My Type - The Garden Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou moved her hands to steady my hips. All I wanted to do was to impale myself on her. But she had other plans, slowly shifting her hips to rub the entire length along my folds. The moisture coating each inch readying it to push inside of me.

"Lou, please," I said, more demanding. Lou responded by slapping my ass, right on the already imprinted mark. I yelp, and she smiled.

"Now, Winter, if you can't control yourself, maybe we should just stop. Give you a bit of time to calm down." Lou said it with a half smile, still rubbing the cock along me and pressing her thumb back and forth in the same rhythm along my nipple. Her other hand remained on my hip, ensuring I was not in control of the movements.

I growled at her again, looking her in the eyes. I was trying to beg without words, but Lou just chuckled at me. "Impatient girl," she said and bit lightly on the side of my breast. I leaned my body back again and closed my eyes. Just then, I felt the head of her cock slide down past my clit to my welcoming opening. Lou gently lifted my hips to give me room to be slowly slid down the hard plastic.

"Fffffuuuuucccckkkk," I groaned.

Lou laughed at me again as my body sank down. I tilted back up, taking the full length inside me. Lou smiled, proud to watch me fall apart.

"Now that I gave you what you wanted, how about you give me what I want." She hinted.

I recalled Lou telling me she wanted to watch me ride her, to watch my breast bounce. I bent down to kiss Lou deeply on the mouth, our tongues sliding against each other, still tasting her pussy on my lips with each swipe. Before I broke the kiss, I started to rise up off her cock, then lowered myself back down. I pushed back from her, giving her a full view of my body. My hair brushed back and forth at my shoulders each time I rose up and forcefully thrust myself down. I was taking what I wanted. Lou's eyes were locked on my breast, bouncing just the way she wanted. She was moaning with each hit of the strap-on against her clit.

"That's it, baby, ride me," Lou commanded, but her moans were getting louder, telling me she was getting closer too.

"Oh my god, Lou. I am going to cum." Lou moved her hand to rub her thumb over my clit. The friction sent jolts of ecstasy through my body. "Yes, Please, Yes. More. More. Yes." Lou sucked onto my nipple. She added to the motion by jutting her hips up to meet me. The shock each time was bringing me one step closer to the edge.

Lou was whispering to me, "Cum, baby. Cum in my lap. Cum hard for me." I couldn't resist any longer; I ground down hard on her cock and thumb, releasing my orgasm with a scream. Lou bit down at my shoulder as my gyrations also took her over the edge. Lou wrapped her arms around me, both of us grinding hard into the other for several more moments.

As the pulsing in my pussy subsided, I went limp in Lou's arms. Pressing my nose into the crook of her neck. "You smell good," I mumbled against her skin.

Lou gave another laugh. "You, my dear, smell like sex. Hot, steamy, sex."

"Mmmmmmm," was the only sound I could make. My whole body was spent.

As I was starting to drift off, Lou pulled me higher up on her chest, letting the strap-on slide out. I groaned a little missing the feel of it inside me. In one swift movement, Lou leaned forward and stood up with me in her arms. I quickly wrapped my legs around her waist and gripped my arms around her neck. Lou undid the strap-on and let it fall to the pile of clothing on the floor. Somehow she managed to grab one of the bottles of water too.

"Let's get you tucked in," Lou whispered in my ear.

"Hey Lou," I mumbled against her neck.

"Yeah, Winter."

"I'm not so tired anymore," I told her, slightly sucking on her neck.

"You need to rest a bit." She said, setting the water down on the nightstand and me down on the bed.

"Can I rest between your legs?" I ask, trying to hold back a giggle.

She smiled at me and moved me further to the middle of the bed as she leaned down and rolled me over to be on top of her.

"You can sleep wherever you want, Winter."

12