My Uncle, My Tragedy Ch. 02

Story Info
Niece learns that the opposite of hate is love.
4.6k words
4.6
44.8k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of my sexual encounters with my uncle, the man I hated the most. If you haven't read the first part, please do so before continuing.

"She is doing me!" My uncle roared into the phone after taking my virginity while Sid, my boyfriend, was on a video call.

That act made me so fucking wet, I was ashamed of myself. Then, he turned the camera towards me and I could see such shock in Sid's eyes. I could see his heart was broken and this would probably ruin his life.

One cannot get over their partner cheating on them, and he just saw and heard the love of his life get fucked by a man she hated. I could see myself from his point of view. A gorgeous young woman lying naked beneath an ugly man, years older than her dad, with her face glowing with happiness instead of sadness.

But I could not help it. That day was the happiest I had felt since my parents died. My uncle gave me orgasm after orgasm and my primal feelings took over the societal expectations. I finally understood why people in movies and tv shows always want to get laid when they are sad. It really takes away all the pain, even if for a few minutes. And few minutes it was!

"You fucking slut! It's good that your parents died. Slut! Bitch! Get lost you, I...loved you now fuck off!"

Sid disconnected the phone. Right at that moment my uncle tried to pull his dick out. But I was wetter than before. I wanted more. I locked my legs around him but he forced himself out. He pushed me on the bed and went away. Right as he walked out of the room, I started hating him again. I couldn't understand my feelings at all!

I felt used and abused. My relationship with Sid was probably over because of this man. This piece of shit who didn't care about me at all. Who was a low-life, alcoholic, wife-beater! I really started to believe I was a slut. But frankly, it made me feel good about myself.

That night, my pussy was again burning with desire. All the hatred again turned into lust. My hands weren't doing enough. I wanted my uncle's touch, his dick inside me. But he didn't come to my bed. I thought he had slept. However, a few hours later, I heard my massi moan.

I tried to focus in the dark and could make out that he was fucking her from behind in the spooning position.

"Aahhh!" I heard my massi moan. She never moaned so loudly but uncle was fucking her really hard. He got on top her and was literally ramming her pussy.

"Sloww babyy ahhh!"

"What was gotten into you tonight, god you're hurting me!"

"Shut up randi!"

I was boiling with anger, lust and jealousy. I wanted to be in place of massi. I wanted to be fucked mercilessly like her. I masturbated violently, literally slapped my clit so hard. And, even I was moaning a little loudly though the sounds were being dampened by my massi's noise. Sometime later, all of us slept.

The next morning, I walked around the house in a t-shirt and shorts wearing no bra or panty underneath them. But, my uncle paid me no heed. This continued for almost a week. I was getting more and more desperate. Every night, he would fuck my massi with full force while I lay waiting.

I couldn't understand his plan. Maybe he wanted me to beg him for sex. My hatred for him kept on increasing and that made me want him more. Sid had blocked me by then and I started to miss my sex chats with him. I started missing being felt appreciated, loved and pampered. Oh, what did I lose because of this man, my uncle.

***

On the 8th day, out of desperation, I played porn on my phone. It was the video of a white girl getting gangbanged by a group of black men. I removed my shorts and tried to finger myself to an orgasm while lying down on my bed.

I was kind of enjoying it but I was far from an orgasm. Just then, my uncle appeared in the room. Like a wolf, he swiftly sat near the edge of the bed and pulled my legs towards him. He bit my inner thighs. Then, he started biting harder while reaching my pussy with his mouth.

"Ouch!" He bit hard, really hard.

Then, he started licking me patiently. His tongue explored my pussy before rolling towards my clitoris. I was in seventh heaven! He pressed his nose against my clit and licked it like a hungry dog. His fingers found their way into my pussy.

"Ahhhhh!"

He slowly put the finger in and out, mimicking the motion of a dick.

"One more, please!"

He looked at me and I turned my eyes away. He inserted the second finger and started finger fucking me violently.

"Yess!"

With his other hand, he spanked my ass.

"Ahhhh uncle!"

"Keep going, I'm cumming!"

"Ahhh oh my god ahhhh ummpff aaahaha!" I wailed! I'm sure the neighbours must've heard us as I orgasmed. I grabbed my uncle's head and pulled his hair (even though only a few were left).

Then, he removed his pants and his monster of a dick popped out.

"Ummmm!" An involuntary cry left my mouth. I was so excited to finally get fucked again.

However, my uncle had other plans. He walked towards me and bent down. I thought he was about to kiss me so I closed my eyes and pouted my lips.

But, he grabbed my hair and forced me to get up. It hurt so bad that my eyes teared up.

"Aaaah what are you doing aaa!"

As soon as my mouth opened, he put his dick inside it. I felt repulsive and wanted to throw up. His untidy pubes were right in my sight, my hair hurt and his dick went straight towards my throat.

"Wait, slut! I'll teach you how to suck."

"Open your mouth properly." I looked at him with puppy eyes and obeyed.

He gradually put his dick inside and then took it out.

"Yesss, just like that. Take it in and let it go."

After a few strokes, I got used to the feeling. I actually started enjoying it.

"Good girl. Born to be a slut."

He let his hold on my hair loose and started feeling their softness. Then, he started pinching my nipples which made me stop sucking for a bit and moan.

"Don't stop randi!"

I felt so filthy again but the animal in me loved it.

"Hmm you are a natural beti!"

At that point, it felt like he was calling me beti just to trigger me more and make me realize I was blowing an old man, my own uncle.

This made the both of us super horny and I started sucking him harder.

"Yesss...like that!"

"Oh, oh, oh hhmmm!"

He came all over my face. Hot squirt of cum hit me in the eye and rolled down my cheeks. He threw me back on the bed and left. But even after all that, he didn't fuck me.

***

I had finally given my first blow job. The thought of it sometimes made me feel like puking and other times made me crave a cock in my mouth. And not just any cock, but my uncle's thick shaft. But, once again, he started playing his mind games. A few more days passed without any action. I bought a new SIM to talk to Sid, to get any distraction from this pain. But Sid recognized my voice in a minute, abused me and blocked the new number as well.

Even after what he went through because of me, I still wanted him in my life. That was terribly selfish but ever since my parents passed, I started to feel more and more entitled. I felt that the world did me wrong and they owed me everything.

At night when my uncle would brutally fuck my massi, I would hate her so much. I felt like killing her, slicing her throat so my uncle could solely focus on me. I hated him as well. But my sexual cravings got the better of the hate.

One afternoon, a very hot afternoon, I was sucking my own fingers while masturbating. I closed my eyes and imagined that monster dick brushing my tongue. Right then, as if out of divine intervention, my uncle came to the room.

I crawled back and lifted the upper part of my body in anticipation. My uncle was badly drunk and couldn't even walk straight. He angrily walked towards me and pulled my hair. He dragged me this way to the edge of the bed and let me go.

My head was now hanging backwards from the bed as he lifted my tshirt and removed my panties.

"Open your mouth!"

I obeyed. I had seen this type of blowjob only in porn and here I was about to get on. My hair touched the ground as his dick entered my mouth.

"Owww mm!"

His dick smelled of piss and that made me gag a little. Moreover, this position was not at all comfortable as they show in porn. My neck hurt, I felt dizzy. But, just in a few minutes, as my body adjusted and my lust increase, I started loving it.

"PPPop slurrrp! Mmmm!" I was making slurpy noises as I enjoyed sucking the dick like an ice cream.

"Aaaaaah!" My uncle pinched my nipples and started fucking my mouth. His balls slapped my head as I took him in deeper and deeper. For only the second blowjob of my life, I was doing pretty well.

"You whore! You've learnt sucking dick so well! Ahhh!"

His ahh made it apparent that he was about to cum. I took that as an opportunity to remove his dick from my mouth. His hands had still tied my down and I couldn't really move but I shouted.

"Uncle, fuck me, please!"

"Slut! Why did you stop?"

"Please I beg you. Just fuck me, I want you!"

He again lifted my by his hair and stroked his dick to an orgasm on my face.

"Not so easy, bitch!" He said as his cum covered my face.

"I know that you have brought your mother's favourite saree here. I want you to wear that if you really want me. I always wanted to fuck that randi but when she wore that saree, my god, I would've raped her hmm!"

"But haha! Look at life. She hated me and here, her daughter, her prettier version with a tighter pussy, hahah she is addicted to my dick. It's a crazy world!"

"And don't be so desperate. Your aunt will be staying at her memsahab's place for a night. On Saturday. I'll fuck you then!"

"Do you understand me, bitch?"

"Yes, uncle!"

"Good!" He bit my lip so hard that it started bleeding and then left the room.

I was devastated. I had brought that saree with me as a token of memory. I was never gonna wear it. Just touching it made me feel close to my mother. But now, even though I had second thoughts, deep inside, I knew that I would do anything to get fucked by my uncle again. Even if it was tarnishing my dead mother's memory.

***

I couldn't sleep at all on Friday night. Saturday morning was spent restlessly, walking from one room to the next. I hated myself. I hated myself. I hated that I had no escape from the woman that I had become. Even when I got the money, even when I could move back to my rich, city life, I wouldn't be able to forget about my uncle. It is said that your first sex is always the most special. It wasn't for me. But I also knew that no man could ever make love to me like my uncle did.

Make love? Is that even what we can call it? He just fucked me once. Other times, he just fucked my mouth, came on my face and never even bothered to kiss me. But what did I really want from him? His dick or his love? Or both?

These are the thoughts that troubled me greatly. I couldn't identify the feeling that I felt for him. In the evening, I decided to distract myself. I started getting ready. I took a long shower and shaved my pussy. I used my favourite conditioner and smoothed out my hair. I waxed my legs and arms.

Then, I slowly opened my suitcase and took out my mother's saree. It was gorgeous! Glittery, red, a bit silky and really sexy. It had immaculate golden embroidery on it. I held it against my cheek and a tear rolled down on it. I sat like that for a few minutes and then started wearing it. It had a red, backless blouse with it and a red petticoat.

I draped myself in it, feeling like a woman, feeling like my mother. I sat in front of the mirror and did my make up. I applied mascara on my eyes and wore my favourite earrings that hung gracefully almost till my shoulder. I brushed my hair and pulled them down towards one side. For a moment, I was lost in their smell and softness. Finally, I applied some dark brown lipstick and wore a necklace.

I was only ordered to wear the saree. But I took the pains to look my best, or the best impression of my mom. I simply didn't want to feel unloved again. Not that night! Looking at myself closely in the mirror, I felt like a newly-wed. Even in my heart, I felt like a bride waiting to be loved by her husband for the first time. That thought appalled me and made me happy at the same time.

My uncle came in at around 8. He was pissed drunk again and was smoking a bidi. But when he saw me, all his aggression vanished for a moment. And I didn't feel afraid either. I walked up to him gracefully, like a woman his equal, not someone around 30 years younger. I walked up to him like a lover, not a niece.

He was wearing his usual dirty t-shirt and shorts, his beard unkempt, his head looking balder than ever. But the way he stood and soaked in my beauty, I felt so special! The way his eyes scanned my entire body and his jaw dropped, I went crazy for him. He ran his hand against my arm and then through my hair. I kissed him!

The room's silence was overpowered by the beating of our hearts as we kissed as if for the first time.

"Wait. Have a drink with me first!"

I accepted the offer instantly. We walked towards the hall, hand-in-hand. That room didn't have a cooler and I felt really hot wearing all that. But I didn't mind. He poured me a drink of cheap, local alcohol. I swear I could puke just by the smell so when I took a sip, my gut almost burned.

"Don't drink it sip by sip. Gulp it down!"

Just like I had gotten used to being molested, just like I had gotten used to being mouthfucked without my permission, just like I had gotten used to being fucked and then ignored, I got used to the taste of that alcohol.

After around 3-4 shots, I was really drunk.

"Do you miss your parents a lot?" He asked as he put his hands on mine. I couldn't recognize this person. So soft-spoken, so sensitive.

"Yes, ahem, yes I do!" Just the mention of that made me tear up and choke up. I suddenly realized the situation--what I was wearing and what I was going to do.

"See, this life is fucked. It has no meaning. Whatever happened, it's gone. You can't change that. The only thing you can do is enjoy whatever's left."

"I lost...I lose everything, uncle. How can I just accept that and move on? Do you even know how it feels?"

"I know, beti. I lost everything as well. And that's what made me free. I don't care about anything now and that gives me the greatest joy!"

"Remember that nothing matters. The only thing that's true now is that your parents are dead and you still have a lot of years to live. Live them! Don't waste them in sadness. Your tears won't bring them back!"

"Look at me? I don't have a penny! My wife has fucked her body in trying to earn for the both of us. My daughter ran away. But do I cry? No! I say fuck that. I wanted to change the world once. Now, I don't give a shit. I just want to drink to death. I know I hurt the woman who loves me the most. But I don't really care anymore. I will die. She will die. And in a few years, no one would remember me with anger or her with pity. Everything will be wiped out from memory! Whoosh!"

"And you say that you've lost everything? No, you haven't. You still have this beautiful body. You are the prettiest woman that I've seen and the most gorgeous girl I've made love to. And trust me, I've made love to a lot of women!"

This made me blush a little and I snuggled into his arms while we sat on the sofa. Then, out of nowhere, he started reciting me a poem he wrote in Hindi. It was all about me! Even Sid hadn't made me feel this special. When he ended the poem, I was in tears and I kissed him. I kissed him hard.

He kissed me back and held my head in his hands. We were making out like teenagers on the couch. His hand wandered all around my body, pressing my boobs in between. He would break the kiss and kiss my throat, my neck, my ears. I stared into his eyes and moved closer into his arms.

"Uncle, take me, please. Make love to me. I want you so badly!"

He lifted me from the couch and took me to my room. Even with the silky saree and such a drunken state, he carried me so confidently. In the room, he kissed me again. I kissed him back madly, moving my head from here to there, giving him space to kiss me everywhere.

He made me stand in front of the mirror and grabbed my ass. Then, he pushed my hair forward with the back of his hands and started untying my blouse.

"Mmm you smell so good, Sanjana!"

"For you uncle, for you!"

He grabbed my ass and started kissing my back. I saw myself in the mirror for a moment--I looked mesmerized, possessed and in trance.

I quickly closed my eyes and focused on what I was feeling. My pussy was dripping. He kissed his way from my back to my neck and then put the earrings in is mouth.

"Ahhh!" I couldn't help but moan.

Then, he touched my cheek with his hand and turned it towards himself to kiss my lips again. I rolled out my tongue and it wrestled with his. He grabbed both my boobs and I rubbed my ass against his dick. It was really erect by then. I quickly held it in my hand and broke the kiss.

With my eyes, I signalled him to remove his shorts. He did and the monster was out. I sighed and we went back to the kissing.

He then removed my necklace and let my boobs out from the blouse. I looked so hot in the mirror! My perfectly white boobs popped out, the rest of my body still draped in a beautiful saree, my lipstick smeared, my hair ruffled in the act of passion, this was a woman ready to be fucked.

He kept on pinching my boobs while kissing my neck. Just this act gave me a soul-stirring orgasm.

I turned around and took his dick in mouth. I couldn't wait! The familiar, heavenly feeling was back. I took him in deep and brushed the insides of my cheeks with the tip of his dick. He took that situation as an excuse to play with my hair. He made a pony in his hands and pulled me back and forth.

"Yeahh suck it, Sanjana! You've become a pro in no time."

I stopped sucking for a moment and looked into his eyes. They were burning with desire. When I looked at him, his dick grew larger in size and I could see the blood rushing through his veins. I licked it like we lick ice cream. I licked his balls. It felt like it was raining in my panties. He then lifted me by holding my boob.

We stared into each other's eyes and then kissed again for a few minutes. He threw me on the bed and climbed over me.

"Ahhuh!" I gasped and hugged him.

My saree was everywhere but he lifted it up and covered my boobs with it. Then, he squeezed them from over the saree. I felt its silky touch and I'm sure he felt it too. He crawled up and kissed me. Our lips were locked for an eternity and our tongues wrestled for control. He stopped and bit my throat and my shoulder so hard that there was a wound there in no time.

"Ahhh ouchhh! Hmm uncle!"

He started sucking my boobs as his hands explored my pussy. I helped him out and placed his hand right over clit. He rubbed it hard.

"Youuuuuu ahhh uncle youuu love ahh thisss!"

I held his face in my hands and kissed him again. That night, I just didn't want his lips to part from mine. We were now kissing more passionately than ever. My chin moved up and down, my hips moved up and down, my heart, my heart ached for this man.

"Please fuck me now, uncle!" I begged.

I tried to get up to remove my saree completely but he held my hand.

"No! This will stay on!"

He put my toe in his mouth and started sucking it.

"Ommyyyy goddd!"

He then kissed all over my legs. He seemed to love the softness of the waxed skin as his drool dropped everywhere. He kissed and bit my inner thighs and was about to lick my pussy when I stopped him.

"Please not this. Please just fuck me, I want you inside me. Now!"

12