My Vampire Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I belch the last of my whiskey, and consider opening a single malt I'd been saving for Turning day, when I hear the front door unlock and rattle open. It's unusual for Siobhan to make so much noise and sure enough the sound's followed by giggling shushes. Two female voices.

Seriously? After fifteen years of never inviting anyone round-not to meet me anyway-Siobhan chooses tonight, Halloween, the one night she promised to make me immortal. I don't how that's supposed to work other than what's in all the stories, but doesn't making me a vampire, Abhartach, whatever, involve her draining me then feeding me her own "blood", her orgasmic lifeforce? That's how it's supposed to work, right? Nowhere does it say you need a giggly friend to help things along. Fucksake.

She's playing games to avoid Turning me. If she doesn't want me to be with her forever why doesn't she just say? She enjoys having power over me, clearly, the same way I withhold my cum from her to get my way. No. I'm not letting her bullshit me today. Let her think I'm not in.

I grab my phone and text her: Got to pull a double, sorry love. See you tomorrow xx

I hear her phone ping with my message. She curses.

"Oh no, is that yer fella?" A deep female voice. Not Siobhan's, but Irish though.

"Yep. He's working an extra shift."

"Fucken men."

"Ah well. His loss. Come here you sexy cow."

I'm out of the bath with vampiric speed. Dripping and goosefleshed, I open the bathroom door a crack. The way the apartment's laid out, I can see from our ensuite up a short hallway into the main space. They've left the lights off. Siobhan, in her dressed-to-kill little-black-dress, is standing in a beam of moonlight, next to a willowy, red-haired girl in jeans and a crop top. They're kicking off their sandals and stroking each other's bare arms and necks, tittering.

My fucked-up first reaction is that she's already fed this month. And anyway this woman looks too wide-eyed and girly to be an abuser, she seems unlikely to make Siobhan's kill list. But if my wife's seeing someone behind my back then why bring them here on a day we said we'd meet?

Unless... shit. We've shared a threesome fantasy for ages. Siobhan loves telling me the things she'd like to do with me and another person. So she's brought a like-minded woman home to realise it. A peace offering, perhaps. That must be it, but why tonight? Perhaps it's part of my Turning, some kind of vampire test. Siobhan jokes about my devotion to her, but she's not wrong. I wonder if she needs to see if I can be turned on by another woman. Once I'm immortal I'll need to feed too, and I guess that means giving some women crazy orgasms so I can feast on their soul. When we argued about Turning me she asked who I'd feed on to maintain my immortality. "Do you want to suck off abusive men like me? There's millions of those in the world. Or slowly starve while you hang out for sexy, abusive women to drain?" I told her I met many abusive females in my line of work. She laughed. "Good luck getting it up for that lot."

Back in our dim lounge, however, Siobhan shares nibbly kisses with an elfin beauty straight out of a fairy tale and for now at least I'm powerfully hard. Whatever Siobhan's motivation, she's found someone who wants sex with us. And I've pretended I'm working.

Cursing my boozy wits for making me send that text, I dry off and consider how I can join the girls without damaging my pride. They're kissing deeply now, tongues and lips glistening in the moonlight, while their hands get greedy, squeezing breasts and bottoms.

Hypnotised, I'm drawn into the hallway where I lurk in the shadows, gawping. Siobhan unfastens the girl's jeans and slides her hand down the front. The girl gasps in their kiss, and her hand shoots up Siobhan's skirt. They moan. Then suddenly I'm in the room with them. Their eyes are shut, hips stirring on each other's fingers.

I take a seat in an armchair in the room's darkest shadow. The lounge lighting is programmed to come on if we snap our fingers twice. I could give them quite a shock. But I'm rapt as Siobhan drags the girl's jeans down and she kicks them away without breaking their giggly kiss. Siobhan squeezes her friend's plump gusset only to have her hand shoved down the girl's panties instead. Our visitor then yanks Siobhan's tight skirt up to her waist before sending cheeky fingers to work in my wife's knickers.

"Damn, you're wet," the girl mutters.

"You too." Siobhan takes her hand from under her friend and offers glossy fingers to their kiss. "Fuck." Siobhan sucks her friend off her fingers. "You're delicious."

The girl whimpers. "Loads more where that came from."

They kiss deeply again, humming into each other, tugging waistbands. I lean forward in my seat. Fuck, yes.

The girls burst into laughter.

"Fucksake, Max." Siobhan snaps her fingers and the room lights up. "What're you doing? Are you drunk?"

I cross my legs as if that'll hide my erection. The girl's find this even funnier. They stand there arm-in-arm in the middle of our lounge, resplendent in their soggy knickers, and laugh at my hard-on.

Siobhan sparkles. "Max, this is Aoife. Aoife, Max. We just met tonight didn't we, babe? Turns out she's from Slaghtaverty, too, what're the chances, eh?"

I nod. I want to quip something cool and urbane, but my head grinds its gears. My ears burst into flame.

"Oh sweetheart, don't be cross." Siobhan grazes Aoife's belly with her fingernails. "We just hit it off, and it turns out this lovely lady has always shared the same fantasy as us, and-"

"And I love a man in uniform." Aoife sniggers. "Or out of it."

Siobhan kisses her cheek. "What do you think?"

I think my wife's talking to me, but Aoife answers. "I think..." She twists a foot, and rests her dollish forehead against Sioban's while running a hooded gaze up and down me. "Yes, please."

Two sets of saucer eyes blink at me, one set black as night, the other blue as a summer's day. I feel like the king of the jungle about to be mauled by a couple of hungry Bambis. I uncross my legs and brandish my rigid manhood as if it might protect me.

The girls blush, bite their lips and scrutinise it, stroking each other's bottoms. Then on some telepathic cue, they hook their thumbs in their knickers and simultaneously bend over, sweeping their underwear to their ankles. The dark mirror of the glass behind them presents a vision I will take to my grave, if I ever have one, then they stand before me, hands on hips, naked from the waist down.

Siobhan's enticingly podgy mound has been bald since the day she Turned-she lost all her body hair below the neck for some reason-but Aoife sports a vivid red triangle over bare, florid lips and I can't take my eyes off her. A sting of guilt makes me hope my ogling hasn't upset my wife.

But she's as excited as I am. "Oh, how divine." Siobhan fluffs at her new friend's little copper tuft, then watches me as she tucks fingers under. Aoife's breath hitches. She bites her lip, then reaches between my wife's legs.

Fingers play. Eyelids droop.

I'm on my feet and standing over the girls in a heartbeat. They look up at me with identical expressions, open-faced yet relishing the effect of their cheeky display on me. I stroke their naked rears, and cup them one in each hand. My heart hammers so hard it wobbles my pec. I realise I'm actually salivating for these women. No, for their orgasms. That's new.

"Babe, your man looks hungry." Aoife drags her top off over her head and, wild-haired, tips her rosebud lips to me.

I kiss her and her tongue bolts into my mouth. Siobhan chuckles, writhes off her dress, and joins our kiss. Three tongues chase each other from mouth to mouth and the girls wriggle and whimper on each other's fingers. On mine too, as I reach behind to fondle their marshmallowy folds.

Wet fingers trace my cock. Aoife stares at me in her light fist. "Fuck, your hubby has a beautiful penis. Can I suck it?"

"Of course." Siobhan squirms on my fingers, watching my erection in another woman's lascivious grip. "But fucking's his thing, isn't it sweetie?"

My throat clasps. Is that why Aoife's here? Does Siobhan feel she's not meeting my needs?

My wife nods, as ever, reading my mind. I'm sorry, she mouths silently, but it rings loud as a bell in my devoted skull. I've been selfish.

"Goody, I love a shag." Aoife stoops to kiss and nuzzle my cock and I relish her adoration, even though I'm lumpen and veiny against her smooth cheeks. She covers me in more kisses anyway, growling, "I want to sit on you so bad, you beauty."

Siobhan kneels to join her friend at my comically bouncy erection. Their kisses, plucked around my cock and balls, soon become tonguey sweeps and loose-lipped sucking that seem to be as much about snogging each other as my penis, trapped happily between. I'm harder than a motherfucker as they slide up and down my shaft and I stroke their busy heads, marvelling at how just minutes ago, I was wallowing in a bath of misery.

Aoife takes me into her mouth and she feels small compared to the huge gob I'm used to, but also excitingly new. Siobhan leans back and watches her new friend suck her husband. Her thousand-year-old gaze swells uncharacteristically wide-eyed, and she toys between her legs. Her expression swings between a "do you like it?" need for her friend's approval and a pride in me that makes me feel like a god. Also a bitten-cheeked anxiety, too. I guess blowjobs are dangerous in Siobhan's world and she seems instinctively ready to spring to my defence should this woman go all Abhartach and try to feed off me.

Siobhan catches my eye and flushes. She murmurs, "So hot," and turns to the girl's breasts, running slippery fingertips over her nipples before kissing them. Aoife groans and it thrums down my shaft and tickles my soul. I grasp my buttocks and hold on. I've always loved how sex is as much the vicarious thrill of what Siobhan feels as my own sensations but, for all our perving over threesome fantasies, I never anticipated how this excitement is dangerously doubled with two lovers. The desire of one woman was already bewitching, two was overwhelming. That and fifteen years of Siobhan's cum-needy quickies mean I could easily explode already.

"F-fuck," I rumble.

This is the first thing I've said all evening. It makes Aoife snort hotly over my balls, and swing a gaze up at me that's both demure and wicked, before melting back over my dick. Then time melts too, drawn out by Aoife's languid nod, exploring my fat cock with her little mouth. My hips rock at the woman's coper-topped, crimson-cheeked head. She whimpers as she sucks.

But Siohban's kissing goes southbound and Aoife soon unsuckers from me to bluster yesses. Then she rises, twisting her hips to face my wife while licking and biting her way up my abs, chest and neck. Siobhan buries her chin under, and I can tell the instant tongue meets cunt because Aoife sighs and lolls back against me.

I join my wife in spoiling our guest. While Aoife rocks her bottom against my cock and her mound at Siobhan's mouth I stroke her breasts, stiffen her nipples, then open her lips to Siobhan's swirling tongue. I use my own in her ear-hoping this drives her mad as it does my wife-and am rewarded by a quiver that has us holding her steady.

I tour her body, lip-nipping her nipples, before dropping down her spine to her bottom. Siobhan works from the front, and I watch from behind Aoife's buttocks as my wife's tongue eels between cunt lips, making them flap and wiggle until I can't resist joining in. Between us we adore our new friend from clitoris to anus..

With her feet planted wide, Aoife claws our scalps and blathers in Gaelic. I can't tell if it's curses or prayers or spells, but it ends in her cackling and juddering between us. She squeaks and dances on tiptoe, then her knees unhook, and I instinctively grip her bum but Siobhan's there already. I recall how the woman can heft a fully grown man like a coke bottle, and leave her to it, lapping while her friend begs her not to stop even though she's come already.

I run my tongue up Aoife's clefts all the way up the dip of her spine, until I'm standing behind her, kissing her offered lips, my cock lodged under her buttocks. Aoife slides along me like she's riding a witch's broom, clasping my hand to her breast. "I'm going to fuck you," I whisper and Aoife shivers. But actually it's not up to me. Down below a little demon loves us up at her leisure. She licks and sucks, and with a mischievous, "Yes..." rubs my dick on Aoife's clit as if I'm some kind of sex toy.

In this position, the sensations of lips, tongue and vulva are so deliciously indefinable that I don't realise I'm inside Aoife until she rocks back on me and moans right from her soul-literally if Siobhan is to be believed.

I fuck Aoife with my wife between our feet, flipping her tongue on her friend's clit and occasionally lapping my balls like a reward to goad me on. When it gets too much for the girl, her legs shaking under the onslaught of cock and tongue, Siobhan guides us backwards onto our oversized sofa. Aoife straddles me and I hold her steady so I can pump up into her while my wife suckles on her clit. The sight of Aoife's round bum wobbling as it slaps against my thrusts is as compelling as the sloppy plunge of my cock, but I'm caught by the window's reflection behind Siobhan. While she's knelt between our knees, licking and utterly attentive to our pleasure, her knees are spread and her fingers dig and flap at her own sex.

My heart melts for her, so I tip Aoife onto her side. The girls seem to read my mind and Aoife throws a leg back over me while reaching out for Siobhan's hips. Sioban joins Aoife on the sofa in a sideways sixty-nine while I fuck our guest from behind. Delirious, and crimson from cheeks to breasts, Aoife nuzzles breathlessly between my wife's thighs while we lick and fuck her. Siobhan glitters up at me while she slurps her fat tongue from my pumping balls to Aoife's clitoris and ballward again. I've never loved my wife so much.

I know, she mouths between licks, as ever, reading me like a book and responding with her spooky whisper-bomb. Still want me to Turn you?

But what does she mean by that? Does she think if I get a shag I'll finally give up on the childish notion of being like her? Like a good fuck was all this dumb bastard ever really needed. Like I don't care if my wife remains forever young and virile while I get old and decrepit-our marriage worse than childless, actually leaking life away. No. I want to live forever. With her. If she can't give life to children, I want her to give life to me.

She shuts her eyes as if my thought was too loud to bear and nods, swallowing as if gathering herself for something unpleasant. I pull her face to mine and kiss her and when I pull away she has a brave—or maybe worried-smile. I kiss her again and fuck her friend harder. Aoife moans between Siobhan's thighs and slides a finger into her. Siobhan shivers in my kiss then pulls away to regard my wet meat pistoning. "So hot!" she says, this time loud enough for Aoife to hear. The girl hums agreement into my wife's cunt, then Siobhan throws me a chilling look. Her face is blank. Her eyes black.

Kill her, she mouths.

The room loops-the-loop. I must recoil because I find myself standing over the girls, no longer fucking Aoife. I watch them lost in their sixty-nine. Aoife lies spread under Siobhan who already looks like she's devouring the girl with mouths at both ends of her body. Aoife smiles blissfully as she licks, and squeezes Siobhan's bum over her as if that gets more juice out. She's no idea that my wife wants her dead.

Impossible. I must have misunderstood. I shake off the notion, throw a knee over Aoife's licking head and slide my cock into Siobhan's cunt. Perhaps I'm angry, but I want to fuck her whether she cares for it or not. I'm asserting my humanity. This is how we make human babies, remember? This is how humans make love and how we make children that we also love. Siobhan stiffens, then gasps, "Fuck yes!" and pushes back at me. Is she faking? Aoife licks my balls but then I build up speed plundering my wife, so she concentrates on her so-called-friend instead.

"Hmm," Siobhan cries into Aoife's cunt. "HMM!"

The combination of cock and tongue unlocks my wife almost instantly. Her hole flutters on my shaft. I haven't felt that in years. She's actually coming on me. She throws back her head and yelps, pumping her hips against my thrusts, making Aoife giggle madly beneath her as we thump our slobbery sexes together over the slick pad of her tongue.

Siobhan collapses and spasms on her friend, her cheek pressed to Aoife's sex like a little pillow. She bursts a long sigh, and throws a glance back at me through cave-girl hair.

I never said I didn't like fucking, she mouths. It just takes me too long to come that way. She smiles dreamily. Usually.

She rolls off us, gripping her post-orgasmic cunt like it might explode. Aoife licks me again as I withdraw from my wife. She popsicle-sucks the juices from me. It's a gentle, supping gesture that seems to be for her more than me, but then works it her up so much she tilts back her head, grips my hips and pulls me right down her throat.

I feel Siobhan's eyes on me. In fact, I feel her watching through my eyes even. Can she do that? Yes... Her silent whisper hisses in my head like I've got a serpent trapped in there. Choke her with your cock. Then strangle her.

My wife's words turn my stomach. I try to pull out from Aoife but she waggles her head and digs me even deeper, squeezing my end in her tight little throat before gasping off me, laughing with abandon, then plunging me into her again.

I've never taken a life, let alone a life as bright as this. Why-

Oh stop with your primitive moralising. What do you think an Abhartach's life is? Prove to me you've got the balls to live like a predator.

But why this woman?

You're thinking with your suck-hungry cock. She has to die, trust me. She's a deadly parasite.

Takes one to know one.

Bitchiness won't help you.

I withdraw from Aoife's mouth and prowl around the naked women. I should just leave while they're still lost between each other's legs. But my body's taken over and kneels me before Siobhan's face, at Aoife's spread thighs and cunt. My body wants to explode in that cunt, and it wants the adoration of that woman, my wife. Forever. Siobhan glares up at me over her friend's shining, engorged flesh, over the head of my rigid cock.

She laps up my length. I love you. Another lick. But don't disappoint me.

She slides my dick back into her friend like a knife. I heft Aoife's hips onto my kneeling lap and pull her against quick thrusts. Aoife cries out, arched across the sofa, tossed about too much to lick Siobhan properly, her mouth a silent "O."

Siobhan stands astride our rutting to offer her clit to me instead. She opens her lips delicately with the fingers of one hand, and hooks the other behind my head.

"Eat me." She pulls me to her cunt. Then kill her.

My mind reels as I lick and fuck. What's happening?

Siobhan tips my face to her gaze and it's like she's searching inside my skull, but really she's pouring her shit in there. If you want to live as a killer you have to learn to kill. Kill this woman. Prove you're worthy of- "Oh!"

Aoife has sat up-still spread across my shoving lap, her knees at my shoulders-and pushed her face under Siobhan's buttocks. Her tongue plays with mine at Siobhan's slot while I lick my wife's clit and Aoife her anus, reprising what we'd treated her to earlier. I feel like she's trying to remind us who she is: "Don't kill me, I'm the girl you doted on, remember?"