My Vegas Trip to Remember Pt. 04

Story Info
Our final day turns into a threesome.
5.7k words
4.64
10.9k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomPen
TomPen
37 Followers

It was the final day of the conference. As tradition dictated, there were only sessions in the morning. This was done to allow people to make their way home before heavy traffic in time for the weekend. I had chosen to leave the following day and did not have to check out like many others.

As usual, I met Molly and Sarah in the conference room for the morning. We all had smiles on our faces. I was sure other class members would catch one, but I didn't care. I had just lost my virginity to a beautiful girl from my class under the direction of my other classmate Sarah. Both seemed to be happy with our prior evening.

As the morning progressed, Molly sat next to me, then Sarah next to Molly. During the presentations, Molly would occasionally hold my hand or caress my leg. It was as if we were "official", but we were not. I was eager to progress our relationship and was glad she liked me. I could see us being in a real relationship.

I couldn't wait for the conference to be over. The clock finally passed the moment we were done. And like that, it was over.

Molly, Sarah, and some of our other classmates decided to spend a few hours dipping in the pool before they had to depart. I made my way to my room, changed into my swimwear, and met Molly and Sarah down by the pool.

Both were dressed to kill. Sarah had a nice once piece that cut low, exposing her cleavage to what seemed her bellybutton. I could see the bump from her nicely trimmed bush over her pussy through the skintight material. Already, I was thinking of her masturbating next to me while Molly sucked my cock.

Molly was wearing a small two piece. It wasn't a thong, but it still showed her ass nicely. It was the one with the tie straps on each side of the bottoms and a tie-strap on the top.

She was radiant in the afternoon sun. It was a perfect day.

We joined our other classmates in the pool, drinking, and tossing a ball around. It was always fun to toss to the girls, watching them jump up then down. Their breast bouncing with their movements. I think they liked the attention it drew from the guys.

Eventually we all ended up in the spa. It was nice and warm as the sun ducked behind the hotel tower placing us in the shade. The bubbles were roaring, and the music was playing. Molly was on my right while Sarah my left. I am not sure how we ended up that way, Sarah usually sat on the other side of Molly.

We were all joking, talking about the conference, and relaxing when I felt it. At first it startled me, but then it made my spa experience even more interesting.

It was, well what felt like a hand. The hand rested on my leg for a moment.

Because of the bubbles, I couldn't really see much, and neither could other people in the spa. I was a little taken back, but then I knew what was happening. It was Molly, emboldened by our new relationship.

Slowly, she began to rub my leg. It was very slow. Back and forth up my leg, then to my knee. To my inner thigh, back down. Over and over, teasing closer and closer to my manhood, but never quite there.

I have not been touched in that area ever like that. This was a very erogenous area for me, my inner thigh. Each pass of her gentle touch sent shivers up my leg into my body. I was immediately getting hard.

I tried to play it off, continuing to talk to people as if nothing was happening. But beneath the surface, I was bursting at my seams.

This calm, gentle tease must have gone on for what was an eternity, but probably 10-15 minutes. Growing bolder and bolder, switching from one leg across my lap to another.

Then, as if almost by accident, the arm of the hand as it reached across my lap, grazed my rock-hard cock through my shorts. It was instant, I knew... The arm was not reaching from Molly's side of the spa, but Sarah's. I glanced over to Sarah, she smiled. Somewhat taken back, I then looked confused towards Molly, who I thought was doing it the whole time. She didn't have any inclination of what was happening below the water. I was frozen under Sarah's touch.

Knowing I knew, the hand became a little more aggressive, finally getting bold enough to subtlety slide gently across my hard dick, then a little bit more, and again. She would be teasing my thigh with her fingernails, circling up then the palm of her hand caressing around my rod. She would then push back down over my balls. All this happening over my swim shorts, in silence from the bubbles.

The tease was maddening, but I was enjoying it too much. It must have showed, maybe I was getting to quite or it was my face, but Molly smiled at me then leaned into whisper something, "Sarah said she was going to give you a surprise, are you enjoying it?

Confused by Molly's question, surprised she knew. "Mmmm hmmm," I could barely reply.

I was too focused on this hand, teasing, caressing, touching me in every way.

I was rock-hard and knowing that Molly approved made me harder. Just the thought of her enjoying the knowledge that Sarah was touching me was more erotic.

Sarah continued to bolder in her activity, she began to not only caress my hard dick, she started to grasp it in her hand gently rubbing up and down my shaft from my tip to my balls as much as the fabric of my shorts would allow. She continued to intensify over time. Eventually, she paused, reaching up to my drawstring to slowly pull the knot out. This action released the pressure around my waistband, granting Sarah additional access to my cock.

Sarah slowly let her hand drift up to my abdomen, then across my leg from one to the other. During this motion, she would allow her fingertips to gently move under the waistband of my shorts. With each pass, going a little further down my pants. My cock was so stiff that she actually would pass right under it as she kept her fingers tight against my skin. Occasionally, the top of her finger would just brush up against the top of my head. It was tantalizing. I wanted her hand so badly to grasp my cock again as she did over my shorts.

Continuing to grow bolder, she eventually worked her hand down into my waist band and then she finally gave me a small form of relief, she gently grasped my shaft with her hand and began stroking my cock. The sensation with the bubbles, water, and the cloth of my shorts was intense. She had full control over me. Stroking, stroking, stroking my cock gently under the water.

I knew if she kept it up, I would cum right there in the spa. I wanted so badly to cum, but I also knew this was going to be bad in front of everyone. What the hell, I didn't care, pushing my hips slightly up into her hand as she continued her strokes.

I could hardly keep my eyes open, it was so good. Sarah and Molly knew I was going to explode.

Then Molly spoke up to the group, "Well, I think I am ready to go. It has been a great week with everyone, I'll see you all back at class!"

Then Sarah responded "Yeah, I best be going too. Lot's to do!" as she stopped stroking, removing her hand from my shorts. She had completely edged and ruined me.

There I was, sitting, unfinished, again.

Then Molly leaned towards me, whispered again, "your room in 10 minutes."

I knew what that meant. They had plotted this all along!

I covertly re-tied my shorts back on, then carefully grabbed a towel to strategically wrap around myself as I got out of the spa. I hope no one noticed my rock-hard dick from Sarah's edging tease.

I secured myself and made my way towards my room.

Molly and Sarah, standing in their suits and towels at my door.

"Hurry, let us in! We are dripping wet," said Molly as both giggled to the double entendre.

I opened the door and we all rushed in to the warm air of the room.

"Now, wasn't that fun?" Said Sarah.

"Did you like my cock tease?" She asked.

"Oh yes, for a while, I thought you were Molly," I responded.

"Did you like that it was Sarah?" Molly asked.

"I did, but I wasn't expecting it. I really thought it was you," I explained.

"Well good! We were thinking about how we could have some fun and I came up with the idea to tease you a little bit" explained Molly

"So, what do we do now?" I asked.

Molly replied, "I would love to experience what Sarah did last night."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Can I watch?" Molly explained.

"Watch what?" I asked.

"You and Sarah, maybe she can give you a blow job? Or you her?" Molly suggested.

"Mmmm, I'd like to taste that sweet cock after watching you and Molly," Sarah said.

"Ummm, okay, if you want," I agreed.

Both Sarah and Molly knew what they wanted. My head was spinning, loosing my virginity the night before to fucking another woman the next day.

"Let's warm him up a little bit," Sarah suggested to Molly.

"Mmm, I like that idea," replied Molly.

Molly directed me to sit in the chair by the bed.

Molly and Sarah then faced each other standing directly in front of me, Sarah reached up, turning the back of her hand towards Molly, allowing herself to just caress the top of Molly's neck, sliding down across her breast.

Continuing, Sarah brought her hand back up, over Molly's shoulder, then pulled Molly towards herself gently kissing Molly in front of me. Molly gently kissed back, letting out a slight moan.

They continued to kiss, growing in depth and passion, eventually opening their lips and allowing their tongues to reach out and encircle the others. They were careful to keep a little distance between their lips at moments to allow me to see their tongue dance. Molly responded by caressing Sara's sides and waist up into Molly's breasts and back down. They continued to caress each other while kissing for several moments. Gently rubbing their hands on each other breasts, sides, ass, and in between.

I could see each of their nipples poking through their bathing suits under the soft touch of each other's caresses. Molly's bump from her pussy lips was growing more prominent in her suit bottoms. Sarah already had a prominent bump in hers.

I was already hard, watching the two of them. It was better than anything on a computer screen at home. Their touch, the subtle moans as they reacted to the sensations.

As they continued, Sarah gently reached behind Molly and untied her bikini top, allowing it to fall, releasing her breasts for us all to see. Molly's breasts were always a beauty to be hold, round and sitting high on her chest. Her nipples erect, the dark skin of her areolas, the slight raised follicles of hair across her skin all pointing up towards Sarah. I enjoyed watching her chest rise then fall with each breath, as Sarah continued to move her hands towards, then over Molly's now free breasts. Sarah gently cupping and squeezing them to Molly's delight.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," Molly encouraged Sarah.

Molly returned the favor, working her hands around Sarah's neck pulling the top straps of her one-piece off of her shoulders, folding down over her tummy. Molly continued to undress Sarah further as she pulled the swim suite down until it was off her hips, exposing her now completely naked body.

For a 40yr old, Sarah was still silky smooth. Her freshly trimmed bush showed nicely in the light right in front of me. Her larger breasts resting lower than Molly's but still firm.

Both girls had very hard nipples. It must have been the air in the room or from removing their wet suites or just from the erotic touching. Either way, it was beautiful.

Growing bolder in their kissing, caressing each other, Sarah gently pushed Molly backwards towards the bed, allowing Molly to slowly fall flat on the back into the bed, allowing me full view of her from the chair.

Sarah then continued to kiss Molly for a moment, then began moving away from her lips, Sarah worked her way down Molly's neck, towards her collar bone, then on to her breasts. Sarah began to gently kiss around Molly's areolas, then gently kissing, licking, and sucking on her nipple. She took Molly into her lips, sucking deeply, pulling her skintight.

Molly began to breath harder as Sarah did this.

"Mmmmm hmmmm, that feels sooo good!" She exclaimed.

Sarah continued to suckle each nipple under Molly's moans. Molly's chest moving up and down, belly pushing upwards, and hips raising in the air slightly. Molly was burning for Sarah's continued touch at this point. The nipple play was really setting Molly off, making her beg and moan for more from Sarah moving her hips, hoping she could just get some form of touch on her pussy. Her hands brushing through Sarah's hair, holding her close under the intense pleasure.

Molly, continuing to writhe under the nipple play from Sarah, gently pushed against Sarah's head, again desiring for Sarah's touch on her pussy. Finally, obligingly, Sarah moved her hand down Molly's side on to her waist, gently pulling the final strings of her bikini. She then pulled the now loose material away from Molly's body, exposing the smooth skin around her pussy. Giving me a clear view of her pussy lips.

I could see Molly was already wet, with a small amount of white gruel coming from her inner lips.

Sarah must have noticed to as she gently picked up the white material with her finger, then sucking on it. Just as she had my cum from the other night.

"mmmm, you taste so good," Sarah said. "I want more of you."

She continued to kiss, lick, and make her way down Molly's flat belly into her pubis, and below.

Just as she had instructed me the night before, she gently licked, kissed, and teased Molly's inner thigh, then back to just outside the lips of her pussy. Molly attempted to push her hips up to greet Sarah as Sarah pushed them back down, creating an interplay of want and reward between them.

Then, Sarah lowered her head down just in front of Molly's pussy, opening her lips with her hand. She gently stuck out her tongue, and gently licked the outer lips, further engorging their presence, making Molly shiver under her touch.

Molly was breathing heavily, Sarah again licked. Then again, lapping up Molly's pussy juice, making her wet with saliva.

"Uhhh," Molly mumbled in pleasure.

Sarah then worked her tongue into the folds of Molly's pussy, licking and gently kissing. Lapping up juices flowing readily out of Molly until arriving at Molly's clit.

As Sarah licked Molly's clit for the first time, Molly, with her hand still on Sarah's head, arched her back up, pushing her hips into Sarah's face while pressing her head into her own pussy.

"Ohhh, mmmmm, yeasssss. That's sooo good!" Molly cried.

Under the new pressure from Molly, Sarah opened her lips, enveloping Molly into her mouth. I watched as Sarah's throat sucked I the air and Molly deep into her mouth. Sarah's tongue licking at Molly's most sensitive area, growing in aggression.

"Mmmmm hmmm. Harder," Molly requested.

Molly began to slowly buck up into Sarah under the pleasure. Sarah grasped Molly by the ass to maintain her ability to keep latching onto her clit as she sucked and lick.

Then, Sarah did something she hadn't shown me yet. She paused from her sucking on Molly's clit, allowing her to relax her hips back onto the bed. Sarah moved her hand towards her wet face, full of Molly's pussy juice, sucking on two fingers of her hand, moistening them nicely. She then proceeded to gently insert one, then two fingers into Molly's wet pussy. Molly again arched her back, moaning to the new sensation between her wet legs.

Sarah, pulled her fingers back out, then pushed them in, deeper into Molly's pussy. Slowly, beginning to build a rhythm of finger fucking Molly. As Molly and Sarah got into a rhythm, Sara leaned back down, almost resting her chin on her pumping fingers. She had just enough went back to sucking on Molly's clit. Sucking harder, and harder. Fingering her faster and deeper.

The penetration of her pussy while having her clit sucked on by Sarah sent Molly into a whole new gear. I watched with my rock-hard dick as Molly began to buck more violently under Sarah, arching her back, pressing her pussy up into Sarah as she screamed out.

"Ohhh.. FUCK, Ohhh FUCK!"

"MMMM, FASTER, FUCK ME, FUCK ME. SUCK THAT CLIT!"

"OH, OH, OH, OH, Oh FUCK, IM GETTING CLOSE, MAKE MY PUSSY CUM..."

"FUCK, OHHH, FUUUUUUUKKK!!!, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!"

Molly continued to screech out grasping for the sheets with her hands, bucking violently up. Her tits bouncing into the air, Sarah holding on tight with her lips, pounding her fingers into Molly.

"IM CUMMING, IMM CUMMMING, FUCK YES, FUCK YES, OHHHH,..." She shrieked completely gasping for breath.

One final push upwards with her hips as her eyes rolled back deep into her head, breasts pointed back as she arched shaking violently all over her body. She shook hard for several moments. Sarah slowed her pace, allowing Molly to come back down, slowly, catching her breath.

Out of breath, "Oh my God, that was amazing!" Molly cried out.

"I can see," Sarah replied as her fingers dripped with Molly's white foamy cum, much of which was all over her face.

Still catching her own breath from fucking Molly's brains out, Sarah licked up the cum from her fingers, wiping it off of her face.

She then turned to me.

"Did you like that? Did we turn you on?"

"That was so fucking hot, I am hard as a rock right now," I responded.

"Let's take care of that," Sarah replied.

She got up off of Molly, and stood before me. She then knelt down, spreading my knees apart. Still glistening with Molly's cum on her cheeks, she began to run her fingernails along the inside of my thigh, up into my shorts, then back.

"Remember this?" She asked.

"Mmmm hmmmm," I murmured as I quivered under her touch.

"Let's get these off," Sarah said as she untied my drawstring for the second time

She gently pulled off my swim shorts as I assisted by lifting upwards.

Once off, my hard cock lifted into the air, pointing at my bellybutton.

"Your cum was so delicious yesterday, I want to taste you again," she said.

Sarah, reached up, and gently grabbed my shaft, pulling herself towards me. Beginning at the base of my shaft, she began licking me, working her way up, then down. She then cupped my balls into her hand, lifting them in towards her mouth.

She began to draw my balls in to her open mouth with a gentle sucking motion. First one side, then the other, supporting each with her hand. Pulling each one fully into her mouth as she licked my sack.

The feeling of her sucking, licking, and cupping my balls caused them to tighten even more, filing with blood.

While sucking on my balls, she allowed her hand to gently rub up and down my shaft, but just shy of my tip as to just tease, like she had just done to Molly.

The pleasure was intense.

"That feels so good," I gestured.

I reached down, placing my hand on her head, as to enjoy guiding her motions. Instinctively I gently pushed my hips up, then down, hoping she would reach my sensitive tip. I watched continue to suck and tease me, hoping she would.

After a few moments of attending to my balls, she again returned to licking my shaft gently and seductively, looking up at me with her eyes as I watched her pleasure me. I broke eye contact to look up for Molly as she lay across the bed on her side, still catching her breath. She smiled at the sight of my pleasure as Sarah attended to my cock.

"I see you have a little pre-cum, let me get that."

Then in one long lick, she swept up and over my tip, consuming my cock into her mouth, sucking my pre-cum into her lips. I pushed up slightly under her new pleasure.

She let out a slight moan of enjoyment.

"Mmm, you taste so good!"

I leaned back into the chair, still watching Sara as she began to fully suck on my cock. I could see Molly in the background watching intently, beginning to rub herself on the bed. Rubbing her naked breasts, sucking on her fingers. Clearly enjoying watching me receive a blowjob.

TomPen
TomPen
37 Followers
12