My Two Wives

Story Info
Part three of best friend meets my new husband.
5.5k words
4.67
9.8k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
383 Followers

Author's Note: The Story continues from Trent's point of view.

MASTER BEDROOM- MORNING

I have always been a deep sleeper and when I wake up it always takes me a minute to regain my senses. I was awoken by a moist feeling on my dick and I realized someone was giving me a blowjob.

"Oh Jess," I moan, "So nice!"

I looked down to see a head bobbing under the covers. Then I looked to my left to see Jessica still sound asleep. I pulled down the covers and said, "Oh Hi Nicole!" She paused for a second to lock eyes with me and smiled. Well, she smiled as much as one can with a dick in her mouth. Then she refocused and was blowing me again.

How did I get so lucky? I met the most beautiful woman in a bar and we ended up getting married. I describe her as beautiful, but her beauty might be fifth on the list of my favorite things about her. This girl is fun! Our relationship started with our love of making bets. She has an incredible sense of humor and she also has a bit of a dominant side. I certainly like to be in charge but letting her have a power trip every once in a while is fun too.

One of the most fun things she introduced into our relationship was her best friend Nick. They grew up together and talked all the time, but I always sensed there was something off. She invited him out to see her and meet me. What started out as one of our playful bets turned into a life changer for all of us. I wasn't really serious when I said I would seduce him to prove a point to her, but she took my words and ran with them. All of a sudden we had a bet. Was I crazy about fucking a dude? Not really. I didn't even want to kiss a dude, but I definitely didn't want to lose a bet to my wife.

He was a cool guy and I thought we could end up being good friends. I tried to call off the bet, but when Jess kept taunting me about losing, I was all in. I started to work my magic that night and ended up having my first kiss with a guy, ever. It was a little weird, but he was actually a good kisser, and I was going to do anything to win the bet. When I told her about the progress I made, her dominant side completely came out. She liked to be a bit controlling with me, as are most wives, but I could tell she would be able to totally manipulate him into doing whatever she wanted.

I was right, because soon she had him dressing in her lingerie and having us call him Nicole while I fucked his brains out. From that point I didn't think of him as a dude any more, in my mind, she was a chick. That started a slippery slope where Nick became Nicole full time. She moved in with us and we convinced her to marry me in Vegas and be my second wife. While all of this had been going on, I had gotten Jess pregnant. We were so happy to be adding to our family and Jess said having Nicole around would be a great help for both of us.

"Ohhhh, that's it baby," I yelled out as Nicole took me into her throat. I have no idea how she got so good at this so quickly. It's only been a week since we got back from Vegas and her blowjobs seem to be getting better each morning.

My scream had woken Jess. She took a look around the room and realized what all the commotion was. She rolled onto her side and started to kiss me. We were making out while Nicole was deep throating me. Seriously, how did I get so lucky? I was enjoying time with both of my wives and I hadn't even gotten out of bed yet!

I was about to cum and Nicole sensed it too because she started sucking harder. I came like a fire hose down her throat. I was cumming so hard I had to stop kissing Jess because it was getting hard to breathe. Nicole stopped sucking and said "Good morning, husband!" Then she got up and walked back to her room.

"I see MY husband enjoyed himself this morning," Jess said.

"Yeah," I said, "Sorry I woke you. I guess there's a first time for everything."

"That's ok, I was kinda awake anyway, but if she's gonna keep doing that every morning, try to keep it down," she said smiling.

"I'll try my best," I said, "I have no idea how she got so good at giving head so quickly."

"I didn't tell you this, but before she moved in I talked her into watching blowjob videos and practicing on her dildo," she said.

"You tricky girl," I said.

"I love her to death, but I also have her wrapped around my finger. Look what I've gotten her to do so far," she said.

"I have to give you credit. You finally have a best friend to do all those girly things with, and we have a sexual plaything that will do anything for us," I said.

"And that's why I made sure she's amazing at blowjobs already," she said, "So I wouldn't have to worry about them."

"Hey," I said playfully, "You can't neglect your wifely duties!"

"Don't worry, I'll still take care of you every once in a while, but she's gonna be so good at it, you might not miss mine," she said winking.

"I love you," I said and kissed her.

"I love you too," she said.

LIVING ROOM -- AFTERNOON

Jess went to run some errands which was fine with Nicole and I because there was a baseball game we wanted to watch. I sat on the couch while Nicole worked on her housewife skills. She put together a couple platters of snacks and even found a small cooler in the garage for drinks. She still drank beer like one of the guys, but she was wearing a cute dress with her ample tits hanging out and her face fully made up.

It was the 3rd inning and we had our share of food and drinks. She sat back on the couch and started to rub my crotch through my shorts. I turned my head to look at her and she gave me a deep tongue kiss. As we were kissing she unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down a bit along with my boxers. She sat down on my lap with the skirt of her dress draped over me. I felt her cheeks pressing against me and I realized she hadn't been wearing panties this whole time.

She sat still while we watched the game together. I was tempted to be the aggressor, but since she started, I let her take control. At a commercial break she leaned back a bit and rested her neck next to my mouth. That was good enough for me and I started kissing her neck while she rubbed her bare ass along my dick. It didn't take long for me to get hard and she lifted herself up. I put my hands on her hips as she reached underneath her skirt to position me at her entrance. I lowered her down but she pretty much took the initiative on her own. She took me all very easily until she was sitting on my thighs. I assumed she wanted to fuck, but she wasn't moving. We had discussed reverse cowgirl while we watched a game, like we had done during our wedding weekend, but she was taking the watching the game part seriously. So I let go of her hips, leaned back and we watched the game with my dick shoved all the way up her ass.

She was into the game too, calling some ball and strikes and even yelling at the umpire. It was cute when she was getting aggravated because it made her squeeze her asshole, which felt great. At the next commercial she lifted herself up and started riding me. I was getting into it, but when the game came back she sat all the way back down and stopped moving. How did she have so much self control already? She's only been getting fucked for a short period of time and she's been insatiable. To be able to stop and pay attention to a baseball game was impressive.

At the next commercial she started riding me again. This time I wanted it to continue, so I lowered the straps off her shoulders to expose her massive boobs. I rubbed her nipples and she leaned back so I could kiss her neck again while she was riding. We were both so into it that we missed the next inning.

We were going at it pretty hard until we heard the garage open. Nicole stopped moving, leaned forward and put the top of her dress back on. Before I could ask her why, Jessica walked in and said, "Hi guys."

"Hi," Nicole and I said.

Jess put some things away while Nicole sat still in my lap. Jess came over and sat in the recliner. She reached for a beer in the cooler and took some pretzels.

"Good game so far?" Jess asked, not noticing.

"Yeah," I said, "We're hoping they can hold on to the lead.

"Are you enjoying the game Nicole," Jess asked.

Before she could respond I pulsed my dick and Nicole said, "Yessss."

Finally realizing what was happening, Jess asked, "Oh My God Nicole, is he inside of you right now?"

I grabbed Nicole's hips and lifted her up a bit before slamming her back down. "Yeahhhhhhh!" Nicole screamed.

"This was another thing we discussed during our wedding night. We had so much fun watching the Lakers game together while she was riding me, that we decided to watch games at home that way too," I said.

"So you've been fucking the whole time I was out?" Jess asked.

"Not the whole time," Nicole said, "Most of the time I've just been sitting here enjoying the game."

"While he was inside of you?" Jess asked.

"Yep," Nicole said.

Jess got up and kissed Nicole on the forehead. "I'm so glad you're here my beautiful best friend, there's no way I could do that for so long."

"So you're ok with us doing this?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? You finally have someone to watch sports with and I don't have to pretend I like it anymore. If she wants to fuck you while you watch, go for it!" Jess said.

"Thanks sweetie," Nicole said. "I am getting a little tired of just sitting though." Nicole lowered her shoulder straps to take her tits out right in Jessica's face. Jess kissed her nipple and took one into her mouth for second. "Jess you're blocking the screen!" Nicole yelled.

Jessica laughed and said, "I guess there's still some Nick in there."

"Nope," Nicole said, "Would he do this?"

She put her hands on my thighs, pressed down to lift herself up and then slammed herself back down. She leaned back to kiss me while I rubbed her tits and she rode me as fast and as hard as she could. I was shooting my load within seconds and the pressure on her prostate made her orgasm too. We were both breathing heavily as she pulled me out.

"Proved me wrong again," Jess said giggling.

Nicole excused herself and Jess sat down next to me on the couch while I buttoned up.

"That was new," Jess said.

"Yeah, I mean we did it in the hotel room this way too, but that was fast compared to this. I can't believe she was content to just sit there motionless on my dick," I said.

"Well, she has kept in the butt plug pretty much 24/7, so I guess she's comfortable with something up there," Jess said.

"She's certainly taken to being fucked in the ass really well," I said, "Are you positive she never did it in the past?"

"I mean, I'm not positive, but she's been my best friend forever and as far as I know there haven't been any secrets between us. I can ask if you really want to know," Jess said.

"No, don't make her uncomfortable," I said, "She seems to be happy with her new life."

"Has she mentioned the cage to you at all?" Jess asked.

"No," I said, "When we started fucking I noticed her reaching for it, but the last couple times, including just now, she hasn't"

"Good," Jess said, "I thought after my 'forgot the key at home' ruse she would have been begging me to take it off the second we got home from Vegas. Now a week has gone by and she hasn't said anything. I even started calling it her clit while we were in Vegas."

"Her clit, I like that, I'll make sure to refer to it as that if she brings it up," I said.

"I will keep calling it that too," Jess said, "Let's try and make the name stick. I also moved the key from my nightstand and buried it in the back of the safe. In case it comes up again I can do the whole 'can't find the key" act."

Nicole came back in the room and as she was sitting on the couch I said, "Um..."

She interrupted me and said, "Don't worry, I cleaned up and put my plug in."

"Good girl," Jess said.

We each took another beer and finished the game together.

BACKYARD -- AFTERNOON

It was still pretty early so we decided to spend the rest of the afternoon out by the pool. Jess and Nicole put on their bikinis and I put on a pair of board shorts. The girls decided to get some sun first while I played basketball in the pool. They must have been getting too hot and I saw them walking towards the pool. Nicole went into a full sprint yelling "Cannonball" and jumping into the pool.

Jess and I were hysterically laughing and Nicole came back up from underwater. This was her first time jumping into a pool wearing a bikini and those huge balloons attached to her chest. As soon as she hit the water her bikini top went flying off and she was topless in the pool. She finally looked down to see what we were laughing at, and once she saw, she was laughing too. I had retrieved the bikini top and put it in the pocket of my swim trunks.

"Ok, you two, you've had your laugh," Nicole said, "Where's my top?"

"Haven't seen it," I said.

"Yeah, I guess you have to find it," Jess said laughing.

"Oh, it's like that," Nicole said laughing, "You'll see what happens."

Nicole swam towards up and best as she could. I noticed she was laboring a bit, again not used to huge weight on her chest. She reached us and said "Come on guys, where is it?"

"I'm just enjoying the view," I said pointing to her breasts.

"Me too," Jess said.

Jess started to backup and I pulled Nicole's bikini top out of my pocket. I threw it over Nicole's head to Jess and we were playing a game of monkey in the middle. We were all laughing and splashing while Nicole was going back and forth with her boobs bouncing all around. Nicole started to slow down because she was getting tired. When Jess threw the bikini to me, Nicole didn't turn around to come back towards me. She pretty much attacked Jessica and started to kiss her while reaching behind her to untie her bikini top. Nicole pulled it off of Jess and threw it out of the pool.

"Now we're even!" Nicole said laughing.

Both of my girls were now topless in my pool and all I could do was smile.

Nicole started to swim away and Jess grabbed her foot, "You don't get to kiss me like that and leave me hanging," Jess said.

Jess pulled down her bikini bottoms and threw them out of the pool. She kissed Nicole and they made out while they moved towards the steps. Jess sat on the top step and spread her legs.

"You took care of your husband twice today so far," Jess said, "Now it's time to take care of your Girlfriend."

Nicole didn't hesitate, putting her hands on Jess' thighs and licking her clit. Jess threw her head back and was exhaling short fast breaths. I just sat by and watched my two wives go at it. Nicole lifted one had and started to finger Jess while continuing to lick her clit. I hadn't seen this so up close and personal before and it was amazing. I got hard and was stroking myself in my trunks. Jess saw me out of the corner of her eye and in between moans told me to stop save that for her for later. Nicole inserted a second finger and the pressure plus the attention on her clit made Jess explode in orgasm.

It was safe to say we had an awesome afternoon by the pool!

KITCHEN -- EVENING

I barbecued dinner and we ate together in the kitchen.

"What's the plan for the rest of the night?" Nicole asked.

"I was thinking that you two have been spending a lot of time together and tonight would be just a me an Trent night," Jess said.

"Oh," Nicole said sounding a little upset.

"I don't know how I'm going to be feeling once the baby starts to grow, so I'd like to spend as much time with him as I can before I get huge." Jess said.

"That makes sense," Nicole said quietly.

"Don't be upset Nicole," I said, "We will both always have time for you and now that baseball season is in full swing there's gonna be plenty of games for just you and me to watch together."

"Oh I know," Nicole said, "It's just that this will be the first night since I've been with you guys that I'll be spending alone."

"Oh sweetie," Jess said.

"It's ok," Nicole said, "I agreed to spend the rest of my life with you two and of course there's gonna be nights where I'm alone. Shoot I used to spend plenty of nights alone before."

"It'll be fine," Jess said, "Sometimes it's nice to spend some time alone anyway. I'm excited to have some time to myself while you two watch sports."

"You're right Jess, I love you," Nicole said.

"I love you too," Jess said.

MASTER BEDROOM -- EVENING

Jess was all over me when we walked into our bedroom. She was kissing me hard and shoved her tongue down my throat. It's been a while since she's been so aggressive and I was totally into it.

"I am so horny right now babe," she said.

"I can see that," I said.

"I don't know if it's watching you get blown this morning, watching her ride you on the couch, all that fun we had in the pool, these pregnancy hormones or a combination of them all, but I want you so bad," she said.

"You know I'm always here for you," I said.

"Of course," she said, "It's just been so long since you and I were alone together and keep worrying about what's gonna happen as my pregnancy progresses."

"Oh my love," I said, "Don't worry, nothing is going to change. I promise. Now I want you to lie back and let me take care of my beautiful wife."

We both stripped down and got on the bed. I kissed her again before making my way down her body. I kissed her neck while rubbing her breasts with my hands. I started a trail of kisses, intentionally missing her nipples and making her squirm in anticipation. When I finally went for her nipple I opened my mouth and sucked on the left one while I pinched the right. Then I switched. She always enjoyed foreplay and tonight was no exception. She already told me she was horny, so I was going to take my time until she was begging for more. I continued kissing down her body while both hands massaged her breasts. I reached her belly button where I noticed for the first time that she had a tiny baby bump. I smiled thinking about what we made together and how excited I was to be a father.

I kissed my way down to her pussy. She always kept herself shaved, which was a bonus for me, especially if she wanted me to please her this way. I moved my hands to her thighs and kissed all around her clit, intentionally missing it. I don't know if she realized what I was doing, or she was just so desperate for me to touch it, but she sat up and grabbed the back of my head to position it correctly. I didn't feel like torturing her anymore and I gave her a big long lick. She screamed out "Finally!" A friend told me recently that he would spell out his girl's name with his tongue and he never heard her scream so loud. I put her feet on the bed so that her knees were bent and I went to work.

J: Was an excellent letter to start with, as it covered her entire pussy. Licking down the right side and swirling to the left, while coming back up and dotting the letter by pressing my tongue against her clit.

E: I traced down from her clit to her hole, then licking my way up with three long, back-and-forth, ending at her clit again. At this point, her legs started shaking, so I knew I was doing a good job.

S: I stayed on her clit and made a swirling motion ending at the bottom of her vagina.

S: For the second S I repeated the same motion in reverse.

I: This was the simplest of the letters so used it to penetrate her for the first time, as deep as my tongue could get. This made her put her hand on the back of my head again and pulled me in tight. When she loosened her grip a bit, I raised up to dot the I on her clit as her legs started shaking again.

C: I could tell she was close so I sped up her spelling bee with a fast C ending at the bottom.

A: For the last letter I licked up towards her clit, lingering there for a second, then back down the other side, tracing her labia, followed by a quick dash across the middle. As I finished this letter, I moved my hand under her so that I had one finger pressing against her asshole and another at the entrance to her vagina, but didn't enter her.

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
383 Followers
12