The College Auction

Story Info
Top man on campus gets humiliated.
3.9k words
4.38
32.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my senior year of college and I was the most popular guy in school.

Now for a little background. My name is Paul. I'm 22 years old, 6 feet tall, 185 lbs., blond hair and blue eyes. I have a models body. My chiseled 42 in. chest slims down to a neat 31 inch waist. My nicely trimmed public hair forms a great background for my 6" circumscribed cock and beautiful low hanging shaved balls.

I'm the quarterback and team captain of our winning football team. I date the most popular and pretty girls on campus.

Everything was perfect, my life couldn't get better.

But it certainly did get worse, and here's how.

Every spring, in order to raise money for scholarships for underprivileged students, the college had an auction. The most popular students on campus would be put up for auction. There were no expectations from the students being auctioned, it was just a fun event to raise money. Each year the auctions had a theme if for no other reason than to make them more appealing and gather larger audiences.

This years theme was The Roman Empire. This would included lots of toga and sandals type wear. The costumes would be furnished by the student organization sponsoring the charity event. The organization was made up of students that had received scholarships from previous auctions.

The auctioneer and student in charge this year was James Woodland. James was very intelligent and had gotten his scholarship mostly because of his grade average.

James was a handsome 22 yr. old senior. He was in good shape with a defined body. James liked keeping in shape and regularly lifted weights. He didn't compete in weight lifting competitions but could have if he had desired. His luxurious brown hair and eyes were just a couple of his many attributes. Overall he was a strikingly handsome man.

This was in direct contrast to when he was a freshman. James had been significantly overweight. He had also been wearing thick glasses and braces on his teeth. He was now basically a completely different person from then.

There was a past connection between James and Paul. When they were both freshmen James had been bullied by lots of others, especially Paul. James had been called fat, fat cow, lard ass, four eyes the name calling went on and on.

One day after a freshman physical education class all the boys were instructed to shower. The showers were just one big room with shower heads all along the walls. James was terrified at the thought of revealing his overweight body in the public shower. He tried to dress and sneak out but the teacher caught him. The teacher basically dragged him to the showers and told him to strip naked and get into the shower.

Humiliated he slowly began to take his clothes off right in front of all the guys already in the shower. His teacher insisted James get on with it now. With that the guys already in the shower rushed James and started stripping off his clothes.

Once naked they drug him into the shower pushing and prodding his layers of fat. Laughing and shouting out cruel names as they continued their harassment.

Paul was one of the guys in the shower and took the lead by having the other guys grab James and hold him down on his back on the shower floor. Paul said, "I bet he didn't want to shower with us because he's a faggot and afraid he'd get hard looking at all us naked guys."

Then Paul directed everyone's attention to James groin area. "Look he doesn't even have a dick," Paul shouted. As large as James was it was very hard to see anything down there. The layers of fat folded over and covered most all of his genitalia.

Everyone in the shower roared with laughter including the teacher. James was so embarrassed and humiliated.

Then Paul sat down on James's chest and said, " I bet I know what fatso wants". Paul then scooted forward grabbed his dick and started rubbing it all over James's face. His balls dragged across James's neck and chin.

The shower room erupted in hysterical laughter. Paul then tried to force his dick in between James's lips and when James wouldn't open his lips Paul grabbed James's nose and held it closed. James, not being able to breathe, was forced to open his mouth and Paul shoved his dick in James's mouth.

Shouting out Paul said, "See, I told you he was a fag!"

About that time the teacher brought things to a stop, probably fearing he might get into trouble if things went any further.

Everyone starts to disperse leaving James a heap on the shower floor, too embarrassed to move. When he thought everyone was gone he got up and dressed. He leaves and goes to the administration office and drops the class, too embarrassed to return to it. He was going to report the incident but decided it was just too humiliating to tell anyone. But he could NEVER forget or forgive Paul for this degrading act.

Now it's four years later and James is unrecognizable compared to his freshman year. He had completely evaded any classes or contact with Paul ever since the shower event. Each time James even thought about what had happened, he became consumed with hate and wanting revenge. That's why he seldom let himself gave into even thinking about it.

Now it was time for the auction! Everyone was getting into the spirit and hyped up about the event hoping it would be a great success.

Paul was to be the last and main attraction of the event. He arrived at the outdoor events staging area to find out what the plan was. He was directed to a large temporary tent behind the main stage.

"Wow what a dump," Paul said out loud, gathering the attention of the people working hard backstage. "You'd think they could at least have a decent area for the important people."

The main stage was about 20' long by 12' wide and 5' high. Plenty of room to parade the guys to be auctioned off. Since it was a temporary set up there were iron bars all along and above the stage for support. Mini white lights had been placed along some of the bars to help hide them and for added ambiance.

Paul was hanging around waiting while the auction was happening. Guy were dressed in togas and led to the stage then paraded around the stage while the crowd shouted out bids. Some were asked to strike a provocative pose and would draw applause and higher bids.

Seems like everyone was having a good time. Beer and wine were flowing from the booths set up by the charity organization to make even more money.

Paul was called back to the dressing area, it would soon be his turn and he needed to get into costume. Since he was to be the last one to be auctioned the place was almost empty. He was handed a lump of clothing and told he could change behind the partition. Going behind the partition Paul strips downtown his boxers and unfolds the lump and finds what looks like a white twin sheet that has been cut in half, a pair of sandals, a golf leaf ring to be worn on his head and what seemed to be an old tiny worn out g-string.

Paul lashed out, "Hey there's no way I can wear this crap out there!"

One of the costume ladies rounded the partition with a puzzled look. "Everyone else has been ok with the costume, what's the problem?" she inquired.

Paul exclaimed, "Everybody else has been wearing this?"

She responded, "Yes indeed and you are the first to throw a hissy fit about it!" "Buck up and be a man, this is all in good fun and for a great cause."

"But, but there's so little to the costume."

Her response, in a degrading tone, was, "I thought you senior football players were tough and not a bunch of pussies."

This pissed Paul off, he didn't like being called a pussy. He was a tough guy and wasn't afraid of anything, especially her. He said, "Fine, let me get this damn crap garb on!"

She said, "Great, let me know when you are ready for me to attach the toga together," turned and left.

Paul thought what the fuck, picked up the toga and saw it was two pieces of material that needed to be attached. He tentatively slipped his boxers off and picked up the g-string. What the hell? It looked like it was older than he was. The tiny elastic that went around his waist was worn and seemed to have little if any give to it. The white pouch was tattered and thin.

Paul shouted out, "If I'm going to wear a g-string, I need a better one than this!"

The costume lady replied, "Sorry, that's the only one left, it's that one or nothing at all, your choice."

Paul heard a chuckle from her as she waited just outside the partition. He slid on the g-string. He felt naked, but then he wasn't used to wearing one of these, he was used to his big baggy boxers. And if all the other guys had worn the same thing, no biggie.

There was no mirror in the makeshift changing room for Paul to check himself out in and just looking down he couldn't see much. He slipped the sandals and head dress on and picked up the toga material to cover himself before calling for the costume lady to come back.

"I'm ready for the toga," Paul enounced.

She rounded the corner and glanced at Paul. All she said was, " It's about damn time, we've got to hurry now it's almost time for your entrance!" Paul snickered and said. "Please try to control yourself, I'm sure you don't get the opportunity to see all this often." She grabbed the material from Paul's hands leaving him exposed to her except for the flimsy g-string. She took a very long look at his package and developed a devious grin. "I've seen much, much better, little guy," she chuckled.

"I think you will do very well in the auction," grinning that devious smile.

"Well at least no one will see anything under my toga," Paul said. That though was the only thing that kept him from turning and leaving.

She attached the front and back panels together on top of Paul's left shoulder with a large safety pin. Then tied a rope around his waist, pulling the sides of the material to meet up.

"There you're done," she said.

Paul looked down trying to catch a glimpse of himself. He again couldn't see a lot with no mirrors. "It feels too short to me," Paul muttered.

"It's the same as everyone else's was all day," she shouted. "Now it's time for you to be on stage, get going!" As Paul slowly walked toward the back of the stage she grinned. no other guy had worn a g-string or a toga that short.

Paul's toga just covered the very bottom of his g-string and you could see where his ass met his upper thighs in back. "That's what you get for being an ass hole to the costume lady, you privileged arrogant little prick," she quietly said.

The auctioneer, James, announces it was time for the final guy to be auctioned off today. "Let's all give a rousing hand for Paul, our football teams quarterback!" Paul had no idea who James was. James had changed so much since their freshman year encounter, he was unrecognizable as the same guy.

James knew too well who Paul was and had been patiently waiting for this opportunity to get back at Paul for the humiliation he had caused. It was time to put his plan into action.

Paul strutted onto the stage with a roar from the now mostly intoxicated crowd. Paul, smiling and waving to the crowd. He felt a bit self conscious about the costume but then thought all the guys that had been auctioned before him had done the same thing.

James said, "Let's have our Roman god walk the length of the stage so our potential bidders can see the goods up for sale." Paul didn't care for the wording of the direction. To him that made his walk around the stage sound cheap.

As Paul walked the length of the stage, the folks nearest the stage were looking up and when Paul would turn to walk back they would get a glimpse of Paul's naked ass cheeks. This brought some whoops and whistles from the crowd.

James instructed Paul to join him at the center of the stage. Together at center stage James pumps the crowd by saying things like, "Yes indeed, we've got some prime beef here," and "whoever wins this today is in for a BIG night!"

Paul turned to James and whispered, "Hey I don't appreciate being referred to as beef and this."

James just looked at Paul and snickered.

"Now lets get a better idea of what you all are bidding on," James said. James had Paul pose showing off his biceps from the front and then from the back. When Paul turned his back to the crowd and flexed his biceps the back of his toga rode up showing the bottom of his naked ass.

There were gasps in the crowd that soon turned to wolf whistles and cheers. Paul thought, fantastic they really like my muscle show! Paul was now starting to get that cockey, I'm everything attitude.

James sensed this and told Paul to show off his ability to murder some push ups. Paul grinned and hit the floor so that he was sideways to the crowd. Each time Paul did a push up the front of his toga hung down toward the floor giving the crowd a view of the tiny pouch he was wearing. The back of his toga would ride up with each push up giving them more and more of his naked ass. The crowd was really getting into it cheering him on with applause and more cheers.

Paul was in heaven believing that they were so excited about his athleticism. All he could think was how great he was doing and that he was the most popular guy on campus.

After finishing 50 push ups Paul hopped up smiled, waved and clapped back at the crowd. The crowd continued to cheer him on.

"How about a few jumping jacks for the crowd Paul?" James suggested.

Paul, being so pumped up about himself, jumped at the opportunity to earn more admiration from them. He started the exercise giving it all he had. With each jump his toga rose above his g-string giving the crowd a complete view. His pouch juggling up and down in unison with each jump. When he finished, the crowd gave him another rousing cheer for the sight he had given then, unbeknownst to him.

James sensing the time was right told the crowd, "Let's make this like the authentic auctions held back in Rome." "Back then the people were chained and gagged while being auctioned." "How about it folks, want to make it more authentic?"

The crowd roared their support for the idea. But Paul frowned and shook his head no. This brought some boos from the crowd which Paul didn't care for.

Then James suggested that if Paul agreed to the stipulation, the top bid would be doubled by the school administration. Roars from the crowd came so loud the stage vibrated. Paul couldn't say no to that, everyone would think he was a douche bag.

James used, what Paul found out later, one of James old used jockstraps and a pair of handcuffs, he just happened to have with him........ha ha. He slipped the wadded up jockstrap into Pauls mouth. "How's that feel Paul, ok?" Paul shook his head and tried to speak but just mumbling sounds emerged. Paul thought whatever this is in my mouth taste salty and smells musty.

Next James had Paul put his hands behind his back and snapped the handcuffs shut. James then took Paul's arm and guided him to the front edge of the stage for public viewing. The crowd cheered and clapped loudly. Again the folks in the first few rows next to the stage could see up the short toga revealing a portion of the g-string. This brought about more loud roars and whistles.

Turning around to return back to the center of the stage James placed his hand on Paul's back and lifted the back of his toga reveling about half of Paul's naked ass. Again cheers and hoots from the crowd. Paul had no idea what was happening.

Back facing the crowd James reached into his pocket and pulled out a medium sized remote operated butt plug. It was now time for his revenge. Standing halfway to the side and halfway behind Paul James takes the lubed plug and with one swift move shoves it up Pauls ass.

Paul startled and shocked couldn't absorb what had just happened. He had never experienced a butt plug or anything except when a girl he was dating would finger his ass hole.

Paul turned to James and tried to ask what the fuck was going on, but it just came out as garbled nonsense. At that time James revealed to Paul that he was the guy from freshman P.E. class that he had humiliated in the showers. Paul's eyes became the size of half dollar coins and if you could have seen his mouth it would have been hanging open.

James continued on, " Let's get the bidding going people". "What's my first bid for this sexy, hot young stud?" "Come on now you know you want some of this!" And with that James reaches down and quickly lifts the front flap of Paul's toga giving the crowd a quick peek at his g-string pouch.

The crowd went crazy whooping, yelling and laughing while making crude remarks.

Paul was having a fit. He was struggling to get away from James. James was thankful for all those weights he had been lifting and with Paul being handcuffed he had the advantage.

James leaned into Paul and gave the remote on the butt plug a hit. Paul jumped in his tracks. James said, "Behave or I will turn this thing on high and you don't want that to happen, trust me on that!"

Paul gave him a nasty look and again James hit the remote, this time at a higher frequency. Paul really felt that in his ass and his dick. Wow what a sensation. It made his dick start to swell. "Oh no I can't let that happen," Paul thought. To get hard here, now would be the most humiliating thing that could ever happen. Paul calmed a bit and started to settle down.

With everything happening now and the 50 push-ups and jumping jacks Paul had done earlier he was sweating like crazy. Noticing this James picks up the bottom of Paul's toga and lifts it up to wipe the sweat off Paul's face. This gave everyone another good view of his full g-string pouch, his abdomen and a bit of his lower chest. The loudest roar so far from the crowd was jarring. And it lingered on and on.

"You like what you see?" James asked the crowd. An exuberant yes, yes, yes came back from the crowd.

James replied to the crowd," Well he's so hot he's sweating like crazy anyway." And with that, James removed the belt around Paul's waist and undid the safety pin holding up the toga. The toga fell to the stage floor leaving Paul in just that thin tattered g-string, which by the way was now soaked with sweat.

Tremendous cheers and laughter went on and on. Paul was in a total state of shock. He couldn't think straight, hell he couldn't think period.

About then James started clicking the remote making it go from minor to major vibrations over and over.

Paul's dick responded and started swelling big time. James caught sight of it and announced to the crowd, "Looks like Paul's enjoying all this attention." James kept the remote going steadily now and Paul's dick kept getting harder and harder. It now was tenting the g-string pouch. Paul was dying of embarrassment and humiliation, but was in such a daze he couldn't do anything.

Pauls dick was now fully hard and pointing straight up against his belly. As he was thinking this can't get worse the head of his dick popped out of the top of the g-string, the old elastic was giving away.

The crowd closest to the stage saw his dick head pop out and went hysterical with laughter. Paul could feel the fresh air circulating around the exposed head of his dick. He couldn't believe everyone was seeing part of his most private body part.

Seeing this James hit the high setting on the remote and Pauls whole body shook in reaction to the jolt. This also caused his dick to harden even more than Paul thought possible.

When James saw what was happening he reached behind Paul and gave the elastic waistband a tug and it snapped. The old tattered g-string fell, as if it were moving in slow motion, to the stage floor.

Paul was now standing totally and completely naked and hard in front of everyone there. Totally and completely embarrassed. His dick had never felt as hard as it did now. Why was this happening? Why couldn't he do anything about it. He had never been so humiliated and turned on at the same time.

12