My Uncle, My Tragedy Ch. 04

Story Info
The tragedy meets a tragic end.
4.2k words
3.32
29.7k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that night, things changed. When my uncle kissed me in front of his friends, I stopped feeling like a whore and felt more like his lover. Even my heart started accepting him as a lover not an abuser.

We started bonding better. Started going out for dinners, movies and more, all on my expense obviously. But it was like, we had become boyfriend and girlfriend. Our age gap was apparent in the public places but we didn't indulge in a lot of PDA and most of the people were just lost trying to figure out what we were. He reduced his drinking, stopped beating me but would still abuse me verbally all the time. However, I could see him changing and wanting to change.

I felt like I was doing a much better job as a partner to him than my aunt. She had extended her stay for another month because her employer was paying her double salary. It was great for her and greater for us.

I started accompanying him to his card games as his lucky charm. I would always dress up my best there and my uncle and I would steal kisses between games. Sujoy still couldn't believe his ugly, drunkard friend was fucking such a hot, young girl. He always stared at me with such lust that it scared me yet made me wet. I'll be honest, I sometimes imagined him on top of me when my uncle was fucking me. That dirty thought would make me cum faster but it was just my personal bedroom secret. I couldn't even think of sleeping with someone except my uncle. I fell more and more for him with every orgasm and every kiss.

One day, we decided to go watch a movie. I wore a black coloured sundress with yellow flowery prints on it. I curled my hair and let them fall on my shoulder. I wore a dark brown lipstick. Since it was fairly hot that day, I didn't wear a bra and my panty was only g-string.

When my uncle entered the room, his jaw dropped.

"Fuck the movie. I wanna fuck you!" In an instant, he removed my dress' straps and started sucking my boobs.

"Ahh!" I let out a moan.

His hand grabbed my other boob and squeezed it.

"Babyyy, we have to goo!"

He didn't listen to me.

I held his head and brought it towards me to kiss him.

"Please! I really want to watch this film. When we come back, I'm all yours!"

I put my dress back on and squeezed his dick.

At the theatre, we walked hand-in-hand. So many young men were burning with jealousy upon seeing us. But we didn't care. This cinema hall was far from our place and no one knew us there.

Because of how hot I looked, my uncle couldn't keep my hands off me. He was restless all through the first 10 minutes of the movie. The theatre was packed but obviously we had the corner seats.

I wasn't horny at all and really wanted to focus on the film. That all changed when there was a kiss scene. My uncle's hand slowly crawled under my dress and he buried his nose in my hair. Slowly, he bit my earlobe softly which made me exhale heavily. There was no one sitting to the left of me so I turned my face there and moaned.

His hand started rubbing my pussy and I was dripping wet. I closed my eyes and totally forgot about the film.

"Look here, you whore!" He shouted.

I was startled and turned towards him. He bit my lips so hard that they started bleeding.

"Ouch!" I cried.

Suddenly, the people next to us became aware of us. I quickly picked up my glass of coke and poured it on my boobs, making them believe that was the reason of my shout. I took out some tissues from my purse and cleaned the coke.

As I settled back, my uncle started fingering me harder. I was going mad with lust but I couldn't moan. My throat felt heavy and my legs were trembling. He pulled my panties and I lifted my hips to let him remove them. I was so uncomfortable on my seat. I wanted to sit on his lap and take his dick in.

"I want you inside me, please!" I announced and ran away from the hall. He followed me with my panties in his hands.

We were in a mall! There were people and cameras everywhere. And here an ugly old man was following this beautiful young girl with a panty in his hand. Every person would've suspected rape. Little did they know that the girl wanted to get fucked right there.

I saw a chance and rushed into the men's washroom. My uncle was right behind me and we locked ourselves inside one of the toilets.

"What have you done to me, uncle? Ah, I'm so embarrassed but horny!"

"Fuck me now!"

I removed his pants, lifted my dress and turned around. I bent down on the toilet seat, giving him full access to my pussy. He spat on his hand and lubricated his dick.

With his other hand, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. '

"Ah yes! I can't live without this dick!"

"Hahaha whore! I know."

"Yes, I am your whore. I don't care."

"You really don't. Begging me to fuck you in a public place. Look at you, little slut!"

He entered me in a second and right away went balls deep.

"Mm! You can fuck me anywhere. In the mall, on the road...ahh, I don't care!"

"You're the best slut I've ever had. And haha I don't even have to pay you!"

"Ahh, deeper baby!"

"I thought you hated me. What happened? Got addicted to my dick?"

"To you, uncle. To you!"

"What the fuck do you mean!" I pulled my hair harder, lifted me slightly, and pressed his lips against my ears.

"I...I love aahhh youu!"

"Hhahahahaha!" He started railing me harder and harder.

"How much do you love me?"

"I don't know. I just...mmm...wanted to say this!"

"If you love me, can you show it to the world?"

"To anyone, baby. To anyone!"

"Let's seeee!"

Saying that, he turned me around and opened the door. I was shocked but at the same time my pussy was leaking fluids.

"Now the whole world will see how much this whore loves me!"

"What are you doing, uncle? Nooo!" I tried to reach the door and lock it again but suddenly I heard footsteps.

A young man walked in and saw me. My hair were a mess, my boobs were dangling from my dress and my uncle was grinding my pussy violently from behind.

"I am calling the cops!" He stared at us for a minute and ran away.

"Ahhh nooo!" I screamed as I orgasmed right then and there.

"Let's run!"

My uncle held my hand and we literally ran from the mall. There was no one chasing us so probably that guy didn't tell anyone. But nonetheless we rushed our way out of there. People kept looking at us surprisingly but we only had one destination in mind. Our bedroom!

At home, I hurriedly removed my dress and literally tore off his shirt. He choked me angrily and pinned me against the wall.

I kissed him. My lip was swollen by that bite earlier which made me taste my blood along with my uncle's saliva. He grabbed my boobs and started squeezing them. We kissed madly and I started stroking his dick.

In a fit of passion, he lifted me up and threw me on the bed. He lifted my legs in the air and kissed my butt. Then, with one hand on my boobs, he started licking my pussy.

"Ahhh!"

He twirled his tongue around my vagina and gave the sporadic bite. Then, he inserted two fingers and started slurping. He finger fucked me really fast while pinching my nipples.

"Subooo!" It was the first time I said his name out lout. It was involuntary.

"Uncl...baby! Come na please!"

He stared at me with his eyes burning with lust. I pouted to blow him a kiss and pulled his head towards me. He grunted and tried to lift me on to all-fours.

"No! I wanna see you!"

I held his dick and guided it towards my pussy. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and pulled him into a kiss.

"Yessss! Ah, you make me feel so complete!"

He tried to break away to fuck me harder.

"Noo! Just like this. Stay!"

"Slowlyy. Make love to mee!"

I kissed him madly and pulled him in deeper. I kissed his cheeks and bit his ear while staring into his eyes.

"Say something! Ahh!" I pleaded.

"Do you like it, baby?"

By then he had enough of all the play and he broke free with all his strength.

"Kutiyaa! Sluts don't deserve to be made love to. They deserve raw fucking haha!"

He lifted my legs and choked my throat. He took out his dick and then entered me with force.

"Make love, my ass. Look how wet you suddenly became!"

It was true. I suddenly had a surge of happiness flow through me as he fucked me hard.

"Yesss oh my god yaaaa!"

"Babbyy...cum inside me, cum inside me please!"

That was signal enough for him to dump his hot cum inside me. I squeezed the last drop by locking him inside my leg and then let him go. He collapsed on the side of me.

Within minutes, he slept peacefully as his awful breath kept me awake. Post-sex, there were always moments when I pondered what was happening to me. I really felt strongly for him. And I confessed that when he woke up.

"You're up!" I blinked my eyelashes and kissed him.

"Uncle...Subo...We really need to talk!"

"I know what started between us was a nonconsensual thing. You're a monster for taking advantage of such a young girl. I could never forgive you for that."

"But, uh, the truth is. I'm equally guilty. Even when you were forcing yourself on me, I let you do that out of pure lust. And gradually, I started to feel so good. The only time I've felt good after my parents died has been in your arms."

"I always hated you because of what you did to massi! But the more I know you, the more I understand why she can't leave you. You're a mysterious mess who every young girl would want to fix."

"And uncle, I've fallen in love with you. I can't spend a minute without you. But this is wrong! This is so, so wrong! I'm your niece. And you're my massi's husband. I can't do this to her. She's the only family I've got left!"

I started sobbing loudly and there were zero expressions on his face.

"Say something, please!"

"Get the oil from my room and massage my head. I'm too hungover to talk. I'll talk when this fucking headache is gone."

"Uncle!"

"Go, go!" He slapped my ass.

I obeyed and came back with the oil.

"Remove your clothes!" He ordered. He himself was completely naked.

I started massaging his head with the oil like a dutiful wife. He closed his eyes and moaned in delight. With one hand, he started massaging my pussy.

"Ahh! If you do that, I won't be able to massage properly."

"Come here!"

I bent and my hair fell on my face. He pushed them away and gave me a kiss. I kept on massaging and saw his dick getting erect. I really couldn't focus on the massage now. My pussy was burning and seeing his dick, I just wanted to take it in.

In a few minutes, his dick was throbbing, and I could see that he was becoming very uncomfortable.

Suddenly, he grabbed me and threw me down on the bed. He took the bottle from my hand and started massaging my thighs with the oil.

"What are you doing hehe!" I giggled like a child.

He poured more oil and started massaging my boobs.

"Your boobs are just perfect!"

"Thank you!" I smiled.

He then massaged my throat and neck.

"Your neck is just perfect!" He said and kissed my neck.

"Ahh, thank you!"

Then, he turned me around and started massaging my back.

"Your back is just perfect!" He kissed me everywhere on my back while applying the oil.

"Oh uncle! Thank youu mmm!"

Finally, he poured some oil on my ass and started squeezing and slapping them.

"Your ass is just perfect!"

"Yeahh. So are you, love! So are you!"

Gradually, he started massaging my ass crack. I couldn't understand why he would do that.

"What are you doing baby!"

"I want you, Sanjana!"

"I want you, Subo!"

He lifted me on all fours and massaged my pussy. Then, out of nowhere, his dick touched my asshole.

"What? What are you doing?"

"Shhh, just trust me!"

"Nooo! Noo uncle, not in there!"

"Shut up!"

I turned around and saw he was lubricating his dick with the oil. My body stiffened with fear.

"It'll be okay baby. You're most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Tonight, let me just love you!"

His words worked magic on me. Instead of his usual abusive language, this almost romantic tone made me loosen my body.

He took that as a sign and entered my ass an inch.

"Noooo! It hurts!"

"Just shut up and take it you slut!"

"Noo, I'm serious...I can't do it, please, please!" I had tears in my eyes. The pain made me feel that I would die.

Right then, he gave a hard thrust and went deeper. It looked like something cracked inside me. I thought losing virginity was painful, this was another level of pain. My legs trembled.

"Stop, stop, stop please!"

But by then, he had made inroads and was now easily moving in and out.

"Ahh such a tight little slut."

He pinned me down as I tried to break free. He held my hair in a way that if I moved they hurt badly.

"I wonder what I would do with you once your pussy and ass both are loose haha!"

He reached out for a bottle of vodka kept at the side table and took a large swig. He poured some vodka on me and my hair.

"What a bitch! I love you randi!"

"I love you!" Even during such humiliation I didn't stop from saying those words. Guess, I really had become a slut by then. His slut.

As he rammed me hard, I started enjoying the ass fucking. My ass was so tight that every stroke brought about unprecedented amounts of pain and pleasure.

My uncle then pulled me to the edge of the bed. We both were standing up now. He bent me a little and entered me again.

"Ouchhh I love this uncle!"

"I know, slut. I know!"

He then held my neck and made me stand almost upright. He pulled both my hands behind my back and parted my hair forward. I bent my head back to rest it on his shoulder as he fucked me hard.

"Ahhh umm yaaa!"

My hands ran all over his face as I was entranced and my back rubbed against his hairy chest. Then, he pushed me back like a bitch again and pulled my hair till it hurt. As soon as he did that, I was hit with a massive orgasm.

"Nooo yess yess yess!" I screamed as he started tearing my ass apart with violent strokes.

"Bitch I am cumming!

"Cum baby ahhh!"

He came inside my ass.

***

The next day it was rather hot. It was early afternoon, and I was sweating from the heat. My uncle and I were sitting in the hall at opposite ends. I was lazily browsing my phone and my uncle was reading a book while smoking.

The heat and smoke made me horny for some reason. I removed my shorts and let my hair loose while seductively looking at my uncle. He looked at me and ignored me. That pissed me off! I then removed my panties, spread my legs on the sofa and started fingering myself.

"Ahh!" I looked at him and moaned. He stared at me and went back to his book and cigarette.

"Mm, ahh!" He looked at me again and I bit my lip, inviting him to lick my pussy. He ignored me again.

Finally, I got up and rushed towards him. I snatched his cigarette from him and started smoking. I took his head in my hands, lifted my feet and pushed his lips against my vagina.

"Mm yeahhh. You were ignoring my pussy?"

He started licking me.

"Ahh babyyy! You're the best."

"Lick me! Lick your niece's pussy and fuck her in the ass. Please!"

I locked his head inside my legs and moaned with my eyes closed. Just then, my dad's lawyer called!

"Pick it up!" Commanded my uncle. I knew he loved the kink of fucking me while I was on the phone. I loved it too. So, I picked up the call without hesitation.

"Good afternoon, Sanjana! I have good news.!"

"Hey uncleee ahh what is it?"

"Are you alright beta?"

"Ohh my godddd yesss! Yess uncle...I am fine. How are youuu?"

"All good, thank you beta! You sound a bit...I don't know!"

"Noo nooo yess I am fine! Please tell me ahh the news."

"So, the thing is..."

"Ooooh uncle please don't stop. Keep going."

"Yes, yes beta. I know you're dying to hear it. So, I will say it quickly. Your case has been cleared."

"Whaaaat umm ohh godd?"

"Yes! Your case has been cleared which means all your parent's assets are now yours and you can return home anytime."

"Umm uncle that's soo gooood. Ahh thanky youu!"

I disconnected the phone.

"What did he say?" My uncle took a break from giving me orgasms and asked.

I looked into his eyes and kissed him. I stroked his dick and was about to suck it when I suddenly started crying.

"What did he say, Sanjana?"

I collapsed on his chest and literally started wailing.

"He said I can go back to my home. Finally!"

"So are you happy or sad?"

"I don't know. This is the news I have been waiting for for months. But..."

I hugged him and whispered into his ears:

"I can't live without you."

He hugged me back and started moving his hands on my hair trying to console me like a child. He made kissing noise and then said:

"It's okay baby shh don't cry!"

That only made me cry louder.

He then stroked my back and blew air around my neck and ears. We were in a very tight embrace by then. Like was my habit, crying made me very horny and the way he was consoling me, that made my heart beat faster and my pussy wetter.

I moved back and looked into his eyes. We stayed locked like that for a few minutes and then started kissing, like lovers meeting after eons.

Neither of our hands moved towards each other's genitals as was usually the case but we just kept kissing. It felt so good. Probably the best kiss we'd ever had.

I wasn't counting the time but I'm sure the kiss lasted more than 15 minutes, leaving us breathless. We bit each other's lips, tasted each other's spit and took our tongues to the other's throat.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." I confessed.

Slowly, my uncle removed my shirt and his pant. I pulled him on my boobs and started stroking his dick.

"Oh my goddd! What is this?"

Out of nowhere, my massi entered the house.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. I am going to die!" She almost had a panic attack.

I rushed towards her.

"What the fuck have you done, Shubho? You rapist!" I tried to hold her and assisted her towards the sofa.

"What the fuck did you call me, you bitch?"

"Rapist! You're a rapist! Sorry Seema. Oh my god, what have I done. I couldn't protect your daughter my sister."

"Bhenchod, I am not a rapist. Your niece loves me. She just confessed!"

"Stop it! Stop it! I've had enough of you. I am going to call the police. Sanjana beta go get dressed. Haye mai marr gayi!"

My uncle slapped her and choked her throat.

"Saali randi! I told you I did not rape her. All women in your family are sluts. Ask her. Did I rape her?"

"I don't need to ask her. I know you. Have some shame. She's like a child for you!"

He slapped my massi again and pulled her up by her hair.

"Child? Bhenchod, she is a slut. You wanna see?"

"Uncle, noo. Please don't hurt her!"

I tried to free my massi from his grip. He threw her back on the sofa and grabbed me. He started fingering me right in front of her.

"See how wet she is!" He took his finger out and it was so wet as if he washed his hands in my pussy.

"Uncle please stop!"

"Uncle? What happened to baby, love you? Huh? Stop pretending and tell the truth!"

"Noo!"

"No? Okay, then I am never going to fuck you again!"

"Uncle please! Please stop!"

"Get down on your knees!"

I got down.

"Tell the truth!"

"Massi, I'm sorry!"

She went pale and right then my uncle started slapping my face with his dick.

"Suck it! Prove it to her that you love this dick!"

"Pleaseee uncle no no no!"

"Suck it!" He slapped me so hard that I almost fainted. But that slap also made me realise how much I was craving for that dick.

As soon as I took it in my mouth I closed my eyes. For a minute, all problems went away as I finally felt at home. The salty, disgusting taste released a rush of happiness in me before another slap landed on my face.

12