My Two Girlfriends: Valentine's Day

Story Info
A polyamorous trio's first Valentine's Day together.
7.5k words
4.29
8.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
121 Followers

Ah, Valentine's Day, the one day of the year you get to show your undying love & passion for your special someone. Sure you might do that every day of the year, but it's always that little bit more special on February 14. I've been blessed by having two loving girlfriends, Sasha & Kathy, to love & to hold and our Valentine's Days have been spectacular because of our first Valentine's Day in 2012. But I must admit: I was nervous as can be during our first polyamorous Valentine's Day. This is the story of how our first Valentine's Day together became the one we remember most fondly. I met Sasha & Kathy when I first moved in with them after a falling-out with my dormmates in college as you may know by now.

Within weeks, we struck up a sexual relationship and I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world. We had satisfying sexual threesomes -- our first of which was when I lost my virginity -- and always showered together. I also had times alone with either Sasha or Kathy, when one was out of town, in class, at work or whatever. By February 2012, both girls were looking forward to Valentine's Day. I, however, had some reservations, and for good reason: my last girlfriend had broken up with me before Valentine's Day, so I hadn't celebrated the holiday with one girl; let alone two. Not wanting Sasha & Kathy to see this, I kept my apprehension to myself as I thought of ways to make their hearts swoon on February 14th.

Eventually, in between studies and work, I came up with a plan: the three of us would have dinner -- and dessert -- at a local restaurant first, exchange gifts, then come home and see the rest of the night would take us. As Valentine's Day was on a Tuesday that year, I knew we couldn't do anything too over the top; Sasha & I had classes the next day while Kathy had to go to work. Regardless, I made our dinner reservation on February 7th and began counting the days. I surprised the girls with my dinner reservations on Monday the 13th and they said they were excited for Valentine's dinner with me.

"Sure, we've had dinner before," Kathy said, "but it's always just that little more special on Valentine's Day."

"Yeah, we can feed each other dessert," Sasha added, "so long as I get to feed you two first." Kathy & I agreed to that and the girls went to pick out their outfits for the following night. They told me to stay downstairs because they wanted their outfits to be a surprise for me; I honored their wishes and went into the basement of the house. Down there, I wrapped the girls' Victoria's Secret pajama & lingerie gift sets and then hid them in my secret location -- inside my old PC I gutted and hadn't gotten rid of at that point; I've since built a gaming PC out of it -- and waited until I heard Sasha say the coast was clear for me to come upstairs for bed. We showered together again and turned in for the night, looking forward to tomorrow.

The next day went on like any other; Sasha & I went to class, and Kathy went to work, but we counted the hours & minutes until dinner. When we got home, we showered again, got dressed and headed out. I was glad the girls kept their outfits a secret for me; they looked stunning in dark red dresses & shoes with black leggings. They loved my red shirt & black pants too. At the restaurant, we had to wait 10 minutes for our table to be ready, but that was okay. As we waited, Sasha pulled a small box out of her purse and handed it to me.

"Happy Valentine's Day from the two of us, babe," she said. I looked over the little box; it was tied with a red bow and had a gift tag with my name on it.

"Go ahead, open it up," Kathy said. I untied the bow and saw a Rolex logo on the top of the box. Thinking this was a gag gift, I carefully opened it, expecting a burst of confetti to hit me in the face; instead, I took in the sight of a silver and green Rolex Submariner watch.

"Girls, is this what I think it is?" I asked.

"Yup, a Rolex for our man," Sasha said, "And we remembered green was your favorite color."

Now, we all know Rolex watches cost a small fortune, so I had to ask: "How'd you afford this? Was it in one of your families or something?"

Sasha laughed and said: "No, I inherited $30,000 from my grandfather when he passed away last summer. I decided to splurge for you this Valentine's Day, as Kathy & I splurged together for you last Christmas," (they pooled their money and got me a Gibson Les Paul Custom for Christmas.)

"Aw, you girls shouldn't have," I told them, thinking I should be polite, "how much did it cost?"

"Only $14,000," Kathy replied. My heart skipped a beat and I remembered how much both girls spent on the Les Paul; about $1,800.

"$14,000?" I quietly exclaimed, "You spent about half of your inheritance on me?" Sasha replied she and Kathy had, but I was worth anything to her.

"If you wanted a Bugatti Veyron -- a $3 million supercar -- Kathy and I would find the means to get you that too," she proudly stated. "You got me a MacBook and Kathy an iPhone for Christmas, so we had to outdo you for Valentine's Day. You're worth just about anything to us." Hearing this sent me over the moon, so I put the Submariner on my wrist, knowing keeping it in the box all night would be rude. By this time, our table was ready, so we followed the host to the back of the restaurant. He sat us down, handed our menus to us and told us a waitress would be with us shortly. The waitress came, took our drink orders and gave a few minutes to look over the menu. As we did so, I began to worry about my gifts for Sasha & Kathy.

I thought: "They spent $14k on me, how can I compare my spending a few hundred dollars on them to that?" I decided to play that by ear and placed my order after the girls did. The rest of dinner passed without much fanfare: we had salads for appetizers, I had a steak with green beans for my main course, while Sasha had a grilled chicken breast with roasted potatoes, and Kathy had smoked salmon with asparagus. We then looked over the dessert menu and picked the restaurant's signature Valentine's Day dessert: a heart-shaped molten chocolate cake. Sasha fed the cake to Kathy & me first then we took turns feeding each other until it was gone. That was the perfect way to cap our romantic evening out.

After I paid the tab, we left for home; I drove to the restaurant, but as Sasha and I had a few drinks, Kathy drove home. We got back just after 9:30 at night and I told the girls to wait as I fetched their gifts from the basement. I glanced at the Submariner in the process and began again wondering what they would think of the PJ & lingerie sets. With a deep breath, I made my way upstairs, not prepared for what I was about to encounter. I opened the basement door and low & behold, there were Sasha & Kathy standing in their undies, with their dresses, leggings & shoes on the floor behind them.

"You in the mood for some romance, honey?" Kathy asked. I didn't know what to say or do: I wanted to give the girls their gifts, but I also wanted to take advantage of this opportunity. I decided to retire to the bedroom with my girls, but not before telling them they would open their presents after we were done. Excited, the girls went upstairs and I followed the, kicking my shoes off at the top of the stairs. In the bedroom, I put the gifts on the dresser, stripped down to my underwear and removed the Submariner from my wrist; Rolex watches are expensive to buy and also expensive to repair in the event of damage. As I went for my underwear, Sasha stopped me and said:

"Start by taking our undies off, then we'll take yours off." I obeyed her stipulation and walked over to Kathy, who was now laying on the bed with her legs spread. I lifted her up in my arms, undid and took off her bra, which I threw on the floor by the foot of the bed. She had been kissing me the whole time and resisted me pulling away from her.

"How am I supposed to get your panties off, Kathy?" I asked. She realized what I was doing and laid back down, her perky boobs pointed toward the ceiling. I wrapped my fingers around the sides of Kathy's pink panties and gently pulled them down. When they got to her ankles, Kathy lifted her legs in the air, got her right foot free and flung the panties across the room with her left; they landed on Sasha's head -- as she's slightly taller than Kathy -- and we got a little chuckle out of that. Once Kathy was naked, I moved over to Sasha, who gave me a kiss as she shook Kathy's panties off her head. I undid her bra and ran my fingers over her boobs.

"Easy, you know I'm ticklish," Sasha said as her bra hit the floor.

"Oh, are you?" I said in a jokingly menacing voice; I then began tickling her boobs and naked torso. Sasha begged me to stop between gasps of laughter and eventually, she was brought to the floor, but I kept going. Kathy, also laughing, joined me in tickling Sasha, knowing this was good foreplay. The two of us had her laughing hysterically, and with her guard down, I went for her panties. Sasha was lying on her stomach, so I got a good look at her baby-smooth ass as I pulled her panties off her. With Sasha naked, I started tickling her butt while Kathy continued on her torso. Kathy was also kneeling on Sasha's hands, holding her arms down, so Sasha couldn't tickle us back.

The tickling went on for about 10 minutes, with Kathy tying Sasha's hands behind her back with a ball-gag we used for those extra kinky occasions at one point. This allowed us to tickle Sasha's feet together. After the 10 minutes, however, I felt a boner rising. "Hey girls, look at me," I said letting go of Sasha's right foot. Kathy rolled Sasha over and both girls saw my hard dick through my underwear. "If I wasn't ready before, I sure am now," I declared. With that, the girls removed my underwear together; my cock was practically bouncing in their faces.

"It's just as beautiful as our first time," Kathy remarked. I noticed both girls' nipples were hard as rocks too; all three of us were ready. Without wasting another second, we moved to the bed, Sasha slipped a condom on me and removed the strap-on she & Kathy used when I wasn't around from under the bed.

"Here's the plan," she said, "you bang Kathy from underneath as I peg her ass from up top. After she climaxes, you'll bang me, while she pegs my ass."

"I'm down!" I exclaimed and laid down in the middle of the bed. Kathy straddled me, slipped my cock into her pussy and began riding me like a mechanical bull. Ensured the strap-on was secure around her hips, Sasha kent down behind Kathy and began gently pegging her butthole; she had told us rough pegging can lead to injury before. This went on for about 25 minutes, with Kathy kissing me and me licking her boobs & nipples; man, did they taste so sweet. When she began gasping, Sasha pulled out of her ass and shouted:

"Here she goes!" A moment after, Kathy climaxed, female ejaculating all over my stomach.

"Oops, sorry honey," she said in a slightly embarrassed voice.

"That's okay, Kathy," I told her, "you've been known to explode like that, right Sash?" Sasha nodded her head in agreement and had Kathy get off me. Sasha then got on top of me, removed the strap-on, and handed it to Kathy, who put it on herself. Sasha guided me into her pussy and Kathy guided the strap-on into Sasha's ass. We remained intertwined like this for about 30 more minutes until Sasha climaxed. She didn't ejaculate like Kathy -- she said she couldn't do that, even with a vibrator -- but we all knew she was satisfied. I was just as satisfied in knowing I got both my girls to orgasm, so I told them I didn't be finished off.

"Oh come on, babe, it's Valentine's Night," Sasha said, "let us finish you off." With that, I laid back down and let Sasha & Kathy stroke me until I shot my load into the condom.

"Okay, let's hit the shower," I said. With that, Kathy removed the condom and threw it in the bathroom trash as she started the shower. Sasha & I made out until Kathy said the water was perfect. We stepped into the shower, Kathy followed us in and we began washing each other down. Sasha and Kathy worked together to wash Kathy's ejaculation fluid off me first -- she covered me pretty well -- as well as the excess cum off my cock. They then scrubbed me down with soap and shampoo, rinsing me off afterward. As Kathy & I teamed up to wash Sasha down, I began wondering again how they would like the gift sets I got them; I would get my answer after we dried off.

Once Sasha & I washed Kathy down thoroughly, we rinsed off, shut the shower off and dried off. After I was dry, I stepped back into the bedroom, where I put a fresh set of underwear & my pajamas. The girls returned, still naked, after a few minutes and I said:

"Hey, girls, what's the point of being naked when you got these to wear?" as I handed them their presents. They opened them and I took in the looks of sheer joy on their faces as they saw their lingerie sets.

"These are so cute," Kathy exclaimed and she put her new undies on. Sasha followed suit and looked in the mirror. She told me she loved how the panties exposed enough of her butt without being a thong.

"I can't wear thongs," she said, "they make my butthole itch." We all laughed as the girls hugged me and thanked me for the sets. I then had them open their PJ sets, which they loved too. "These are so soft and cuddly," Sasha said, "especially on my tummy." Kathy concurred:

"Yeah, they feel like I put on a hug from you sweetie. I think we'll sleep soundly tonight." As all three of us were tired out from our threesome, so we decided to hit the hey. Sasha climbed into bed and held the blanket up for me & Kathy to climb in. Under the covers, the girls wrapped their arms around me and we began whispering to each other.

"You did us good this Valentine's Day," Sasha whispered in my ear, "We got you one present -- the Rolex -- but you got each of us two presents." She then told Kathy: "We'll have to outdo him next year, Kath."

"Agreed," Kathy replied. Hearing this, I knew the girls were just as satisfied with me now as they were when we first met a few months earlier. As I was facing Kathy, she took my hand and had me run my fingers over her pajamas. "Feel how soft they are, babe?"

"Yes I do," I told her, "I just wanna cuddle up to them."

"Well, what are you waiting for," Kathy replied, pulling my head onto her boobs and whispering: "sleep tight" into my ear Sasha then snuggled right up against me, kissed my ear and had Kathy kiss my lips. I kissed both girls good night and we drifted off to sleep. That night, I had the same dream I had the first night we slept together, where the girls and I floated through a cloudy sky, white in color but soft and pink in feel. This time, though, I sang The Monkees' hit song "Daydream Believer" to the girls at one point, with lyrics tweaked to reflect our sleeping arrangement, the opening lines being my favorite:

"I could hide 'neath the sheets with my two girls as we sleep. The six o'clock alarm would never ring."

But then, just like in the song, I was awoken by the six o'clock alarm. Kathy opened her eyes too and we saw Sasha shut the alarm off. "Time to get ready, sweetie," she told me.

"I know," I said with a groan, as I knew her and I both had classes that day. We got up, got dressed, and got ready. I noticed Sasha kept the underwear I gave her the previous night. "You're gonna wear them today?" I asked.

"Of course I am, that's what underwear is for," she said.

"Then I guess I better wear this," I said as I took the Submariner out of its box and put it on my wrist.

"Yeah, you'll be the envy of the campus," Sasha said, "just keep an eye on it." Once we were ready, we noticed Kathy had fallen back asleep, looking lonely in the bed. So Sasha and I gave her 'CareBear' (the large teddy bear one of us would cuddle with when the other two weren't around) gave her kisses goodbye and left the house. On-campus, l got so many compliments on my watch, from classmates of mine and members of the football team (who barely acknowledged me before) to my old dormmates and even my English professor, who showed me his Rolex Sea-Dweller.

"Welcome to the Rolex club," he enthused. "How'd you get yours?" I felt telling him "my girlfriend got me it for Valentine's Day" would be the right answer; he thought I was still single for one. So I told him I inherited it from my grandfather; a play on how Sasha & Kathy bought it. My professor said my grandfather had a great taste: "I must admit: it's nicer than mine." Just as Sasha said, I was the envy of the campus and with the mutual back-&-forth over, I settled into English class. As the day went on, I was still feeling the ecstasy from the night before; little did I know what was in store when I got home.

I got home from classes first and relaxed in front of the TV until Kathy got home from work. She practically pounced on me from behind and wrestled me to the floor.

"Well Kathy," I said, "there has to be a less painful way of saying "Hi honey, I'm home.'"

"Sorry, babe," she replied, "I just feel the extra movement from these panties. I love them, and Sasha loves hers too."

"She sure does, she told me this morning," I said. The two of us studied for midterms -- which were right around the corner for both our schools -- as we waited for Sasha to get home. When she did, she hugged us and thanked me again for the undies:

"They're so comfy, it feels like I'm not wearing them at all," she said. Kathy & I laughed and we ordered dinner. Over dinner, Kathy said she heard from a colleague that a small ski resort was having a Valentine's Weekend special that weekend. She showed us a printout of the resort's website, which had a title that said: "Was Valentine's Day busy for you and your lover? Come on down for a romantic weekend!"

Kathy then told Sasha and me: "Since Valentine's Day was on a weekday this year, I thought we could go away for a romantic weekend. Especially since none of us have classes or work next Monday." Sasha & my eyes lit up at this idea; I asked Kathy if there was any reservation to be made. She replied: "I made it today during my lunch break. All you guys have to do is count the days and pack your bags Friday night." Thrilled at our weekend plans, Kathy, Sasha & I went on with the rest of the week in anticipation. When Friday came, we packed our bags after class/work, Sasha set the alarm and we went to bed; I barely slept that night, on account of how excited I was for what the following 48 hours would bring.

The next morning, we set off for the resort. Sasha and I kept thanking Kathy for setting up the weekend on the 45-minute drive. When we arrived at the lodge, I was in awe at the beauty of the setting: a large cabin-like building surrounded by white snow and flanked by mountains with ski runs. No skiers were out as we had arrived at night and skiing was shut down for the time, but that didn't matter to us. We walked inside and checked in at the front desk. The front desk agent noticed we were a party fo three and remarked: "Oh I see, a two-for-one special. Well, you three enjoy your stay."

"Oh, we sure will," I said as we left to find our room. We reached our room after a short ride in the elevator and took in the sight of it. The bedroom had a heart-shaped, queen size bed, covered with red velvet sheets and attached bathroom with a large jacuzzi tub. The room also had mood lights, a thermostat and a stereo, all remote-controlled, as to not ruin the moment by getting up to adjust something. After dropping our bags, we tried the tub without water to see if it could hold all three of us and it did, with room for maybe two more; but Kathy suggested we not go overboard. As Sasha and I unpacked, we heard Kathy turn the water on; we smiled at each other knowing what awaited us.

After a few minutes, Kathy came into the bedroom completely naked and said: "Water's perfect, who will join me?" Sasha and I immediately said we would and began stripping ourselves. Once all three of us were naked, we grabbed towels for later and ventured into the bathroom, where we saw the full tub. Kathy then surprised us with a bottle of champagne, three glasses and a bottle of bubble bath.

Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
121 Followers
12