All Comments on 'My Vacation with Daddy Ch. 01'

by bigben10inches

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Title Is Misleading

You would expect that the story is from a daughter's perspective. But no, the author screwed up!

bigben10inchesbigben10inchesover 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Title is misleading

Did you actually read the whole story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
About what I'd expect from someone calling themselves 'bigben10inches'.

Standard stroker, hardly worth the read; TBH, I forgot it as I read it, it was that unmemorable. 2 stars, move along folks, there's nothing to see here.

bigben10inchesbigben10inchesover 8 years agoAuthor
Oh well.

As long as you read it, I'm happy. Sorry it wasn't to your liking, but oh well. C'est la vie.

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
I Agree

Putting her friends in the story, just throws the story way off and it makes no sense. I have always thought that there is nothing wrong with incest romance as long as both are adults, that is always an awesome storyline, but throwing in her two friends just really screwed it up, and yes I read the whole thing.The story really does need to flow, not jump all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where we going next?

I'm content with the story, my curiosity wants to see where you go next bringing in her friends. I've been creatively trying to come up with how you bring them into story! Hoping for continuation, forget the negatives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love the story, it is a greatway to pass the time reading porn

only thing for myself why the fisting that screws everything up. if you have ten inches you should be fucking cows instead of young girls. keep on trucking; I'll be looking for more ten bears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

not so sure about the fisting

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The girl friends

There is no way the dad would bexpect OK with that. Wtf?!? His WIFE ran off and left him for another woman, yet somehow he is OK with his daughter / lover having sex with other women. No fucking way. Not going to happen.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
IF

you left out the fisting, the ass fucking, and the 10" cock would have rated higher than 1.

The girlfriends might rate your next story higher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five Stars!

Great story, loved the fisting and can't wait to see where you take the story with the friends. Would love it if you added some watersports to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore these assholes

Your story was great! Dont listen to these hatefull assholes, please continue this story. I loved the friend threeway and if you plan to do what i would do i cant wait for the fourway between all the girls and dave. Thanks for writing and please continue to kick ass...oh and lick it too!

Kaiphoon

cb1251cb1251over 8 years ago
Mixed feelings

Not particularly a fan of the anal fisting - gotta think that'd have non-erotic repercussions - and licking of ass juices, but that aside, definitely overall a good start.

Perhaps even a prequel investigating how this relationship evolved. I'm thinking daddy was as much bummed out by not being invited to explore / share mom's batting for the other team as for the "defection" itself - certainly the implied group encounter could clarify his position(s) on that subject.

"Under-panties" has a cute ring to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck Yes

Please keep writing and don't listen to what they have to say! If they don't like the fisting or anal then they shouldn't read it but this has me wanting more!! Can't wait for the girls again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Ignore these assholes

Who's the real asshole, someone who comments on a story or someone who trashes others for daring to have a different opinion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

I may not be a fan of some of the things in the story in real life but this is just pure fantasy and it is great! Keep writing more. I can't wait for the dad to be with all three girls! ;β€’)

DaddysGirl2DaddysGirl2over 8 years ago
I love my Daddy too!

Fucking hot!!! On to the next chapter!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Most of it

I was okay with most of it...except the spitting on her. Also not sure I like the idea of her friends turning up. I expected it to be her mother and her partner that showed up somewhere during the vacation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous