All Comments on 'My Vacation With Mom Ch. 02'

by Van999

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I can't wait for the next chapter

I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great story

Great story...are you going to finish it?

TscorpianTscorpianalmost 20 years ago
Great writer

Can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fuck mom

great story you had me hard all though the story please finish story love to jerk off reading your story

norm

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
CH-2 sucks

the first chapter was good but you lost it in the second one and you ended the story to soon. There could have been a lot more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ideas for a sequel

Excellent writing. May I suggest a role reversal for Sally and Lisa, the former dominating the later and showing Roy how to take charge in his new marriage? (As in, put your slut bride thru the loops, Roy and show her who wields the whip hand in the family.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I love Sally

God what a hoot! I practically ripped off my dick! Hurry with chap 3!

BeeshopBeeshopalmost 19 years ago
Great!!

It's marvelous!! I can't wait for next chapter... Write it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
grea till chap 2

you had me till you turned mom into weak would be slut and then totally lost me with the two guys. i was turned off then.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Can't say I liked this one

Gotta say I didn't care for this chapter at all. It was fine until the whole switching of partners things. You should have just kept it between the mother and son and explore that without her going with someone else in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it was so so -- tell the man man thing

the whole thing with the man sucking the other man is wrong, up untell that it was OK. it first part was much better. your a good writer. you dont need to play with things like that

keep it with only the son and mom -- it would be much better

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
done well

great storyline,you threw enough different stuff in to keep it interesting.though on topic this story could appeal to many. continue on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GOOD STORY

THIS IS REAL GOOD STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
aaah

It was okay, first was better for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wtf

the swapping and gay crap was a turn off :(

keep it between mother and son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
went aa little to far

it was great till the whole man on man thing....sorry made my dick go limp mom and son together was hot then it just went cold for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Cleche Comment

Good till the man on man thing, please, as a great writer dont waste your talents on a poorly finished plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You Lost It

you took a good story and turned it to crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

Please add more chapters,I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Little Off-Track For Me

Personally speaking, my fantasies need to be somewhat believable. Otherwise, I lose interest in them. Don't get me wrong. You are a wonderfully talented writer and, while this story didn't appeal to me in all aspects, it was still VERY well written. I really appreciate your attention to detail and grammar. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

One of the best stories I've ever read.

Lose the gay man to man scene, though.

Overall, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hypocrites

This was a great story. Don't listen to the morons that cheer you for your great incest segments, but get offended that there is a bit of homesexual behavior. How hypocritical. Sure, there are some parts that don't turn me on, but there was enough variety to keep everyone going. If I had to guess, I'd say the guys that complained about the gay parts probably felt embarrassed that they blew their wads to a guy-guy segment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
turn off

man on man to me is a turn off ....but the rest was great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wth..

it was good in the begining but that whole guy on guy, swinger thing was a major turn off.. Maybe someone can do a remake? It was a good read in the begining

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ouch!!

This had some what of a non-consent feel to it, and the man sucking another man thing was a gay male category. Didn't have a prob with the swap thing but if you're going to include gay male stuff in your writings that are not in that category then you should inform before hand. It was a major turn off. Other then that the rest is hot and told well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Homos dont belong in incest stories

the whole series is good and this chapter is good but homos dont belong in incest stories. Its just a little over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Most incest

is either in the form of homosexual relationships or pedophilia, these stories are nothing more than erotic heterosexual fantasies as incest is considered a crime in most places and consensual heterosexual incestuous relationships are extremely rare, so this story isn't that far from the truth as most others are. So people shouldn't be so quick to condemn this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great read!

You did a variety of themes in this story, that's why it worked so well. You write extremely well, grab the reader and even if some didn't like the whole guy on guy thing ... notice they didn't complain about the girl on girl? Ha! Don't change a thing it was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lose the mix.

good read , but lose the guy on guy thing.. a loving relationship is more exciting than swinging thing.. but then again.. to each his own, i just think most people interested in family love, want just that, family love, not sexual deviations..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Two elements Too much...

overall a nice story, entertaining and provocative... definately did not like the gay part thrown in, was a turn off, and the overly dominating young girl add-on took away from the softness of mother and son discovering each other storyline...

Fubar2kFubar2kover 15 years ago
Liked the first part; thought Pt 2 was pathetic ..

I am not homophobic, but the character changes from part one to part two were just way too much to grapple with. Besides, if I want to read a gay story, I will find one; if I want BDSM, I can find that as well. Overall, liked part 1 but thought pt 2 was a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ummm

Wow....I have mixed feelings about part 2 here. I'm not going to condemn you for the mm aspect, in fact I would have preferred it to be in maybe a part3, giving more time for the main to think about it as opposed to just pushing him into it that way.

After the first few paragraphs it left its intended category and never came back to it. The girl was to bossy as opposed to coniving or seductive. a guy that doesn't have interest in m2m isn't going to just do it, you'd have to do more work then that if you're going to get that to happen.

I'd rather have had the end have been the couple all over sally making tom watch. then after they've worked her over let him at her or some combination other then 2 on 2 = end.

I loved the 1st part so I really looked forward to reading this part for over a week when i got time to do so. I just felt this was rushed and maybe you needed to get a release before starting on the story again.

hope theres a part3 going back to what part1 was. however I would like to say that part 1 beats 99% of the quickly made junk that fills the category. hope to see more in the future! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You blew it !!!!!!

You had a great story line in chapter 1, and then you come up with this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
swinging is good, but bad when husbands go at it

a heterosexual male would rather die than put a cock in his mouth. this story was good up until that part. if i wanted to read a flaming pole fag encounter i wouldn't have gone to the incest category. this was totally not a good read. sorry don't add anymore fag related scenarios into this category please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

When can we expect chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you say you're straight

Can't understand why this isn't GAY no MAN would let himself be told to suck another man off. I can' tbelieve you're straight. probably a politician given your location. you fucked a good storyline with your personal cucksucking desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

They could have had a good vacation. An incestous relationship instigated by lisa and roy. Lisa kind of a Domiatrix, giving orders and such. But you introduced the girl on girl and cocksucking and ruined it. They could have just had a wife swap or the group sex and then gone home and continued to have sex. But the same-sex part was not necessary and detracted from the story line.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I agree with the previous commenters that the gay male stuff could have been left out and the story would have been just as hot. The guy/guy cocksucking brought my score down from a 5* to a 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Dumbass faggot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

little wimp ass fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars for ch1 1 star for ch2

sick story and it was a love story...a sick mind wrote this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap. Went from decent to weird.

Chapter 1 was pretty good, 2 got too far into D and S with strangers. Not entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep, you blew it.

You had a great chapter 1. Then fucked everything up with this crap.

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

This little dance into D&S just blew the hell out of a good series. That’s why there’s a BDSM and Gay Male category. Bad enough a stranger, after one freaking night, takes over with domination? By a soon-to-be-Cosmotologst, no less. Didn’t even rate this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow... way to totally kill a story.

What were you thinking?!

Absolutely wrong category for this.

Gay male and bdsm.

Label your stories correctly!!

It was a good story and you ruined it.

Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I agree with the other comments. Totally blew it. I fast forwarded it to get to the comments to tell you that chapter 1 was a 5 and chapter 2 was a 2. Incest is incest. Not gay shit! You ruined it.

random8random84 months ago

I wish there was another chapter! Lisa is quite a character

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

Well you blew it on a few things 1 when you allowed this lisa and roy chick to get involved sexually with the mom and son if that was going to happen it should have happened before the mom and son had sex and 2 when you had the son suck the other guys dick when that became apparent i quit fuckin reading it cause you took it from incest to gay

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous