My Two Girlfriends: Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good choice, girl," Sasha said. "The last time we had a bubble bath together was back in October."

Kathy told us: "Let's get in, the bottle says 'add to water after occupants are immersed.'" Without hesitation, Sasha & I climbed into the tub and Kathy followed us. We carefully sat down in the water, feeling the warm temperature envelope our naked bodies. Using the cap's built-in measuring cup, Kathy then measured out the bubble bath and poured it into the water. As the bubbles built up, Kathy poured the champagne and handed Sasha & me our glasses. Champagne in hand, Kathy then proposed a toast:

"To a proper Valentine's Day, even a few days after Valentine's Day." We clinked our glasses to Kathy's toast and we began sipping. I felt as though I was on Cloud 9 by this time: butt-naked in a warm bubble bath, sitting in between my two beloved girlfriends. Because I knew how lucky I was, I wanted to tell Sasha & Kathy how I felt.

"You know girls," I started, "I have to be honest: this is the first Valentine's Day I've spent with someone. My last girlfriend and I broke up last January, before Valentine's Day, and all my previous girlfriends were back in middle & high school, so our parents accompanied us on dates. I never knew a true Valentine's Day with someone I loved before, but now I do. So thank you so much for letting me know what it's like, girls."

"That's deep, honey," said Sasha, "Kathy and I spent one Valentine's Day together and planned to do the same with our previous boyfriend, but he left us about a month before we met you." Kathy then began talking, but she wasn't making sense -- maybe the champagne was getting to her -- so Sasha pulled her out of that mess: "I think Kathy means her and I are extremely lucky to have you in our lives."

"Yes, that's what I meant," Kathy chimed in, "we love you babe and we hope you love us back," I told the girls I loved them both with all my heart, but wanted to find a way I could prove it to them; I would prove it the following night. But let's not get ahead of ourselves; back to the first night. Once all the champagne was drunk, Sasha, Kathy & I shared some loving kisses amongst the bubbles and eventually decided to go to bed. Kathy drained the tub, turned on the shower, and washed the bubbles off of us. We then dried off and put on our PJs -- Sasha & Kathy wore the PJs I got them of course.

The girls had me get into bed first, tucked me in, and took their positions: Sasha on my right, Kathy on my left. Sasha took the remote for the lights and tried to turn them off, but she turned on the stereo, which began playing Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On." Embarrassed, Sasha handed the remote to Kathy, who turned the stereo & the lights off and adjusted the temperature to our preferred setting: 76º F (24º C.) With that, Sasha & Kathy put their arms around me and we began sinking into the bed together. We were asleep before any of us knew it and I had the same dream I had on Valentine's Night where we were floating through the sky and I was singing the altered version of "Daydream Believer."

The next morning, we rose from the velvet sheets, which were statically clung to us. After peeling them off, we got dressed and went to brunch. The dining room had a huge buffet lined up, so I grabbed plates for the three of us as we waited on line. I got eggs benedict (my favorite) while Sasha got an omelet and Kathy got scrambled eggs, but we all got bacon, sausage, and pancakes to share. Once we sat down, a waitress brought us water and took our drink orders: mimosas for me and Sasha & a bellini for Kathy. Once our drinks arrived, we toasted to a good breakfast and dug in, feeding each other so we all had a taste of everything. As breakfast was winding down, I asked Sasha & Kathy what we could do. Neither girl had any idea, but the couple sitting to our right did.

"There are an indoor pool and a spa down that way," the wife told us, "those can eat the hours up." Just like that, we had our afternoon plans: we would go for a swim and then go for a full spa treatment; a massage, sauna, etc. But then I remembered none of us brought bathing suits, but the husband told me they had complimentary suits -- for men & women -- available. He also told us that he & his wife were gonna play pool volleyball and the three of us were more than welcome to join their team; Sasha, Kathy & I readily agreed. Once brunch had been consumed, the three of us told our new friends we would meet them at the pool in a half-hour. In the meantime, Kathy gave us some pool volleyball tips; she played in high school:

"The most important thing is to not let the ball hit the net or go under it," she said, "just like land or beach volleyball." Kathy also told Sasha -- who had a heavier hand than either os us -- to ease up when she would hit a spike: "We don't want you breaking anyone's nose, Sasha. Don't be Ben Stiller in 'Meet the Parents.'" Sasha got a laugh out of that and promised to watch her strength. The next thing I know, we were in the locker, changing into our complimentary bathing suits. At the pool, we met with Paul & Terry -- the couple we met over brunch -- and got ready for the game. The game got underway soon after, but the other team was a worthy opponent; I could tell at least some of them played volleyball regularly.

After a half-hour, the game was over. The other team won, but we all still had a good time, which I think is what sports are really all about (unless you got money on one team, but that's another story.) Kathy, Sasha and I got out of the pool, showered, got into our towels and went for our massage. My masseuse got to work on my back, remarking I was so tense: "Even your knots have knots!" I thought that was likely due to the stress I was feeling for my upcoming midterm exams, but he lavender oil he used helped untie those knotted knots. After my massage, I joined Kathy & Sasha as well as a few others at the sauna.

Knowing we all had to be naked for the sauna, I was concerned about being naked with a bunch of strangers, and Kathy seemed to share my apprehension. Still, we went with the flow, went into the sauna, took off our towels and sat down. I took a corner seat while Sasha & Kathy sat next to me. A boyfriend-girlfriend couple sat down beside us and everyone else sat wherever they could find. Before long, we were sweating all the impurities out of our bodies and chatting. The couple sitting with Sasha, Kathy and me struck up a conversation about traffic in their area, to which I added:

"Wait until you drive around our territory; nothing but lead-foots in souped-up sports cars and inconsiderate tools in Teslas or Priuses everywhere, on rough pavement all the while." They started laughing and Sahsa told them not to laugh:

"The struggle is real," she said, "I wanna give up driving sometimes." After about 45 minutes, the sauna was over and we were let out to hit the shower. On our way, Sasha told Kathy & I about our plans for that night: "Why don't we go to a local club tonight?" she asked.

"Is there a club nearby?" I asked.

"Yeah, onsite," Sasha said. "I saw the one bar converts into a club on weekends." Kathy & I agreed to a fun night and the three of us went to wash up. Thoughts of us lighting up the dance floor raced through my mind as I showered, and I knew that night would be one to remember. After showering, I met up with Sasha & Kathy and we went for lunch at a nearby diner. As we ate, Sasha thanked Kathy for booking this weekend getaway.

"This trip is just what we needed, Kath," she said, "Valentine's Day demands a getaway with the one (or ones) you love." Kathy & I couldn't agree more and after lunch, we got an ice cream sundae to share. Once the sundae had been consumed, I paid the tab -- despite Kathy insisting she would -- and we went back to the resort to rest up for the night ahead. Around 7:30 PM, the three of us got dressed and headed out to the bar, which by now looked like a convincing club: bouncers in the door, lights fashing, dance music pumping, etc. The doorman carded us and let us in, where we saw the two-floor building in full swing. What was usually the dining room had been converted into a dance floor, complete with a DJ booth in one corner. The usual bar was still in place and the bartenders were slinging drinks like it was the Old West.

Kathy, Sasha & I walked up to the bar to order drinks and as we waited, we overheard from a waitress about the dance contest that was coming up at 9 PM. As I had a tie on, I reminded the girls about our signature move: the "Take Control," where one or both of the girls grab my tie and pull me towards them in a provocative way.

"That would be a shoo-in to win," Sasha said.

"It sure would," I replied, "should we practice off to the side until 9?" The girls agreed, so when we got our drinks, we found an empty area so Sasha & Kathy could practice taking control of me. This went on for the better part of an hour or so and before long, the DJ announced the dance contest. We made our way to the dance floor and lined up beside all the other couples ready to showcase their dance skills. We watched as numerous couples danced. Some looked like they could win "So, You Think You Can Dance?", some just slow-danced like they did at prom, and one couple looked like a drunk aunt & uncle dancing at a wedding (sorry for that visual.)

Finally, it was our turn and we stepped onto the dance floor, forming a triangle with me in front of both Sasha and Kathy. Once the music started, I took both girls' hands and we started by dancing like many of the other couples had before. Then I told Kathy to take control. She took my tie and slowly pulled me close to her, then passed me (still by the tie) top Sasha, who repeated the process. Just as we thought, the girls taking control of me was an attention-getter: all the girls in the crowd were watching in awe, while all the guys were hooting and hollering as if they were at a fully nude strip club. I finished our routine by taking Sasha & Kathy by their arms, twirling them and then pulling them right up to me right as the music stopped; the applause was deafening.

Needless to say, the three of us won the dance contest and we got our picture taken for the bar's "Best Dancers" wall. After the contest, Sasha said she was tuckered out from dancing and suggested we relax over our own last call (one more drink before we left.) As Kathy & I were getting tired too, we said that was a good idea and Sasha ordered three Bailey's on the rocks for us. Bailey's is the perfect nightcap; sets you up for bedtime perfectly. As we sipped our liquid desserts, I remembered I wanted to prove my love to Sasha & Kathy that night and thought to myself how I would do so. As Sasha paid our bar tab and we left, I had an idea: go down on the girls that night.

I wondered if the girls were in the mood for sex tonight because if they weren't, I'd have to wait for another chance. When we got back to our room, however, they answered that question for me when they threw me on the bed and began taking my clothes off. Once I was down to my underwear, I stopped Sasha & Kathy and told them my proposition.

"Hey girls, remember I said I wanted to prove my love to both of you in the tub last night?" I asked.

"Yes," both girls replied.

"Well, I think I have the perfect way to prove my love," I sad, "what if I went down on both of you tonight?" There were about 30 seconds of silence first, but then Sasha broke the silence:

"Who do you wanna start with?" she asked as she took her dress off.

"How about Kathy?" I replied, "I started with her Valentine's night..." and then Sasha filled in the rest:

"Okay, so you'll be in familiar territory," she said, "I understand." We got a little laugh out of that and without hesitation, Kathy took off her dress and panties. She then laid down on the bed and had me get into position between her legs.

"Eat up whenever you're ready, babe," she said. I licked my lips, leaned in and gently took hold of Kathy's pussy lips with my lips over my teeth (pro tip: do this when you go down on your girl; your teeth will only hurt her, and not so good as John Mellencamp put it.) Anyway, once I had Kathy in my mouth, I caressed her clit and pussy with my tongue, while Sasha rubbed herself through her panties as she watched. From her moaning, I knew the ecstasy was rising more & more as time went on. Finally, for the coup-de-gras, I stuck my tongue in Kathy's vagina as deep as I could. The feeling of the inside walls of Kathy's vag on my tongue was like nothing I felt before.

I could've kept my tongue inside her for an hour, but then I heard a familiar sound: Kathy's gasping. "Stand back, honey," she moaned, "it's cumming!" I took her advice and got out of the way just as she ejaculated onto the sheets. "Phew, that was intense," said Kathy.

"Yeah, good thing we have extra sheets in the closet," Sasha replied as she looked at me. "Okay, my turn babe."

I told her: "Well, come one down," and she took Kathy's place on the bed. I removed Sasha's panties and began to eat her out just as I had Kathy. Sasha was in just as much ecstasy as Kathy was and she climaxed just as intensely too.

"Well, that's just what I needed, honey," she told me after I was done; Kathy agreed, telling me my tongue was spectacular in her pussy. I knew those words were genuine and the girls weren't just stroking my ego. I thought we would hit the shower or maybe take another soak in the jacuzzi, but Sasha & Kathy had something else in mind for me. Sasha took off my underwear as I stood up from my position for the past 45 minutes or so. "Now, it's your turn babe, you ready for us?" she said.

"Only if you both really are down to suck me?" I replied.

"Of course we're down," Sasha said.

"You went down to prove your love for us," Kathy added, "we might as well return the favor." With that, I told the girls I was ready and Kathy began stroking me, saying she would suck my cock first while Sasha teabagged me, and then the girls would switch positions after say 10 minutes. Kathy then wrapped her lips around my cock once it was hard enough as Sasha carefully caressed my balls in her mouth. Ten minutes passed with me getting more & more aroused and the girls switched positions as planned. As Lil' Wayne put it, Sasha licked me like a lollipop before sucking me and Kathy did some fancy lip work on my balls.

I loved the feeling of both girls sucking me off, especially the times both girls poked my urethra with their tongues; ugh, that feels so good! Soon enough, I felt I was about to cum and told the girls to let go of me. Both of them stroked me hard until I finally shot my load about three feet (one meter) into the air. My cum got on Sasha's stomach and that necessitated a shower, so she went to turn the water on. "That was fun, babe," Kathy told me as Sasha was getting the shower ready. "Our last boyfriend couldn't come close to how well your mouth performs." Sasha then told us the shower was ready, so I removed Kathy's bra and we stepped into the shower to wash off.

As we washed off, I wondered if I proved my love enough to both girls and asked them: "So girls, do you believe I love you both?" Under the running water, the girls took each of my hands and pulled me closer to them than they had on the dance floor a couple of hours earlier.

"We sure do now," Sasha gently said in my ear, "and do you believe we both love you in return?"

"I do, you both genuinely care about me," I said. Kathy then hugged me and Sasha wrapped her arms around both of us. That's when Kathy told us something extra personal:

"You know guys, I see oral sex as the ultimate way of proving your love to your special someone (or someones.) Going down is like saying: 'I only love and care about you, no one else. I hope you feel the same about me.'" Hearing this from Kathy alleviated my worries about proving my love to the girls and we finished our shower with my new-found confidence radiating onto Sasha & Kathy. Once nice & clean, we dried off and traded some tender kisses. I then put on my PJs and brought the girls their panties & PJs as they dried their hair. Once PJed up, we turned in for the night, sleeping soundly again.

That was the best night's sleep I had since the first night the three of us spent together five months earlier. The next morning, I awoke still safe in both girls' arms. Kathy opened her eyes and gently woke Sasha, saying: "Good morning, guys." Sasha helped us out of bed and we got ready for Sunday brunch. When we left the room, Sasha took me by my right hand, Kathy took my left, and led me downstairs. As we ate, Kathy suggested we have a more relaxed day so we'd be rested for the drive home the following day. Sasha & I were down for that and asked Kathy if she had anything in mind.

"Maybe we can relax in the lodge, sip some hot chocolate," Kathy said, "or do some sledding for an hour or so." Sasha & I chose the latter, so Kathy took us to rent some sleds. When the rental agent told us all the single-person sleds had already been rented, Kathy rented sled large enough for all three of us to fit on. We then hit the sledding hill beside the mountain the skiers were blazing down. We sledded with all the other sledders for at least a few hours, and even won a race between us & another couple, before going back in for the night. That night, we went to dinner again and enjoyed one more soak in the jacuzzi tub. In the tub, Sasha & I again thanked Kathy for setting up our first Valentine's Day getaway.

"This was such a success," I said, "it makes me wonder what you have in store for next Valentine's Day, Kathy."

"You'll just have to wait & see," Kathy replied. After our soak, we washed off in the shower and got into our PJs for bed. Sasha then came to me with a proposition:

"How about Kathy sleeps in between us tonight honey?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I agreed, "she should be the center of attention for planning a great romantic weekend for us." We told Kathy she got the middle spot for the night and she was over the moon, so Sasha got into bed and held the sheets up. Kathy crawled into the middle position and I slipped into bed behind her. We shut the lights and spoke softly for a few minutes. Sasha & I wrapped our arms around Kathy and she kissed us both goodnight as our eyes began to close; we slept so deeply that night, we probably would've slept the whole day away... if Sasha hadn't set the alarm for us. Of course, all good things must come to an end, so we packed our bags and left the resort at checkout time.

On the drive home, I confided to the girls that this was possibly the best Valentine's Day I ever had... even though it was also my first true one; one you spend with your special someone. "And it's all thanks to you, Kathy," I said, "I never would've thought of planning something like this. I guess I gotta practice spontaneous romance for next year." Kathy & Sasha got a little laugh out of that and said they were sure I'd come up with something nice for the following Valentine's Day. Back at home, we unpacked and decided to order pizza. But we couldn't idle for long: midterms were coming up and that meant we all had to begin cramming ASAP. That's a long story in of itself, so I'll cut to the chase: we all got passing grades and Sasha had planned another surprise; for after midterms, comes spring break.

12