My Two Girlfriends: Together Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
121 Followers

There, I just hit the couch and slept the rest of the morning away. Sasha slept in the easy chair next to me, and neither of us knew what Kathy was doing for the whole time. The next thing I know, Kathy woke us up and told us to get in the shower: "We got one more dinner tonight, you two," she said. By this time, Sasha & I felt better, so we joined Kathy in the shower, where she reminded us: "We're on a time crunch, guys, the sexy shower will have to wait." That was understandable, so we freshened up and headed out the door. Tonight's dinner was at the same restaurant as the one with Kathy's family; only Sasha's parents & brother, Dave, joined us this time.

Dinner went off without much out of the ordinary, and we got wishes for a very Merry Christmas from Sasha's family. "Don't worry, we will," Sasha told them, as we left. Back home, it was time for a bubble bath and a sexy shower, so the three of us stripped down, Kathy ran us a bath, and we started our soaking. In the tub, Sasha couldn't contain her excitement about the following morning. "You guys are gonna love what I got you in London," she said as she scrubbed us down. Kathy & I asked if we could get a hint, but Sahsa was still keeping tight-lipped. "You guys only got about 12 hours left to wait," you can do it," she said.

All scrubbed, we were ready to rinse off under the shower, but Sasha had other ideas. In the shower, she spun Kathy around to face her, got down on her knees, and began licking Kathy's pussy. "You can lick Kathy's nipple if you like, honey," Sasha told me, and I gladly obliged. Within minutes, Kathy was gasping in euphoria, and she climaxed shortly afterward, soaking Sasha down in her ejaculate fluids. Kathy & I then took turns eating Sasha out until she climaxed, and both girls sucked me off until I came. Dirty time over, she washed off, got into our PJs, put all our Christmas gifts until the tree, and hit the sheets.

Secure in Sasha & Kathy's arms, I dreamt the three of us were on a mission to the North Pole, so we could visit Santa. I never had that kind of dream since I was about 11 years old, so it was all warm & fuzzy; my girlfriends & I looking to meet Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. We awoke around 9 AM on Christmas morning, excited to see what awaited us under the tree. Downstairs, we began opening our stocking stuffers; Kathy got me guitar strings & Sasha got me a gold Casio digital watch, while I got both girls the necklaces they had pointed out back in the summer; before Sasha left for her semester abroad. Then it was time to get to the big presents. Sasha wanted to go first and handed us the presents she had hid during her unpacking.

"Hope you guys like your presents," she said. Well, Kathy opened her's first; it was a photo book consisting of all the pictures the girls had taken with me over our first year together. Kathy squealed with joy:

"Sasha, it's beautiful," she said as she embraced Sasha: "I love it!"

"Thank you, Kathy," Sasha said: "one of my classmates made it with the pictures I sent him. He runs a photo book business from his dorm." I was impressed by the book, too, then Sasha handed me my present from her, saying: "Open it up, baby." I did and found a Fleshlight inside. "Now, before you jump to conclusions," Sasha said, "take a good look at it." I did and thought it looked like Sasha's actual pussy.

"Sasha is this..." I started, to which Sasha finished the sentence for me.

"Yes honey, I had myself modeled while in England, so you can do me when it's my time of the month." Naturally, I wanted to know how this was possible, so Sasha explained it. "I met someone who makes custom sex toys through some connections I made. The plaster-casted my pussy from the outside then went in for the greater detail." Hearing that, Kathy said:

"Must've been embarrassing, huh?" I thought so too, but Sasha said it was not so:

"Don't worry, the guy was gay and all he needed was a speculum to take pictures of my pussy walls," she revealed. With our gifts in hand, Kathy & I finally got to give Sasha the pendant we picked up the night she got home. The look that came over Sasha's face when she saw it was nothing short of awe-inspiring. "Awe, guys, how'd you get the money to make this?" she asked.

"I inherited some money from my grandpa when he passed back in September," Kathy said: "I have the rest in the bank. But it was Boo's idea." I confirmed that and Sasha gave us both a big hug, tears of unbridled joy in her eyes. Now, this was only the second of three times I've seen Sasha cry all the time I've been with her and Kathy. The first was when she left for England, and the latest one was when the girls visited me in the hospital after my car accident in 2019. She made it clear that she was only crying out of joy, which set me & Kathy at ease and put the pendant on, telling us: "I'll only take it off to bathe."

Before long, we were having breakfast. I got to thinking about the Fleshlight Sasha got me for Christmas as we ate. I wanted to try it out, so I could see how close it was to the real deal. So I asked Sasha: "Could I do a comparison between the Fleshlight and you after we eat?" Sasha said I could, so we finished breakfast in a jiffy. In the living room, Sasha & I got naked and I started with her first, so I'd have a familiar baseline. Soon I was satisfied with the feeling of Sasha's pussy, and she told me to try the Fleshlight next. I lubed up again, stuck my cock into it, and low & behold, felt the familiar feeling of Sasha's pussy wrapped around me; I thought I slipped back into Sasha at first.

"Wow, Sasha, it does feel like you," I said.

"Told you, honey," she replied, "go ahead and finish with it if you like." With Sasha's permission, I finished with the Fleshlight after a few minutes and began to recover. Kathy, who let me & Sasha do our comparison while watching, decided she wanted to try the Fleshlight too. "Okay, come here and scissor me first, Kathy," Sasha said: "they try the Fleshlight for yourself." Kathy got naked and scissored Sasha until she was satisfied with how Sasha's pussy felt on her own pussy. Then, the magic happened when Kathy began scissoring the Fleshlight: "Wow, it does feel like Sasha, Boo," she told me.

"Yup, I told you both so," Sasha said as she watched Kathy going to town. Kathy was about to climax after about 20 minutes but stopped herself: "I'd rather not squirt all over the rug," she said; she & Sasha were on the floor for their comparison, while I did mine on the couch with Sasha. Once Kathy recovered, she went to the bathroom to pee, as she always does after sex, we all got dressed and I washed the Fleshlight out in the sink. I thanked Sasha again for it and she said:

"That was the least I could've done for leaving you for four months, honey. I'm just glad you like it." As the rest of Christmas day wore on, we watched our favorite Christmas movies, had some hot chocolate, cuddled on the couch, and got ready to go to my aunt & uncle's Christmas party. At the party, we did our usual trick of telling my family that Sasha & Kathy were my lesbian roommates just visiting with me. My aunt & uncle, who met them for the first time tonight, said it was nice meeting them, but I didn't know if lying about our relationship would be right anymore. On the way home, though, Sasha told me: "Just let them think that for now, baby. Eventually, we can reveal the truth."

I honored Sasha's wishes, and over the past years, my family grew to accept Sasha & Kathy as my two girlfriends. And why wouldn't they? We're in a polyamorous relationship that's been put to the test more than once and emerged stronger every time. Kathy & Sasha's families have also accepted us, with the exception of Gary, Kathy's sister's boyfriend, but that was after Kathy's sister broke up with him for unrelated reasons. Every Thanksgiving, I say how thankful I am for having met Sasha & Kathy when I needed to place to stay, only to find my forever partners. In return, Sasha says how thankful she is to have two people that care deeply about her, and Kathy says she's just thankful for having two partners who can make her cum every time.

Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
121 Followers