My Uncle, My Tragedy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your eyes and tell her!"

I looked at my massi. She looked like a ghost sitting on that sofa.

"Massi! I am so sorry. I am so sorry."

My uncle turned me on all fours facing my massi and put some spit on my pussy.

"I love him, massi!" I whispered and wailed loudly.

This time my massi slapped me and right then my uncle entered me.

"Your massi is dead!"

As she got up, I started moaning in ecstasy. Something about the fucked up situation gave me even more comfort in getting fucked. This was the heights of sluttiness but also love. I felt terrible for hurting my massi like that but also in my heart, I was happy that my uncle could be all mine.

"One day, you will feel this pain too. Then you will know who this man really is!"

Her words fell on deaf ears. She left the house walking like a zombie. The shameless me kept moaning and moaning as she walked. Even after she had gone, my uncle and I kept on fucking like rabbits.

"What have we done, uncle? What have we done ahh babyyy?"

A few days later, I called my father's lawyer.

"Hello uncle! There's an update."

"What Sanjana?"

"I want you to transfer all my money and assets to Mr. Subash Kumar!"

"What? Who is he? I don't know him."

"My everything!"

"Are you kidding Sanjana? I'll call you later. Wait...isn't he your uncle?"

"He was! Now, he's my to-be husband!"

"What? Wait, I don't get it. Sanjana?"

I hung up.

Around 2 years later

My uncle divorced my massi and we moved in together in Delhi. I joined back college but didn't have the guts to tell anyone what I was up to. However, that secret didn't last long.

When I turned 19, I married my uncle. I was 3 months pregnant by then. So, I left college and became a homemaker. My uncle started teaching again, at a private institute.

When I was in my 8th month of pregnancy, I found out that my uncle, now husband, was cheating on me with a 19-year-old student. My massi's words then rang in my ears.

I was blessed with a baby boy but by then that girl had moved in to our house and taken up our bedroom.

Now, their cries of fuck blend in with my baby's cries and keep me up all night. My husband has totally forgotten about me. As I write this story, he has also shared divorce papers with me. He said I can still stay in the house as a maid and he will pay me hefty alimony. He doesn't give a shit about our baby.

I lay down on my bed and cry. I cry every night. It doesn't make me horny anymore like it used to. But still the passionate cries, the noise of kisses and the bed creaking from the next room, involuntarily take my hand to my pussy. I regret it. I regret how being so horny triggered my downfall and yet, I can't stop craving the dick of the man who ruined my life.

The End

12