My Unforgettable Summer

Story Info
Tame incidents between a 18yo boy his mom and his sis.
3.7k words
3.81
45.5k
33
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers

Many, many and many thanks to Quietoldie for his great editing work.

************

The "barn" was a large suburban house that Grandma left to our mom when she died. It was not far from the sea -- only a fifteen-minute drive away from a very secluded beach. The house had an orchard, a little pond and an extended backyard. There, in this backyard, mom had installed a pool. Overlooking the edge of the pond was a rather large cabin with a terrace and a place where boats were stored.

This, more or less, was the extent of the estate.

The barn was a quiet spot and even if nothing much happened and our time became a bit boring, we spent the summer there.

On this particular summer Mom was in her early forties and divorced. I was 18 and Claudia, my sister, was 21.

Mom ran the family shop in town and every morning drove for half an hour to get to work. She had a boyfriend and sometimes she spent the night at her boyfriend's house whilst I remained at the barn with Claudia. Claudia also had a boyfriend, but they had split up just before that summer.

At the time I had had little experience with girls and was also without any partner. Claudia, just as a joke, called me her substitute sweetheart. We got on well and spent a lot of time together.

In the morning we went to the sea, in the afternoon we had a plunge in the pond or had a rest lounging around the pool sunbathing.

Once a week, usually on Friday or Saturday, when mom was in town with her boyfriend, Claudia often invited a group of her friends for a barbeque and maybe a sleepover. The barn had plenty of rooms. Linda, Claudia's best friend, usually remained with us for the night. She was a very pretty girl. One night she invited me into her bedroom for a chat. At first, I sat on a chair as we talked, then we moved to the bed and started to exchange wet kisses.

After the kisses came caresses and we started to undress each other. Very quickly we were stark naked. She let me finger her and took my cock in her mouth. She hadn't intended to cheat on her boyfriend who was on holiday with his parents at the time. Perhaps it was sexual frustration that caused it. Anyway, that night she allowed me to put my cock in her sweet pussy and we had a fuck. This was the first time I had sex with a girl.

As I previously said the life at the barn with mom and sis could be a little boring. Obviously, there were moments, like what happened with Linda that night, that were memorable.

To explain better what it was like at the barn, I was the only male there, apart from Bertie, the older gardener who came three days a week. And I was surrounded by women. Mom, sis, mom's lady friends and sis's friends. The atmosphere was very relaxed and to some extent I was ignored by the others.

The first incident concerned mom.

For one thing, no one paid attention to formalities of clothing, everyone dressed casually. Claudia always wore shorts with loose t-shirts and flip flops on her feet. Mom never bothered wearing makeup except when Bill, her boyfriend, came to pay her a visit. Most of the time she had on loose fitting summer dresses. Surprisingly mom was frequently naked under her dress. I found out for sure by chance. Mom still treated me as the little one in the family. There was nothing sexual about her behavior with me such as flashing or teasing but we slept in two communicating rooms with an open door between them. One day I accidently caught a glimpse of her walking around her room in the nude and putting a dress onto her naked body.

Mom had short black hair, an ample bosom, royal nipples and great legs and everyone said she was a beautiful woman. I'd seen the dark spot on her lower groin for a second and had fantasies about seeing her naked again.

I knew it was wrong but I started to spy on her with the hope of catching her naked a second time. One opportunity was when she invited her lady friends for sunbathing, usually on a Sunday. They were, Judith, a tall and slender lady with a sexy look, Laura, mom's best friend and Debra, a big beautiful woman with a wonderful smile.

These ladies were all in my erotic dreams.

They sought out the most secluded parts of the estate but I found them a few times. When they were by the pool or the pond it was easy to watch them as you could climb onto the terrace of the cabin. I did it many times without them noticing. Believing that nobody was around they sunbathed topless.

Judith has pendulous breasts with large areolas and nipples like bullets, Mom has really big and jiggling boobs, Laura has tiny and rather deflated tits and Debra has hanging heavy melons looking south. They also sunbathed in the nude a few times and I masturbated silly whilst spying on them.

Claudia told me they were always talking about men and all of them including Judith and Laura, who were married, had lovers. Claudia also said they were always exchanging stories about sex and love making. Evidently, she too spied on them from the terrace when I wasn't there.

"They are all the worst whores," Claudia told me one day, despising them. "Debra, the fat one, even has threesomes with her boyfriend and a black guy." She said.

"What makes you say that?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Linda's mom is a friend of hers and she told me about it." Claudia said.

These were the incidents that concerned mom. I believe it's not uncommon for guys to spy on their moms as I did. Naturally I found myself turned on by her friends more than mum.

However, the greatest excitements concerned Claudia, my sister.

One afternoon I went to play soccer and during the match I received a kick in my testicles. Arriving back home I found that Claudia was out with her friends and Mom was in town with her boyfriend. I showered but I was in a lot of pain and went to my room to lay down. There I called Mom on the phone and told her what had happened. She reassured me saying that probably it wasn't very serious. She suggested I call the doctor if the pain got worse or wouldn't go away. Laying on the bed in my underwear only I started to read a book. At 8 pm I heard Claudia come back from her walk with her friends. She'd been told about the accident so as soon as she came in, she knocked on my door and entered the room. She asked me if I was still in pain.

"No, it's a lot better," I answered blushing, not wanting her to make a fuss.

"I can see you're still in pain. Don't lie. It could be dangerous. Don't be silly, let me see. I took a first aid course, if you remember."

She quickly pulled down my underpants leaving me stark naked on the bed. I don't know why but my penis gave a sudden jerk and became hard. Claudia giggled and started to inspect my groin. First she pressed her fingers all around my lower abdomen then she cupped my scrotum and gave it a light massage. My penis gave another jerk.

"Mmmm....it is rather swollen." She said in a sexy whisper at the same time taking my penis in her hand. Of course, it grew bigger at her touch. She pulled down my foreskin and then pushed it back up again as if she was stroking me.

"Linda told me that you are rather well endowed and she is correct." She giggled. "I think the kick is nothing. In a couple of days your sprinkler will be as good as new and your goolies too," she said, giving my erect penis a slap.

Then she got me some ice from the freezer to bring the swelling down and went to her room. Two days later the pain disappeared completely and I thought my sexual interaction with my sister was over but I was wrong. The real incident had still to come.

One afternoon Claudia worked hard with me in the orchard all day, cleaning it up. In the evening we showered, got changed from sweaty clothes, ate something from the fridge and hit the sofa for some chatting with the television set on.

"Look at us. We're sat on the sofa in front of the television set like an old married couple." Claudia said giggling.

She had a pain in her shoulders from the work in the orchard and asked me for a massage. That was not the first time she'd asked me. I was happy to do it so she turned away from me on the sofa and presented me with her back. To facilitate the massage, I also turned towards her and had my left foot on the ground and my right leg and foot folded along the back of the sofa with Claudia sat lazily between my legs. In this position I started to slowly massage her back.

Claudia is a great chatterer and started to talk whilst I did it. First, she talked about her ex-boyfriend saying he was a moron, then she mentioned her friend Linda. Linda was the girl I went to bed with that night after the barbeque.

"You probably know Linda better than I do." She said giggling. It was obvious that the two women had discussed my night with Linda. It often seems to be the case that women will talk about sexual exploits with their female friends.

I told Claudia to be quiet about it but she kept talking about Linda saying that she was a little slut because she had a quickie with me and a boyfriend in town.

"You're just jealous of Linda now you have no boyfriend of your own." I said in joke. Claudia could see I was pulling her leg and laughed along with me.

As the talking flowed in the dim light, I continued to massage Claudia's back, she thanked me asking me to extend the massage to include her left shoulder as it was really bothering her.

"Maybe you could do my neck as well if you don't mind."

"No problem at all." I said. We had the time and the film on the TV was crap, so I started to rub her shoulders and her neck.

She moaned loudly. "That's so good." She whispered. To help me, she pinned up her hair to make it easier as I rubbed her slowly and carefully.

Then she mentioned Bill, our mom's boyfriend.

"What do you think of Bill?" she asked.

"Oh, he's the best." I said. "He is a good friend and I think he's very attached to mom."

Claudia disagreed.

From her point of view this handsome divorced man with grey hair was only interested in our mom's pussy.

"One day I caught them sunbathing at the pond and mom was topless," she said and began to tell me a spicy story about them.

"So, you stalked them," I said, teasing Claudia.

"Oh no, it only happened gradually," she said, trying to justify herself, "I was taking a walk and spotted them. But I must say that I was a bit curious about what they were up to so I climbed on the terrace and watched."

She said they exchanged French kisses and Bill had his hands on mom's naked boobs.

"So what, that's what couples do," I interrupted her, but she insisted on continuing.

"Ah, but let me tell you the rest," she said. "In a minute or two Bill was on mom and pulled her pants off. She was naked in his arms," she giggled.

I gave her a pinch but she continued to blurt out.

"You can believe me or not," she said, "but he fucked her on that sunbed."

"You spied on them," I told her.

"I just watched them making love," she explained.

"Yes? And what are you trying to say?" I was still puzzled and wished she'd shut up about it.

"But wait for the best bit," she continued, "I must say he was very good at it because mom purred like Minnie the cat by the fireplace," she giggled. "He fucked her from behind with a very big cock and mom sucked him before to make him hard. Mom was loving every minute of it."

"Oh, you speak about mom like she's a slut," I told her, continuing to massage her neck.

"She IS a slut," she maintained, "She loves cock. I'm sure she cheated on our father too. Do you remember Alfred, our neighbor? I caught him kissing mom in the garage once. And she was married at the time."

I pinched her neck as a punishment about her bad speaking. Stronger this time.

"Ouch!" she exclaimed in surprise and but still giggled.

"It serves you right!" I told her returning to massaging her neck and her shoulders.

She was silent now. Evidently these were weak spots of hers, and my fingers made her just that much more languid and relaxed.

Still seating between my knees Claudia backed towards me with her hips so that we were nearer together.

As I gradually rubbed her neck, she increased her moaning and placed her left arm on my right thigh. Her hand actually went behind me so that her breasts stuck out more.

"Are you braless, Claudia?" I asked her touching her left boob through her t-shirt.

"Yes, I am. I hope that doesn't embarrass you," she answered giggling.

"No, it doesn't," I answered and took hold of her right tit.

This time she moaned deeply and said, "mmmm... you have soft hands. I can't even remember the last time a boy put his hands on my boobies. Nice massage."

Well, this intimate sexy manoeuvre took effect on us and I got a little braver running my hand down her chest to squeeze her nipples through her t-shirt.

She didn't seem to mind and I eventually eased my fingers under her t-shirt and got a handful of naked boobs.

This play went on for a while with my sister not doing a single thing to stop me as I gently stroked and squeezed her boobs, paying close attention to her nipples which were now hard with arousal. Slowly things got even more intimate.

She asked me if I was naked under my shorts and I admitted it.

"I can feel it against my ass," she said, "you are erect aren't you?" She giggled, pressing her ass against my cock.

The silence was rather heavy and charged with sexual tension. Time passed by slowly in the steamy night. I was wondering how far she would allow me to go.

Eventually I whispered in her ear.

"How about you take off your t-shirt so I can finish off the massage properly?"

There was a pause. I felt she was uncertain. She gave a sigh.

"Okay, you do it," she said.

In a moment Claudia was naked to her waist.

I continued to stroke her heavy boobs but this time more roughly. I nipped her nipples making her moan more loudly. Slowly she turned completely round and now she was in front of me showing me her naked boobs. At the time she had ample 34c cups with a curvy shape and puffy nipples. They were elastic and jiggling.

The atmosphere had definitely changed. Nobody said a word.

By this time, she had started caressing my cock through my shorts.

A few other times in the past I've oiled her back sunbathing by the pool and she untied her top, but we never played that much. With a sudden movement of her fingers, she unzipped my shorts. She became totally bold as my cock sprang out in front of her.

"Looks like maybe something else might need to be massaged," she whispered and took my cock in hand. My penis jerked again.

.

"This is our secret, uh? I don't know if mom would be happy knowing this," she said.

I nodded as she masturbated me. Her boobies oscillated at every move of her arm and her nipples were fully extended.

I saw her pause and move forward. She said "okay then," and leaned over my penis. One second later she had engulfed my cock covering it all over with saliva.

She continued to hold my shaft in her hand, and simultaneously moved her hand and mouth up and down my penis. She also massaged my testicles with the other hand and sucked quietly and purposefully as if it was something she did every day. When I was ready to cum she stopped her sucking for a moment. She looked at me fully in the eye.

"Don't say nothing to anyone or I will kill you." I nodded gravely. She then took my cock in her mouth again making me squirt. She swallowed it all.

There was no repetition of what happened that day. Sometimes I saw her in the bathroom by the open door when mom was not at home. She let me look but only allowed me to walk past her naked body. Claudia is an exhibitionist at heart and she also allowed me to watch her in the shower. Usually, she cleaned her pussy positioning a foot on a bathroom stool being all opened up to my eyes. But body contact was absolutely limited to back rubs, boobies cupping, hand relief to my erect cock and only once did she give me another blow job whilst kneeling in front of me.

This way our Summer came towards its end. There had been exciting, sexy moments but now it was almost over.

In September Claudia invited her friends for a last plunge and a barbeque.

When the barbeque ended and the other guests had left, Linda stayed and offered Claudia her help to tidy up. It had been agreed that she would stay the night in one of the guest rooms. I was very happy as I hoped to pay a visit to her room as had happened the previous month. Claudia gladly accepted her offer of help and told me to go to bed whilst Linda helped her clear up the mess. She really didn't need any help from me. So, I went to my bedroom but I couldn't sleep, waiting for Linda coming to her room. I picked up a book and started to read it. In a while I heard Claudia giggle and say "don't do that" making me curious. I looked out of the window and saw Claudia and Linda seated at a garden table with two glasses.

They talked in whispers and Claudia giggled as Linda caressed her feet and legs. Claudia had her skirt lifted high and was moaning. Slowly Linda was feeling her thighs with her fingers.

"Oh Linda," Claudia murmured moving a leg onto the armrest.

Linda's hands disappearing and reappearing as she caressed Claudia's interior thighs. I went downstairs for a better view and squatted in front of a window in the lounge. The view into the garden was perfect there. Claudia now had both legs spread on armrests. Her panties were on the empty chair beside her and her hairy pussy was in perfect view. I could even see the red split between her legs. Linda was now knelt in front of her with her head buried in my sister's groin. She was moaning loudly as if lost and her blouse was open also. Bare-breasted, she squeezed her bosom whilst Linda nibbled at her cunt lips.

I wanted to run away but I was glued to the spot staring out of the window as I watched my sister being licked between her legs by her best friend. After a time my sister said "Oh Linda..." and slowly closed her legs. She stood and clung to Linda's body. They necked for a while passionately and when they broke the kiss Claudia said to her.

"Do you want to end what you have started?".

I knew that I would rather die than be caught spying on them. I moved back from the window out of sight.

I heard Claudia say, "come on, let's go inside."

"Into my bedroom?" whispered Linda.

"No, I think my brother would like to pay you a visit, but I want to have your pussy for me tonight. Let's go to my bedroom and lock the door," Claudia answered, kissing her friend on the lips.

They disappeared inside the house.

The following week we went back to the town house and that very kinky Summer of mine had come to an end. Now it is a distant memory.

I don't know if mom ever knew that I spied on her and Claudia. She is still with Bill and they are a nice older couple now. Apparently, they were sexually adventurous all those years ago. I believe they had foursomes with Debra and her boyfriend in that period. Linda's mom was sure about it. Claudia and I continued some of our naughty behavior for a while. Then she found another boyfriend and stopped. I told her I'd observed some of what happened between her and Linda that night. She made me swear to keep my mouth shut. It struck me as most unusual that both Claudia and Linda like men but had an attraction to women as well. Over the years I have become aware that there are many men and women who describe themselves as bisexual, so it is not so unusual.

After some time Claudia started to help mom in the shop and I went to college. I never married but I had a lot of girlfriends. I still like it kinky but that is another story. Actually, I see Claudia round at mom's on Sunday or holidays. She has grown into a beautiful woman very similar to mom. She now has a husband and three sons (two adult daughters and a younger boy) and no one has stolen the secret from us.

tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers