My Two Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held still as she was thrashing on the bed about to climax. I gave her clit a long lick as I pressed the two fingers inside her, one in her pussy and the other in her ass. She exploded and soaked my face. I felt proud that this was the first time I've made her squirt, but wow what a weird feeling. Once her breathing returned to normal I kissed my way back up to her face and as I went to kiss her she started to giggle.

"What?" I said.

"Oh My, I can't believe I soaked your face!" she said.

"Did you realize what I did?" I asked.

"Yeah, you made me squirt," she replied.

"I spelled out J-E-S-S-I-C-A with my tongue, that's why you squirted, you must really love yourself!" I said.

"By the look of what's on your face, you must love me too!" She said, laughing.

"Oh you think it's funny, huh?" I said and leaned down to kiss her making sure she tasted herself.

"Mmmm, I really am sweet," she said giggling more. "Now it's my turn. Lie back and close your eyes. I'll be right back."

I closed my eyes and waited. I heard her coming back and quickly she was on top of me, reminding to keep my eyes closed. She grabbed both of my wrists and put them behind my head. I felt metal and heard a click. She had handcuffed me to the headboard.

I opened my eyes and said, "Jess, what the fuck?"

"You fucked my best friend today!" She said in a serious voice.

"What?!" I screamed, "You know..."

She put her hand over my mouth and winked at me. Now in a more gentle voice she said "You fucked my best friend today and now I'm gonna make you pay!"

Playing along I said, "I'm sorry, please don't hurt me."

"Oh, I'm not going to hurt you, my hot husband," she said, "I'm gonna make you scream my name so loud that you'll forget her name."

Her little game made me rock hard and she swallowed my dick in one gulp. She proceeded to bob up and down faster than she ever had before. Her blowjob continued for a while until she started licking my balls and moved down to my asshole. I was starting to get chills.

"Jess, you need to slow down," I said.

"Oh no, I said I was gonna make you scream!" She said before taking me deep in her throat again.

She was doing an amazing job and I felt myself about to cum. My dick started to swell and she pulled off.

"Um Jess?" I said.

"Did you forget already, you fucked my best friend and I'm gonna make you pay!" she said and walked into the bathroom.

I looked at my throbbing hard on, ready to blow and there was nothing I could do about it because my hands were still cuffed. She was in the bathroom for only a couple minutes, but it felt like hours. My erection was starting to weaken and I was afraid I had missed my chance to cum. Just then she came out with a wicked smile on her face.

"Did my hot husband miss me?" she said.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry, please forgive me," I said playing along.

"Since you really sound sorry, I forgive you," she said winking again.

She straddled me and sank down all the way on my re-hardening cock. She threw her head back and was riding me. I tried to lean forward to kiss her but I was held back by the cuffs. She noticed this and yelled, "Say my name!"

"Jessica!" I yelled.

"What's her name?" she asked while thrusting herself hard against me.

"I don't remember!" I yelled, still playing along.

Since I said what she was looking for, she reached up and unlocked the cuffs. Turns out they were trick handcuffs that didn't need a key. I probably could have gotten out of them on my own, but then I would have ruined her game. I grabbed her by the back of her head and started kissing her.

"Now you're gonna pay!" I said.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her down to me with my dick deep inside her. I rolled us over without leaving her. As I turned I saw Nicole standing in the doorway in a short pink nightie. Her hand was in her pink panties and it looked like she was trying to play with her clit. I turned my focus back to Jessica and I started pounding her into the mattress. I was so ramped up I didn't last long and unloaded into her womb.

"That was awesome!" she said.

"Yeah, the handcuffs were new," I said, "Maybe give me a heads up next time."

"What fun would that be?" she said, "If I wasn't pregnant already, I would be now after what you deposited in me!"

"I guess you're right," I said, "That was pretty awesome!"

"I love you babe," she said and kissed me.

"I love you too!" I said.

"I'm exhausted," she said, "I'm gonna go to sleep."

"Goodnight babe," I said, "I'm gonna take a long shower."

MASTER BEDROOM SHOWER -- EVENING

I warmed up the shower and took a seat on the bench. I just sat there and let the water cascade over me while I replayed the day in my mind. Having two wives is a lot more work than I thought. I'm exhausted. I may have to start scheduling some more time at the office just to take a break. I chuckled to myself at the thought I would prefer working to unlimited sex. I understand why they want it so much, because we are still in the Honeymoon Phase. Nicole is just discovering her new self. It seems like she wants to prove to herself that she should have been a girl all along. If tonight is any example, I think that Jessica is starting to think of this as a competition. Even though it was pretty much her idea to have Nicole here, I sense a tiny bit of jealousy. I'm going to need to make sure she knows she's number one, especially during her pregnancy when she'll be on an emotional rollercoaster. That's enough thoughts for tonight, I said to myself, I need to wash up and get to bed.

As I stood up and soaped myself up, I heard the door open and Nicole stepped in totally naked.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"I got jealous watching you guys," she said.

"Yeah, I saw you rubbing your clit in the doorway," I said.

"Unfortunately rubbing my clit doesn't do much anymore. The only way I can cum is with your dick up my ass," she said.

"We took care of that earlier on the couch," I said.

"We did, but then I heard you forgot my name, I'm here to make you remember," she said with a big grin.

"That was just a game we were play...." I said as she interrupted me. She dropped to her knees and took my limp dick into her mouth. "Ohhh," I moaned, "So sensitive."

She pulled off and said, "Do you want me to stop?"

"I'm kinda worn out," I said.

"I can stop if you want," she said, "I just wanted to get you hard so you could bend me over the bench again. Then you can fuck me until you remember my name!"

She took me in her mouth again and I groaned, "Ok, if you insist."

She did every trick in the book to get me hard. She licked my dick like a lollipop and sucked on my balls. She pressed her finger against my asshole while she swallowed my length and that did the trick. I was hard as a rock again. She stood up and leaned over the shower bench. She wiggled her ass at me with her plug inside. I pulled it out and just in case I squirted some shower gel inside her. She jumped at the cool intrusion and I laughed.

She was reaching back for my dick and I just held still to let her find it. Once she got a hold of it she held it steady and backed herself onto me until I was all the way inside her. I grabbed her hips and started to pound her. She was into it as always and was fucking me back right away.

"What's my name?" she yelled.

"I don't remember," I said, jokingly.

I held still with my hands on her hips. She pulled herself forward and thrust herself back so hard it made me take a step back. She repeated this motion a few more times.

"What's my name?" she yelled.

"Nicole!" I yelled.

"That's right my hot husband, now fuck your wife and send me to bed with a full pussy!" she said.

I smiled because that was the first time she referred to her ass as a pussy. I can't wait to tell Jess she used the words clit and pussy tonight! Back to the task at hand, though, I was tired and already came three times today. I was encouraged when she started to breathe heavy, which signaled she was about to have an orgasm. That always helps me get there too. She started to scream "Yes, Yes, Yes," and when her asshole convulsed she squeezed my dick until I was shooting rope after rope deep inside her. I have no idea where it was coming from, but I definitely left her with a sizeable load. I picked up her plug and lined it up so as soon as I pulled out I could put it back in. We both soaped up quickly and rinsed off.

As we dried off, she leaned in to kiss me. "I bet you'll never forget my name again!" She said and winked at me.

12