My Unwanted Transition Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't speak or move unless he wanted me to, no matter how hard I tried. He placed my panties with the others, and then it began. His hands unzipped his pants, then pulled his dick out, which was already hard. With just a mere motion of his hand, I went to him, dropped down, then put him in my mouth. Even as I sucked his dick, he still didn't give me his full attention. Instead, he was on his phone, texting, then making some phone calls.

From there, we moved to his desk, where he sat me on top of it, spread my legs, and shoved himself inside of me. I now wished he had continued talking on the phone instead of trying to kiss me, my neck, and my breasts. He eventually pushed my down on my back, wrapped his hands around my legs, and began to fuck me more aggressively. I put my hands over my breasts to keep them from bouncing and kept my head turned to the side.

He just kept going and going like he never intended to finish. Then, almost as if he heard my thoughts, he told me he wasn't going to stop until I came. I didn't want to have an orgasm with him. It was bad enough that it was already making me feel good. He kept saying it, though, telling me to cum every few moments. Now, each time he said it, I felt myself get closer.

I woke up, sleep heavy in my eyes, but with a hot throbbing in my center. It exploded and made me shiver, even as I was still half asleep. I sat up and squeezed my legs together as I came. My orgasm was intense and prolonged, then when it was over, I had to get up and take off my panties as they were too wet. I went back to bed just like that and tried to sleep until morning.

When morning came, I woke up and readied myself for work. Despite the prior week and my creepy sex dream, my first day at work went great. I took a rideshare in, then completed my onboarding. Soon after, I was given a work car, which wasn't the best, but it was still a car. Over the next couple of weeks, I used the car and my new salary to purchase new clothes, since my new position required a different dress code.

12