My Vampire Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is caught between our mouths, panting. She laughs at the sensation of being licked back and front, squirming between our tongues. Only now do I understand how cold a creature she really is. How can she take such pleasure from someone she wants to kill, especially when the girl's done nothing wrong?

Aoife's a leech. Siobhan rolls her ass against the girl's happy lapping. She makes rich friends like me, then gets hopeful young models hooked on Xanax so she can pimp them at our wealthy parties.

Unfortunately I'd heard of this before, from the mother of a wretched girl who killed herself. The mother tried to press charges on a woman who groomed and trafficked her daughter, but it was impossible when the groomer had such wealthy and influential friends. And that groomer was not like Aoife. She was all lie, orange skinned, plastic-lipped and dull-eyed. Aoife's natural as spring. You can't fake that kind of honesty.

The girl wraps her arms around my neck, trapping Siobhan lovingly between us, her face buried in my wife's arse and cunt, laughing and grunting while I fuck her. She seems so carefree and joyous. I'm no Abhartach but I have my own instincts, forged from a lifetime on the force... This girl could not do what my wife describes.

Siobhan plants a foot on my chest and kicks me onto my back, then hops across my face and squats, facing Aoife. She peers down between her legs before splodging her cunt onto my mouth. Trust me, not your cock, she mouths. When she next comes, kill her. Then I'll feed and Turn you.

The girls ride me like a fairground ride. I lap tender flesh while grinding my cock into a slavering hole. My wife leans into Aoife, steadying each other as I lick and fuck them. They moan as they kiss. Like lovers.

I'm a cop. One of the kind ones. I don't carry a gun. People chat to me on my beat. I can't kill this girl. Not even if she's evil. Not even for eternity with the love of my life. I can't kill her.

Can I?

Aoife's panting turns urgent and I don't want her to come, and die, but my body is driving itself, thrusting up at her chewing hips. And my huntress wife is close to coming again too, wiping her clamouring cunt around my mouth and chin. She's done this thousands of times, coming when she kills, she doesn't know remorse anymore. The hunt just adds to her arousal.

"Fuck he's good. So good." Aoife blusters.

"Yes. Yes." My wife's face is buried in Aoife's bouncing breasts.

And fuck my fucking ego all puffed up from the adoration of these women and fuck my fucking cock, because the women's swelling orgasms have my balls clenching ready to come.

My hips falter, I groan into Siobhan.

"Don't come," she snaps at me.

Aoife blurts, "Fucken yes! Yes! Everyone come with me!" and rolls down hard on my thrusts. Then the woman locks and throws back her red mane and roars at the ceiling, like Siobhan, blabbering her ancient language. Or maybe that's Siobhan. I can't tell, mugged as I am by slobbering pussy and desperately holding back the surge of my orgasm-the rise of my immortal soul.

Fucksake, Max. Siobhan grips my cock hard, stemming my flow as if to stop Aoife's vagina from sucking it from me.

I growl and Aoife judders out the last of her orgasm and leaps off my cock to replace cunt with mouth. She rubs me quickly into her.

Siobhan lets me go and my body quakes with the effort of holding back. My wife leaps behind Aoife who's on all-fours and wanking me onto her curled-out tongue.

I'll make her come again. Siobhan all but shouts in my skull. Do it now. She wriggles on her back between the girl's knees to bury her mouth in Aoife's cunt. She must perform some thousand-year-old oral trick because the girl immediately jolts. Her eyes roll and her tongue stiffens under my cockhead.

I'm on my feet, trying to pull away from these hungry, angry creatures, but Aoife's latched to me, crouched on Siobhan's mouth. She sinks over my length and takes me into her throat again. I hold her head, to push her away, but can't, she feels too good. I want to come in her mouth. Suddenly the glam-goth rapist fills me, yanking my wife's head onto his cock. And I'd rather do that, I'd rather fuck this girls throat and come in it, than kill her. Who thinks like this? Who the fuck am I?

Kill her. Siobhan orders, her eyes flaming from the dim between Aoife's thighs. Now!

Fucked-up devotion has me clutching the girl's neck.

"Hmm! Hmm!" Aoife seems to like it. What the fuck? She impales her head on me again until my entire cock is inside her and she's licking my balls.

Choke her! Now!

I squeeze her neck. My cheeks are wet. Aoife gurgles.

No!

You want to be with me forever or not?

Not like this.

Aoife gasps off me to take one last breath. "I'm c-coming— oh my hmmff—" She gobbles me back in, moans on my cock, and her hips twitch on my wife's supernatural mouth. Aoife squeals.

I burst.

Aoife locks to me, eyes triumphant, her forehead wrinkled under the throws of her own explosion.

Then Siobhan is kneeling beside her. A deathly seriousness descends. They slide slicked lips over my jetting head and kiss over my eruption, licking with intense, ritualistic care. I stagger. They hold me steady in an iron grip. Aoife places my cock in my wife's mouth like a votive offering and she closes her lips around it, then closes her eyes and hums so deep it seems to come from underground.

Aoife drops to suck my balls while Siobhan draws on me and I've nothing left to give but still, somehow my orgasm blooms from my skin, larger than my body. Her eyes flick open. They are swelling black holes, eating my world. I cry out, and then I can't breathe in again. My life flows from every corner and every moment, sucked into my wife, swallowed by that darkly radiant, feeding demon.

That's it, then. I've disappointed her. Now I die.

The penthouse floor slams against my back. I'm empty but infinitely heavy.

QUICK!

Something soft and floral presses to my mouth. Labia? A hot nub rubs against my lifeless lips and it's so familiar. I miss it already. Then a distant whimper, and a pulse of liquid, animal and oceanic. A woman's cry. Ecstasy? Sobbing? Then a sloppy-sounding rub and more thick, primal liquid. So deliciously familiar. It tastes like... it tastes like life.

My tongue springs to action and laps and someone laughs, then more sloppy noises, and more elixir.

My world bursts into technicolor life. My wife is poised, splayed above me, with Aoife blurring two fingers inside her while I suckle my wife's clit. She squeaks and comes again, drenching me, I laugh and cough.

The world is ten times brighter and ten times louder. It shimmers and clamours.

The women drop onto me, hug me, lick my lips.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head!" Siobhan strokes my cheek.

Aoife strokes my cock. "I'm so proud," she says. "My first Turning has Turned her first. Took a thousand years but we got there didn't we, hon?"

"Not my fault, Beast." Siobhan shrugs. "I just never met a man I could trust till now."

Beast?

They kiss me on each cheek. The kisses flash, shooting across my skin. Their bodies are warm in my arms, one on each side. I can feel every vein in their bodies wriggling like hot snakes against me. My wife is so tired she can hardly lift her eyelids. I suppose in some ways she's given birth.

"Welcome to the real world." Aoife- Beast- cuddles me.

Siobhan sniggers. "First love, meet Second love. Second love, First." She cuddles me too. "Well done sweetheart. I needed to know you could be trusted before I Turned you. If you'd tried to take Beast's life against your own instincts, just because of some bollocks I told you, just because you wanted immortality, I'd have killed you. Or she would've. But I knew you'd stay strong." She kisses my neck. Flash. My cock bucks.

I don't think I've ever felt stronger in fact. I guess I should be annoyed at being duped but life suddenly feels bright and simple. I mean, fuck, look at the size of my erection.

I stand up and gravity is puny. I take the girls with me, one in each arm. They sit on my forearms, purring.

I carry them to the bathroom.

Warning, Aoife says silently to my wife. The newly Turned are insatiably horny.

"Hmm?" Siobhan croaks, and nuzzles into me. Then she snores.

Don't worry, Your Beast is here, lovely lady. Aoife pats my wife's hip and winds her own hips on my side. Y'know, to help with the sleepless nights. She buries her face in my neck. Fuck. Kisses really are little pleasure bombs now, no wonder Siobhan loves oral so much.

Aoife sniggers. Just you wait. She pushes her sweet little mouth to mine. Our tongues dance.

Laughter bubbles from me. She calls you Beast?

Aye! Aoife laughs too and we can't stop.

Our joy bounces off black marble, then out over London's graveyard skyline. The bathwater's still hot, and it's steam glows. A Halloween moon has turned the world bright as day.