My Unwanted Transition Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, did you come to a club by yourself on your birthday?" I asked.

"No, I actually came with a couple friends, but they're over there drinking somewhere," Jamie said.

"Some friends you have there," I said, smiling.

"Eh, it's okay. They can get drunk and be dumb while I get to talk to a pretty girl," he said.

"Mm, thank you," I said, unable to stop myself from blushing.

"Do you hang out here a lot?" He asked.

"This is actually my first time here," I answered. "I don't usually like clubs. What about you?"

"Second time for me, but first time at this one. My friends only brought me here so they could drink," he said.

"Hopefully, you got to at least do something you wanted today," I said.

"There wasn't much I wanted until I saw you. Now I've just wanted to kiss you," he said with a laugh.

"You want to kiss me, huh? This all sounds like a scheme to hook up with me," I said, then smirked.

"I really just turned eighteen, and my friends did bring me here, so it's all true. I'm just trying to make the best out of it," he explained.

"And have you gotten many girls to kiss you by making the best out of things?" I asked.

"Well, no. I've never kissed a girl before," he said.

"So, I could potentially be your first kiss?" I smiled, feeling a little excited at the thought of being his first.

"Potentially, yes," he said, putting emphasis on the word potentially.

"Maybe I can give you a birthday gift then," I said, smiling.

I got up and had Jamie follow me. The more I thought about giving him his first kiss, the more my excitement grew, and I also felt it slowly turning into arousal. There was a short hall in the back that led to an emergency exit one way and probably an office the other way. It provided enough cover so that the main area couldn't see us. I took a final look to make sure since I wasn't a fan of public affection, or at least participating in it.

"Alright. I think this is a good spot for your gift," I said, looking at his face. We were about the same height.

He stepped forward, putting his arms around me until his hands held my butt. I followed his lead and felt his lips touch mine, but it was brief. Before he even fully pressed in, he stepped back again.

"I wasn't expecting your lips to be so soft," he said.

"This is your first time, so you should make it count," I said.

I stepped toward him this time, bringing my mouth to his. His lips were puckered up, but I led with my tongue and managed to push in. I mingled my tongue with his for a long, intense moment, making sure he would never forget. When we pulled away finally, I could see a pleasant fluster on his face. While he stood there to process what happened, I checked my beeping phone. Leslie texted me, basically saying she was hooking up with a guy. I just smiled and shook my head.

"I never thought kissing would be that good," he said.

"It can be, most of the time," I said.

"I'll be lucky if I get one like that again anytime soon," he said, laughing.

"I wouldn't worry about that. You're definitely an attractive guy." I smiled.

"There you are," a different guy said as he came around the corner. "We were looking for you."

"I'm right here," Jamie answered. "This is Jenny, and Jenny, this is Leon, one of my friends."

A couple more of his friends came around the corner shortly after introductions. Except for Jamie, all of them were obviously different levels of drunk. Each of them made verbal jabs at the other and at Jamie. When they finally finished joking around, Leon came up to me.

"Sorry if Jamie was annoying you," he said. "I can buy you a drink to make up for it."

With Leon standing right in front of me, I could see Jamie behind several of his friends. Once Leon offered me a drink, Jamie turned to leave, probably assuming I'd take the offer. It became clear that they didn't take him seriously since he was the youngest.

"Actually," I said, slightly irritated. "Jamie is taking good care of me."

I stepped around Leon and his friends, caught up to Jamie, then took his hand to walk with him. As we walked, I told him to put his hand on my butt so his friends would see it, and he did. I hoped that it would help him gain some respect, at least if he wanted to stay friends with them. Instead of going back to a table, I walked with him to my car.

"I hope those guys aren't your only friends," I said.

"They're okay when you get to know them, and when they aren't drunk," he said. "Why didn't you let Leon buy you a drink?

"Why would I?" I asked.

"Don't most girls come here for free drinks?" He asked.

"I suppose, maybe, but I don't. Anyway, you bought me a drink already, so he was too late," I said with a smirk.

"It was just a silly soda," he said. "I never expected to get this far, to be honest." He laughed.

"Maybe there's still further to go," I said.

"More kissing?" He asked, sounding excited.

I didn't know why I was doing any of this. The thought of taking a guy's virginity was on my mind, which felt kind of exciting, but everything else about it felt like a bad idea. Perhaps it was also my being horny driving me forward too. Either way, we ended up in the back seat of my car, where we made out for around thirty minutes. In between kissing, Jamie told me how much he liked it and how pretty I was. Because he didn't have an issue approaching me earlier, I hoped he would make a more bold move on me, but that moment didn't seem to come.

"What else did you have planned for tonight?" I asked, hoping that he'd say something about us.

"I don't know. I didn't even expect any of this," he answered, laughing some.

I sat up and looked out the window and at the time. It was just after midnight now, much later than I would usually be awake for. It was time to decide what I wanted to do. I could just treat this as a one-time thing and never see Jamie again, maybe exchange numbers or the thing my aroused loins were pushing for the most, which was bringing him home with me.

"Did you drive?" I asked.

"Here? Nah, my friends brought me," he answered. "Why?"

"Do you want to go back to my place?" I asked bluntly.

"What do you want to do there?" He asked.

"What do you think?" I asked him, unsure if he really had no idea or just being funny.

"I've never been asked over to a girl's house before," he answered.

"You might find it worth your time," I said.

As we arrived at my house, I started to beat myself up mentally for bringing a guy home that I just met. Despite the last of my reservations, I led him inside. Since Leslie went home with someone already, I knew she wasn't going to be here. I turned on the television and handed the remote to Jamie while I went upstairs. After I cleaned myself up, I put a condom next to my bed for easy access and also brought one back downstairs with me.

No sooner than I got back to the living room, Jamie was telling me to watch a scene on the show. I sat next to him on the sofa and watched it with him. At the same time, I was thinking about how I was trying to have sex with him and take his virginity and wondered if he actually wanted that. After the show was over, I made a bold move and sat myself in his lap. We made out more, which he seemed to be getting better at. I gave him a bit to make a move, but when he didn't, I started to unbutton his pants.

"Whoa, are we gonna have sex?" He asked, sounding shocked.

"Yes," I said, my hand now getting his semi-hard penis out. "Unless you don't want to," I added.

"I just didn't think you'd have sex with me," he said.

I just smiled and scooted over enough to lean down. As soon as he was hard enough, I sucked his dick into my mouth. His cock continued to grow into the largest I had ever seen. It was solid in my hand now with a thick tip. My excitement rose even more at the thought of being his first. I sucked on him a little more, then took the condom out, opened it, and rolled it over his lengthy shaft.

"I bet your friends aren't getting this lucky right now," I said as I slid my panties off.

"I don't care what they're doing right now," he said, obviously more interested in me.

I carefully straddled his lap and reached down to guide his cock into me. The feeling of having it slide into me was like an itch being scratched. I would've preferred not using a condom, but I didn't want to get anything from Jamie, even if he did say he's a virgin.

"Oh, fuck!" Jamie groaned as I worked up a good pace.

"Mm, feel good?" I asked, proud of myself.

"I'm cumming," he answered as his body tensed up.

"Huh?" I responded.

And, before I realized what happened, he blew his load into the condom after just a few moments of me riding him. I lifted myself off from his dick and could see his cum pooled in the tip of the condom. I wasn't sure if I should be excited that I was able to make him cum so fast or upset that I didn't get any gratification. My womanhood was definitely disappointed.

"You can go up to the bathroom and clean up," I said, trying not to sound upset.

When he went up, I cleaned myself and dressed while my loins constantly reminded me of how horny I was. He came back down a short time later and, to my surprise, asked if I could take him home. As I drove him, he apologized several times for what happened. Each time, I politely said it was okay, even though I was sexually frustrated now.

After I dropped Jamie off, I returned home and masturbated. Having an orgasm helped some, but it didn't relieve my craving to have sex. While I lied in bed trying to sleep, I decided to browse online for dildos. If I couldn't find someone to have sex with, then at least I would be able to please myself better.

(A morning surprise)

I climbed out of bed slowly in the morning, exhausted from the club, and being up late. I took my time getting in the shower and just let the warm water run over me. My hair had grown quite long now, so it also took some time to wash thoroughly. When I finally got out of the shower, I dried off some, then wrapped a towel around my body. I used a second towel to work through drying my hair in an attempt to get most of the water out before blow drying it.

I aggressively ran the towel through my hair while bending over the bathroom sink. While in the process, I felt something moving the towel I had wrapped around me, but before I could respond, someone grabbed my waist, which was then followed by a rough insertion into my pussy. A second hand gripped the other side of my waist as I tried to stand upright. I managed to use the leverage against the sink to push myself and turn around, which caused my towel to fall off.

"What are you doing!?" I blurted out as I turned to see a guy standing in the bathroom with me.

"You're not Leslie," he said.

"No, I'm not," I responded, both angry and worried.

I stood there naked, waiting to see what he was going to do. My eyes dropped down in a quick, reflex-like glance, and I saw his dick was fully erect. Then, my mind focused on the moment when he had shoved it inside me.

"How did you get into my house?" I asked since he wasn't saying or doing anything.

"I came in with Leslie late last night," he said with a weird smirk. "She left the room a bit ago, so I thought I would surprise her, and well, it didn't go as planned."

"Not as planned?" I said sarcastically, upset with how nonchalant he was acting.

"Well, yeah, I was planning to fuck Leslie, but instead I found you," he said. "So, not as planned,"

"And, you do feel bad about molesting a random woman?" I asked

"It didn't seem like you were that upset, especially since you're standing here talking to me naked," he explained.

Instead of reacting, I continued to stand just as I was, even though I was now quite self-aware of my nudity. The big question on my mind was Leslie's whereabouts. If this guy had come in with her, then where was she, or did she just leave him here?

"I'm allowed to be naked in my own house," I said, now realizing that this wasn't going anywhere. "Leslie," I called out loudly as my eye looked at his erection again.

"Looks like you're enjoying the nudity as much as I am," he said, probably noticing that I looked.

"Isn't this called cheating?" I asked.

"Cheating!" He laughed. "We just have sex, nothing else."

"Whatever then, can I have some privacy?" I asked.

"Sure, but you should let me make it up to you first," he said.

"How?" I asked.

"Let me eat it," he said.

"Um," I responded, after taking a moment to realize what he meant.

"Come on, the least I can do is make you cum," he said as he stepped forward and put his hands on my hips. "No strings attached. I'll make you cum, then you can be on your way."

"Okay," I answered.

He helped me sit on the sink, then pushed my legs open as he lowered himself. His mouth and tongue touched me, and began to suck and lick. I hadn't even asked for his name, and here I was letting him go down on me. His tongue rolled through my labia, then up and over my clit. I started to get wet as his hands held my legs and his tongue quickly brushed back and forth over my sensitive button. He seemed to make sure to look up at me while he did it too, so I kept my head turned some.

When I started to get closer, I couldn't help but tense up and squirm around a little. It felt weird to be in pleasure in front of a complete stranger. Even though he was good, he still wasn't as good as Skylar. Skylar knew how to use his mouth so skillfully, and the thought of him was enough to bring me right to the edge. I let out a soft moan, which in turn made this strange guy become more vigorous in his attention. I looked down to watch him, and his eyes were intently looking back at my face. My body began to shiver as I let out a lengthy, soft moan in the throes of my orgasm. He stood up and stepped back when I finished with a big grin on his face.

"How was that for making it up?" He asked, sounding super proud of himself.

"It was good," I answered, feeling satisfied.

I slid down from the sink carefully, and without overthinking, I moved to my knees in front of him. Almost as if he were expecting it, he put his hand on my head, then pushed his dick into my mouth. I put my fingers around the base and began sucking. His hips pumped back and forth a bit, shoving himself into my mouth now and then. It wasn't until I was already committed to the act that I questioned why I was continuing this.

"Mm, that's enough right there," he said as he abruptly pulled away from me. "I'm saving this for some pussy."

"Um, okay," I said, feeling confused.

He walked out of the bathroom and across the hall to Leslie's room. I stood up and waited in the doorway, trying to hear if Leslie had come back yet. When he opened the door and went in, I could hear them start talking.

"Did you finish fucking Jen?" I heard Leslie ask, though, she sounded peppy, and not angry.

"She didn't want to fuck, so I ate that sweet pussy of hers instead. I saved the dick for you," he explained. "How did you know, anyway?"

"I could hear you both, duh," she said. "Anyway, I gotta run out, so you should probably see if she's willing to finish sucking it for you."

"I want to fuck, though," he protested.

"I don't know what to tell you, Nate. You're gonna have to leave with me or see if Jen wants you to stay, but I'm not going to leave you in my friend's house uninvited," she said.

When the door opened again, I went back to fixing my hair, which I realized needed some serious work now that it had dried some without any combing. Nate came back to the bathroom with a defeated sort of look on his face.

"Yes?" I said while trying to brush my hair out.

"Um, Leslie's leaving, and I wanted to ask if I could stay and hang out," he said.

"You mean, hang out as in me sucking your dick?" I asked.

"Yeah, and if you do, I'll give you my number, and you can call me up anytime for one free pussy eating session," he offered.

I stopped and looked at him, then down at his solid dick, which seemed to be begging for attention. I sighed and tried to make sure my hair didn't get tangled up. At the same time, Leslie came out and called to me.

"Hey Jen, are you letting Nate stay?" She asked.

"I suppose," I answered.

"Okay, well, ya'll have fun then!" She said.

"Does this mean you're gonna help me out?" Nate asked.

"I have to finish brushing my hair out first," I said.

I ran the brush through my hair from root to tip to get all the tangles out. Meanwhile, Nate stood behind me growing impatient, or at least that what it looked like in the mirror. After a few minutes, he stepped up to my back, close enough that I could feel his dick touch me. His hands reached around and grabbed my breasts, then squeezed them as he ground himself against me.

"Okay, okay, I'm done," I said as I put my brush down.

"Are you going to let me pound that pussy?" He asked.

"Why don't we at least go to my room, then maybe I can finish sucking you," I said.

"Come on, don't be like that," he insisted. His body still keeping me pinned against the sink.

"What if I told you I was a guy?" I said, wondering how he would react.

"I've never seen a guy with such nice tits or a tight pussy," he answered, moving his hand down to touch me between my legs.

"I used to be," I added. Though, I wasn't sure why I suddenly decided to bring it up.

"Whatever you say," he said, more interested in having sex. "Are you going to help me out here?"

"Let's go to my room," I suggested, not wanting to be pinned against the sink any longer.

He let me go and brought his fingers up to lick them, doing it visibly to let me know he tasted me. I stepped away and led him to my room. As he sat on my bed and I got down to suck his dick, I questioned whether or not I wanted to have sex with him. The only reason I even let him stay was that he had made me cum, so I at least wanted to be kind. His hand took the back of my head and pushed so that he could get his cock into my mouth. I closed my lips around his shaft and began to suck, going up and down with my mouth.

"Between you and Leslie, we can call this the 'house of head,' he said.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" I asked after pulling up.

"You'd be surprised how many girls can't suck a dick to save their life," he said.

"Maybe you're just too demanding," I said.

"Maybe. And maybe you should get on the bed face down and ass up so I can fuck you," he said as he slapped his dick on my mouth.

"You don't have much respect for women, do you?" I asked.

"I respect women, but I know what I want in the bedroom," he answered. "Ya'll should learn to do what you like in the bed too instead of trying to hold back. It's just us. No one's here to judge you for doing what you want."

I just looked at Nate quietly, thinking about what he said as I stood up, crawled onto the bed, and positioned myself just as he requested. He tried to make things I've thought of often sound so simple. I wasn't just some slut that was going to fuck him just because he wanted me to. As I thought about it, he was already positioning himself behind me, which admittedly made my pussy throb. I felt him press the tip of his cock against me, guiding it between my folds, then pushing inside of me.

"You should probably wear a condom," I said as I remembered.

"Don't worry, I'll pull out," he said, then gripped my hips as he jammed his dick into me.

"Yes, but," I managed to say before moaning a bit from his sudden movement. "I don't want to catch something since you mess with so many women."

"I get checked out often," he said, trying to reassure me and continued to thrust his hips against me.

I tried to think of something to say as he worked up a steady pace. He let one hand rest on my butt, and the other he used to hold me by the shoulder for leverage. I closed my eyes, focusing on the feel of him roughly driving his cock into me, which made me moan softly. The more my insides adjusted to him, the harder and faster he went. For several moments his vigor made me tense up with my fingers gripping the bed. Then, he shoved himself forward and stopped while his hands moved to squeeze my breasts.