My Uncle, My Tragedy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at this randi!"

He grinned like a 90's villain. He folded my saree carefully till my belly, giving a wet kiss on my navel.

"Babyyy!" I didn't realize when the uncle turned into baby but he loved it.

He removed my panties and was about to tear off a condom. He looked at me inquiringly and I just nodded my head. I was still new to sex and I always heard that it's so much more fun without a condom. I was scared of the consequences but I didn't want a layer of plastic between us that night.

He laughed at my desperation and threw the condom away. He spat an his palm and applied that on his dick. His spit was still red with all the chewing tobacco. My body still continued to send signals of hatred during such moments. But I didn't care. I wanted to get fucked so badly.

He stroked his dick at my pussy's entrance and I closed my eyes. But even after a few seconds, he didn't move. That made me confused and angry.

"Unclee...baby, come on!"

"Let me look at you! You just look like your mom. Ah, this feels like a dream to fuck that bitch's daughter in this saree!"

"Say that I'm a whore, a randi, who wants to get fucked by her uncle!"

"Uncle, please..."

"Say it!"

"I'm a randi who wants to get fucked by you, uncle!"

He pushed an inch or two of his dick inside me.

"Say I'm a randi, just like my mother!"

"Please noooo!" This was too much. I was never going to say that. I wore her saree and that's okay, but I could not tarnish her memory like that.

"Bol saali randi, say it!" He slapped me hard and took out his dick completely.

"I...uhh, I'm a randi just like my...mother!" I cried. "Now, please just make love to me. Fuck me!"

"I knew it!" He rammed his dick deep in my pussy. There was no resistance because I was really wet and my pussy had already been widened by his monster of a dick.

"Ahhhh! Slowww!"

"Fuck off! You guys showed me so much hate. Now, I will show you who I am!"

He kept fucking me hard and deep. It hurt but I loved it.

"Uncle, uncleeee!"

My boobs bounced up and down. His hand was feeling my saree on my stomach. The bed creaked so hard. I lifted my head to kiss him but he moved back. His eyes were red with anger. I tried to kiss him again but he refused.

I locked my legs around him and lifted my hip to take him in deeper.

"I'm sure your father had a tiny dick haha. Your mom used to look at me just like that. That whore wanted me I'm sure!"

He then lifted me up and put me on four legs on the bed. He sniffed my hair and bundled them into a pony. Then, he fucked me in doggy style.

"Haha kutiyaaa, a proper bitch like her mother!"

Hearing such endless insult for my mother made me angry but also made me hornier. At that moment, it was clear that I would do anything for this man, anything. There was nothing in the world that I wanted more than his dick.

"Say I'm your kutiyaaa!"

"Ahhh, I'm youurr kutiyaaa! Ouchhh!"

"Say I'm your randi!"

"I'm your randi, uncle!"

"Hahaha take this then, randi!"

He went berserk! He fucked me like a mad man. And, I, his woman, was mad for him. He ravaged my pussy and two back-to-back orgasms hit me.

"Ahhhhhh uncleee you are soo good!"

I collapsed on the bed and he on top of me. But his dick still had enough energy. He slowed down a bit and then turned my head to kiss me. '

"Mmmm muaaah! Don't cum inside me uncle!"

He suddenly turned me around and entered me again. We became one soul at that moment as locked my legs around me and he lost his hands in my hair. We kissed deep and hard. He fastened his strokes and within seconds, he came!

He tried to pull out but my legs squeezed tighter around him. I know I asked him to not cum inside me but by then I wanted every drop of his semen inside me. My pussy squeezed it out involuntarily.

He kissed me one last time and turned around. I kept staring at the ceiling fan, happy and satisfied. My heart paced and by body felt at peace. I felt just like I was feeling that evening. Earlier, I had no name for that feeling. But by then, I knew it.

It was love!

To be continued...

12