My Uncle, My Tragedy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to scream but he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Stay quiet, bitch!"

I struggled, tried to remove his hand with both my hands. He took that as an opportunity to take his other hand inside my panties.

"You are so wet, whore!"

He hadn't done anything yet but I was in pain. The pain of knowing that after all that I had lost, I was about to lose my innocence as well. To this ugly monster.

He slid in one finger and tested the waters. I was really wet. Then, he put in the second finger as well and fingered me slowly. I pushed and pulled, trying my best to get out of his grip but he locked my legs with his.

Then, he did something that sent shockwaves through my body. He blew air against my hair and kissed my neck. That was like a magic spell. I stopped fighting, involuntarily. He took my boobs and squeezed them hard. I thought of Sid then I did not. This squeeze was so much more manly than his. So much more assertive.

In my mind, I imagined getting groped by Sid and went on with what was happening. Seeing that I had stopped struggling, my uncle started fingering me faster. Teardrops felt like a fountain on his arms but he had no mercy. I could see my massi, sleeping peacefully with bruises all over her face. She had to go to work every morning while this leech spent all day with me. How would I face him? How would I face her? How would I face Sid.

Thinking that, I managed to open my mouth but my uncle quickly put his hand inside it. I started sucking his fingers! I could've bit them and made a scene but I had no idea what was happening to me. My thoughts shifted to the way my uncle fucked my massi every day. That raw, animal-like fucking, I was craving that. My body was heating up even with the cooler on. My mind wanted this to stop but my pussy wanted this ugly man's dick inside it.

I came! It was the best orgasm of my life as I shivered and the bed shivered with me. My uncle understood it and finally withdrew his hand from my panty. He pulled my t-shirt and kissed on my shoulder. Then, his hand moved on to his dick. I was petrified! Even after such a great orgasm, I wasn't ready to get fucked, or to put it in a better way, to get raped.

But he didn't take things that far. He adjusted his dick against my ass crack and started masturbating. I think it only took him a few seconds before he shot hot cum all over my panty.

"Ahhh. Whore, I will fuck you one day!" He wiped his dick against my panty and left. I cried and cried and then slept.

***

When I woke up the next day, my massi had gone to work. My uncle was sitting in the kitchen, sipping tea and reading a newspaper.

"Good morning, Sanjana beta. You want some tea and breakfast?"

I was shocked to see his behaviour. Did he remember nothing from last night? How could he do this to me? Should I call the cops?

"No, uncle. I'll fix it myself later. Thanks!"

I ran back to my room and locked it. I talked to Sid. He could sense nothing because I kept my feelings boiled up. We had a normal chat. Then, I idled around all-day and tried to read a book. In the evening, my massi came back and we had dinner.

Then, we all went to bed. Minutes later, I could hear my massi moaning.

"Subhasshh. Sanjana will hear us. Stop!"

"Ouch ahhh ahh slow honey...!"

He was fucking her right in front of me even though it was dark and I could see nothing.

"Ahh love youuu ahh fuck me aaa!"

Soon, they dozed off. In the middle of the night, I had that familiar feeling again. Uncle Subash grabbed my face first this time, leaving all possibilities of a shout out. This time, he went slow.

He spent some time running his hands through my hair and sniffing them.

"Ahh you smell like a city bitch!"

Then, he kissed my neck and it again sent shivers down my spine. He started licking my ears and rolled his tongue around my earlobe. After the early struggles, I gave up. I allowed him to feel my body up without reacting a lot. But he knew I was loving it because my pussy was dripping wet.

"Hayyeee, itni tight! Ismein toh lund daalke mazza aa jaaega!" He said that he would go crazy by putting his dick in my tight pussy.

He squeezed my ass, my thighs and my boobs. At the height of my ecstasy, he pinched my nipple that almost made me scream. Just then, my massi turned in her bed.

"Sssshhhh! Just enjoy beta!"

As soon as I came, he shot his sperm on my panty again and left. I was washing my own clothes every morning and had to be careful not to spoil the sheets.

After this, my non-consensual sexual pleasure started happening each night. Every night felt a repeat of the night before. I was getting hornier and hornier and would secretly hope my uncle would grab me in the day as well.

What shame! Shame, shame, shame! I was ashamed of myself. I wanted to run away, to Sid, to anywhere to avoid this. I had lost my parents and all I wanted was to get fucked by a person they hated the most. A man who defiled my massi's respect, her body, her life. I thought of talking to a psychiatrist but my body just won't listen to me.

Then, I don't know why, my uncle stopped coming to me at night. He would fuck my massi and go to sleep. He wasn't that young anymore, I know, but surely that wasn't the case. Honestly, I started feeling jealous of her.

But, in hindsight, I believe that this was a tactic by my uncle to make me more powerless. Because, when he finally came back to me, he didn't have to shut my mouth with his hands. I grabbed his arm and took his finger straight towards my pussy. I wasn't even facing him and it was dark, but I could feel him grinning. Once again, visuals of Sid were replaced by those of Subash fucking my massi.

He started kissing my neck again and then my ear. I couldn't control myself then. I turned around, held his face in my hands and started kissing him. Kissing him!

He smelled like shit and his tongue was still laced with chewing tobacco but I kissed him like I kissed Sid that day. I wrapped him in my leg and kissed him deeper. He pushed me back and looked at me, shocked. I closed my eyes and pushed my face forward.

"Faster, please!" I whispered.

For a few minutes, I forgot who I was making out with. I loved it so much, I didn't want to spoil the moment by thinking of this asshole's face and real identity. He obeyed me and started fingering faster. That made me feel dominant and made me hornier.

"Ahhh mmmmm. Faster, there yess!"

Saying that, I held his dick. It was a monster! Even in the dark, I could figure out that it was super thick and long.

I meekly obeyed. It felt so good to have that thick dick in my hand. Sid's dick was completely wiped out from my memory at that moment.

I masturbated him faster and faster while kissing him.

"Ahhh!" I almost shouted and he put his hand on my mouth.

"Ahhhha ahh!" I don't know how, but with him, every night's orgasm hit harder than the night before.

He bent his head and put my boob in his mouth from over the t-shirt. He located my nipple and bit on it. And that made him cum as well. This time, all over my thighs.

***

Surprisingly, even after things became so heated up between us, he would still act like nothing was happening when we met in the morning. And my hatred for him was as huge as always in those moments.

I hated him for being an abusive piece of shit to my massi and I hated him for ignoring me like that. One night, he was so charged up that he started biting me. I loved it! He left hickies everywhere on my body. The next day when I woke up, I saw myself naked in the mirror. I couldn't recognize the girl in there.

I was a studious, sexy and independent girl. And now? I was craving to get fucked by a lowlife asshole, who was my uncle. My fucking uncle! The man who hit and raped my massi every night. I wanted him. I wanted him. I traced all the hickies on my body. Doing that soothed them down.

One day, I decided to open my bag that had all the chic clothes. I decided to dress up. I wore a red-coloured Sabyasachi suit and did my make up. I wore mom's red bangles and her golden earrings. I spread the netted dupatta over my chest and wore a dark brown Maybelline lipstick. I took a few selfies and uploaded them on Insta.

Then, I video called Sid. He went mad.

"Baby, I love you so much! You look stunning! I am booking a flight right away and coming to you!"

"Oh really? What will you do after you come here?"

Just as I said this my uncle entered the room. Usually, he would just look at me and ignore me. But, that day he was super drunk and I was looking super hot. We stared into each other's eyes for eternity and then he came closer.

"Baby, listen I will call you back!" I promptly disconnected the phone.

"Call him back!"

"What?"

"I said call him again."

"Uncle, what do you want? You're so drunk. Please leave me alone."

He choked my neck and threatened me.

"Call him!"

Saying that, he made me lie down on the bed and unfastened my salwar. I was craving his touch but when I finally saw him so close to me, I wanted to throw up. He was really ugly. His lips were red with the tobacco and his teeth were all broken asymmetrically.

"Get away from me you asshole!"

But he kept on going. He removed my salwar and then my panties. Then, he rested his face between my thighs and stared at me again.

"Call him!"

I was frightened! My heart was beating terribly fast but I couldn't figure out if it was because of fear or lust. I called Sid.

"Hey babe!"

"Heyy ahh!"

My uncle started kissing my inner thighs.

"Baby, are you masturbating?" Sid asked slyly.

"Yeahhh, ahhh!"

"Wowww! You look so hot moaning in that dress."

"Ummm yaaa!"

"Do you want to see my dick?"

"Yesss ahhh yess."

"Wait, I'm going to the bathroom!"

I took that moment to stare away from the phone. My uncle started eating my pussy. I was in seventh heaven! I couldn't figure out if this is what I wanted or was it rape. My answer was clear when I instinctively grabbed my uncle's hair and pushed him deeper.

I was still reluctant looking at how ugly he was in the daylight. But, he was like a sex god at eating pussy.

"Oh my god...what aahhh!"

"I'm here baby!"

Sid showed me his tiny dick which was seriously a turn off in that moment.

"You want it in your mouth baby?"

"Yeaa, yaaa!"

"Oh you're so horny!"

He had no idea what was happening to me.

"Show me your pussy baby!"

"No!"

"Show it to me, Sanjana, please!"

"Nooo...yesss, yesss!"

The first orgasm of that day hit me. My uncle stopped licking my pussy and turned away from the camera's frame. He nodded a yes. I obeyed and switched the camera to my pussy. My uncle sat down beside me. He seductively ran his hands through my hair which made me close my eyes. Then, he kissed me.

This was the reason I had dressed up. I wanted this. To finally feel him on my lips, it was heavenly. He smudged my lipstick and bit my ear.

"Ahh!"

"Yess baby. You're so wet. You like my dick huh?"

"Yeaaah!" I said before my uncle kissed me again. He removed my kameez as we kept staring into each other's eyes. The smell of cheap alcohol and chewing tobacco was all over my mouth. But I didn't care. I was wearing a red, satin Victoria's Secret bra underneath. He gasped upon seeing that. Carefully, he unhooked my bra and finally made my boobs free.

"Betaa, wow!" He whispered in my ear. His reaction turned me on so much. Many boys had looked at me with lust but this look was of an art lover appreciating a masterpiece.

He took my left nipple in his mouth and fondled my right boob with his hand. I started fingering myself which Sid could see on camera. That made his dick harder. He was masturbating really slowly because he would usually cum within seconds. Meanwhile, my uncle kept making me go wilder with his masterful sucking. I was showing absolutely zero resistance.

"Baby, I am cumming. Please show me your face!"

This idiot! He was not letting me focus on the fun. But my uncle wouldn't let me disconnect. And to be honest, this was so kinky that it was actually spicing up the whole affair.

My uncle moved to the edge of the bed and asked me to spread my legs. I switched the camera back to my face.

"Fuck me!" I said while looking at my uncle's towering figure. He ripped out a condom from a packet, the cheap government ones, and pulled it on his dick within seconds.

"Ahhh Sanjanaaa, ahhh!" Sid orgasmed in his bathroom. Poor guy wasn't even noticing that I wasn't looking at him.

"Baby now let me help you cum!"

"No Sid, I am goooo ummm!" My uncle licked his fingers and moistened my vagina. Then, he took a bottle of oil and rubbed it all over his dick.

I brought the phone close to my chest as my uncle slapped his dick at the entrance of my pussy.

"Ummm slowww!"

"Baby who are you talking to? Show me your face at least."

I signalled to my uncle if I could disconnect and he instantly withdrew his dick. He ordered me to show my face to Sid again. I did as asked.

"Baby you're looking so messed up. What happened to your lipstick?"

"Justt ahhh too horny todayyy ummmmm!"

"Ah, I wish I could just come there right now. Beat up your stupid uncle and take you away with me."

Hearing that, my uncle pushed his dick inside me with force.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

"Yeahh...you like my bad boy image, right! I will smash that motherfucker's face to pulp!"

"Noooo slowwww pleaseee aaaaaaa!" He was having no mercy on me now. Even with the oil, the lubrication wasn't enough.

"Yesss baby. I will take out his eyes and cut his throat!"

"Uncleeee!" His dick completely entered me now. There was no blood but I knew something happened that gave him complete passage.

"Yess, your uncle. That ugly asshole. How the fuck did your massi marry him?"

"Ummm. Yeah, yeahhh uff!"

I could accept all the pain and pleasure cliches now. As the pain went away, I was in ecstasy again. Fingering felt nothing in comparison to my feeling at that moment. His dick was so huge yet it fit inside me perfectly. He gradually fastened the strokes.

"Look at me, Sanjana!"

I couldn't face Sid anymore. I didn't love him but it felt like betrayal and I was too involved in the moment by then. I wanted that feeling to last me for the rest of my life. It was the first time that I felt such joy ever since my parents passed away. I closed my eyes and I could see my mother's face and my massi crying. Before a wave of guilt could overpower me, I opened my eyes and looked at my uncle.

Suddenly, he wasn't so ugly anymore. He became my lover. A soulmate from a past life making me remember the rapture of love and lovemaking. I threw away my phone on the side of the bed and pulled in my uncle for a kiss.

"You're so gooood!" I locked my legs around him and lifted my hips to take him deeper. My nails were pinned in his back.

"Sanjana, what are you doing? Hey, can you listen to me?"

I ignored him completely.

"Ahhh, ahhh, uncleeee!"

I was near the first penetrative orgasm of my life.

"Ahhhhhhh, ahhhh fuck me ahhhhhh fuckkk oh god fuckk!"

Aaaand I came! I wrapped my arms around him tightly and kissed him like a lover would. The disgusting smell didn't feel disgusting anymore. This monster of a man didn't seem disgusting anymore. It was pure bliss, pure ecstasy, pure union of man and woman.

"Ummm ahhh yaaa!" And minutes later, he came as well. I could feel his dick's convulsions inside me and even that made go wild. He was about to take it out but I begged him to stop. I pushed his hips towards me and lay down just like that. I felt his dick soften inside me. And we kissed for what felt like an eternity.

"Sanjana, what the fuck are you doing?"

"She's doing me!" My uncle picked up the phone, replied to Sid on video, and disconnected the phone.

To be continued...

12