My Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was clean, he pulled Emma back by the hips until her cunt was directly above my face. He pushed her down on top of my mouth.

"Suck my cum out of her cunt. All of it. I want your stomach filled with my cum. That's right, lick her cunt. You need to show her some appreciation for the hard work she's put in. Deeper. Get all of my cum whore."

Emma seemed to be in some sort of pleasure daze and simply continued to moan as I explored her cunt and extracted all of Daniel's cum from inside of her. She began grinding against my face once more, exciting herself again and building towards a second orgasm.

Daniel realizing this, walked to the other end of the table and used Emma's hair to guide her mouth towards my clit.

I felt her tongue start to work circles around my sensitive bud and it felt amazing. Meanwhile, I was still tongue fucking her and getting her hot.

I could feel the restraints around my ankles and thighs being loosened and my knees lifted.

"You've done well Mia. Now you get your reward."

He pushed his cock into my cunt. My pussy walls stretched to accommodate this new invasion and then gripped his cock so that he couldn't escape. The added pressure on my clit made the whole experience feel better than ever before and I moaned into Emma's cunt.

"See Mia, it can benefit you too. How good does it feel to have a cock in your cunt and a slut licking your clit? We could do this whenever you wanted. If you want you can be in control and make your whore do whatever it is that gives you pleasure. I want to see you cum, I want to see other people make you cum and I want to see you enjoy it."

Emma began to suck my clit, an incredible sensation I had never experienced before. I moaned and the vibration made Emma cum once more over my face. I lapped up her juices and then laid my head back and enjoyed the sensations in my cunt and on my clit. Daniel dug his fingers into my thighs to hold me in place, as he fucked me ferociously.

Emma now moved off of my face and stood next to me, playing with my clit, nipples and lips. She moved towards Daniel, tracing circles around my clit as she kissed him.

He in return grabbed her head and pushed her mouth onto my clit and held it there.

"Don't fuck around. Make her cum. You're just as much of a slut as she is and she's made you cum twice. So lick her clit until she cums around my cock."

He continued to hold her head down, moving her tongue over my clit. The image of him forcing someone and using them to make me cum is what tipped me towards my orgasm and I came hard, gripping his cock and milking it, as he came simultaneously.

"That's it Mia, cum. Cum for me. Cum as I fuck you. Cum as she licks you. You are such a fucking filthy slut and I love it. Keep cumming. Don't stop. Don't you dare fucking stop. Yes!"

We both slowly came down and the realisation of what had just happened dawned on me. I was shocked but still in a state of bliss from the most incredible orgasm.

As I was contemplating my feelings on the matter, Emma and Daniel cleaned themselves up and put robes on, then unfastened the rest of the belts holding me down. Daniel kissed me affectionately on the cheek.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"We're going to eat and rest Mia, I will bring you some food in a bit. We'll give you some time to think about everything," Emma explained.

"Daniel, please don't have sex with her when I'm not there. I can maybe accept us having group sex every so often, but you fucking other women behind my back doesn't bring me pleasure in any way. I still see what you did last night as cheating, although I agree that sex together is fun."

Daniel turned to me.

"I will think about it. For now, I will not have sex without you being present. Rest now Mia. Tomorrow we try something new. It's Valentine's day, I have something special planned."

12