I couldn't believe it either, but we were too buzzed to say anything. After a while, maybe 15 minutes if I think about it, we returned to the party, only drinking water to rehydrate after all the eggnog.

Sometime later, the party began to wind down, and Shirley began passing out envelopes to her employees. They contained $1,000 in cash as a Holiday bonus, so everyone was happy to get that kind of gift. Shirley then said: "Okay, make your way to your rooms." We were given rooms in the hotel for the night to prevent drunk driving, so we got our card key and headed upstairs. The three of us slept well that night, possibly thanks to the eggnog, but Sasha & I were still a bit knocked out the next morning. Kathy carefully got us dressed & downstairs, where we said goodbye to Kathy's colleagues and headed home.