My Uncle, My Tragedy

Story Info
Tragedy brings a girl close to the man she despised the most.
6.7k words
4.31
90.4k
53

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms. Fresher, can I get a kiss?"

Sidhant, the hottest guy of our college, International Debate Champion of 2019, and #8 on Top 10 Rising Stars in Indian, inquired as he pinned me against the wall and brushed the back of his hand across my face.

"No, you may not!"

I turned my head, teasingly. I had only been kissed once before. I wasn't the prettiest girl during school. Not many guys were interested in me. I used to be a glasses-wearing first-bencher and always a topper in my class. The only kiss I ever had was with my equally geeky neighbour who I basically grew up with. All my friends had kissed 2-3 boys by then and that's what pushed me into kissing Rohan, the neighbour.

But he was such a noob, though, to be honest, so was I. Truth be told, I sort of forced myself on him because he was the only guy I knew who wouldn't make fun of me if I kissed sloppily. However, the experience was so bad that I gave up on the idea of kissing altogether. Not that I had many chances.

But something changed when I turned 18. A lot of things, in fact. My hormones were so kind on me. My face which had its fair share of acne scars, started clearing up. My breasts became so perky that the nipple would be visible even beneath a bra.

To top that, my father's business received an unexpected boom. We went from an upper middle class family to a family of elites within a matter of months. So, the influx of money did help a lot. My fashion sense improved, I had the best hair among my peers, and obviously my figure, albeit slim, became a cause of envy.

When I joined college, I was the hottest topic among seniors and my batchmates alike. I received at least 3 proposals which I rejected because I had a crush of my own--Sidhant! He never paid much attention to me amidst his extracurricular activities but somehow he couldn't shut his ears to all the murmurs.

I would like to mention one thing important before I proceed with the story. Even though I became rich and hot and prettier, I was still very down to earth, still am. So, the word 'hot' is not really an accurate description of me. In my eyes, I'm beautiful! My features of a girl-next-door but just a bit refined to make people fall in love with me.

So, even after rejecting those guys, I still didn't have any sense of pride in me. I just wanted to date someone compatible, and Sid seemed like one of those guys. Not just for his looks, but also his intellect.

We talked a couple of times, and we had a lot of mutual attraction in our eyes. We knew we wanted each other but things went slow...until I became Ms. Fresher.

I was down 3 Dirty Martinis at the party, and he must've been fairly drunk as well when he asked me to dance with him.

Things started heating up as we continued to stare into each other's eyes and our hands felt each other up. I'm sure a hundred hearts were broken while looking at us. Seeing us this close, the DJ played John Legend's All of Me. And that was it! We couldn't control any longer. He held my hand and took me towards the hostel. We found a secluded spot and hugged each other tightly.

"You look so beautiful, Sanjana!"

I blushed. The butterflies in my stomach started making wild noises. I was half-embarrassed and tried to stay calm.

"Anddd all off meee, wants allll of youuuu!" He sang while keeping his gaze fixed at me. I went numb.

That was his cue. We kissed!

It felt like heaven! It was like the kiss completed the loop of a circuit as an electric shock ran through my body. He was a pro!

He kissed me gently and then carefully opened my lips by lifting them with his own. That's when he slid his tongue inside. I was on cloud nine! He brought his hand to my chin, brushing it slowly till my neck. Then he took his hand in my hair and pushed me hard against the wall with his body.

"Ahh, Sid!"

My initial shyness vanished, and I mimicked his actions. I wasn't that bad at kissing after all! I just needed a better partner to do it with.

Gradually, Sid took his hand to my naked belly, sending more shockwaves inside my body. My saree's pallu had fallen in the heat of the moment but I didn't mind that one bit. My only worry was that I was soooo wet. I was wearing a light-coloured, pinkish saree so any wet spot could be easily visible.

"Siddd!" Out of nowhere, he grabbed my boob. I had to break the kiss and stare at him.

"It's okay babyyy!" He pinched my nipple while looking at me with complete confidence. I was his. I had not defence against any of his actions. Even if he fucked me right there in front of anyone, I wouldn't have objected. I was mesmerized in lust...and probably love?

"Someone might see us, we're in college Sid. Let's go to your place."

He didn't hear a word as he took his hand inside my blouse and resumed kissing me. I obliged and kissed him back. I had a strong urge to rub my pussy but it was like he read my mind as his left hand did exactly that.

"Aahhhh, Sid, my goddd aahh! Stopp!" 15 minutes prior to that, I had only been kissed once. Now, I was about to get finger fucked. How times change!

"Ahemm! Sanjana!"

"What the fuck! Who was that? Who saw us? Was it one of our teachers? Shit, I am going to get rusticated."

The thoughts paced my mind as I heard a woman's voice from afar.

"Sanjana! I have some news for you. Please sober up and see me in my office."

It was the fucking principal! I was fucked. She saw me making out, my boob half out of its blouse!

"Sorry ma'am. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay Sanjana, come see me!"

For some reason, I could see that she was not really angry. Just had a stern look about her. Maybe that was a good thing or maybe it was worse.

As soon as she turned, Sid kissed me again.

"I'll see you, Sanjana!"

I looked at him but didn't really reply anything as I walked towards the principal's office with my head bowed. My pussy was literally dripping but there was nothing I could do. My nipples were also so erect that they could tear through my blouse.

Walking a few steps, I saw that there were more people. Most of them were staring at me. Including my friends and classmates. Something was up!

I didn't greet any of them out of fear and shame. My hair were roughed up, my make up ruined and I was walking awkwardly owing to my super-wet panties! After what could be described as a walk of shame, I reached the principal's office.

"Sanjana, sit down. Here, take this glass of water."

"What's up, ma'am. I'm sorry for what you saw. I lost control ma'am but this is the first and last time this happened."

"Sanjana, I have to talk to you about something else."

She breathed out a huge sigh.

"I don't know how to say it. There's been an accident."

"What accident ma'am?"

"Sanjana, your parents met with an accident. They're...uh, they're dead. I'm so sorry!"

***

My life came crashing down at that moment and it remained crashed and down for a long time after that. Luckily, my neighbours, cousins, and school friends were there for me throughout the next few days. The rituals, the sobbing, the pain, ah, I can't even think about those days without tearing up.

I never saw Sid in those days. He pinged me every day but I didn't have the energy to talk to anyone. He couldn't drive to my house because our making out was already a scandal in school. People were trying to be sympathetic towards me, but there were whispers everywhere.

Once the early numbness was faded out, all rituals done, all cousins gone, I just dropped down on my bed to cry freely. My mother's elder sister, Ritu massi, was visiting from Kolkata and she decided to stay with me for a few days. She was downstairs, already in a deep sleep.

That gave me a chance to wail. Though, when I tried to cry, no noise came out. I closed my eyes and tears ran down my cheek. But, then something really embarrassing happened.

As the warm tears embraced my cheek, I realized that wasn't the only part of my body that was wet. My pussy was wet as well. Because in my mind, along with visuals of my dead parents, were visuals of Sid kissing me, fingering me.

Inadvertently, my finger and then fingers went inside my vagina and explored the insides of it. I was slurping my tears and lifting my hips to go deeper. And then I found my voice. Instead of a wail, I shouted out cries of joy.

It was appalling. I wanted to think of my parents but there was a fire burning inside of me. I imagined Sid grabbing my boobs in front of the entire funeral procession. I imagined him squeezing my ass while I lit the funeral pyre. Worse of all, I imagined him fucking me on the floor where my parents' body was kept.

Oh, it was so disgusting yet so erotic. I came within minutes. And the sleep that followed, it was the best I had had in ages. Out of nowhere, this became my daily ritual. I would masturbate myself to bed and sleep so peacefully that I would totally forget that I had become an orphan, at least for 8 hours.

After that, things became even worse. My father's lawyer called me:

"Sanjana beta, there's bad news."

"Uncle, bad news is what I'm getting every day these days."

"Don't talk like that beta. Listen, I'm doing my best to solve this problem, but you will have to be patient for a few weeks."

"But what's the issue?"

"Sanjana, your date of birth issue, it's, uh, caused trouble here. The court doesn't count you as an adult because of the incorrect date of birth."

Remember when I said we weren't a very well-to-do family in the early days. Well, in those days, my dad messed up my date of birth while filing the papers. He had to go to work and, being in a hurry, he put down his month of birth, that is July, instead of March. So, officially, I wasn't going to be an adult for around 2 months since it was May. This fuck up didn't bother us a lot with my admissions and all, so no one took up the herculean task of getting it changed from the government. Now, it finally had an adverse impact.

"What does that mean uncle?"

"You can't access your parents' assets till we can prove that you're an adult. You might have to leave the house as well for a few days. You will get a bare minimum to survive and you will have to stay with a guardian. They were suggesting an official centre but I told them you have relatives. So, beta, you stay with your Ritu massi for a few days."

"Are you kidding, uncle? You know about her husband, right?"

"I know everything, beta. I have asked her so many times to get a divorce. Even your mom kept pushing her. I offered a discount to her as well. But she really loves him or loves the pain."

"But, uncle, you have to do something. You are the city's best lawyer. They will listen to you."

"They will, surely, honey. That's why I said, it's only a matter of weeks. You won't have to wait till July, I promise."

"Also, it's not a good thing to stay alone. I would've loved to host you but having a blood relative will make the process easier. You spend some time in Kolkata. Rejuvenate yourself. Come back, get your money, join back college, and then you have your whole life ahead of you!"

"But uncle..."

"Take care, Sanjana. I will see you tomorrow. Good night!"

As soon as he hung up, I got back to my daily masturbation sessions. My life was truly fucked up. Ritu massi's husband was a bloody drunkard. She was his student while studying Master's in Arts. The guy, Subhash, was her professor. He was 13 years older than her! 13 years!

He was a Hindi professor and had some local fame. His poetry apparently sparked the imagination of all his fans and students alike. With those skills, he managed to seduce my massi who was just 19 when he was in his 30s. She was gorgeous, childlike with a very fair skin. He, on the other hand, was dark, ugly-looking and his face was ruined by constantly chewing tobacco.

Everyone told her not to marry him, but she was madly in love. She was 5 years older than my mother so my mom couldn't stop her either. Their parents disowned her and she moved to Kolkata from Delhi permanently.

They had a few good months then life took a u-turn. There was a massive protest in Kolkata, organized by the local communist party. A worker's union was on a strike and all factories were being closed down.

My uncle, being a leftist professor, was spearheading the revolution through poetry as well as on-ground action. Things boiled up and police became brutal. Eventually, my uncle got arrested.

He was in jail for a week or two before the party members got him out. But, he emerged as a different person altogether. He was fired from his job as a professor and almost no one would give him a new job. And then, he gave up as well.

He became a drunkard and started hitting my massi every night. Just when my dad's business started booming, they became very poor. Almost below poverty line. They had a daughter, much older than me, who ran off and no one heard from her again. They finally, shifted to my uncle's native village on the border of Bengal and Bihar.

My massi wrote letters to my mom because she had nowhere else to turn to. We used to send them some money to get through each month. But her pride got the better of her. My massi started picking up menial jobs, became a domestic worker, cleaner, and whatnot. But that made my uncle even more furious. He would urge her to get my mom to send more money.

He himself didn't care to find a job again. The government had long changed, people had forgotten about the incident. If he had the will, he could've easily gotten another job. But he simply didn't want to. All he did was criticise the government sitting in front of the tv all day. He even stopped writing poetry.

Now, thanks to my father's mistake, I had to spend time in that shithole. Right at this last thought, I orgasmed.

***

I reached Kolkata with my massi. It was only the second time in her life that she sat on a flight. She surely felt glad.

From there, we took a cab till their village. It was afternoon when we reached her home. Subash, my uncle, her husband, was still acceptably drunk. When he saw me, his eyes were fixated on me for a few minutes. Then, he smiled, got up and hugged me.

"Sanjana beta, I'm seeing you after so many years!" He grinned. "Here, give me your bags, I'll show you to your room."

For a moment, I totally forgot that this guy was a monster. He looked like a super-intellectual, retired professor who was excited to meet his niece.

"Take rest for a while. We'll catch up in the evening."

I was tired. After going through my daily ritual of crying and masturbating, I dozed off.

I woke up to my massi's cries. Hurriedly, I jumped off my bed and walked towards their room. It was a tiny house with just two rooms and a kitchen. After only a few steps, I could peek in and see what was happening.

He was beating her!

"You bloody bitch. How are we going to feed her? Has she given us any money?"

"We have enough. Plus, she is getting a few thousand to take care of herself."

"Bitch! Now that your whore of a sister has died, you should get money from this mini whore outside."

"Subhash! Behave. Her parents have died have some respect."

And wham! She received a tight backhand slap on her cheek. I froze where I stood. I was boiling with anger. I wanted to teach this bastard, this monster a lesson. But I could do nothing.

Just then, he turned my massi around, lifted her petticoat and entered her without warning.

"Subash!"

I couldn't quite make out if that was a cry of pleasure or pain. Maybe a mix of both.

Their age-gap was quite apparent. This lean old man, almost 55 years old, with skin as dark as night and hair as white as snow, and my massi, still in her early 40s, her skin fair as an angel, her hair still black and flow, her figure timid yet strong.

"Bitch! Kutiyaa! Hahahaha!"

He fucked her mercilessly and she kept moaning, her hands against the wall and legs trembling.

"Suboo babbyy ahhh!"

It was clear that she still loved him as she neared her orgasm. This whole act made me super horny as well. My hands were inside my pussy without me realising it and I was crying, again. I was afraid that I was going mad, getting into some Freudian loop of repressed sexual desires. But in that moment, I was in seventh heaven.

I orgasmed almost as the same time as them. My uncle emptied his cum inside her and then threw her on the floor.

"Kutiyaa saaali!" He kicked her, spat his tobacco on her, and turned around. I ran off as quick as I could and dropped dead on my bed.

Two weeks passed with every day feeling almost the same. I was watching their fights and consequent sex as frequently as I could. It made me cringe and it made me feel very horny. So much that I started talking to Sid again.

Yes, after ghosting him for so long, I pinged him out of nowhere and he was there, waiting. He confessed his love for me and consoled me. I swear, talking to him was the best I had felt ever since that fateful day. I always thought he'd be a fuckboy, but he was very sweet.

We were, kind of, in a long-distance relationship. He told his parents about me, and we made plans of how when I went back to Delhi, we would start living together. I didn't love him, per se. Maybe I was attracted to the bad boy in him and not this soft version. Or maybe I had stopped feeling altogether.

But, talking to him gave some meaning to my life and something to look forward to. That way, it became a little easier to spend time in that fucked up jail that was my massi's house. Towards the end of the second week, we started sexting at night. I would sometimes get naked and video call him. I swear, even virtually, his muscles made me so, so horny. However, when I saw his dick for the first time, I was disappointed. He said it was because he was tired from working out and it wasn't his real length, but the woman in me knew.

Still, we kept talking and sexting, and masturbating each other off through a phone. Then, a few days later, my massi came to my room in the evening.

"Sanjana! Sorry to disturb you!"

"No, no massi. It's your house. Come in!"

"Beta, I am very embarrassed to say."

"What happened massi? Tell me!"

"Our room's cooler has stopped working. It was really old and it's now gone completely. We can't afford a new one so soon. And I will have to go to the city to buy one."

She took a pause.

"Can your uncle and I sleep in your room till I get my salary? I promise then we'll move back! Actually, your uncle can't bear the heat and get very angry, you know his anger beta!"

"Massi, first of all! This is your house. You don't even have to ask me! Secondly, I can buy you a cooler, I am still getting some money, remember?"

"No, are you mad beta! It's only a matter of a few days. Sorry, I can't take your money. I want to respect my dead sister. She did everything for me. Everything. And here I am...!"

She began sobbing inconsolably. I comforted her but soon broke down myself. I missed mom. I missed dad. I missed my life.

Massi went back to her room, and I heard her cries as usual and something about not taking money from me for the cooler. This prick was some communist, always after my father's money! The very man, the very idea he hated, he now wanted that to help him.

***

From that night, me and Sid only did sexting and didn't get on a video. Sometimes, I would call him and talk and moan in whispers, hoping the cooler's voice would overpower mine. I used to sleep on the bed and they both slept on a mattress on the floor.

One night, I was really horny so I called Sid. He didn't pick up. Suddenly, a wave of sadness hit me, out of nowhere. I don't know if I was addicted to Sid, or to my masturbation or to my grief, but I felt a void.

I started crying and, as expected, my fingers went inside my pussy. Just then, I felt a presence behind me. In fact, before I felt the physical structure, I could smell the chewing tobacco and alcohol, and I knew it was him. My uncle.

12