My Unwanted Transition Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a good fucking pussy," he said, then pulled himself out of me. "Come over here and taste yourself on my cock."

"You know, I have to get to work soon," I said as I turned around and started sucking him again.

"I guess I should hurry up then," he responded, putting his hands on my head, then pumping his cock back and forth in my mouth.

With him being aggressive, I focused on trying to not gag. He seemed to purposely make it messy by pulling out and slapping his shaft against my mouth and face. Each time he pushed back and pulled out, it made my saliva drip everywhere. When he was satisfied with my mouth, I followed his lead and turned over on my back. He spread my legs, moved up, then shoved his dick in me once more. His hips cranked back and urgently slammed into me over and over as he spent time kissing my neck or biting my nipples. When he pulled out of me again, I felt his cum suddenly erupt all over my stomach and tits.

"If you ever need a good fucking, just shoot me a text," he said confidently, slapping his dick on my pussy.

"You can shoot me a text when you learn some manners," I said.

"See, there you go again," he responded. "If you want to be treated like a princess, get a husband. If you just want to forget everything and enjoy fucking, call me.

There was no winning with him, so I got up to clean myself, then dressed for work. We left the house together, and he gave me his number. Despite the way he acted, I couldn't deny how good the sex was. I still wasn't sure I wanted to keep having sex with the same guy as Leslie, though.