My Uncle, My Teacher, My Lover Pt. 02

Story Info
I sneak into my Uncle's room.
1.1k words
4.64
17.6k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and I made dinner we ate and enjoyed our conversation, I could not help but look at him with lust filled eyes, I needed him, I wanted him, I would try tonight. He and I went to bed, I laid there my cock rock hard and ready, I saw his light go out, I waited, sure he was asleep. I went in to his room and slipped in bed with him, his breathing was soft, he sounded like he was out for the night.

I slowly moved in closer to him, I ran my hand over his chest, he took in a deep breath as I did, my hand roamed ever closer to his penis. I had to feel it, I had to know if it felt different than my own. My hand felt a wet spot, his cock dripping precum, I took hold of his cock, uncut like my own but bigger, thicker, longer.

It felt like mine but different in so many ways, the skin looser, his knob bigger, his balls bigger, his cock and balls shaved smooth. I wanted a taste, I slid under the covers and there it was in the darkness under the covers I knew his cock was inches from my lips. I darted my tongue out and licked the precum off the tip of his cock.

It was hard not to want to devour his cock right then and there, the taste was incredible, the feel of his velvety soft knob in my mouth, I knew then I had to have him feed me a load of his cum in me. Brad was awake the whole time, I sensed it, I could feel it. I flipped the covers off of us he looked at me, I held his cock my mouth inches from his beautiful cock.

I took it in my mouth, I was not an accomplished cocksucker but what I lacked in experience I made up for in enthusiasm. I licked sucked tugged at his foreskin with my lips, I rolled his balls in my one hand the other holding his cock like someone may take it away from me.

"Stroke it as you suck it Billy, you will make me cum faster that way."

I held his knob in my mouth sucking down my hand up and down his huge shaft, his balls quickly reacted, my reward getting closer and closer.

"Oh Yes Billy Do that, Oh Yeah yes, here it comes."

Brad blasted me with his six full shots of cum, I tried to swallow it all but there was no possible way for me to take his entire load. There was cum everywhere, on my face on my hand, in his pubes, all over his balls. Guilt soon took over Brad once more, once he came it all flooded back.

"Billy we really should not be doing this, you're my nephew, it's not right for us to have sex with each other."

I only looked at him, I leaned in and put my lips to his own, I kissed him, holding his face with my hands.

"Tell me Uncle does this really feel so bad too you, I have wanted to be able to do this with you for so many years now."

He did not say anything, he just looked me in the eyes, he pulled me in and rolled on top of me, he gently pressed his lips to my own. He kissed my lips then my neck to my ears, to my chest, sucking my nipples, his hands all over my body. Brad hovered over my cock and balls, I could tell he was impressed at how well developed I really was.

Brad licked my cock base to tip sucking my foreskin into his mouth, his tongue invading under the cover of my precum soaked foreskin. The feel of his tongue alone on my knob made me want to cum, I did all I could to hold back but this was after all my first time with anyone. Brad was an accomplished cocksucker for sure, the man knew all my sensitive spots.

When he peeled back the foreskin and his lips hit my knob I screamed, I came, my body contorted, my balls rose, my legs stiff. I was not sure I would ever stop shooting into his mouth, Brad swallowed every last drop of cum I fed him. He even milked for for any residue I might have in the shaft of my cock.

Brad looked at me and smiled, he got back on top of me, his face inches from my own, his lips ready to kiss me. He and I made out, my cock did not soften, I was ready for more, I wanted more. He and I laid there in each others arms, our lips locked with each other.

"Can I do that again Uncle?"

"How about you and I do a sixty nine?"

I looked at him, what is the world was a sixty nine? Was it something that would hurt me? I really had no idea what that was. Brad could tell I had no idea what he had in mind, he laid on his back he had my cock so he could suck me and I could in turn suck him at the same time. Having his cock in my mouth and his lips on my own I would not last long, but maybe he could get more than one load from me in this position.

I did what he did, it felt so good what he was doing, I tried to do all the things he was doing till he swallowed my entire cock to the base, then he started swallowing it, his tongue working wonders on my cock. It didn't last very long, I screamed out as the first volley shot out of me, I buried my face in Brad's cock as the orgasm took control of me.

Once it stopped I went back to his cock, I licked I sucked, I stroked his beautiful cock till I had him close, Brad quickly took my cock back into his mouth, he did more of what he had done before. I had never cum so much in such a short period of time. Brad was close, his balls pulled in his foreskin pulled back, his cock reacted and he showered me with more of his precious cum.

I swallowed more of it, then licked him clean, he worked my cock for one more load, I could not hold back. I once again blasted his tonsils with my load of cum. I rolled off of him and laid there, I was spent, I was tired, I needed sleep. I got in close to Brad snuggling in for a perfect nights sleep, Brad pulled me close he and I kissed then we were soon both fast asleep.