My Ultimate Desire

Story Info
A young man discovers a desire deep within him.
2.1k words
4.29
6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened while I was on an overseas study in London, England. It started when my friend and I went out to this venue. I'm not sure how he knew about it but I didn't question it. Thinking it was going to be a rock concert or a performance of some sort. I, of course, couldn't say no. However, I was totally wrong, but it was definitely a performance.

That's when it hit me. In that building I felt a fire inside of me like never before. It was a hunger that I yearned to satisfy. And that night I discovered that this was my Ultimate Desire.

The next day, when I was alone in my dorm, I set up the date. I paid one hundred pounds and accepted the terms and conditions. My heart was racing as I did so, having trouble believing that I was actually doing this.

The day had finally come and I had a mixture of nervousness and excitement. The past week had been the slowest of my life and I was so eager.

I had to wait for my roommate to fall asleep before I left my dorm. It was chilly out that night and I took a bus to where I needed to be.

I walked in and signed in. I was so nervous that I could hear my own heartbeat. The girl at the front desk was kind and told me where to go.

"They're waiting for you." She said.

I checked my watch, 12 o'clock, midnight. It was time. I walked through a hall and passed several doors until I stopped at mine.

"9"

My lucky number.

I walked inside and locked the door behind me. I surveyed the room that was about three by three meters and saw the instructions on the wall but didn't bother to read them because I already did countless times on the website.

In the middle of the room was a platform with two tall metal poles. On each pole were two sets of cuffs.

I gulped and started to undress. I took off my watch, my shoes and socks first, then my hoodie and shirt in one motion. I was there in my jeans and pulled them down too. I felt my whole body heat up as I slipped off my underwear, with my boner bobbing up and down. I put my clothes in a pile on the side and pressed the button on the wall.

Then I walked up on the cold platform. I put my ankles in each cuff first and pulled away from the poles, tightening them. My nervousness returned when I tried to take them off and couldn't. I did the same with my hands and waited.

The cuffs were tight yet comfortable. I knew what was coming and there was no turning back now. I couldn't help but notice my hard-on twitch involuntarily, I had a lot of mixed feelings at this point.

It was dead silent and I started to have second thoughts, but then a loud siren and flashing red lights took me by surprise. The chains from the poles slowly retracted, pulling my arms and legs away from, into a spread eagle. I tried to pull them back but they were too strong. What little mobility I had was now gone.

The room was restored with silence, but not for long as the platform suddenly vibrated. Fearing what was waiting for me, everything became surreal and I tried to shake my head to snap out of it. To my dismay I was still chained and looking down at my naked body in shame.

I quickly realized the platform was rising and looked up to see the poles approach the ceiling. "This is it." I thought and squeezed my eyes closed.

The poles opened flaps leading into a dark shaft and stopped. I felt relieved for a second, thinking they were going to shut it down. However, the platform shot up the shaft quickly! I had no time to prepare myself as the second pair of flaps opened.

I was immediately blinded by light, blasted with loud music and worst of all, hit with the roar of a crowd. My eyes adjusted and saw myself ten feet off the stage and in front of hundreds, no thousands of people!

Spotlights illuminated my naked body and I was displayed on giant screens all over the stadium, capturing every angle of me. I wanted the ground to swallow me up as my face burned red. Any pride and dignity I had was now lost.

A man with a microphone walked up on stage and spoke.

"Hello everyone! This is Rory. He's 19 years old and he is a college student from America. He comes before you, naked, for your own amusement!" He said, followed by cheering from the crowd. "See how humiliated he is? Look how badly he wants to go home!"

"He did this to himself!" The crowd yelled.

"That's right. He signed a contract saying he wanted this to happen to him, and he put himself in those restraints and we didn't force him into anything!" The man continued.

The crowd roared with laughter and I realized just how true his words were. Then, on the screens, footage was shown of me stripping and placing myself into the restraints. I was unable to cover myself and never felt so ashamed of myself as I did now, mostly because I knew I liked it. This is what I wanted and I got it.

Cables came down from the ceiling and attached to the poles. I knew that the night had only just begun as they lifted the poles into the air and spread me out even more. Now there was no doubt that every single person in the building could see me, but apparently that wasn't good enough so they carried me to the middle of the stadium.

There I was naked, spread out in the air above thousands. More spotlights were focused on me and my heart was racing fast as they slowly spun me around. They truly made sure everyone could see me.

Every inch of my body was in public view. The screens displayed my penis and balls and were dedicated to one screen and my bum on another.

After maybe five minutes of being in the air, they finally lowered me down to the crowd. The poles attached to the floor with a click and I was shaking from the excitement as the crowd formed a circle around me and watched.

I looked back at them wondering what they were going to do. I wasn't here for this part last time. Then the man with the microphone spoke again.

"Now he's all yours!"

My eyes widened as I watched everyone storm into me! So many pairs of hands took hold of me. I was being touched everywhere. Or I should say not one part of my body was untouched.

They were groping me all over as I felt them pinch my nipples, squeeze my balls and even tickle my feet! I moaned when I felt my cock being jerked. The moan turned into a yelp as a wet finger slipped in my tight asshole.

Whoever was behind me slapped my butt and pulled on my hair. I wasn't able to see it coming but someone kicked my balls and it made me cry in pain. I continued to be fingered while being edged which made them hurt even more!

This torment went on for three hours and I was left used and exhausted. The cables brought me back on stage as everyone booed against it and I was back on the platform I started.

The cuffs unlocked once it arrived at the starting room. I fell on my knees and took something out of my gaped hole. It was a note in a small bottle that had someone's number. But I didn't care about that. There was only one thing on my mind, that I've never felt so alive in my life.

I needed more.

Epilogue

In the next two months, I returned several times. It was hard to sneak out due to my roommate questioning my late night whereabouts. I didn't care anymore, I just cared about that thrilling experience that I still savored.

My roommate eventually found out by following me. He was a part of the crowd that night. Seeing him as I stood there chained helplessly naked in the center of the arena as I have several times before, was the biggest thrill yet. Now someone that I know got to watch me in this embarrassing state and discover that I enjoyed it all.

We didn't talk for a week. I couldn't bear to look him in the eye. Every thought of doing so, I was always reminded of the shocked look on his face that night. Nevertheless, I thought I saw something else in his eye that day as well.

I was awakened one night by a slam and saw his bed empty. I had conspired for a while and was eager to know the truth so I followed him to the place I thought he went.

And what do you know, I was right! I felt myself relive my first experience through him. My penis grew in my pants when I saw his embarrassed face. He's definitely loving this, I thought.

I watched as he spun in the air as I did and got a good view of his lean body. His cock was erect and it curved downward. Like I said, he was loving this.

When he was fed to the crowd, I circled around him and watched. Watching everything in the third person was still so intense.

Someone had brought in a dildo and was sliding it in and out of his tender hole. His moans were almost like screams, but then I realized it wasn't the dildo that made him scream, it was from his front.

I went around to see and saw his balls being slapped while he had his foreskin pulled. I felt something wet in my pants and saw that I was oozing an immense amount of precum! There was a gooey wet spot on my crotch but I wasn't too concerned with it.

A girl had a couple of fingers in his mouth and was now wearing the dildo on a strap-on. After she was done, a twink-looking fella put his face in between his butt cheeks and aggressively licked his hole.

I'm not gay or anything, maybe curious, but I wanted to try. I went up next to him and saw my roommate having the time of his life up close.

"Hey, you want a turn?" The twink said.

I felt my face burn, but got on my knees and pulled down my hood. Another girl was pressing up against his cock and his hole was right in my face.

I had never done this before and slowly put my face up to it. There was this warm, musty feel to it as I got closer. Suddenly, I felt a hand push my head into his ass and his taste flooded into my mouth. It wasn't a bad taste but doing it felt so good.

I licked his stretched hole, circling around it and every so often sticking my tongue inside. I could see why one would do this, it was so hot. I could feel his body tremble as I licked more aggressively and the tent in my sweats was noticeable, but I didn't care.

Then the girl with the dildo pushed me aside and stuck the dildo back in his rear. I checked my watch and saw that he had two hours left. There weren't many people in front of him anymore and decided to see him face to face.

I approached him and he saw me immediately but didn't recognize me until I pulled off my hood. His face wasn't as surprised as I thought it would be. Instead he smiled and I just smiled back.

I went to meet up with him when it was over. We walked back as we talked about the whole experience. Turns out, he wanted me to follow him, which made sense. It was also funny when I mentioned what I had done to his butt.

"You what!?" He yelled. Then we broke out into laughter.

"Maybe, I can get my ass licked again some time."

I'm not sure if he meant me or that he wanted to do it again. I'll probably find out eventually, we both still had ways to go in our education. We were going to be roommates for a long time!