My Valentine

Story Info
Mia catches her boyfriend cheating ... or is he?
4.5k words
3.76
16.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes fluttered open to reveal darkness, sending me into a blind panic...literally. I didn't know where I was and couldn't even focus my brain long enough to recall how I ended up here.

Breathe. You need to calm down. You are not going to figure anything out whilst spiralling.

I took a minute and a few deep breaths and then tried to evaluate my situation.

The first thing I logged was that my hands were tied to my side on level with my hips. I hadn't noticed originally because the rope was not cutting into my skin or causing me any discomfort. I felt around. The rope was attached to a metal ring drilled into the wall just a few inches off of the ground.

I appeared to be sat on the floor, with my back against a wall and my hands tied to my side. The positioning of my restraints meant that I could lay down or stay sat, however standing or walking around was not an option. I attempted to free myself, but to no avail.

Oh well. Guess I'll have to carry on my investigation from right here.

The next thing I focused on was the ground and the wall behind me. They were cold and had a smooth texture. I ran my fingers along the ground only to discover small linear divots placed at regular intervals. For a moment I was confused, before finally concluding that the room I was being held in must be tiled. The cold from the flooring was seeping into my body, causing me to shiver. That was when I realised that my low body temperature was partly due to the lack of clothes I was wearing. The only garments left covering me was a bra and skimpy pair of lace knickers.

Oh my God! Why am I almost naked? Who took my clothes off? I don't remember meeting anyone at the bar last night except the friends I had gone out to meet. Think Mia!

It was the 12th of February. At nine o'clock my boyfriend had dropped me off in town near to the bar that me and my friends often frequent. I double and triple checked that he was okay with me going out, feeling a bit guilty about having fun without him. But he assured me that he was fine with it and that he would have come too, but didn't feel his best and just wanted to go chill out at home. I kissed his cheek, told him that I would be home around 2 and then hopped out the car. The evening had gone as expected, my friends and I had chatted, had some drinks, laughed and joked around. However about half eleven I started to feel a headache coming on and decided to go home early.

Damn it. My memory is blurry from this point onwards. Maybe someone put something in my drink. That might explain it. Does that mean I've been kidnapped by a complete stranger? Shit! How long have I been here? Chill out MIa, play out the memories you can piece together.

I had told Molly that I was leaving and then left the bar.... There was my front door and I giggled as I attempted to enter the house quietly.

Okay, so I was drunk. I have no memory of the walk home but I'm sure I reached my house.

I gasped and bit my lip to fight back a scream, as the memory of what happened came flooding back to me.

I entered the house, dropped my coat and bag at the door and walked towards the living room. I had expected everything to be switched off and to go upstairs to find my boyfriend sound asleep in bed, but the light was on in the living room. I shuffled towards the door, holding myself upright with a hand placed on the wall. My heart stopped when I registered what I was seeing.

My boyfriend was sat on the sofa, his head rolled back and rested on the cushion. A blonde, in her mid twenties, was riding him as if her life depended on it. His hands clung to her hips and guided her cunt back down onto his cock every time she lifted off of him. Her breathing intensified as she reached the peak of her pleasure and as her orgasm hit her she cried out for him to cum inside her, tipping him over the edge. They laid entangled for a minute before breaking apart to clean up and get dressed.

This is the moment when my body decided to unfreeze itself and a single sob escaped my mouth. My boyfriend's head whipped around.

"You weren't meant to be home until two".

I simply stared at him and continued to let tears roll down my cheeks. He sighed, shook his head and started towards me. My grief was so overwhelming that I didn't notice what he picked up from the desk. The last thing I remember was his face directly in front of mine and then everything went black.

Back in the darkness I began to cry.

How could he do this to me? He told me he loves me. We've been together for five years. It's not like I'm boring in the bedroom, we try new things all the time. And why would he put me here? I don't deserve this.

I was still wallowing in my feelings, when I heard a door creak open. In walked the blonde woman. She flicked a switch, flooding the room in light. My eyelids closed on reflex to protect my eyes from the harsh change in light intensity. When I reopened them, she was stood directly in front of me.

"Hello Mia. I'm Emma." She paused to gage my reaction to this new snippet of information. "I'm sure you're wondering who I am, what your boyfriend is doing with me and why you're in this room."

My mind recoiled in hate. I wanted to loathe this woman, I wanted to wrap my hands around her throat and steal all the air from her lungs. But unwilling to reveal my true feelings yet, I simply nodded.

"Okay. Well, as I said I am Emma and your boyfriend approached me a couple of weeks ago and asked me to help him with a very particular task. We have been working incessantly to find a solution to the problem, however you sort of scuppered our plan when you arrived home two hours early last night, so we have had to resort to emergency measures. As far as why you are here, that answer is simple. Your boyfriend feels that you relate sex and love to intimately. He wants you to learn that enjoying other people's bodies can be a pleasurable experience for both of you. And so you are here."

I stared at her in shock. Daniel had never mentioned any of this to me ever. It all sounded like some half-hearted concocted excuse for him to be able to fuck other women. I decided to stick to my guns and speak as little as possible in an attempt to make my point clear and strike doubt in her mind.

"Emma, Daniel cheated on me with you. It's as simple as that. If he feels this way he should have talked to me about it, instead of fucking you behind my back and then kidnapping me. This is kidnap. If you do not let me go, I will be going to the police the first opportunity I get and reporting you both. Either way, I can no longer trust Daniel and I am leaving him."

I stared at Emma, waiting for some flicker of fear or acknowledgement of the lunacy of this situation, but her face was blank. She slightly shook her head in disappointment and left the room without a single word, plunging me back into darkness as she went.

My mind continued to spin with all the new information and as I tried to organise my thoughts I drifted off to sleep...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWACK!

I started awake at the sudden, loud noise that erupted near my head. I clocked Emma on my right and Daniel on my left, both were completely naked, as was I. I tried to bolt un right, but a belt fastened across my chest prevented me from doing so. Around this time I also noticed similar belts around my upper thighs, ankles and wrists to fix my limbs to the table I was laid on. The table was lower than expected, only a couple of feet off of the floor and was covered in some sort of flannel material.

My jaw was on fire, due to the ring gag that had been shoved into my mouth. I attempted to push it out with some tongue movement, but this did nothing.

I used my eyes to plead with Daniel and when this failed to glare at them both. I wanted them to know that I didn't want this.

Fuck! If he wants to be a cheating dickhead and fuck other women, then why doesn't he just go and do that. Why would he insist on putting me through this torture? Why is he so set on convincing me that he fucked her for me?

"Now Mia, you may not enjoy this at first, but I promise that you will come around to our way of thinking and then you and Daniel can have a fulfilling, satisfying relationship together for the rest of your lives.

There are only three rules: 1) you do not harm yourself or us and 2) when you want to cum, you ask permission and 3) you must watch everything. If you break any of these rules you will be punished."

Is this chick fucking crazy!? Does she honestly think that I will enjoy this at any point?

Daniel approached me. He caressed my face, using his fingertips to draw a line from my forehead down my cheek and finish on my lips. He then leant down to whisper in my ear.

"I love you Mia. I will never leave you. I can get pleasure from Emma and still love you, the same way I can watch you get pleasure from someone else and still love you. There is no need for jealousy. If we agree that we are the most important thing in each other's lives and that our emotional connection is stronger than anything else, there is never a need for jealousy."

Oh, he will never leave me will he? Well too bad I am going to leave him the first chance I get. I might castrate him first, but I am DEFINITELY leaving.

His caress moved slowly down my neck, across my collarbone and started to ascend over my breasts. When he reached my nipple, he began to make tiny circles and then roll each nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Meanwhile, Emma started on my inner thighs, working her way up by slowly kissing closer and closer to my cunt. Her lips felt soft and warm. She worked around my most intimate part, choosing to instead kiss my pussy lips and very lightly my clit, but never did she lick or go anywhere near my cunt. She paused in her relentless torture only once to give me instructions.

"Relax Mia and enjoy the sensations, because in a minute you will watch as I receive your boyfriend's attentions instead."

As this went on, my boyfriend had began to suck and kiss my nipples, alternating between the two and then gently squeezing each one as he kissed along my collarbone.

All these different sensations at the same time was intense and, against my will, my body began to respond to their touches.

Emma sensed that my body was betraying me and so took a moment to push her finger very gently into my cunt, retracting it once coated in my own juices.

"Look who's starting to get into it."

She held out her finger for Daniel to suck clean. He closed his eyes and breathed a moment.

"You taste so fucking good Mia. I am so glad that I own your cunt."

Emma's finger lowered from Daniel's mouth to his chest, tracing a trail down his stomach and slowing just above his cock. She moved around the table and eased closer, wrapping her hand around his cock and pressing herself along his body. I closed my eyes and tried to block out the image. I had already seen her fuck him and I did not need to see that again. I hated him for doing this to me, but another part of me still loved him and it was driving me mad to think that he would be inside her soon, another woman giving him pleasure.

"Open your eyes Mia, I will not ask again."

I kept them closed.

What the fuck is she going to do!? Punish me. Ha! She cannot make me do anything. She can tie me up, but she cannot make me comply.

TWACK!

I screamed. This one hit my thigh unexpectedly. My eyes burst open in response to the pain. I looked down to see that she had hit me with some kind of whip that had what seemed like a thousand strands of leather. The area that she had struck was already red and the pain still burned as a reminder.

"Keep your eyes open. Watch as I pleasure your boyfriend and maybe you will get a reward."

They began to kiss, a deep, wanting kiss that seemed to last forever. She continued to play with his cock, slow strokes that was making him harder by the second.

"Use her mouth Daniel to get your cock wet for my cunt. She should be involved in your pleasure." She then turned to me. "Mia, you will take his cock like a good slut. Take it all and get it wet. If you do not I will punish you."

The look she gave me implied she would hurt me again. I was scared of being hit with that horrible whip or worse. Daniel climbed onto the table and went to place his cock through the ring gag. I shook my head, but he simply held my head in place and pushed into my mouth.

"Be good Mia. God that feels good. There we go, lick it all, every inch. Fuck yes."

Thrusting his hips, to move in and out of my mouth, he got his cock wet in no time, but continued working my mouth, enjoying the sensations too much to pull out.

"Yes Mia. I fucking love your mouth. Next week we'll invite Erik over and he can experience how fucking good your mouth feels too. But for now it's all mine."

He then thrust one last time, as deep as he could manage, groaning as his cock hit the back of my throat and I choked and spluttered with my lips touching his balls.

Emma smiled in approval, before touching his shoulder to indicate that he should pull out now.

Daniel climbed down off the table, grabbed Emma's waist to lay her her down across my body, so that I could see everything. Her head lay just past my stomach, her hair splaying over my chest on one side and my pubic area on the other side. She reached up to place her left hand behind my head and lift it up slightly.

"Watch Mia, as he slides into my cunt, watch the pleasure it gives us both."

My eyes fixed on his face, I watched his reaction as he slowly slid his cock into her cunt. His eyes closed only for a moment and his lips parted somewhat, as an audible sigh of satisfaction escaped his mouth.

Emma's head rolled back and she moaned. Her hand behind my head clenched a fistfull of my hair and yanked my head higher.

"God he feels so good, you are so lucky that he is yours, Mia. I think we may have to make this a regular thing, so that you can share him with me. Fill my cunt Daniel, I want her to watch you make me cum."

Daniel began to work in and out of her, holding her hips for leverage, so as to slam into her harder and harder, with more determination as time went on. He grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist for a deeper thrust and then continued to use her hips to pound her against his cock and his cock into her. They were both moaning and she writhed in pleasure.

My mind was reeling, I was filled with grief and betrayal, but it was also highly erotic, like watching a porno but more interactive. I was confused and my mind didn't know what to think. I couldn't even decide if I wanted it to stop or not.

The pressure in my clit began to build. I needed to be touched, but instead was being ignored. I tried to release myself from the wrist restraints, but they were well fastened. I began to cry, out or grief or sexual frustration I couldn't tell.

"That's right Mia, get it out. Get it all out of your system, because you don't need to feel this way any more. You should be able to watch your boyfriend fuck me and get turned on by it and not think of it as a betrayal, because he still loves you. He doesn't love me, only my body. But he does love my body, my young soft, warm body. He is using my body Mia. I can feel him in my cunt. I bet you want your cunt played with and filled don't you? And you can have it, as soon as you realise that sharing requires no jealousy."

Daniel leaned forwards to touch Emma's breasts. He squeezed and played with her nipples, provoking a moan on her part. He then moved his right hand over to my breasts and did the same to me. The touch felt incredible, sending shocks down my body and to my cunt.

What is happening! He is cheating on me in front of me and torturing me in the process and my body is enjoying it!? This doesn't make any sense. Why is this happening?

"Emma, get on all fours over Mia, facing her feet. I want her to get an up-close view of my cock pounding your pussy."

Emma smirked and then shuffled quickly into the position Daniel suggested. She took the opportunity to feel how wet my cunt and pussy lips had become, running her fingers up and down my thighs afterwards, leaving a trail along them and giving me tingles.

"Look how wet you are you filthy slut. You pretend like you don't like this but you clearly do. I hope you enjoy the view from up there. It sure feels good. Your cunt is begging to be played with."

By this time Daniel had positioned himself directly above my head, his cock erect over my face. He rubbed his cock over my cheeks and lips.

"Another woman's juices on your face is such a fucking hot sight. It makes me want to cum so badly. Being my slut, sharing you around and fucking other women with you would be so easy Mia."

With this he plunged into Emma and began a hard, relentless back and forth. As he became more excited he slapped her arse and groaned, moaning both her name and mine, which only seemed to excite him more.

Emma was crying out in pure ecstasy, interspersed with torturous jabs at me.

"I'm fucking your boyfriend Mia. I hope you're watching this. Fuck! He's giving me his cock and it feels incredible. Do you want his dick inside you too? You can have it after me. First I want to cum around his cock and all over your face. I am going to show you how much I can make him cum. God yes!"

Daniel then got an idea. He pulled Emma's legs apart, lowering her and bringing her closer to my face. He then proceeded to unbuckle the ring gag. My jaw instantly relaxed and it felt great.

"Stick out your tongue Mia and lick us both. Lick Emma's clit to make her cum and lick my cock and balls as I move over you. Do it now or we will punish you. Do it now or I won't make you cum afterwards. DO IT MIA!"

I pushed my tongue out past my lips until it make contact with their union. The mix of salty and sweet was a combination I had never experienced before.

Emma began to moan louder and lowered her hips even further to grind against my face, enjoying the friction and sensation my tongue brought to her clit.

Daniel, seeing this made the loudest groan I'd heard yet.

"Fuck. That is hot. Grind on her face Emma. Use her face. I want you to cum on the fucking slut's face. FASTER! Use her mouth. Yes, that's it. Take it Mia. Take it like a good whore. Make her cum and I might let you cum too. Keep going. Lick her faster! Make her cum slut! NOW! MAKE HER SCREAM! MAKE HER CUM ON YOUR FUCKING FILTHY SLUT FACE!"

This string of dirty talk and my tongue on her clit pushed Emma over the edge and she screamed as she came, spasming around Daniel's cock. Her juices ran out of her cunt and dripped onto my face and into my mouth.

"Fuck yes! I am cumming. You both feel so good. That's right whore, lick up my cum. Take it all and enjoy it. Yes!"

This caused Daniel to cum, depositing his load in her cunt with a groan and one last "fuck". He held her hips in place, his grip tightening so that she couldn't escape.

When he was done, he pulled out, his dick landing on my mouth.

"Clean it. Take it all in your mouth and suck Emma's cum off of my dick. Make sure you get it all. Right down to the base. I fucked her so deep it's even on my balls. Put them in your mouth and suck them clean. Now. That's right. My fucking cum slut. I'll have you doing this every week, a different guy each week. Suck them harder. If you want to cum you best make sure I'm clean and get me hard again. You have to work if you want to cum. Fuck yes slut."

12